spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.201) | Arcade PC

En ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 a las 20:57, haltry dijo:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks a lot

13 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

How? Mines still don't run?!

You put the bin and the text file in your c drive root, then open game in teknoparrot and press f2 when it gets to the ticket screen 

anyone can help me with mario Kart DX 1.10? I can't do it work with teknoparrot, only by MK_AGP3_FINAL_v1.10.exe

1 hour ago, SOYABEAN said:

You put the bin and the text file in your c drive root, then open game in teknoparrot and press f2 when it gets to the ticket screen 

Was it crashing originally when you booted through Teknoparrot? Do I do it when the black screen starts? Mines, start for 2 seconds and crashes? 

2 minutes ago, lokofer said:

try setting admin privileges to the .exe in SHINIG FORCE

Will do. I'm running Win7 AMD Graphics. And I have to but card.bin in C/ when the game boots F2 immediately?  

On 8/12/2018 at 9:59 AM, NoKey said:

Test Videos: USFIV & Pokken Tournament :)

how did you get usf4 working in tp? it just gives me an i/o error every time

I got Mario Kart 1.10 running on teknoparrot ........ but its running in slow motion! Its completely unplayable this way .....

And yes, just to make sure i started the game through jconfig and all is running well ......

So it's definitely a teknoparrot related problem.

edit: found the problem, it was caused by the ffb

Edited by sumone

1 hour ago, bucksoverfame said:

Will do. I'm running Win7 AMD Graphics. And I have to but card.bin in C/ when the game boots F2 immediately?  

Shining Force doesn't work on AMD

Hidden Content

Just wanted to say thats pretty cheap considering 300.00 dollars was the mainstream for a decent graphics card for many years! If you watch they go on sale for 150.00 US! I bought one bout a year ago they run supercool. Compatible with Hackintoshes also! No complaints so far, all teknoparrot games run great too! Also even cheaper for a 2gb card! Not trying to offend anyone if your an amd person but most these arcade games RingEdge, Ringwide used nvidia!

Edited by djd

hey folks how do you get the ips downloads to go, it does nothing for me ?

and still the same for shining cross, crash after 2 seconds...

is this the correct exe for shining cross ? >>> project_f-ringedge-release.exe

get the following before it closes  (see image) ?

2018-08-14 (3).png

Edited by EmuAl

Hey friends, I'm trying to download Mach Storm from the first page of the thread using IDM (as suggested) but it keeps giving me a 'Bad Gateway' error. I was going to try jdownloader, but it failed a virus check by Chrome, and a quick check on Google reveals that apparently the latest versions of it are crammed with malicious bloatware, so that's a no go. Has anyone got an alternative link to it they could share, please? Thanks! :very-good:

Edited by MrThunderwing
mistake

5 saat önce, seam said:

how did you get usf4 working in tp? it just gives me an i/o error every time

Try this:

U must use created exe file.

Hidden Content

4 minutes ago, NoKey said:

Try this:

U must use created exe file.

Hidden Content

what is this file? and how do i use it?

13 minutes ago, seam said:

what is this file? and how do i use it?

Put it in the folder of the game and run, will be created game_0.exe, and this will be used for the game to be saved in the sv folder in the game directory itself.

Bon sur ceux j'ai presque tout débloquée dans MKDX 1.10 (Il me reste les véhicules a débloquer et le mode histoire a finir)

""peut être que je pourrais pas avoir tous les véhicules,car j'ai pas de Web cam.""

Voila pour ceux qui ont une Web cam (dite moi si ça fonctionne)

:ddl:

Hidden Content

Sinon en finissant le 50cc/100cc/150cc en or vous aurez une fin.....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

PS: Désoler on peut pas partager sa sauvegarde :what:

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 4

Thank u @Bruce

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtremebuga said:

Put it in the folder of the game and run, will be created game_0.exe, and this will be used for the game to be saved in the sv folder in the game directory itself.

Thanks dude was just about to post a question about SSFAE export and 1.3 i/o error will give this a try.

Does anyone know how to sort -

School of Ragnarock - I get the logo screen but then a black screen after?

TaisenHotGimmick5 - Coin button works but start button doesnt?

Juste pour info, n'étant pas chez moi j'ai testé le lancement de Mario Kart DX via le dernier Loader et donc avec un autre PC non reconnu Patreon. Et bien la carte de save est très bien reconnue!!

Donc pour que ça marche il ne faut pas être Patreon. Je vais donc faire des économies et je vous conseille d'en faire autant surtout quand on voit les jeux en plus que l'on a (ID5). A quoi bon ajouter des jeux injouables au lieu de réparer ceux déjà injouables comme ID4 ou réparer les jeux ayant des pb : OutRun2 pb de graphismes et After Burner qui perd la calibration à chaque redémarrage. Surtout que les problèmessur ces 3 jeux devaient soit-disant être réglés rapidement...

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, Safur a dit :

Juste pour info, n'étant pas chez moi j'ai testé le lancement de Mario Kart DX via le dernier Loader et donc avec un autre PC non reconnu Patreon. Et bien la carte de save est très bien reconnue!!

Donc pour que ça marche il ne faut pas être Patreon. Je vais donc faire des économies et je vous conseille d'en faire autant surtout quand on voit les jeux en plus que l'on a (ID5). A quoi bon ajouter des jeux injouables au lieu de réparer ceux déjà injouables comme ID4 ou réparer les jeux ayant des pb : OutRun2 pb de graphismes et After Burner qui perd la calibration à chaque redémarrage. Surtout que les problèmessur ces 3 jeux devaient soit-disant être réglés rapidement...

Achete toi les bornes originales si tu veux une expérience parfaite...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I made some 3D Boxes for people that want to use them in frontends.

Hidden Content

More in the link.

Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA-01.png

Sega Racing Classic-02.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

Hey friends, I'm trying to download Mach Storm from the first page of the thread using IDM (as suggested) but it keeps giving me a 'Bad Gateway' error. I was going to try jdownloader, but it failed a virus check by Chrome, and a quick check on Google reveals that apparently the latest versions of it are crammed with malicious bloatware, so that's a no go. Has anyone got an alternative link to it they could share, please? Thanks! :very-good:

here mate:)

Hidden Content

!IOn8jXws1REiT0cSo4w9tnLkqo7dP8EXGWbZ4Ze2Qy0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tattoohanz said:

Hidden Content

Cheers for this one ☝️ 👍

15 hours ago, djd said:

Hidden Content

Just wanted to say thats pretty cheap considering 300.00 dollars was the mainstream for a decent graphics card for many years! If you watch they go on sale for 150.00 US! I bought one bout a year ago they run supercool. Compatible with Hackintoshes also! No complaints so far, all teknoparrot games run great too! Also even cheaper for a 2gb card! Not trying to offend anyone if your an amd person but most these arcade games RingEdge, Ringwide used nvidia!

It's mad that 2 years running this series of cards is still relevant and maintained its price for so long. I picked mine up cheaper a long time ago. Engineering at nvidia decided to take a fat break 

Also, great work, MadK9!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tattoohanz said:

Hidden Content

Legend! Nice one mate, cheers!

I also did Taito Type X Boxes, only single cover versions.

More boxes at the link

Hidden Content

5b7442522718a_TheKingofFighters_98_UltimateMatch-01.png.ba6a45ce06cee1d53da5bb8f04ccf42b.png5b744250b4cc1_RaidenIII-01.png.c87d1d1a7c515e476c2289eaf95b7a61.png

• Like 4

17 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

the game_0.exe still brings up the "io error" screen. i have the up to date imacdrv files as well.. 

Il y a 16 heures, Bruce a dit :

Bon sur ceux j'ai presque tout débloquée dans MKDX 1.10 (Il me reste les véhicules a débloquer et le mode histoire a finir)

""peut être que je pourrais pas avoir tous les véhicules,car j'ai pas de Web cam.""

Voila pour ceux qui ont une Web cam (dite moi si ça fonctionne)

Hidden Content

Sinon en finissant le 50cc/100cc/150cc en or vous aurez une fin.....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

PS: Désoler on peut pas partager sa sauvegarde :what:

pour les QR code pas de soucis ca marche, ya des karts sympa et des perso reskiné avec des portrait et des options attitrés a ces perso, mais il doit t'en maquer des QR code pour les karts

Edited by WildWolf
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Bruce said:

Good on those I have almost all unlocked in MKDX 1.10 (I still have the vehicles to unlock and the story mode to finish)

"Maybe I could not have all the vehicles because I do not have a web cam."

Voila for those who have a Web cam (tell me if it works)

Hidden Content

Otherwise by finishing the 50cc / 100cc / 150cc in gold you will have an end .....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

PS: Sorry we can not share his backup :what:

Hi Bruce these are the same QR codes I shared from Arcade Belgium (Thanks to them) and I can confirm all these scan and work great

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, WildWolf a dit :

pour les QR code pas de soucis ca marche, ya des karts sympa et des perso reskiné avec des portrait et des options attitrés a ces perso, mais il doit t'en maquer des QR code pour les karts

Ok merci (sinon justement j'essaye de rassembler le plus de carte possible que je trouve) ""un jour j'aurais un web cam compatible MKDX si ça coûte pas chère "" 

Il y a 10 heures, fire10 a dit :

Hi Bruce these are the same QR codes I shared from Arcade Belgium (Thanks to them) and I can confirm all these scan and work great

Ha ok ,je savais pas,je connais pas le lien ......Merci de me le dire :very-good:...

Justement j'essaye de rassembler toute les cartes pour MKDX mais ces chaud (difficile) a trouver.....

PS: Ces comme même dégueulasse de débloquer des tenus avec des carte (QR CODE) au lieu de le débloquer par jackpot ou en finissant le mode coupe en or (car j'ai rien eu même pas un cadeaux a part une fin de jeux bof) 

Sinon sur MKDX 1.10 + save (sa deviens super rare d'avoir un nouveaux véhicule ,,,le seule véhicule spéciale que j'ai eu ,ces une mini porche lol mais elle est géniale :very-good:   (je vous montrerais a quoi elle ressemble) certain dira quelle ressemble a une DS. lol

Hidden Content

Et sinon ce soir je finis le mode histoire (j’espère qu'il y a une suite a ce mode ou une superbe tenus pour personnages)

EDIT:

Bref la grosse poisse ou alors ces un bug du jeux (Donc je finis le mode histoire (1 partis )

j'obtiens un nouveaux véhicule (en forme de cheval blanc avec 2 étoile pour la vitesse). 

Et J'ai eu une déconnexion de mon internet au moment de sauvegarder,la poisse... (j'ai attendue que l'internet refonctionne,sa sauvegarde ,je sort du jeux,je le relance,je trouve tous ce que j'ai perdu mais je vois pas le véhicule a cheval blanc,,,,,,sinon j’accède a la suite de l’histoire en disant qu'il y a une voiture a débloquer (une sorte de jeep) 

''donc il faut re-finir le mode histoire une seconde fois ,ba sa va être dur a faire..........

apres avoir finis le mode histoire vous verrez un numéro 2 

Hidden Content

Et dernière chose j'ai tous débloquer de ce qu'il y avait dans le jackpot car je le vois plus réapparaître Yoshi (donc tous ce passe dans le mode histoire)

Hidden Content

PS:

bref donc ceux qui ont fini l'histoire (avez vous eu ce véhicule en forme de cheval blanc)?

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

Le 14/08/2018 à 3:51 PM, sagaopc a dit :

anyone can help me with mario Kart DX 1.10? I can't do it work with teknoparrot, only by MK_AGP3_FINAL_v1.10.exe

Déjà si tu utilise le exe qui est pour jconfig 1.5 ces foutus sa marchera pas sur tekno......

Et deuxièmement le exe doit être nommer comme ceci :

MK_AGP3_FINAL.exe :very-good:  et pas comme tu la dit:         MK_AGP3_FINAL_v1.10.exe :non:

• Like 2

Depuis la mise à jour de teknoparrot en 1.61 et MK DX en 1.10, plus moyen de sauvegarder mes parties ni d'utiliser ma save d'avant, et la musique du jeu ne s'arrête plus même quand je ferme le jeu.
Quelqu'un a une idée ou solution ?

Edited by Huor

8 hours ago, seam said:

the game_0.exe still brings up the "io error" screen. i have the up to date imacdrv files as well.. 

It didnt work for me either? still got an I/O error on both