Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.201) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

patreon stuff won't become non patreon until they find new stuff to make patreon else the patreon cash will disappear quickly

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New re-upload for NesicaxLive arcade dumps. To be continued...

 

Next uploads again; TeknoParrot games ...
Having backup links will be a good resource. ;)

 

 

En-Eins Perfektewelt - 401700.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Ikaruga - 302603.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Raiden III - 401401.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

3D Cosplay Mahjong - 401300.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi[v1.12][400702].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Homura[401200].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Psychic Force 2012 - 402401.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Magical Beat - 302303 302303.key.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Dragon Dance - 400902.zip

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Puzzle Bobble - 301200.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Elevator Action - 401600.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Street Fighter Zero 3[303700].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition[303502].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Vampire Savior - The Lord of Vampire[303600].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Rastan Saga[401500].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Spica Adventure - 400602.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future[303401].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Crimzon Clover - 302403.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Tottemo E Mahjong - 402700.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Yatagarasu [302901].7z

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Strania - The Stella Machina[v1.1][302003].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Exception - 300901.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Daemon Bride - Additional Gain[401901].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Raiden IV - 401801.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 v2.6 - 402100.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Battle Fantasia - 400502.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Arcana Heart 2 v2.1 - 402000.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Akai Katana Shin - 302201.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - 300202.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe[402603].7z

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo[400801].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Senko no Ronde DUO v2.35 - 301801.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink[302801].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition - 300301.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match - 301906.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena[302104].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Arcana Heart 3 - LOVE MAX SIX STARS!!!!!![302707].rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold[303107] 303108.key.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Nitroplus Blasterz [303908].7z

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

SkullGirl [303801].7z

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma[302508] 302510.key.rar

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

New games incoming... Please wait. Im loading. :)

Edited by NoKey
Last edited 7/10/2019
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EmuAl said:

patreon stuff won't become non patreon until they find new stuff to make patreon else the patreon cash will disappear quickly

It's like watching a carnival from behind the gate.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 1:44 AM, mamefan2018 said:

mega://enc2?EwDZt_27rLJC1YMR159x8jdJthC5rLVQ7qPiZpTbfZ-bmlwKlqqFsgJGwUfLVQ3nQ3HbDFh2hbZH6EDuU31Uig

 

here is the taito dump

putting that link into mega didn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

d'oh! i'm such an idiot! thanks man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EmuAl said:

patreon stuff won't become non patreon until they find new stuff to make patreon else the patreon cash will disappear quickly

True so true just human behavior. Or until the game/games get stale and everyone who was interested in said game has bought a patreon account any the money barrel runs dry.

 

1396372780720

 

Even a Game update gets Patreon treatment..

 

No point everyone complaining about something most humans are these days 'Over Greedy'.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

loaded up TGM3 "game" into teknoparrot but it just wouldn't run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need help for Virtua Tennis 4 on TP please, when VT4 starts to load ..

I get this message .. On Windows 10, OS 1809

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

windows vista 32 it wont even load

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pixels said:

I need help for Virtua Tennis 4 on TP please, when VT4 starts to load ..

I get this message .. On Windows 10, OS 1809

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

windows vista 32 it wont even load

 

win 10 - 1809 seems to start fine for me .. maybe u r missing some visual c++ redistributables

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

win 10 - 1809 seems to start fine for me .. maybe u r missing some visual c++ redistributables

What version of TP do you use please ?

thanks for reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pixels said:

What version of TP do you use please ?

thanks for reply

latest one and the only thing i did was start is as admin .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

latest one and the only thing i did was start is as admin .

Did you get the link for VT4 from the 1st page TP Loader ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pixels said:

Did you get the link for VT4 from the 1st page TP Loader ?

i got the game a long time ago when the dump showed up here ...  did u try older versions of tp to see if u r getting the same error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

i got the game a long time ago when the dump showed up here ...  did u try older versions of tp to see if u r getting the same error?

VT4 has never worked for me on Windows vista 32 or Windows 10

tried on TP 152&153 all the way to the latest version of TP, it only says this 

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

on TP 153 hotfix, all the other TP  does not load up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pixels said:

VT4 has never worked for me on Windows vista 32 or Windows 10

tried on TP 152&153 all the way to the latest version of TP, it only says this 

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

on TP 153 hotfix, all the other TP  does not load up

Appreciate your help mate thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, pixels said:

VT4 has never worked for me on Windows vista 32 or Windows 10

tried on TP 152&153 all the way to the latest version of TP, it only says this 

Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

on TP 153 hotfix, all the other TP  does not load up

if all the other games work ... than probably something is wrong with the dump u got.

let me zip the main files in my root folder and maybe that could work if u r missing something.

 

edit : here it is

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

try replacing the files in the root directory of the game with those files

Edited by mamefan2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im gonna upload the TP games these night. Im out now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its all rery well for some. patreon sure ok, but is it worth it  i burn the midnight oil myself but no not a patreon   rery rery good but what 5 dorrer?

 

 

1396372780720

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think this patreon stuff is a joke!! its a money making scheme.. 

ok it will costs you to play in the arcade but it works because the said hardware is there.. and for some the patreon fee works as they can play over and over in their own homes. 

from what you see and read on this forum tho, the patreon fee is to test their work.. 

just because they crack and emulate a game they should have no right to charge us for it.. 

its a ego thing, after all they call themselfs gods lol 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, myarcade said:

i think this patreon stuff is a joke!! its a money making scheme.. 

ok it will costs you to play in the arcade but it works because the said hardware is there.. and for some the patreon fee works as they can play over and over in their own homes. 

from what you see and read on this forum tho, the patreon fee is to test their work.. 

just because they crack and emulate a game they should have no right to charge us for it.. 

its a ego thing, after all they call themselfs gods lol 

 

 

We've had this argument over and over, its simple you don't have to pay any money and you use the non-patreon version, the fact that only they are cracking and providing a loader for the game means they absolutely can charge for it, the money from patreon means they continue to work on the loader ...

 

I understand its frustrating, either wait for the non-patreon release or pay for it, I pay because I support the work they are doing, doesn't mean I agree with the way releases come out, the poor QA, terrible UI etc..

 

But without TP I wouldn't be playing Transformers, VT4, Sega Rally 3, Rambo, HOTD4, Under Defeat HD+ etc ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 12 minutes, anx10us a dit :

But without TP I wouldn't be playing Transformers, VT4, Sega Rally 3, Rambo, HOTD4, Under Defeat HD+ etc ...

Play to HOTD4 and Rambo is pretty horrible because the mouse and the gun cursor are not at the same position so unplayable for me.

Concerning Transformers it crashes after the second mission (I tried both mission 2 and it is the same thing).

To finish After Burner Climax crashes towards a mission of the end.

The other games work well for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Safur said:

Play to HOTD4 and Rambo is pretty horrible because the mouse and the gun cursor are not at the same position so unplayable for me.

Concerning Transformers it crashes after the second mission (I tried both mission 2 and it is the same thing).

To finish After Burner Climax crashes towards a mission of the end.

The other games work well for me.

Hide the mouse pointer with nomousy, use an aimtrak works fine for me in Rambo and HOTD4

 

Transformers plays all the way through for me

 

Haven't played ABC through..

 

If you haven't as has been mentioned before raise the issues on the github ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anx10us said:

We've had this argument over and over, its simple you don't have to pay any money and you use the non-patreon version, the fact that only they are cracking and providing a loader for the game means they absolutely can charge for it, the money from patreon means they continue to work on the loader ...

 

I understand its frustrating, either wait for the non-patreon release or pay for it, I pay because I support the work they are doing, doesn't mean I agree with the way releases come out, the poor QA, terrible UI etc..

 

But without TP I wouldn't be playing Transformers, VT4, Sega Rally 3, Rambo, HOTD4, Under Defeat HD+ etc ...

 

i am a patreon.. i understand they have to get the dongles and pcb boards. 

the rest of it tho feels like a money making scheme, and yes i agree with you, poor QA and terrible UI

lucky for me ive had no issues with transformers either. 

game loader works for me with other games, its not all about TP, there are other loaders that do the job just fine and they are not paided loaders.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 ora fa, myarcade ha scritto:

 

i am a patreon.. i understand they have to get the dongles and pcb boards. 

the rest of it tho feels like a money making scheme, and yes i agree with you, poor QA and terrible UI

lucky for me ive had no issues with transformers either. 

game loader works for me with other games, its not all about TP, there are other loaders that do the job just fine and they are not paided loaders.

 

 

Hey mate would you give me some heads up on how to use/set gameloader or any other which does the job?...I'd really like to play Rambo....

tks

Edited by baubaumax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, baubaumax said:

Hey mate would you give me some heads up on how to use/set gameloader or any other which does the job?...I'd really like to play Rambo....

tks

 

for transformers and rambo you will need TP and to be a patreon.. :(:

as i said transformers worked perfect for me with no issues but rambo has no sound.

i would wait until the sound is fixed for rambo if i was you, otherwise try it for a month by becoming a patreon.. 

i use gameloader for street fighter ultra, under defeat, and many others..

i also use jconfig for games such as, pokken tournament and mario kart, and grid. 

the reason for using gameloader and jconfig is the games just work and play with out issues unlike in TP.. 

hope that helps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

if all the other games work ... than probably something is wrong with the dump u got.

let me zip the main files in my root folder and maybe that could work if u r missing something.

 

edit : here it is

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

try replacing the files in the root directory of the game with those files

 

11 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

if all the other games work ... than probably something is wrong with the dump u got.

let me zip the main files in my root folder and maybe that could work if u r missing something.

 

edit : here it is

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

try replacing the files in the root directory of the game with those files

    replaced the files you gave me, still no go, says the same thing

    Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

    this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way,

    I even download the missing MVC++ Visuals.

    Thanks so much for trying mate, really appreciate all you have done. Thank you

   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 23 Stunden schrieb Hot buttered poodle:

Never heard of Sinden...are they supposed to be good? I have a aimtrak that works decently.

 

Sinden Lightgun is a new lightgun system comming this fall, financed through kickstarter. It is more accurate than aimtrak, it doesn't need a lcd bar, works without callibration and much more.. If you're interested, google for it and find out.. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minuti fa, myarcade ha scritto:

 

for transformers and rambo you will need TP and to be a patreon.. :(:

as i said transformers worked perfect for me with no issues but rambo has no sound.

i would wait until the sound is fixed for rambo if i was you, otherwise try it for a month by becoming a patreon.. 

i use gameloader for street fighter ultra, under defeat, and many others..

i also use jconfig for games such as, pokken tournament and mario kart, and grid. 

the reason for using gameloader and jconfig is the games just work and play with out issues unlike in TP.. 

hope that helps 

thanks man,,,,good piece of advice!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Scripper said:

Sinden Lightgun is a new lightgun system comming this fall, financed through kickstarter. It is more accurate than aimtrak, it doesn't need a lcd bar, works without callibration and much more.. If you're interested, google for it and find out.. ;)

Yea I did. I love the idea of no freaking sensor bar...thats what I dont like about the aimtrak.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 30 minutes, Moksi a dit :

Does this gun have Recoil?

yes, you can buy a recoil version. for now, its inside the gun recoil. he said that in  a later version of the gun , he will try to make the recoil with moving shell, like in namco arcade guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man...transformers still crash for me at level 3:/ 

tried to run in as admin, nothing changes.

maybe it because i have win 10 vers 1903? i wonder how it works in earlier version.

my spec are i5 6600, 16GB, 1070 gtx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×