spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.205) | Arcade PC

19 minutes ago, xbrunox said:

Game loader all rh hide tp loading screen but I don't know how. 

yeah,but i can't use xbox gamepad with all rh and wacky races:)

Anyone tested maimai yet? I managed to get it working but all the buttons are set to on at the test menu (they should be off) making impossable to play

1 hour ago, MrThunderwing said:

Gaz my man, are you using .bat files to do this? I want to do the same thing, and whilst I know what I'm doing with .bat's for stuff like MAME, Supermodel and M2 Emulator, trying to do the same thing for Teknoparrot has left me scratching my head owing to the fact that I've got all the game's and their EXEs in separate folders to the actual TP one, unlike the other emulators which normally have a roms folder with all the games in contained in the emulator folder itself. If you're using .bats what commands are you launching with? If you're not using .bats how are you launching the games?

Al my main man, good to see ya buddy :)

I only use a batch file if I need to launch another program before the game starts (Like dxwnd or demul shooter etc) For every game in Tekno parrot I just create a new desktop shortcut and link it to the games .XML, for example in the shortcut's 'Target Box' type this:

"E:\Emulators\TeknoParrot v1.86\TeknoParrotUi.exe" --profile=or2spdlx.xml

eg.jpg.487bd361c1134dc072faf69eab7c1525.jpg

Easy as that really mate :)

Remember however that it is compulsory that you use one of my nice pretty shiny desktop icons to make your desktop look all the better :)

Edited by POOTERMAN

1 hour ago, tattoohanz said:

just an example of my bat file:

cd I:\LaunchBox\Emulators\Teknoparrot186
TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile=WackyRaces.xml

i'm looking for a way to minimize or hide the cmd window and tp loading screen tho....

@echo off

E:
cd Arcade\TeknoParrot
start /min "" "TeknoParrotUi.exe" --profile=GG.xml

exit

Try this buddy :)

Edited by Manson976
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

@echo off

E:
cd Arcade\TeknoParrot
start /min "" "TeknoParrotUi.exe" --profile=GG.xml

exit

Try this buddy :)

thx,but it doesn't work for me,still shows openparrot cmd

Edited by tattoohanz

vor 4 Minuten schrieb tattoohanz:

thx,but it doesn't work for me,still shows opeparrot cmd

yeah, it is actually ParrotLoader.exe that needs to be minimzed. But the crucial question is how to achieve that, if TeknoParrotUi.exe always has to be started beforehand...

Activation failed, key already used!Press any key to continue . . . how do i fix this had to reinstall windows to a new drive..........

hey pooterman,

If you've any spare time can you make these missing icons for TP

aquapazza plus dreammatch
arcana heart 2 (nesica)
arcana heart 3 - love max six stars (nesica)
arcana heart 3 (eX-board)
battle fantasia
blaz blue central fiction
blaz blue chrono phantasma
crimzon clover
daemon bride (eX-board)
Do Not Fall - Run For Your Drink
Elevator Action
En-Eins Perfektewelt
Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo
Homura
Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition
Ikaruga
KOF XIII Climax
Magical Beat
Nitroplus Blasterz
Persona 4 Mayonaka Arena
Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold
Power Instinct V
Puzzle Bobble
Raiden III (Nesica)
Raiden IV (Nesica)
Rastan Saga
Senko No Ronde Duo (Nesica)
Space Invaders
Strania - The Stella Machine
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future
Street Fighter Zero 3
Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2
Trouble Witches (Nesica)
Vampire Savior - The Lord of the Vampire

Would be greatly appreciated

many thanks :) 

Hey EmuAi, I've made most of those icons before for other emulators so I wonder what happened to them all!

Don't know if I kept a back-up of them or if they are floating around on the internet somewhere.

You easily lose track when you've done hundreds of them over the years!

I probably have all of them on my own hard drive but they are in usable 256x256 format and not in the 512x512 pixel format that I use on TeknoParrot :(

Edited by POOTERMAN

ok Pooterman, i'll see what i can find on the web, if you have a backup that'd be awesome, i'll let you know what i can find :)

thanks again

Ah.....so long ago, the only problem is that these are the ones on one of my own personal hard drives and they are all in 256x256 pixel format and not 512x512 :(

I'd need to re-do every single one all over again :(

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

Edited by POOTERMAN

2 minutes ago, POOTERMAN said:

Ah.....so long ago, the only problem is that these are the ones on one of my own personal hard drives and they are all in 256x256 pixel format and not 512x512 :(

thats exactly whats needed too, i'm not finding much online, just all your latest icons :) i take we cant resize these ones ?

They'd look really poor if you resized them and I wouldn't want that.

I'll just have to do a batch at a time when I get the time as I wouldn't want them to stick out as looking inferior to the ones I've already done for TeknoParrot.

The problem is I could have sworn I've already done these for TeknoParrot and posted them in their Discord channel a long time ago.

Reaver never rushed to add them and I guess some got lost that weren't posted on my own hosted websites or DeviantArt pages.

Oh well..

Edited by POOTERMAN

yep i get that dude, all your work is exemplary :)

well if you get a chance dude it will be appreciated by everyone here :very-good:

thanks again

14 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

yep i get that dude, all your work is exemplary :)

well if you get a chance dude it will be appreciated by everyone here :very-good:

thanks again

Thanks for the kind words. I'll get around to them soon and post them here you'll see. Just need to put a creative firework up my ass to get me started lol :)

see if this helps dude :) my bad work might just be the spur in the ass you need :P 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by EmuAl
  • Like 1

when i download dvp-0003b file it gives me a .raw file and i seen on another link of another version but it gives me hotd4.bin and nothing else can someone help me with this

hi guys i have a problem with ultra street fighter iv i get this (see image below) the game boots fine and every thing works. it is not saving tho when i try to change the game to english and reboot it still in japanse.

thanks for your time

Untitled.jpg

redoing game paths and controls for each game takes ages DAYS lol

even more so , when you don't know what you doing,  to get some of these games to work it like something out of resident evil, get part here ,combine part there, smoke some green herb when finished

20 minutes ago, juice said:

even more so , when you don't know what you doing,  to get some of these games to work it like something out of resident evil, get part here ,combine part there, smoke some green herb when finished

running hyperspin as well so everytime I add a game I gotta make a bat file find or make the artwork then add game to database takes forever - upto PUZZLE BOBBLE, got bout 8 games so far that dont work and 3 of them are because they are not full screen so just gonna keep going then will try fix the ones that do not work.

lol mate, that is my mission next, not updated hyperspin for 4 years so going in for an upgrade, the headaches. lol, but what a fronted, with these games coming out gonna finish it off nice. what are you running mate win 7 or 10

Hi very much would like to know if a custom res patcher for Outrun exists? My delema is that I'm using Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution on a monitor supporting only 1360 x 768 giving me 1923 x 1086 native resolution and not 1920 x 1080. Can this patch be done? I appreciate.

7 hours ago, lafouiiine said:

bonsoir a tous

je suis a la recherche des jeux Raidens 3 et 4

et d'autre jeux tecknoparot qui ne sont pas en 1er page

merci a vous

Ici ?

mega://fenc2?jt_KMxkkiCbb-qJgZWIxwYvTKUO9-Wtxyfr-Sg-s9fOaUaZu5CFum_ng_YYhp3xu

Download avec Megadownloade 1.7

h

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang

Bonjour

question qui peut paraitre bete, mais quand j'ajoute un icone pour qu'il apparaisse dans le Frontend, avec le bon nom (celui repris dans le XML du userprofile) et la bonne dimension (512x512), TP ne me l'affiche pas et masque même la partie haute...

une idée ?

1 hour ago, Andrev said:

Hi very much would like to know if a custom res patcher for Outrun exists? My delema is that I'm using Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution on a monitor supporting only 1360 x 768 giving me 1923 x 1086 native resolution and not 1920 x 1080. Can this patch be done? I appreciate.

follow this video

Hi All, 

In Virtua Fighter 5, I have some trouble. 

1. Whenever the one arcade game is completed, (defeated by Dural...) the game shows some credit and it crashes every time. Am I the only one that has this kind of issue?

2. Every time I start the game the fighting order is always the same, Elleen->Shundi->Wolf->...finally Akira. Can I have some random order instead?

Please give me a help.

Thank you, 

14 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Al my main man, good to see ya buddy :)

I only use a batch file if I need to launch another program before the game starts (Like dxwnd or demul shooter etc) For every game in Tekno parrot I just create a new desktop shortcut and link it to the games .XML, for example in the shortcut's 'Target Box' type this:

"E:\Emulators\TeknoParrot v1.86\TeknoParrotUi.exe" --profile=or2spdlx.xml

eg.jpg.487bd361c1134dc072faf69eab7c1525.jpg

Easy as that really mate :)

Remember however that it is compulsory that you use one of my nice pretty shiny desktop icons to make your desktop look all the better :)

Nice one mate! I never realised you could just add the UI as a shortcut to your desktop and launch directly into the game with the game profile. This'll be dead handy for all those

Hidden Content

I made using the Revo tracks. I must insist, however, on using my own painstakingly hand crafted icons on the desktop.

SR3a.png

Edited by MrThunderwing
  • Haha 2