Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.205) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

@POOTERMAN

 

". I'm like a dog with a bone when I experience a problem so I like to work out what's causing it and fix it asap. It's just so damn frustrating that I can't work out why this specific loader program won't let me exit it and it never has let me regardless of whatever PC or Laptop I install it on. I'm 47 years old and have worked in I.T. for well over 25 years so please believe me when I tell you that I know what I'm doing :) "

 

Same over here, that's why it "bugs" me ....... I want to find a solution ....

 

Just tested it, all games can be exited with escape and the right stick button (configured as button 11 / 9) on my wireless xbox 360 controller.

 

Except, Do not Fall, this game needs a second push on the escape key.

 

WTF, my Window$ 10 updated to the latest version (1803) and two games crash now !!!

 

So not only fucks the latest Window$ 10 (1803) update TeknoParrot up but also GameLoader All RH !!!

 

These two games worked fine in the April release of Window$ 10 updates.

Edited by linglang
added info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@7zxkv

 

Will do, but Pooterman hangs around in this thread.

 

And I'm not to familiar yet, what, when, where, how, and why.

 

I'll "try "to learn.

 

Excuse moi  .....

 

Just like you said, game download link requests in Discord !

Edited by linglang
proof read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@trouby

 

Sega Rally 3 still works in Windows [Version 10.0.17134.472]

 

On to the next updates !!!

 

WTF, Windows [Version 10.0.17134.472] is up to date at 29/01/2019

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

So my window$ 10 is completely up to date, and Sega Rally 3 works fine in TeknoParrot version 1.86 !!

 

Enjoy !!!

Edited by linglang
Added picture / info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bruce said:

Oui mais j'ai trouver un moyen de contourner ce problème pour en faire une demo avec choix du niveau en modifiant cette ligne:

isOpenQuest = 0
par ceci:

isOpenQuest = 1

 

Au moins tu pourras choisir le niveaux que tu veux.

PS: Mais bon""chacun ces goûts"" (comme ces pas mon genre de jeux poubelle) trop de bug aléatoire "les deux bandes jaune sont revenus ou alors des fois j'ai jvs error ,je préfère jouer a un puzzle bubbe.

 

 

Bruce, tu es un génie, belle prise ... Je n'y ai même pas pensé !! ; )

PS.

je comprends ce que vous voulez dire ... au fait, il doit y avoir une raison si le jeu est fait pour l'écran tactile

Edited by dex77
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

TeknoParrot 1.85

Awesome now with the shader fix hopefully we will have insert coins in lindenberg games next??

Fix the sound issues and we are golden..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

TeknoParrot 1.85

Awesome now with the shader fix hopefully we will have insert coins in lindenberg games next??

Fix the sound issues and we are golden..

 

 

2

 

hey Manson, I tested it for quite an hour on 1.86... didn't notice any sound issue actually...

also the test menu works and saves the changes... (using RH)

by the way... the game it's sooo technical in hard mode... it's really a little gem!

Edited by dex77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dex77 said:

 

hey Manson, I tested it for quite an hour on 1.86... didn't notice any sound issue actually...

also the test menu works and saves the changes... (using RH)

by the way... the game it's sooo technical in hard mode... it's really a little gem!

It mostly effects outrun not VF5 what happens is that it will degrade over time and sound garbled a bit like ID4 and ID5.

VF5 I only noticed it once it fixed itself when a new round started, maybe it refreshed the sound driver??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

It mostly effects outrun not VF5 what happens is that it will degrade over time and sound garbled a bit like ID4 and ID5.

VF5 I only noticed it once it fixed itself when a new round started, maybe it refreshed the sound driver??

 

i can't tell really... now i'm gonna try using the headphones to see if i can notice it... let u know!

 

PS.

One question... what i noticed actually it's a slightly overexposed light on the snow in the mountain stage.. no big deal but a little whiter than the actual original contrast... do you know if there's a solution for that?

Edited by dex77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope sorry never noticed that in VF5.

With OR2 I notice that the hack will kick in when you don't want it to.. and there is no way to put your car back on the road with view button, you have to wait for the glitch between stages for it to return.

Talking of stages did any one notice on the Floral Stage the road will disappear and your suddenly driving on the sky lol

Glad the sound is open source its driving me and the lady crazy listening to garble screeches..

Still need coins enabled to separate them from there console counterpart hint anyone??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can anyone tell me if the controls work for battle gear 4 using 360 pad.

i also have no controls in these games as-well

ford racing

sega rally 3

strania the stella machine

street fighter iv

persona 4

but all the other games worked fine

thanks

 

tekkno parrot 1.85

win 7

I7 3770k

gfx 750ti

Edited by juice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

Nope sorry never noticed that in VF5.

With OR2 I notice that the hack will kick in when you don't want it to.. and there is no way to put your car back on the road with view button, you have to wait for the glitch between stages for it to return.

Talking of stages did any one notice on the Floral Stage the road will disappear and your suddenly driving on the sky lol

Glad the sound is open source its driving me and the lady crazy listening to garble screeches..

Still need coins enabled to separate them from there console counterpart hint anyone??

 

Yup... you are right.. after the first stage it actually degrades, not that much but enough to be noticed, and i just spotted that also the myst in temple stage it's slightly overexposed as well... anyway hope someone is gonna fix the audio soon, overall it's a huge improvement compared one week ago!

 

PS. 

this is the right contrast for the snow... you can see the whole surface detail

image001.jpg

Edited by dex77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, linglang said:

DAMNIT !!!

 

Even after disabling Window$ 10 Updates, it still installs new updates.

 

It just pushes it through, the throat !!!

 

Just like a goose, for Foie Gras.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I'll try to figure out, when and where, maybe even why TeknoParrot runs bad on the latest updates.

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

You have to disable it in the registry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, linglang said:

@POOTERMAN

 

". I'm like a dog with a bone when I experience a problem so I like to work out what's causing it and fix it asap. It's just so damn frustrating that I can't work out why this specific loader program won't let me exit it and it never has let me regardless of whatever PC or Laptop I install it on. I'm 47 years old and have worked in I.T. for well over 25 years so please believe me when I tell you that I know what I'm doing :) "

 

Same over here, that's why it "bugs" me ....... I want to find a solution ....

 

Just tested it, all games can be exited with escape and the right stick button (configured as button 11 / 9) on my wireless xbox 360 controller.

 

Except, Do not Fall, this game needs a second push on the escape key.

 

WTF, my Window$ 10 updated to the latest version (1803) and two games crash now !!!

 

So not only fucks the latest Window$ 10 (1803) update TeknoParrot up but also GameLoader All RH !!!

 

These two games worked fine in the April release of Window$ 10 updates.

These damn updates sure as hell fucks around with TP no doubt. Btw: The latest update is version 1809. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can disable windows updates, I had to after 1803 update because my RH Loader stopped working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi community,

 

a few question  about Outrun SP DX :

 

in the readme from TeknoParot 1.86) : 

[Reaver][LINDBERGH] Outrun 2 BlackTextureHack, this gets rid of black textures when playing from outside the car view.

 

but, whatever the exe i use  --> jennifer, jennifer patched  it is always the same : black texture. even worst : sometime the car disapear completly now...  ?

 

 

and About After Burner Climax : any fix to save the calibration in test menu???  i just went to retry, but the plane always turning right...  the game is  unplayable...

 

thx.

Edited by ginzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 saat önce, SOYABEAN said:

You can disable windows updates, I had to after 1803 update because my RH Loader stopped working

 

1803 will be set up again.

Install-delete, install-delete. The PC will be broken. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dex77 said:

 

Yup... you are right.. after the first stage it actually degrades, not that much but enough to be noticed, and i just spotted that also the myst in temple stage it's slightly overexposed as well... anyway hope someone is gonna fix the audio soon, overall it's a huge improvement compared one week ago!

 

PS. 

this is the right contrast for the snow... you can see the whole surface detail

 

Yup I noticed :)

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

TeknoParrot

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

RPCS3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 26/01/2019 à 11:53 PM, GuitarDreamer a dit :

Someone here has that mod to make SEGA Rally 3 to work on Windows 7? I found a link (posted 2 years ago) here, but it's off. Some users said that it worked. I'm facing that annoying screen "Failed to pass vista VerifyAccess, parental control etc". I'm using TeknoParrot Ver. 1.84. Somebody can help? I just want to play Sega Rally 3, but it has been a challenge. :rolleyes:

ici :very-good:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bruce hello mate can u help,

i have no controls in these games , do  you know why they not working i using xbox 360 pad on win 7 all the other 80 games seem to work with no problem, thanks

ford racing

sega rally 3

strania the stella machine

street fighter iv

persona 4,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno if it's a bug or feature, but while playing Maimai, 1P/2P play area and cabinet bezel are displayed all at the same time, taking up unnecessary screen space. Can I get rid of them?

Edited by randname

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Manson976 said:

Yup I noticed :)

 

TeknoParrot

RPCS3

 

 

Hum... by the two pictures you posted it seems it's not just the snow, the global light rendering it's definitely a bit brighter, also the fighter's models are affected... it should be fixable though, sure the audio issue it's more annoying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case anyone was wondering, I figured out how to force antialiasing in Out Run 2 SDX. You set the properties on BudgieLoader.exe. The thing I figured out is that you have to use FXAA; it doesn't work if you use the "Antialiasing mode" option. I think that's actually typical for games that don't have AA by default, for NVIDIA anyway. I think this should work with any Linux-based game, though I haven't tried any others.

Edited by lalilulelo3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reavervčera v 12:14

 
Shining Force Cross Elysion Shader Fix by sqrt(-1)
Attachment file type: unknown

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, djcasey said:

where can i find Opensegaapi.dll

already included in TeknoParrot_1.86 Version so open your eyes and see there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dear lord.. i'm blind.... sorry ;p

 

 

is it possible to change mp/h to km/h ? in Outrun 2

Edited by djcasey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Manson976 said:

Yup I noticed :)

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

TeknoParrot

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

RPCS3

 better in 4k and plays perfect on ps3 emu

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@djcasey

 

As per instructions in the TeknoParrot  readme, compile it yourself.

 

I tried it, and added the Opensegaapi.dll file in TeknoParrot.

 

You will need Visual Studio 17 and other tools to compile.

 

No differences for me.

 

Here you go.

 

BTW, version 1.86 allready has the file !!

 

I Removed Opensegaapi.dll link, the file is already included in version 1.86

 

 

 

 

Edited by linglang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Manson976 said:

Manson976

it doesn't work though  on teknoparrot for me . 

but mines looks and plays better on rpcs3 emu and in 4k anyway. 

 

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Initial D 8 only playable for Patreon users? I thought it wasn't before, but I was never able to get it to work.

 

When I try to run it, it says something about "Kicking picodaemon", and then lists letters/numbers, and updates every few seconds. Something in the form of: RPS1=0x40,RPS2=0x30,RPS3=0x30 and it just repeats that over and over, and never loads the game. Any idea what's going on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, djcasey said:

dear lord.. i'm blind.... sorry ;p

 

 

is it possible to change mp/h to mh/h ? in Outrun 2

Yes

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Assign keys to the Test and Service !

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

You will find it in game assignments.

Edited by linglang
Changed picture / info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all set, when i choose test mode it won't work, game works fine

Edited by djcasey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try to run disk0/JenTest/JenTest .elf ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×