spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.205) | Arcade PC

23 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

you need to add iDmac32drive to each game a few need dic32

I ve tried that under like 10 different iDmacs they don't work. Nesica games I only have this issue with AND i can run these games without TP. I should add.  I mean if i gotta forsake teknoparrot for these titles so be it but yeah 

Bonjour,

Je viens de passer de teknoparrot 1.33 à 1.69, j'ai un volant logitech g27, deux jeyux installés, mkdx 1.00 et id6 pour le moment et plus aucune touche ne fonctionne, j'ai essayé plusieurs combinaisons dans emulation setings mais rien n'y fait, le volant semble être reconnu normalement par le software, voir photo

J'ai manqué quelque chose?

Sans titre.png

Edited by Arngrim

il y a 31 minutes, Arngrim a dit :

Bonjour,

Je viens de passer de teknoparrot 1.33 à 1.69, j'ai un volant logitech g27, deux jeyux installés, mkdx 1.00 et id6 pour le moment et plus aucune touche ne fonctionne, j'ai essayé plusieurs combinaisons dans emulation setings mais rien n'y fait, le volant semble être reconnu normalement par le software, voir photo

J'ai manqué quelque chose?

Sans titre.png

Salut voila ma config sur MKGP 1.10 pour mon g29 couplé au super plugin FFB arcade plugin. Regarde peut-être du côté de la configuration des contrôleurs de jeux usb dans windows (tu tapes contrôleur de jeux USB dans le menu démarrer) tu dois voir ton matériel et les touches associés.

config g29.png

J'essaie de télécharger mkdx 1.10 mais ça prend 3 heures pour 1 gb

Ah tu as décoché les direct input wheel settings, je vais essayer ça, je regarderais pour le ffb une fois que j'arrive à faire fonctionner le volant.

Mais dans windows le g27 n'a pas de soucis, je le fait fonctionner avec d'autres émus sans problèmes et avec le teknoparrot 1.33 ça fonctionnait, je teste ça ce soir

18 saat önce, a7mag3ddon said:

Any help with this error on Hypser Street Fighter? The file is in the folder where it says it cant find it.

image.png.d1ad07ed400e7313d709798b5e38d4c5.png

The game works with teknoParrot but works very fast. :D

I tried everything but it doesn't slow down. :)

You need to swap the dx file in folder for another file (dxd9 I think) it was posted a few files back for another game that plays to fast 

Edited by 7zxkv

3 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

You need to swap the dx file in folder for another file (dxd9 I think) it was posted a few files back for another game that plays to fast 

mate soyabean can you please post it again. i was looking but i couldnt find it back or may be i overlooked. i shall be thankful.

thanks

2 saat önce, kamranijaz said:

mate soyabean can you please post it again. i was looking but i couldnt find it back or may be i overlooked. i shall be thankful.

thanks

This must be the connection. I can't try now because I'm away from home.

26 minutes ago, NoKey said:

This must be the connection. I can't try now because I'm away from home.

To run nesica games you need the idmacdrv32 or 64 plus you need to have rfidgod.exe in the folder (every nesica game folder) and rfidgod.dll in the root of your c drive

NESICA FILES - 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
Put these files into your game folder and make sure you have rfidgod dll in c drive - 

Hidden Content

I am not sure why you still need rfidgod ect in the folder for TP to run but I always add them, I think your main problem when running NESICA games in TP is the iDmacdrve32.DLL you are using (there are a few out there, remember NESICA games are quiet old now so an older version of IDmacdrive32.dll might be better at running them the 23mb or 52mb version maybe, the 52mb version is included in the NESICA files RAR so before you try anything try just adding that to your folder and see if TP will run it)

kamranijaz

Hidden Content

Remove the dx file from folder and replace it with these 2 files it will slow your game down, there are 2 or 3 games (chaos breaker is one of them) that require these 2 files to run at a proper speed

Edited by SOYABEAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/07/2018 at 1:11 PM, ark216 said:

But the TP window immediately closes after when i get this error.

EDIT: I saw the tutorial and got the game running. The menus are not in fullscreen, the game is BUT for some weird reason the Left Stick of my controller is not accepting the

What tutorial did you see, do you have a link please as mine is now doing this :( 

I deleted the D3DX9_43.dll and D3dx9d_43.dll. I put two files in the folder. (d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll) Despite all my attempts, it won't open anymore. I have tried with all iDmacDrv32.dll files.

@SOYABEAN

1 hour ago, NoKey said:

I deleted the D3DX9_43.dll and D3dx9d_43.dll. I put two files in the folder. (d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll) Despite all my attempts, it won't open anymore. I have tried with all iDmacDrv32.dll files.

@SOYABEAN

Put the 2 files in then add 1 or the other d3dx9 files back - one of them control the speed the other must control something else. The two files replace 1 of the files you have removed not both

Edited by SOYABEAN

5 saat önce, SOYABEAN said:

Put the 2 files in then add 1 or the other d3dx9 files back - one of them control the speed the other must control something else. The two files replace 1 of the files you have removed not both

You say to delete two old files first, then restore one of the files.

Is this a joke ?

What dll files will be in the game's folder? Write them down. I'm starting to feel the puzzle.

• Confused 1

On 26/04/2018 at 3:47 AM, ssphaneuf said:

I already did

Where it the link dude please?
TIA :)

8 hours ago, NoKey said:

You say to delete two old files first, then restore one of the files.

Is this a joke ?

What dll files will be in the game's folder? Write them down. I'm starting to feel the puzzle.

Sorry I explained it wrong, you have 2 dx files one of them has to be replaced with the 2 I gave you, the other must be for something else in the game so must be left in the folder

Can you share the folder photo of the game?

If you share a folder photo I'll understand better.

You sayed always change it, change it, change it.

For the first time in the forum I dont understand the message of someone who wants to help, or you're making fun of me.

@SOYABEAN

2 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Can you share the folder photo of the game?

If you share a folder photo I'll understand better.

You sayed always change it, change it, change it.

For the first time in the forum I dont understand the message of someone who wants to help, or you're making fun of me.

@SOYABEAN

So sorry been up all night, never do class A drugs during the week, you Don't delete iDmacdrv32 from folder, you have D3DX9 and  D3DX9b, one of them you have to delete and replace with the 2 files I gave you, the other file (either the D3DX9_43.dll or D3dx9d_43.dll) you have to leave in the folder.

What game are you trying to run? (sorry been a long night) , you need to add the 2 files I gave you, re-add one of the files you have deleted (either D3DX9_43.dll or D3dx9d_43.dll) back into to the folder and make sure you add the Idmacdrv32 file back into folder.

I do not make fun of people that I don't know dude

Are you kidding me ?

The D3DX9 and D3DX9b files are already missing. The files; d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll. The game opens with them but works very fast.

With the two files you have given them to be different from the condition of these files and delete them, even if I put the files in the folder does not open the game.

In D3DX9_43.dll and D3dx9d_43.dll, you say you'll have both, and you're saying you're one of them.

Somehow I will solve it myself.

That's funny enough.

@SOYABEAN

1 hour ago, NoKey said:

Are you kidding me ?

The D3DX9 and D3DX9b files are already missing. The files; d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll. The game opens with them but works very fast.

With the two files you have given them to be different from the condition of these files and delete them, even if I put the files in the folder does not open the game.

In D3DX9_43.dll and D3dx9d_43.dll, you say you'll have both, and you're saying you're one of them.

Somehow I will solve it myself.

That's funny enough.

Dude, you're just being downright rude to a guy who is trying to help you  - I'm amazed he even bothered to reply to your demanding attitude - you honestly do not deserve the help has given! 
When someone is giving you help for free in their spare time, try to appreciate it instead of being arrogant even if you don't understand the answers, at least he is trying to help you! A few of us have seen your crappy attitude and although we know how to help you, we chose not too, maybe that will teach you a lesson in gratitude!  

Edited by skpManiac
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, skpManiac said:

Dude, you're just being downright rude to a guy who is trying to help you  - I'm amazed he even bothered to reply to your demanding attitude - you honestly do not deserve the help has given! 
When someone is giving you help for free in their spare time, try to appreciate it instead of being arrogant even if you don't understand the answers, at least he is trying to help you! A few of us have seen your crappy attitude and although we know how to help you, we chose not too, maybe that will teach you a lesson in gratitude!  

I think the problem is we are talking about 2 different games and their has been a mis-communication at some point. Usually you just replace the D3DX9 or D3DX9b file in folder with the other 2 (d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll) and it slows the game down but the dude has both files ( D3DX9 and D3DX9b) in the game folder and removing both of them has messed the game up. so one of them ( D3DX9 or D3DX9b) he still needs to keep in the folder because the game needs it to run and he needs to replace the other (D3DX9 or D3DX9b)  with the 2 I gave him but I am too tired and he does not understand what I am trying to explain or I am having trouble explaining it....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, skpManiac said:

Dude, you're just being downright tough at a guy who's trying to help you - I'm amazed he even bothered to reply to your demanding attitude - you honestly do not deserve the help has given! 
When someone is giving you help, you need to understand that you are trying to get things done, if you do not understand the answers, at least he is trying to help you! A few of us have seen your crappy attitude and we know how to help you, we can not teach you a lesson in gratitude!  

Man, I was thinking that. Maybe do the research yourself. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skpManiac said:

7 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

Man, I was thinking that. Maybe do the research yourself. 

Guys.... keep in mind there are many members here from around the globe and not everyone's native language is English (myself included) I don't think NoKey meant to come across as rude. Certain sayings in different languages do not exactly translate well from one language to another.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

I think the problem is we are talking about 2 different games and their has been a mis-communication at some point. Usually you just replace the D3DX9 or D3DX9b file in folder with the other 2 (d3d8.dll and d3d9.dll) and it slows the game down but the dude has both files ( D3DX9 and D3DX9b) in the game folder and removing both of them has messed the game up. so one of them ( D3DX9 or D3DX9b) he still needs to keep in the folder because the game needs it to run and he needs to replace the other (D3DX9 or D3DX9b)  with the 2 I gave him but I am too tired and he does not understand what I am trying to explain or I am having trouble explaining it....

i think the easiest way is to zip all the contents of the root folder for the game and he will simply have to delete and put that stuff instead ... and you guys are talking about hyper SF2  right?.. weird thing is that i have no d3d files in the root folder but i use jconfig for it ,and it works fine on win10.

Hello

Does anyone have problem when playing InitialD5?

1. When I finish game play (no matter legend or time attack mode), the game close immediately.

2. If I create card and finish game play, still have same problem and I can't start game

I play with Teknoparrot 1.65

From youtube

This user can play with card and the car is full tuned.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks a lot

9 hours ago, Mindwipe said:

Guys.... keep in mind there are many members here from around the globe and not everyone's native language is English (myself included) I don't think NoKey meant to come across as rude. Certain sayings in different languages do not exactly translate well from one language to another.

I know not everyone speaks English and they use Google translate etc, but the comments still sounded quite rude but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, hope he comments and apologises to the one helping him ;)

Anyway, I am here in Manchester England, the weather is good, so I'm going out with my drone lol 
Have a great weekend guys and dolls :)

Hidden Content

Tekken Music pack mod for Pokken updated :
- Added 11 music

• 5 Stage music
  • 7 Menu music*
  • 1 Burst music          
    EDIT 1: Reuploading file and added missing menu music and also extra 2, original file had all default menu music instead of actual tekken music.
    EDIT 2 : NEW LINK IS NOW AVAILABLE
Edited by wood5578
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just downloaded teknoparrot 1.69 Mario Kart DX 1.10 game seems to be stuck at loading screen now at MK3 Rev 3 any ideas?  Just keeps loading with the ...........................................   doesn't go to game at all.

Thanks if you can help fix this

wmmt5 english translation by tattoohanz and Genjuro,pls test and report for mistakes,enjoy:)

Hidden Content

Edited by tattoohanz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

il y a 56 minutes, tattoohanz a dit :

wmmt5 english translation by tattoohanz and Genjuro,pls test and report for mistakes,enjoy:)

Hidden Content

thx, link added to post 1 (thank you not to delete this link)

• Like 1