spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.196) | Arcade PC

1 hour ago, 7zxkv said:

thx, link added to post 1 (thank you not to delete this link)

actually,you can delete the old link,the old translation is included in the new archive.

4 hours ago, tattoohanz said:

wmmt5 english translation by tattoohanz and Genjuro,pls test and report for mistakes,enjoy:)

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Awesome work guys, thank you from everyone for this

On Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 if you alter the terminal modes the game fails to run with video, or will not go full screen, or will not get past the opening screen about ID Cards -has anyone else had this issue?
I have finally got it to run in Full screen with a 4k patch and now in English too - video is uploading here as I type this :)

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2018 at 6:51 PM, SOYABEAN said:

Soyabean, as you use Rocketlauncher have you had any automatic updates for it recently when using HS/RL combination? Just Checking as i haven't been offered an update by RL by up to 12 months?

More TP updates lately but looking forward to to 1.7 fixes. (Fingers crossed, please Mr Reaver sir!! :))

Hopefully there will be fixes for ID5 non patreon & outrun 2 fix & Transformers & Rambo in near future! (when 1.7 comes out!)

Cheers Reaver & Co and hope a release will be on its way shortly!

Edited by melodical

Le 02/10/2018 à 05:26, melodical a dit :

Soyabean, as you use Rocketlauncher have you had any automatic updates for it recently. Just Checking as i haven't been offered an update by RL by up to 12 months?

More TP updates lately but looking forward to ID5 non patreon & outrun 2 fix & Transformers & Rambo in near future! (when 1.7 comes out!)

Cheers Reaver & Co !

It ask me if I want to update but I dont because it will mess up my system

KUNG FURY is a fantastic film

Finished HOTD Overkill today so I am also waiting for Rambo or HOTD 4

Edited by 7zxkv

1 minute ago, SOYABEAN said:

It ask me if I want to update but I dont because it will mess up my system

KUNG FURY is a fantastic film

Finished HOTD Overkill today so I am also waiting for Rambo or HOTD 4

Out of curiosity when was the last time you updated it?

If i'm ever gonna play/mess with RL i make a backup first (rar) and then make changes.

forgot about HOTD4, that would be nice although Overkill is the best in my opinion! It's like a B'Movie crossed with Tarantino stuff.

7 hours ago, melodical said:

Out of curiosity when was the last time you updated it?

If i'm ever gonna play/mess with RL i make a backup first (rar) and then make changes.

forgot about HOTD4, that would be nice although Overkill is the best in my opinion! It's like a B'Movie crossed with Tarantino stuff.

I updated hyperspin and hyperHQ but not RL scared to incase I lose all my configs

vor 22 Stunden schrieb tattoohanz:

wmmt5 english translation by tattoohanz and Genjuro,pls test and report for mistakes,enjoy:)

Hidden Content

Since I courteously entered the gates to valued Emuline.org for the first time - this Eldorado where Arcade and other emulation dreams come incredibly true -, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 (oh my gosh, I love that name!) has always been some kind of thrilling mystery to me. Highly appealing and popular (especially Bruce's numerous posts that he shooted over many months guaranteed to water my mouth in a pretty regularity), WMMT5 for me was, due to its emu-ready availability, so close, indeed; but nonetheless yet so far away down to the present day, simply because my aging PC can't stem anything that goes beyond RingEdge 1 tech capacities (although it is fabulously good at that). Therefore, what once started as a promising Manga comic that eventually received the more than compelling racing game adaption we're talking here seems to have established a pretty remarkable scent mark in Arcade history about whose deserved reputation I am always pleased to hear; its actual gameplay experience, however, will remain unreachable for me until further notice. On the other hand, doesn't the greatest pleasure lie in the anticipation? ;-) So, when the time - and a beefy selection of new computer components -, has come and I can finally lose myself in the 5th revision of the WMMT universe, I know I am pleased as punch as soon as the first relevant English lines will have crossed my mind, thanks to tattoohanz's and Genjuro's translation effort for that I am grateful already today. The praise which was given to you up to now makes me strongly believe that it must have been an uber-great job the two of you did over there!

• Like 2

Hello there

Trying to make a pc based game machine.

for example; How do I run dirt3 with coin?

How do I do the coding?

Can I connect the coin adapter to pc base with an arduino circuit board?

Thank you

I got my membership for $ 10 a month. This system tried to withdraw money again within 10 days, but I canceled my credit card for security reasons.

I know 30 or 31 days a month. :D

A month has gone down to 10 days, but I dont know. I am very lucky. :P

(Moderators can delete my message. Thank you. Have fun)

4 minutes ago, NoKey said:

I got my membership for $ 10 a month. This system tried to withdraw money again within 10 days, but I canceled my credit card for security reasons.

What are you talking about?

2 dakika önce, SOYABEAN said:

What are you talking about?

I'm just talking about my situation.

Never mind.

I can't download the tattoohanz/Genjuro translation on OneDrive.

I see ''This item might not exist or is no longer available''.

Can somebody send me a working link? 

Thanks.

12 hours ago, NoKey said:

You mean on TP?

here's the updated version for wmmt5 translation, plus all of the story loading screens now incl the translated course names,enjoy:)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

14 hours ago, NoKey said:

It takes it out on the 1st no matter when you make your first payment. I payed on the 29th of the month(few months back) and it took the fee from me again 2 days later because it's automatic. After your first payment no matter when you make that payment in the month it will always take your next payment on the 1st regardless and always on the 1st of the month from then on.

Edited by SOYABEAN

1 hour ago, tattoohanz said:

here's the updated version for wmmt5 translation, plus all of the story loading screens now incl the translated course names,enjoy:)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You guys are awesome - Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

removed mesage:)

Edited by melodical
updated solved
  • Like 1

En 10/1/2018 a las 3:39, micmey dijo:

Hola, tengo un error de gráficos con Sega Racing Classic a nivel del suelo, este está parpadeando en rojo, lo hace con todas las versiones de teknoparrot, ¿hay algún ajuste especial para hacer?

hola buen dia tuve el mismo problema y esta relacionado con la placa de video,con placa 9800gt nvidia la pista aparecia con un parpadeo y rayas rojas ,cambie la placa de video por una ati 5450 y se ve impecable

15 hours ago, melodical said:

Here are the games i am running via TP: (i am using other methods to run the rest! :))

list of games i have via tp only.jpg

Would you be willing to share some of those?   I have a premium Mega account if that helps?
Thank you
My ABC will not run, no matter what I do :(

Edited by skpManiac

Jconfig update here, as usual.

mkdx:

Hidden Content

pokken:

Hidden Content

wmmt5:

Hidden Content

ford racing:

Hidden Content

Hi there, I have a graphical problem with Wacky Races and Mario KArt DX. Some of the graphics only appear to the left of the screen (see screenshots) but the games seem to run ok.

Problem happens if it's windowed and if it's full screen.

I don't think I ever changed the resolution for either game.

Is there any way to fix the graphics?

20181005_105958NEW.jpg

20181005_123025NEW.jpg

And another from Wacky Races

20181005_124204.jpg

Edited by bobmoo79
Add images

My game of Mario Kart DX is giving this error and does not appear the game screen it is only so minimized and only with part of the screen visible, then only the sound of the game is heard and no image.

Version. 1.10

Video Card: Geforce 650TI

Teknoparrot 1.69 or Jconfig 1.5

Windows 10 64 Bits

Screen Shot 10-04-18 at 12.56.58 PM.PNG

Edited by albertoonezio

Hello, I need some help with launching School of Ragnarok through Teknoparrot. Has anyone got a solution for this error? .....Which says:

Failed to open descriptor file '../../../TieProduction/TieProduction/TieProduction.uproject'

I have 2 copies of the iDmacDrv64 dll (one is 89kb and one is 62kb) both give the same error with Teknoparrot. Strangely, with All RH Loader the 62kb one gives the same error as TP, but the 89kb one actually boots to the SOR red screen insert coin screen with the Fast I/O error. I have read everything I could find other and have run out of things to try. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.

Screenshot_1.png.f7d7c561af5155a8bdb6a9c47dc3924a.png

SOLVED: For anyone else having this problem, move the SOR game folder to your C: drive and run it from there with Teknoparrot. Seems to be a problem with the way some Unreal engine .uproject files work with local networks. 

Edited by ArcherElite
Solution Found

6 hours ago, bobmoo79 said:

Hi there, I have a graphical problem with Wacky Races and Mario KArt DX. Some of the graphics only appear to the left of the screen (see screenshots) but the games seem to run ok.

Problem happens if it's windowed and if it's full screen.

I don't think I ever changed the resolution for either game.

Is there any way to fix the graphics?

20181005_105958NEW.jpg

Mine do this too, I think it's because our screens are larger then the game was made for - I am runingboth in 4k now, the games run perfect but the menu is terrible, would be great it this could be fixed

Edited by skpManiac

Hidden Content

WMMT5 1080p .wmv movie files upscaled.  I couldn't find them anywhere and took a long time to make my own, in case anybody wants them!

• Thanks 7

11 hours ago, albertoonezio said:

My game of Mario Kart DX is giving this error and does not appear the game screen it is only so minimized and only with part of the screen visible, then only the sound of the game is heard and no image.

Version. 1.10

Video Card: Geforce 650TI

Teknoparrot 1.69 or Jconfig 1.5

Windows 10 64 Bits

Screen Shot 10-04-18 at 12.56.58 PM.PNG

i used borderless gaming and added the exe for the mario game

1 hour ago, Xenos9111 said:

Hidden Content

WMMT5 1080p .wmv movie files upscaled.  I couldn't find them anywhere and took a long time to make my own, in case anybody wants them!

I can't get past boot screen it gets stuck on and big yellow box that says connection WANGAN terminal please wait

Edited by SOYABEAN

il y a 37 minutes, mamefan2018 a dit :

i used borderless gaming and added the exe for the mario game

I used borderless gaming

Screen Shot 10-05-18 at 10.06.17 PM.PNG

Edited by albertoonezio

35 minutes ago, albertoonezio said:

I used borderless gaming

Screen Shot 10-05-18 at 10.06.17 PM.PNG

oh yes ... u just need to change the resolution to 1360x768 to get fullscreen  ... i used a small app called reso to do it automatically

NO IT WONT RUN IN FULLSCREEN IN 4K PROPERLY. LIKE I SAID I TRIED THAT. U CAN ONLY DO 1080P IN PROPER FULLSCREEN.

THE SCREEN WILL ONLY SHOW1.PNG.f7b71854baa467ef6ee037a16391a3b7.PNG HALF THE PLAYING PICTURE SEE HERE 

2 hours ago, SOYABEAN said:

I can't get past boot screen it gets stuck on and big yellow box that says connection WANGAN terminal please wait

You have to enable terminal emulator in TP settings