spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.201) | Arcade PC

18 minuti fa, sky2310 ha scritto:

I think not yet, but here play the PC version.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
   do a search for the game.

Yes, I have it on Steam, simply I was "curious" to try the original arcade version. :)

46 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

Yes, I have it on Steam, simply I was "curious" to try the original arcade version. :)

All newer bullet-hell shooters are not as good as Raiden series (part 2 was my favourite). 

2 hours ago, sky2310 said:

The link on the front page works fine. Again, use IDM but you must wait 20 seconds for the link to be caught by the software but I just checked it works size is 3.2 GB.

yeah nah  iv tried that link it fails on me. il try again

network failure on mach storm link download.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sky2310:

All newer bullet-hell shooters are not as good as Raiden series (part 2 was my favourite). 

I play tons of Bullet Hell Shooter and do have some original PCBs from Cave. 
My N0.1 Game in the genre is IBARA Kuro Black Labe BUT i found here

on Emuline a oldschoolshooter which makes me addicted to it for days...

JAMESTOWN Legend of the last colony. Man this is really worth to play.

And also to buy the OST. 

But Raiden Series incl. Raiden Fighters is very good.

Edited by Fulgore18

4 minutes ago, Scripper said:

Yes, would love to see the new features! A pity, that anybody has access to a DCUSA Cab. with serial number.. So we are not able to get the updated files.. :(:

Yeah, I think you're right this is why no updates are uploaded due to the individual serial problem.

12 minutes ago, Fulgore18 said:

I play tons of Bullet Hell Shooter and do have some original PCBs from Cave. 
My N0.1 Game in the genre is IBARA Kuro Black Labe BUT i found here

on Emuline a oldschoolshooter which makes me addicted to it for days...

JAMESTOWN Legend of the last colony. Man this is really worth to play.

And also to buy the OST. 

But Raiden Series incl. Raiden Fighters is very good.

Very interesting. I actually never heard of IBARA Kuro Black Labe until you mentioned it. 

But not as good as Raiden in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trouby said:

yeah nah  iv tried that link it fails on me. il try again

I just tried it again with IDM and works perfectly. Downloaded within a few minutes. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb lapolla41:

Got this Version but cant get it running. Tried everything on different OS :( 

On en est à quelle version de teknoparrot pour les non patréons? Moi j'ai toujours la version 1.0.0.145.

Edited by Mounir

Someone was able to run BlazeBlue Central Friction? I'm trying with the 1.0.0.200, it arrives to DLL Loaded, Resuming Game, and then everything close

19 minutes ago, dejawho said:

Someone was able to run BlazeBlue Central Friction? I'm trying with the 1.0.0.200, it arrives to DLL Loaded, Resuming Game, and then everything close

I Just use GLARH, works fine and you can adjust the res.

7 minuti fa, Dethrattle ha scritto:

I Just use GLARH, works fine and you can adjust the res.

Okkk thanks, Can you tell how to configure GLARH? I've installed it but there are a lot of options and I don't know how to set it to run the game (right now I get a black screen and then it crash). Also can you tell me how to change the resolution? I'd like to use this on a cab with a crt monitor 640x480

Edited by dejawho

On 28.6.2019 at 3:41 AM, mamefan2018 said:

np dude ... hope it works for u .. cuz i think i had this problem all buttons work except accelerate and brake.

and u should really apply the english patch ... its really nicely done ...all u need is the original exe apply than use the jconfig one and it worked fine

even the ffb plugin worked with it using jconfig ... and yep the advantage of using that everything is unlocked offline so really good for cabs that ppl usually keep offline

Well, I'm almost there. Applying English patch went flawlessly. I could make everything work with the controller. Just it doesn't seem to work with my pedals (everything seems to be good, but I can't drift).

TP 1.0.0.200 out

tp200.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those interested, all (known) missing input have been fixed across all Fast and Furious games (key entry, view button, shifters, etc.), which I don't think are available via other loaders.

Hidden Content

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LEGEND80 said:

For those interested, all (known) missing input have been fixed across all Fast and Furious games (key entry, view button, shifters, etc.), which I don't think are available via other loaders.

Hidden Content

Awesome work, thank you for reporting the missing inputs! :very-good:

• Like 1

5 ore fa, sky2310 ha scritto:

Very interesting. I actually never heard of IBARA Kuro Black Labe until you mentioned it. 

But not as good as Raiden in my opinion.

It's emulated on Mame and Demul.

]

• Thanks 1

Does anybody know, if the TP Team works on the newer 'Raw Thrills' games? Would love to see Jurassic Park Arcade from 2015! Don't know, if it's possible to dump at all..

3 hours ago, lapolla41 said:

It's emulated on Mame and Demul.

]

Yes, I have it just never played it or heard of it before. 

2 hours ago, Scripper said:

Does anybody know, if the TP Team works on the newer 'Raw Thrills' games? Would love to see Jurassic Park Arcade from 2015! Don't know, if it's possible to dump at all..

This is the age old question. No dumps exist but doesn't mean people who have the board cannot do so. It's a matter if they want to and if it will ever happen but judging from the fact that most games ever dumped are 8-15 years old, I doubt it will happen any time soon.

hace 24 minutos, baubaumax dijo:

is anyhow possibile to play Rambo with TP non patreon or similar Loaders ?

Many thanks

nope man..wish someone will be able to fix its sound.

Patreon Games on 1.0.0.200

Fighting Climax

Rambo

Sega Race TV

2Spicy

Tranceformers

7 hours ago, GamingRob said:

Well, I'm almost there. Applying English patch went flawlessly. I could make everything work with the controller. Just it doesn't seem to work with my pedals (everything seems to be good, but I can't drift).

well i'm not sure about that ... because i only have a controller ... so i can't test it .

34 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Patreon Games on 1.0.0.200

Fighting Climax

Rambo

Sega Race TV

2Spicy

Tranceformers

what about Death or Alive 5 Ultimate Update 1? Patreon or not

On 11.05.2019 at 11:47 AM, hotgraphics said:

By default it should check for updates when you run TeknoParrotUi.exe

Hello i got this same problem, VF5 I get faster  120fps each time in cmd screen in load and see ack sync error, am sync data_backup error broken (e-14)
Sci open fail
how to fix the speed
I have the latest version + upgrade TP I've tried with vertical synchronization, it does not give anything

Has the combo managed to run, found fix on full screen for Hotd4, Arcana Heart 3 and other games by TP not by GL
Edit: I managed to find a small fix to the resolution now you can play in hotd4 not on the full screen but on the full window as if someone was interested in it willingly to share
There are still a few games that do not have full screen or even full window has someone patch, fix on full screen full window ??

Edited by kris85

9 hours ago, dejawho said:

Okkk thanks, Can you tell how to configure GLARH? I've installed it but there are a lot of options and I don't know how to set it to run the game (right now I get a black screen and then it crash). Also can you tell me how to change the resolution? I'd like to use this on a cab with a crt monitor 640x480

Use loader option 6 then go to custom res and set it to the res you want, the res options are on tap 1 or 3 if I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kris85 said:

Edit: I managed to find a small fix to the resolution now you can play in hotd4 not on the full screen but on the full window as if someone was interested in it willingly to share
There are still a few games that do not have full screen or even full window has someone patch, fix on full screen full window ??

Yes, please share method for "full window".

For full screen, you have to use demushooter or 'mouse fix' (same person) on a old version of TP (122?).

so i got machstorm,  how do u insert coins? to start the game?  theres no option in teknoparrot  i got 200 v

14 minutes ago, trouby said:

so i got machstorm,  how do u insert coins? to start the game?  theres no option in teknoparrot  i got 200 v

press s for credits, and then press your start button

2 minutes ago, pixels said:

press s for credits, and then press your start button

what ever you put for your sevice button in TP, use that for credits, so if you put S use the S button

glad to help out mate!

enjoy another super game