Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.201) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

On 8/10/2019 at 4:33 AM, ultimatepump said:

Can a patreon serial be used on more then one PC at a time?  Or simply on more then 1 PC?  I have a few laptops and kids and would like NOT to have to buy 3 serials.

 

On 8/10/2019 at 4:56 AM, linglang said:

@ultimatepump Short answer NO !!

 

I gave a short, honest answer. 

And then ........ WTF !!

tenor.gif?itemid=14383714

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Anyhow, I hope this a excellent example, how we NOT help each other out.

I thought, this forum is a "helpdesk" for solutions for "problems".

 

Should someone want to get something of their chest.

Pretty please, PM each other ?

Keep your "conversations" private ?

 

It is just a suggestion .......

 

 

 

Edited by linglang
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, linglang said:

 

 

I gave a short, honest answer. 

And then ........ WTF !!

tenor.gif?itemid=14383714

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Anyhow, I hope this a excellent example, how we NOT help each other out.

I thought, this forum is a "helpdesk" for solutions for "problems".

 

Should someone want to get something of their chest.

Pretty please, PM each other ?

Keep your "conversations" private ?

 

It is just a suggestion .......

 

 

 

stop stirring things!! thats enough attention for one day!! 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should someone want to get something of their chest.

Pretty please, PM each other ?

Keep your "conversations" private ?

 

no i wont send PM's, i refuse to be two faced.. 

the forum has become toxic due to certain people, and the way TP conducts itself has caused a outrage..  

therefor you end up with rants and opinions.. 

afterall the definition is:

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
  1. 1.
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue are exchanged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's talking about a video. I play with the character i want.

I apologize to everyone. Except a few idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should start playing the music from when the Titanic was sinking.  Unless this project can be locked into high gear and make some progress!  So much potential, so little effort. I mean effort to appease the masses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys, a friend of me just sent me à postal card,

 

look here !

 

1565645000-malibu-reaver.png
 
:ptdr:
 
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the latest Teknoparrot Patreon Build. I'm able to load Transformers Human Alliance and it goes through attract mode, but no inputs work at all. I can play Sega Rally 3, Virtua Fighter 5c and Initial D 6-8, but I can't use any configuration to play Transformers. Inset coin keeps popping up, but no button can be mapped to make this work. Using the mouse option to play doesn't work, using X-Input, which works with every non lightgun based tilte, doesn't work in this game at all. I have no issues running any other emulator, from Cemu to RPCS3 and PS2, Wii and other 3D based emulators including DeMul for more accurate DreamCast based emulation.

 

PC Specs:

2 EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti SC Gaming 8GB GDDR5 Black Edition Graphics Cards

i7 9700k (Overclocked to 4.8 Ghz) Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

32 GB DDR4 Viper Elite DDR4 Ram (Overclocked to 3000mhz)

1 Terabyte M2 SSD (Powered through a PCI Express adapter)

2 512 GB Samsung Solid State Drives

2 Four Terabyte Western Digital Black Drives

2 Four Terabyte Western Digital Blue Drives

Asus Zonar DSX 7.1 Sound Card (For DTS Live Support)

4 Port SATA 6G PCI Express Controller This is used to power 2 LG 16x Internal BluRay/DVD/CD writers

Corsair Vengeance 750M 80 Plus Silver Power Supply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Digital1 said:

I have the latest Teknoparrot Patreon Build. I'm able to load Transformers Human Alliance and it goes through attract mode, but no inputs work at all. I can play Sega Rally 3, Virtua Fighter 5c and Initial D 6-8, but I can't use any configuration to play Transformers. Inset coin keeps popping up, but no button can be mapped to make this work. Using the mouse option to play doesn't work, using X-Input, which works with every non lightgun based tilte, doesn't work in this game at all. I have no issues running any other emulator, from Cemu to RPCS3 and PS2, Wii and other 3D based emulators including DeMul for more accurate DreamCast based emulation.

 

PC Specs:

2 EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti SC Gaming 8GB GDDR5 Black Edition Graphics Cards

i7 9700k (Overclocked to 4.8 Ghz) Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

32 GB DDR4 Viper Elite DDR4 Ram (Overclocked to 3000mhz)

1 Terabyte M2 SSD (Powered through a PCI Express adapter)

2 512 GB Samsung Solid State Drives

2 Four Terabyte Western Digital Black Drives

2 Four Terabyte Western Digital Blue Drives

Asus Zonar DSX 7.1 Sound Card (For DTS Live Support)

4 Port SATA 6G PCI Express Controller This is used to power 2 LG 16x Internal BluRay/DVD/CD writers

Corsair Vengeance 750M 80 Plus Silver Power Supply

Nice machine

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know why Daytona exits after a bit on the attract screen and/or how to prevent it?  Runs the attract stuff for maybe 10 minutes then exits, seems to be a clean exit because there are no errors. 

 

I'd post in the Daytona thread but I have recently for another issue and it seems kinda dead, while this thread is kept alive by fighting :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSPRESSPLAY said:

a bit confused on how to get the exe on house on the dead 

 

HOTD4 is a Sega Lindbergh based games, which runs on Linux.

(No worries TP takes care of that.)

The ".exe" you are searching is a .elf located in. 

gamefolder/disk0/elf/hodm4.elf

 

Other Lindbergh games.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

So for Lindbergh games, there is no .exe to run, it is a .elf file.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, NoKey said:

He's talking about a video. I play with the character i want.

I apologize to everyone. Except a few idiots.

you are the idiot  no clue,  precious manchild get off your high horse.. after i get off ya mum  ey?

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0c4.gifyup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, what ever happened to Terminator Salvation?  What does it need to work?

 

And The Walking Dead and the newest Jurassic Park?

Edited by ultimatepump
Add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me too onTerminator Salvation i have the files, but i dont think it can work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2019 at 4:44 AM, ultimatepump said:

What are you guys playing now anyway?

 

I'm on Double Dragon 2 MAME

DD2 ey?  so the controls never frustrated you with that game? i hated they changed the controls from double dragon 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, can someone please help me with the version 0.201 of Parrot? The sound of the lindbergh games has suddenly stopped working. It is the second time it happens. The first time I I solved updating from the working version 0.140 t 0.201. Unfortunately yesterday I had the same problem and this time, with the same procedure, doesn't work. 

Thanks

Edited by Giulius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ultimatepump yeah the first one is king.  plenty of other games to play though , i use mame version 0171 myself as its the last of the versions to be controlled scanlines.  you cant do what and create what u want on screen  with the newer versions  i have worked out what to do to make the scanlines look good.

Edited by trouby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, trouby said:

ultimatepump yeah the first one is king.  plenty of other games to play though , i use mame version 0171 myself as its the last of the versions to be controlled scanlines.  you cant do what and create what u want on screen  with the newer versions  i have worked out what to do to make the scanlines look good.

Right on.  Always scanlines.  I always play it the way I played in the arcade.  I still remember playing Contra and Super Contra.  Pumping quarters in.  Real good memories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your top 5 arcade games?

Mine:

 

1. Forgotten Worlds

2. Contra

3. Super Contra

4. Double Dragon

5. NARC

Edited by ultimatepump
Forgot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 ora fa, Giulius ha scritto:

Hi, can someone please help me with the version 0.201 of Parrot? The sound of the lindbergh games has suddenly stopped working. It is the second time it happens. The first time I I solved updating from the working version 0.140 t 0.201. Unfortunately yesterday I had the same problem and this time, even if I did the same procedure, it didn't work.

Thanks

 

 

0.201 is a version for deaf players.

 

 

Edited by Gibranx
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Giulius said:

Hi, can someone please help me with the version 0.201 of Parrot? The sound of the lindbergh games has suddenly stopped working. It is the second time it happens. The first time I I solved updating from the working version 0.140 t 0.201. Unfortunately yesterday I had the same problem and this time, with the same procedure, doesn't work. 

Thanks

 

Sounds to me that something you recently installed/updated has corrupted your sound drivers. 

Find out what soundcard/motherboard sound driver you need, download the latest version and install it. 

 

Otherwise, uninstall or rollback recent changes. I don't think it's related to Teknoparrot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minuti fa, sky2310 ha scritto:

 

Sounds to me that something you recently installed/updated has corrupted your sound drivers. 

Find out what soundcard/motherboard sound driver you need, download the latest version and install it. 

 

Otherwise, uninstall or rollback recent changes. I don't think it's related to Teknoparrot. 

Thanks, I'll try, but I have some doubts because with the 140 version of tknoparrot it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is your sound working in other programs?  Check device manager also.

 

Also, I have had stupid programs drop my volume to zero.  Tiny crap that you wouldn't think to check.

 

One other thing I forgot you can try is SFC System File Checker.  To make it easy, I copied and pasted below what to do.  Won't hurt anything to try:

 

  1. Use the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Power User menu and select Command Prompt (Admin), as you will need administrator permissions to run SFC.
  2. In the Command Prompt type the following command and press Enter:

    sfc /scannow

Edited by ultimatepump
Add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was posted by Dex77 and it worked!

 

Ok, Reaver has replied, it should be fixed!

@trouby

where's my pizza now?!!  lol

 

since autoupdate doesn't work at the moment ad they are investigating where's the issue

 

download the fix from here 

OpenParrot.dll

OpenPArrotWin32_1.0.0.8

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×