Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.201) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

14 minuti fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

Please let me know if you figure out a way to get passed that 5501 error. I'm struggling to find a solution to this myself. 

I found the solution, tested and working.

 

[Reaver][RINGEDGE] Puyo Puyo Quest 1.00.04 is now playable. (game exe is: bin\Pj24App.exe) NOTE: Edit following fields from hod5.ini: isNetwork = 1 -> 0 Auth = 1 -> 0 isUseAime = 1 -> 0 UseDownload = 1 -> 0 s_input = touch_panel -> mouse Have fun testing other changes, maybe you can activate addional content!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

Solved, but the game starts and stucks on "error 5501" touch panel not found...

[Reaver][RINGEDGE] Puyo Puyo Quest 1.00.04 is now playable. (game exe is: bin\Pj24App.exe)
NOTE: Edit following fields from hod5.ini:
isNetwork = 1 -> 0
Auth = 1 -> 0
isUseAime = 1 -> 0
UseDownload = 1 -> 0
s_input = touch_panel -> mouse
Have fun testing other changes, maybe you can activate addional content!
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lapolla41 said:

I found the solution, tested and working.

 

[Reaver][RINGEDGE] Puyo Puyo Quest 1.00.04 is now playable. (game exe is: bin\Pj24App.exe) NOTE: Edit following fields from hod5.ini: isNetwork = 1 -> 0 Auth = 1 -> 0 isUseAime = 1 -> 0 UseDownload = 1 -> 0 s_input = touch_panel -> mouse Have fun testing other changes, maybe you can activate addional content!

I figured this out few minutes ago as well. I totally forgot to read the release notes from an earlier TP version. But thanks anyway, very kind of you! :bravo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All games (most games) are in my archive, but im falling asleep because im going out or because im sleeping. Also i hate sleep.

Im going to upload mega on most of them.  Im sleepy. I slept 4 hours as always.

If i can come to noon tomorrow, I will say amen.

See ya mates.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The car handling in the original Fast n Furious is a bit twitchy (I run it without TP), so I was wondering if anyone knows how to enter test menu so I can calibrate the controls? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

The car handling in the original Fast n Furious is a bit twitchy (I run it without TP), so I was wondering if anyone knows how to enter test menu so I can calibrate the controls? 

Press 0 or Shift+NumLock key

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arcade_power said:

Super thanks!

Np

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Athlonazu385 said:

Np

The calibration didn't improve the steering at all. I'm using an Xbox360 control (along with joy2key). Did you manage to steer well with a gamepad in this game (if you have tried to that is)? Guess I have to play it using the keyboard again. The car handling is much better that way, but I want to use Xbox controller....bummer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

The calibration didn't improve the steering at all. I'm using an Xbox360 control (along with joy2key). Did you manage to steer well with a gamepad in this game (if you have tried to that is)? Guess I have to play it using the keyboard again. The car handling is much better that way, but I want to use Xbox controller....bummer.

Someone will probably figure it out someday ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first F & F game is working on the latest build. But others like Drift, Super Cars, Super Bikes are crashing at some point. Which build is perfect at this point?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ark216 said:

The first F & F game is working on the latest build. But others like Drift, Super Cars, Super Bikes are crashing at some point. Which build is perfect at this point?

I haven't had any problems running Drift, and SuperBikes 1 on TeknoParrot version 1.177

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 ore fa, POOTERMAN ha scritto:

 

@pucci Do you mean the 1st game in the series?

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

yes

 

thank you

 

any hope for Let's Go Safari?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how i fixed black shade road grafix ? any shader for FNF  games?  i have black shades in my all FNF games :triste:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Test performed with hotd4. Result: the game works very well with demulshooter and 2 wiimotes. Here is a little gameplay. First as a player1 then as a player2.

@mamefan2018, @ark216, @NoKey Do you have the same texture problems like me at 1: 05mn? Thank you

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ginzu said:

Test performed with hotd4. Result: the game works very well with demulshooter and 2 wiimotes. Here is a little gameplay. First as a player1 then as a player2.

@mamefan2018, @ark216, @NoKey Do you have the same texture problems like me at 1: 05mn? Thank you

 

same texture problem... may be every one have this Problem.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ginzu said:

Test performed with hotd4. Result: the game works very well with demulshooter and 2 wiimotes. Here is a little gameplay. First as a player1 then as a player2.

@mamefan2018, @ark216, @NoKey Do you have the same texture problems like me at 1: 05mn? Thank you

 

yep thats a graphical bug that is still not fixed

Edited by mamefan2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spiderzsoft said:

same texture problem... may be every one have this Problem.

I'll give it a shot but i would need the link to download this game i've already got teknoparrot all set up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, I've spent the past few hours identifying the remaining gamepad/input issues with various F&F games and I logged a comprehensive catalog of input issues with all the F&F games:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I'll do my best to keep this updated.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Athlonazu385 said:

I haven't had any problems running Drift, and SuperBikes 1 on TeknoParrot version 1.177

That's strange. I just tested it Drift crashes just before the race starts. Other don't even boot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ark216 said:

That's strange. I just tested it Drift crashes just before the race starts. Other don't even boot.

Hmm..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, someguy813 said:

So I just tested FF and FFSB on .177 and can confirm that the steering is broken on this version. Coincidentally, it is only broken since they added the HD patch to these two games. Controls are perfect on .167. 

Are you sure your above FF gane uploads are working fine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Are you sure your above FF gane uploads are working fine?

It's still buggy so keep it at .167 because  i can't fully confirm it working yet and supercars is a no go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ark216 said:

That's strange. I just tested it Drift crashes just before the race starts. Other don't even boot.

I'v had issues before booting a couple of the FnF games in Tekno Parrot, resulting in "Failed to Initialize!" (or similar error in TP). Turns out I had ticked the Sdaemon.exe files with "run as admin", and once I unticked that, the games booted up fine again. See if that's the issue you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

the one i'm using is version 1.0.0.122 ... and yes sound effects r working correctly ... and here is my files that i shared before

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

u got the mousfix and a script to start game change mouse cursor to the cur file (u can replace it with any cross-hair u like) and run the fix .and when u hit escape game will exit ur default cursor will be restored and mousefix will close.

just  place all those files in the root folder of TP and run hotd4.exe.

only thing u should do before running it is setting up HOTD4 with TP ... uncheck use mouse for gun and use xinput/directinput and set the test/service/coin/start buttons.

hopefully it will work fine for u ..

 

Hey thanks for your input. I got the game running, but there is a catch.I am not getting the targeting cursor. As per your instructions I copied all those files into the TP root directory, then got the mouse fix running, minimize it and then double click on the hotd4.exe which launches the cmd prompt like black screen with text scrolling just prior to the game launch it's only then I see the "red coloured" cursor. But once it enters the game, the cursor vanishes.

Edited by ark216

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athlonazu385 said:

Hmm..

Can you share your settings? There could be something I might be missing . Also i downloaded the games from the mega links provided by a fellow members a couple of pages ago. I hope those links had proper working games. Which I hope they do.

Edited by ark216

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Hey thanks for your input. I got the game running, but there is a catch.I am not getting the targeting cursor. As per your instructions I copied all those files into the TP root directory, then got the mouse fix running, minimize it and then double click on the hotd4.exe which launches the cmd prompt like black screen with text scrolling just prior to the game launch it's only then I see the "red coloured" cursor. But once it enters the game, the cursor vanishes.

you don't need to manually run the mousefix ... the script should do that too .... so just only run the script and if the cursor still goes back to default try running it as admin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, someguy813 said:

So I just tested FF and FFSB on .177 and can confirm that the steering is broken on this version. Coincidentally, it is only broken since they added the HD patch to these two games. Controls are perfect on .167. 

ahhh yes it was working for me too . not now .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

you don't need to manually run the mousefix ... the script should do that too .... so just only run the script and if the cursor still goes back to default try running it as admin.

I did but no luck😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ark216 said:

I did but no luck😕

which version of TP r u using ... and is it set to admin? ..

i'm using this on 1.0.0.122 and i have nothing set to admin ....

and other than the cursor issue everything else runs fine ? u get in game and start iot and the aim is on target?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats what we are saying tho mame.  we are using the updated versions, u havnt updated, of course it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trouby said:

thats what we are saying tho mame.  we are using the updated versions, u havnt updated, of course it works

no i have the latest version too like i stated earlier ...  and are you talking about hotd4 or fnf games?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

which version of TP r u using ... and is it set to admin? ..

i'm using this on 1.0.0.122 and i have nothing set to admin ....

and other than the cursor issue everything else runs fine ? u get in game and start iot and the aim is on yes

Yes apparently everthing seems fine minus the cursor not showing when the game boots. It.only appears when I run that green hotd4.exe file and disappears when the game boots. I have nothing set to admin as well. It's just that I tried to run that script/exe as an administrator once. But that too didn't fix the cursor visibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Yes apparently everthing seems fine minus the cursor not showing when the game boots. It.only appears when I run that green hotd4.exe file and disappears when the game boots. I have nothing set to admin as well. It's just that I tried to run that script/exe as an administrator once. But that too didn't fix the cursor visibility.

not sure whats causing that .. but i compiled another script with a delay before the cursor changes ...see if that makes a difference

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

but at least other than that issue the game runs fine and u can play it ... if the above script still doesn't work u can use gameloader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×