spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.205) | Arcade PC

I can't get the controls to work with Xbox 360 gamepad in Wacky Races. I have enabled xinput in TP and configured everything right, but I can't insert coins/start the game with the gamepad, only keyboard seem to work. Any fix for this?

10 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I can't get the controls to work with Xbox 360 gamepad in Wacky Races. I have enabled xinput in TP and configured everything right, but I can't insert coins/start the game with the gamepad, only keyboard seem to work. Any fix for this?

works fine for me but only with xinput not ticked

Edited by myarcade

1 hour ago, MrThunderwing said:

No worries. I wonder if I've got a duff copy of the game. I've just tried re-extracting all the folders from the bin and starting from scratch, but it's making no difference. The full game MegaDownloader link on the 1st page doesn't work anymore, so I'm re-downloading the game from this one 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 but I've got a feeling that's where I got the game from in the first place...

OK, the copy of After Burner Climax from the link here definitely doesn't work for me when I add the abc_org file from the front page. The Megadownloader link on the front page doesn't work anymore. Would some please be kind enough to upload a new working copy of the game? Many thanks!

Capture.JPG

Edited by MrThunderwing

1 hour ago, MrThunderwing said:

OK, the copy of After Burner Climax from the link here definitely doesn't work for me when I add the abc_org file from the front page. The Megadownloader link on the front page doesn't work anymore. Would some please be kind enough to upload a new working copy of the game? Many thanks!

Capture.JPG

hey mate,i'm using the same copy and the game does work for me,i did try with 1.94 and no problems...win 10 tho

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, tattoohanz said:

hey mate,i'm using the same copy and the game does work for me,i did try with 1.94 and no problems...win 10 tho

im on win 10 pro 64bit and 1.94 tekno parrot but it says game stopped on splash screen? 

hmmm

Edited by myarcade

All the games I tested worked perfect in TP 1.93 but they don't in TP 1.94.

Any idea?

THX

• Confused 1

il y a 18 minutes, gasabbath a dit :

Any idea?

THX

I also have this problem

1.93 works perfect
1.94 many games do not work

19 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

Any idea?

THX

I had the same problem before with the Lindberg games, but now they work again. All you have to do is copy the Opensegaapi.dll from TP v1.92 to v1.94 and the games should work again. :very-good:

• Like 1

So where is the Insert Coin? Games like ID8 and PDA are still in free play even when free play box is unchecked.

1 hour ago, tattoohanz said:

Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser...  thinking I might just have to concede defeat on this one. This is the error message that pops up just before the game shuts down, a quick Google search makes it sound like it's some sort of openGL error, so maybe the error's with my PC rather than the dump. If that's the case though, it's weird that both OR2 SPDX and LGJ work OK...

SnapShot(21).jpg

SnapShot(21).jpg

Edited by MrThunderwing

My Gun wont work anymore on any of the gun games, I have ticked use gun for mouse in settings but my gun doesnt respond at all

m

16 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser...  thinking I might just have to concede defeat on this one. This is the error message that pops up just before the game shuts down, a quick Google search makes it sound like it's some sort of openGL error, so maybe the error's with my PC rather than the dump. If that's the case though, it's weird that both OR2 SPDX and LGJ work OK...

SnapShot(21).jpg

SnapShot(21).jpg

maybe you have the game buried under too many layers, i notice from the error you have a double abc folder maybe this is confuseing tecknoparrot my structure is like this D:\Sega Lingbergh\After Burner Climax\disk1\abc_org just a thought

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, MrThunderwing a dit :

SnapShot(21).jpg

SnapShot(21).jpg

are you running it in windowed or fullscreen?

the error msg says 640x480 is not supported, maybe your monitor can't handle it? so try running it in windowed.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

are you running it in windowed or fullscreen?

the error msg says 640x480 is not supported, maybe your monitor can't handle it? so try running it in windowed.

Holy shit! I'd tried that yesterday in v1.93 and it didn't change anything, but just gave it a try again now in v1.94 (with the Opensegaapi.dll fix) and it worked! Thanks bro, was just about to throw in the towel. :very-good:

Pfffff, merci pour la nouvelle version mais il faut encore refaire tous les réglages.... Cela devient pénible à force, surtout avec plusieurs manettes... Quelqu'un pourrait partager ses réglages svp ? Merci d'avance.

• Haha 1

j'ai sauvegardé mon dossier UserProfile et j'ai pas eu à refaire mes reglages mais sans doute que tu utilise un soft à coté pour mappé tes pads.

Edited by Trymado

for information in the test mode of Outrun 2 we can change options and also activate the 15 races continuously

• Like 2

Where Teknoparrot save games progress????

I have "Error 6401 JVS I/O board is not connected to mainboard" in Golden Gun and it start with 10 credits, how reset it?

I delete GG folder and replace with a new, and start with 10 credits again...

EDIT: Found: ...\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot\   is a Bin files, in case GoldenGun was SBVE_e2prom.bin and SBVE_sram.bin, delete this 2 files and teknoparrot create a new one

BUT, still have the error 6401 :-(

Edited by emulor
  • Like 1

can somebody please upload Opensegaapi.dll from 1.92 

1 minute ago, Bootleg said:

Hidden Content

thank you so much

6 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

Hidden Content

thank you :very-good:

7 hours ago, arcade_power said:

To drift you have to presss the brake button once (it makes you jump) and steer desired direction at the same time, and remember to keep steering since it will build up your boost meter the more you steer. As for Sega Rally 3, I can't boot it up since I'm using Win 10 1809.

so i tried mario kart dx and the brake button does not make the kart jump or drift? are you sure its the brake button to drift? i cant remember how i did it before as ive not played it in a month or so.. 

7 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

no worries =)

fixed my after burner :bravo:

when i put the 

Hidden Content

in root of hod4 boots on 1.94 but when u reload it repeats it once but thats okay im gonna play this im using the hod4m_offscreen.elf might work for others 

Edited by Bootleg
  • Like 1

welp so i gone through few games etc for 1.94 -

had to do all games controllers again wow ffs 

pokken wont boot failed to load some kind of process - works in 192 

outrun2 sp -crashed -  needed that opensegaapi.dll ok again ty

hotd4 sounds are  there yay  - sometimes overlaps and crackly audio around- 

abc crash - 

vf5 + c crash at the end of  score mode force crash at end - 

gti club -  enter name spams itself over aaaaaaa,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,,aa etc 

grid -  start /select /frozen  have to wait for time out .....

configuring the games in  ui always puts  it back to the top for abc every time 

csneo -  still needs paetron ????? srs

same with race tv ? 

too spicy - anyone  playing it ? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jonathanhooper said:

welp so i gone through few games etc for 1.94 -

had to do all games controllers again wow ffs 

pokken wont boot failed to load some kind of process - works in 192 

outrun2 sp -crashed -  needed that opensegaapi.dll ok again ty

hotd4 sounds are  there yay  - sometimes overlaps and crackly audio around- 

abc crash - 

vf5 + c crash at the end of  score mode force crash at end - 

gti club -  enter name spams itself over aaaaaaa,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,,aa etc 

grid -  start /select /frozen  have to wait for time out .....

configuring the games in  ui always puts  it back to the top for abc every time 

csneo -  still needs paetron ????? srs

same with race tv ? 

too spicy - anyone  playing it ? 

yep, the most broken version ever, but at least I managed to boot most of the Lindberg games with the opensegaapi.dll from 1.92. 

20 saat önce, monhunzer said:

mega://fenc2?bHoRQ-kfJV4eWlFjT_TmJJkui0fQuwOJ64SDeCQXuOfNIN8s1ypeigJ5adBI-BZZ

got taken down? is there an alternative link? I've tried Jdownloader and Mega app as well as a decrypter

These games include in the link ?

Untitled1414.png

21 minutes ago, NoKey said:

These games include in the link ?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hace 4 horas, twobucks dijo:

So where is the Insert Coin? Games like ID8 and PDA are still in free play even when free play box is unchecked.

I asked the  same question, I think we did not understand the change log or it's a bug.

As far as I konw Reaven always was against this feature becuase he thinks that people will make money using TeknoParrot in custom arcade cabinets in "Spanish countries". The most stupid statement I've ever read in my opinion.

16 dakika önce, myarcade said:

Hidden Content

Hmmm ok. I remember now. Link included some games... :S

...bbz mega link not responding.