spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.196) | Arcade PC

@lapolla41 

You could try Gameloader 334.

I just tested KOF Skystage, works fine for me on a up to date Windows 10

I got much better experiences loading Nesica games with Gameloader.

I use this frontend to load games.

TP is troublesome with most Nesica games for me. 

Not loading games, and all games do not have the correct aspect ratio (missing parts of the sides of the screen.)

I use TP only for games that are not supported by other loaders.

You could give it a try.

Edited by linglang
  • Like 1

Just now, linglang said:

Not loading games, and all games do not have the correct aspect ratio (missing parts of the sides of the screen.)

maybe instead of "some games" and "most games", maybe, just maybe post game names with issues so devs can fix it? (and maybe report them here properly?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
and not just post "games don't work")

3 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

thats not true, LGI3D has 2D mode too. (doesn't need 3D glass\TV)

Yes, but turning off 3D doesn't always work hence my suggestion to get the normal version.

18 minutes ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

maybe instead of "some games" and "most games", maybe, just maybe post game names with issues so devs can fix it? (and maybe report them here properly?

Hidden Content

and not just post "games don't work")

Here we go again ... *yawn* 51 open issues currently ... 

Hidden Content

There is no point in logging issues, nothing seems to get fixed ... VT4 is a great case in point with the 45fps bug, its been open since August 4th, 2018 ...

Hidden Content

What is the point in reporting anything ? i'm with @linglang - I'll use GameLoaderALLRH for every game I can, only using TP when I have to.

Edited by anx10us
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, anx10us said:

Hidden Content

There is no point in logging issues, nothing seems to get fixed ... VT4 is a great case in point with the 45fps bug, its been open since August 4th, 2018 ...

Hidden Content

VT4 now has a workaround for that bug, but I guess you're just too dumb to read changelogs, most issues from that old issue tracker are already fixed.

I give up, it doesn't matter what I say, dumb\retard people (and\or jconfig\1cc fanbois) will always just say BS because they can't be bothered to read changelogs\readme.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

VT4 now has a workaround for that bug, but I guess you're just too dumb to read changelogs, most issues from that old issue tracker are already fixed.

I give up, it doesn't matter what I say, dumb\retard people (and\or jconfig\1cc fanbois) will always just say BS because they can't be bothered to read changelogs\readme.

We get it you're pro-Teknoparrot Dev team which is fine but don't call others dumb and retarded which is a reflection on yourself, just saying. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

Not sure is serious or not ? You seem to be the only person defending the poor software QA

If the issues are fixed why aren't they closed ? that is how QA works ...

@DamnIsAbusiveLOL - Show me the changelog with the workaround please ...

Edited by anx10us
  • Like 1

Just now, anx10us said:

Not sure is serious or not ? You seem to be the only person defending the poor software QA

If the issues are fixed why aren't they closed ? that is how QA works ...

Show me the changelog with the workaround please ...

Hidden Content

• Sad 1

@DamnIsAbusiveLOL

you are not helpful atall!! you call people dumb wtf!! are you so clever then?

sort your comments out, and face facts that gameloader works better for some games than TP.. i have split my collection in to what works under TP and what works using gameloader.. now i have little or no problems..

@linglang has made some of the most helpful tutorials on here and his advice is sound, yet you ask him to report game issues that dont get fixed unless they are the newest releases!! 

its about what works for people and not about reporting to TP every time something is broken.. infact if something is broken most people will just try gameloader or type x loader rather than report it.. 

things never get closed meaning issues dont get fixed.. 

it seems all about the latest games and never fixing the older broken ones!! 

ps: your name speaks volumes!! as i said before "go be abusive somewhere else" or stop calling people dumb and retarded 

• Thanks 1

Wow what's going on here 

We all share the same hobby 

Playing video or arcade game. 

We have two groups. 1st group do have some great skills in programming..2nd group loves just to play. 

C'mon... Just stay calm and treat other the same way you would be treated. 

Keep on playing 🤟🏻🎮🕹️

Edited by Fulgore18
  • Like 1

Emulation is rooted in sharing and helping.  Always has been.  I have been in the game since the start.  Emulation always fails when cooperation and people's heads get too big.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as anyone tried using the xbox 360 controller playing transformers game ive mapped mine but doesn't let me enter credits now does anyone know any solutions

2 hours ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

What you posted is not a changelog ! There is no mention of the fix in the issues list or the release notes, not sure how exactly anyone is supposed to find what you posted without reading every single code change ...

There coding hygiene is poor, QA is non-existent and release schedule haphazard, however we can all agree when it works TP is a fantastic effort that allows many of use to experience Arcade Games we would never be able to play..

Lets just agree to disagree and got on with our lives ..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, anx10us said:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

What is the point in reporting anything ? i'm with @linglang - I'll use GameLoaderALLRH for every game I can, only using TP when I have to.

Let's not start this stupid crap again.

Here's a prime example of stuff getting fixed with a proper defect.

Hidden Content

These lazy crybabies need to take 2 mins log an issue and be patient.

OMG, rpsc3 has 427 open issues, what a piece of shit....

Hidden Content

Changes/fixes are getting checked in constantly.

Hidden Content

You just are not aware of what's going on at all and you have very skewed, uninformed expectations of emulators.

We just got a near perfect Transformers, stuff became non patreon and yet a select entitled bunch of trolls still need to find something to complain about, with hand-wavey, blanket statements with no data to back it up. 

Please provide a list of all the tens of games that have regressed in the last quarter. I would really like to see this. 

Edited by LEGEND80

40 minutes ago, LEGEND80 said:

Let's not start this stupid crap again.

Here's a prime example of stuff getting fixed with a proper defect.

Hidden Content

These lazy crybabies need to take 2 mins log an issue and be patient.

OMG, rpsc3 has 427 open issues, what a piece of shit....

Hidden Content

Changes/fixes are getting checked in constantly.

Hidden Content

You just are not aware of what's going on at all and you have very skewed, uninformed expectations of emulators.

Thank you for comparing TP to rpsc3 .. which supports 1337 games.

TP could fix all their problems, by firstly having a compatibility list that was remotely accurate -

Hidden Content

, why not copy exactly the same process as RPSC3, anyone could easily then see what works, what is work in progress and what is broken. However for you buddies working on TP this wouldn't work because each new release they break something that was previously working, plus the compatibility list is a work of fiction ...

If they had QA, regression tested every release and then fixed any regression bugs we would be much more supportive... its mind blowing that progress for them is adding new games and not bothering to fix reported issues with older games .. If I thought there was any chance of something getting fixed I'd happily report it, however they'll just break it next release anyway ...

Finally since when was TP an emulator ?

Not sure why you're so hung up on their QA process. I see no more regressions in TP per release than I do the other 15+ emus I follow.

The community maintains the compat list, everyone should contribute and help keep it up to date or note regressions there.

TP is not an emulator, correct, I get it, it's a loader, but there's plenty to compare there, and folks should have similar expectations about functionality, progress, defect management, etc.  kd-11 does not fix bugs unless you report them. ;)

@LEGEND80 stop shooting people down and understand people are not going to bother logging issues!! 

yes fnf is being fixed, but the game that started this, theone in question is: KOF Skystage 

there is no fix for this? or can you point us to the fix? 

so people have turned to loaders that do work and do run the older games!! like i have, accept it!! 

"lazy crybabies" grow the f**k up! 

if your such a expert in emulation why dont you fix people issues? your fast to yell us to log it but you dont help fix the anybodys issues do you? 

• Thanks 1

Go look at my replies the past week, that's all I've been doing, especially on Discord. Heck, I even logged this issue which lead to a lot of input issues in F&F getting fixed. Instead of people complaining constantly on here about the thousands of regressions that happen for every single release, create a list and post here or better yet, take 2 min to log an issue. ;)

There is one one page 448 which works with Downloader. 

One more Q

Is it possible to put on the main page a plache where we store all current or latest versions of all loaders? 

Edited by Fulgore18

hace 9 horas, DamnIsAbusiveLOL dijo:

Hidden Content

Works at 60fps with workaround. Thanks!

4 hours ago, anx10us said:

Thank you for comparing TP to rpsc3 .. which supports 1337 games.

TP could fix all their problems, by firstly having a compatibility list that was remotely accurate -

Hidden Content

, why not copy exactly the same process as RPSC3, anyone could easily then see what works, what is work in progress and what is broken. However for you buddies working on TP this wouldn't work because each new release they break something that was previously working, plus the compatibility list is a work of fiction ...

If they had QA, regression tested every release and then fixed any regression bugs we would be much more supportive... its mind blowing that progress for them is adding new games and not bothering to fix reported issues with older games .. If I thought there was any chance of something getting fixed I'd happily report it, however they'll just break it next release anyway ...

Finally since when was TP an emulator ?

4 hours ago, myarcade said:

@LEGEND80 stop shooting people down and understand people are not going to bother logging issues!! 

yes fnf is being fixed, but the game that started this, theone in question is: KOF Skystage 

there is no fix for this? or can you point us to the fix? 

so people have turned to loaders that do work and do run the older games!! like i have, accept it!! 

"lazy crybabies" grow the f**k up! 

if your such a expert in emulation why dont you fix people issues? your fast to yell us to log it but you dont help fix the anybodys issues do you? 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle brainlet meme

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

Not sure why you're so hung up on their QA process. I see no more regressions in TP per release than I do the other 15+ emus I follow.

The community maintains the compat list, everyone should contribute and help keep it up to date or note regressions there.

TP is not an emulator, correct, I get it, it's a loader, but there's plenty to compare there, and folks should have similar expectations about functionality, progress, defect management, etc.  kd-11 does not fix bugs unless you report them. ;)

Ok i'm willing to help, which is the official compatibility list ? and how do I get access ?

5 minutes ago, anx10us said:

Ok i'm willing to help, which is the official compatibility list ? and how do I get access ?

As others have said, the compatibility list is found here: 

Hidden Content

I do my best to keep up, but it's a ton of info to cover. It would be best, as others have said, to get community involved. Anyone can contribute by forking the source here: 

Hidden Content

Make your edits and then create a pull request. Once/If approved, it will automatically be added to the site. The current code was by me and can absolutely be improved, but for non-coders, there's plenty of examples to copy and paste.

Hope more jump in to assist so we can have an accurate list. 

Edited by sTo0z

33 minutes ago, ReaverTeknoGods said:

no wonder tekno parrot is plaqued with problems.. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReaverTeknoGods said:

Seriously, stop being a child. All your antics and nonsense is not going to bring admiration or any additional respect. 

• Like 1

I waiting for DOA5AU hentai mod. Anyway. :P

Any new arcade game news ?

I always try to be objective, but what are all the problems that TP has?

The RingWide/ RingEdge / RingEdge 2 games work perfect, I have played all of them with no issues.

The Linderbergh games have bugs because the "emulation" (Wrapper is the correct term to me in this case) still in a experimental stage, I think everyone here is aware of that. And if the devs dont fix them is because they can't and I dont see the problem there.

For the rest of the games (Nesica and Taito) I cant say anything because I dont use TP for launching them.

Edited by gasabbath
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, myarcade said:

no wonder tekno parrot is plaqued with problems.. :P

1 hour ago, sky2310 said:

Seriously, stop being a child. All your antics and nonsense is not going to bring admiration or any additional respect. 

I am not looking for any respect or admiration from people I don't even know.

I just find it amusing that you cry and complain about free stuff and never contribute anything. :D

Some day when you become mature, you can also contribute (and make proper bug reports) and notice that it might speed things up. Instead of writing bullshit here all day :D

Wonder when you will learn that any kind of bashing or name calling does not affect me.

Arcade scene is a small scene and a small community, it can never match the hate machine that was present Call of Duty modding times. Those were the days <3

So please stop trying to insult me since it is completely useless.

I find the memes humorous tho, those are always welcome :D

full.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReaverTeknoGods said:

I am not looking for any respect or admiration from people I don't even know.

I just find it amusing that you cry and complain about free stuff and never contribute anything. :D

Some day when you become mature, you can also contribute (and make proper bug reports) and notice that it might speed things up. Instead of writing bullshit here all day :D

Wonder when you will learn that any kind of bashing or name calling does not affect me.

Arcade scene is a small scene and a small community, it can never match the hate machine that was present Call of Duty modding times. Those were the days <3

So please stop trying to insult me since it is completely useless.

I find the memes humorous tho, those are always welcome :D

full.png

Unfortunately in life there's always positives, negatives, rights, wrongs and good and bad things about everything. So like any product or service, expect support and some criticism. 

In general, the Teknoparrot project has brought many good games that would not have otherwise been playable so this needs to be recognised foremost, but how updates and bug-fixing are handled perhaps not so good. Everyone's entitled to their opinion so drawing disingenuous pictures in response to people's comments is, again in my opinion, very childish. But hey, do what you like.   

13 hours ago, linglang said:

@lapolla41 

You could try Gameloader 334.

I just tested KOF Skystage, works fine for me on a up to date Windows 10

I got much better experiences loading Nesica games with Gameloader.

I use this frontend to load games.

I use TP only for games that are not supported by other loaders.

You could give it a try.

yes i have a problem lang , why have you turned this site into a PACK OF LIES!  🤣

had update issues with the teknoparrot UI  ,  never updates.  i right clicked and ran as admin,  works , but it =s quite buggy for me still.