spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.186) | Arcade PC

Il y a 12 heures, nobi6 a dit :

Hi

Is there a fix for the Black Texture bug in Shinig Force Cross Raid 1.05 Update? The old fix don't work with the Upate

Hello,

Here is a black texture fix for 1.05:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I have also updated wiki with the link:

Hidden Content

As before, replace file in "rom" folder.

Edited by 7zxkv
added to post 1, thx
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello all,

First of all, thank you to all here for the excellent content which I have just stumbled across recently!  So far, it has been a blast!  I do have some strange issues that I haven't quite seen an answer to so far in my searches.  It is also strange because they are not consistent...sometimes I have the issue, and sometimes it works fine.  One thing I have noticed though is that if one of the games happens to have an issue, the other games will also have their respective issues at that time as well.  Now, onto the issues:

First issue I noticed was on ID8.  I had it working great and then one time, I tried to start the game the TP, and I got some error message:

ID8_error.JPG.5e5d9e216200d9ec6801cc7986c92321.JPG

and then the game won't launch.  This seems to happen about 60% of the time now when trying to launch.

I later noticed sometimes when I tried launching ID6 and ID7, which I also had working perfectly before, sometimes only a black screen would appear after launching from TP.  I can hear the sounds of the game, but nothing but black appears. This also happens about 60% of the time.  Sometimes, exiting the game and going back in fixes it.

Then for ABC, and OR2, I often get missing grachics.  Like, missing car, aircraft, backgrounds, for example:

20180601_113847.jpg.5a05f9044ca37e1f8192036c89d43294.jpg

This happens about 70% of the time.

Lastly, WMMT5, half the time, I run the game, and the menus, car select, stage select, etc. all run at normal speeds, but once the race begins, the game is at about 50% speed.  Other times, the game runs perfectly at normal speeds.

I believe I have patched the games the way they should be, but I could be wrong.  Any help is appreciated!!! Thank you!

Windows 10 64bit, i7-7500U @ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 930MX

TeknoParrot 1.51 Hotfix 2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb sTo0z:

Hello,

Here is a black texture fix for 1.05:

Hidden Content

I have also updated wiki with the link:

Hidden Content

As before, replace file in "rom" folder.

thank you for the quick answer und the fix. - works 100%

23 hours ago, Bruce said:

A la racine du jeux WMMT5.:very-good:      (même chose pour tous les jeux Namco ES3   le test mode et la sauvegarde ce trouve a la racine du jeux):very-good:

Hidden Content

Hi there Bruce, thanks for your files but even now the car in WMMT5 is pulling towards the right side! :what: Can you help me with that?

I don't know if this has been addressed before but does any one have one main problem with the initial d series. (It maybe my controller?)

But me and my bro where playing it the other night and it kept steering to the left??

I've tried everything from dinput to xinput even the calibration any ideas fellas??

Thanks

16 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Ask to Reaver, I don't know...

POOTERMAN can you add some new icons with the new dumps plz :

-Guilty Gear Accent Core plus R

- Lets go island 3D

- Gaia Attack 4

Pretty sure I did most of these a long time ago. Have you tried looking on the Tekno Parrot forums?

Hidden Content

Gaia Attack 4? Is this supported? Never even heard of it!

• Like 1

Can someone please help me map the controls for Afterburner climax? I mapped it in Teknoparrot, but it just seems to move to the right.  

il y a une heure, kikipopo a dit :

How do these mega links work? They only take me to the main site.

dude there is an emuline youtube channel with all tuto you need to have a look :

@POOTERMAN ; Thx dude !

Gaia Attack 4 is here :

Edited by WildWolf
  • Like 1

Is Battle Gear 4 Tuned working for anyone?

It works when i just run the exe but crashes if i try to run it via Teknoparrot.

13 hours ago, Manson976 said:

I don't know if this has been addressed before but does any one have one main problem with the initial d series. (It maybe my controller?)

But me and my bro where playing it the other night and it kept steering to the left??

I've tried everything from dinput to xinput even the calibration any ideas fellas??

Thanks

Hi..I had that problem, did you put a check on " Enable Sto0z Zone" on emulation settings? check and adjust to you likeness..I have it to 20.

• Haha 1

Salut,

nouvelle version de IDASL (InitialDLauncher.exe) --> version 2.10.2

Lien (download) sur la page de l'auteur ==> 

Hidden Content

Changelog:

v2.10.2

- Fixed Avatar Blank bug.

- Improved Item Preview.

- Added Avatar Parts label. (less confusing)

- Added Cup Preview.

- Added Aura Preview.

- New Launcher Icon.

1527945407-idasl-2-10-2.jpg

1527945645-id8-idasl.jpg

Perso, depuis que je l'utilise, je me suis jamais autant éclaté avec les InitialD

Personnalisation totale jusqu'au tachymètres, aura, car specs, avatar....  que du bonheur!  ^_^

enjoy (pour ceux que ça interesse).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 5 heures, ginzu a dit :

Perso, depuis que je l'utilise, je me suis jamais autant éclaté avec les InitialD

Personnalisation totale jusqu'au tachymètres, aura, car specs, avatar....  que du bonheur!  ^_^

Salut et merci ,et t'a tout a fait raison (je me sert que pour ID8)

ID6 et ID7 je suis rester en 1.41

PS: Pour ceux qui m'envoie des messages MP concernant WMMT5 a propos du volant mal centrer (si sa marche pas je sais pas quoi dire,car pour WMMT5 je suis rester sur la 1.42)......

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 2

Il y a 18 heures, ginzu a dit :

Salut,

nouvelle version de IDASL (InitialDLauncher.exe) --> version 2.10.2

Je vais essayer avec cette version parce que avec l’ancienne elle n'a jamais voulu fonctionner sur mon PC

Est-ce possible de récupérer ma save ID7 actuellement en 1.33 et la rendre compatible sur la 1.51 ?

Edited by 7zxkv

Il y a 18 heures, ginzu a dit :

Salut

Mais pourquoi tu est resté en E3 ?

Pour avoir le niveau max (X Gold infinity ?), il faut mettre le niveau sur 22.

y'a aussi le level, mais j'ai pas touché pour pas tué le jeu, mais j'ai vu qu'on pouvait allé jusqu'a au moins 500, ca a l'air d'etre le max, mais j'ai pas testé. Et je sais pas si ca fait augmenter la vitesse du véhicule. (si quelqu'un a la réponse...)

Edited by 7zxkv

il y a 20 minutes, Lesteph25 a dit :

y'a aussi le level, mais j'ai pas touché pour pas tué le jeu, mais j'ai vu qu'on pouvait allé jusqu'a au moins 500, ca a l'air d'etre le max, mais j'ai pas testé. Et je sais pas si ca fait augmenter la vitesse du véhicule. (si quelqu'un a la réponse...)

Ce qui est dommage avec ce programme c'est de ne pas pouvoir prendre une carte d'un ancien format InidCrd000.crd comme sur la 1.33 par exemple et de pouvoir la transformer au même format comme dans ID8 SBZZ_card.bin

Salut à tous. 

aprés un long moment long de technoparot, je m'y remet. 

J'essaie d'acceler dans Outrun 2 mais je reste bloqué à 9km...qq à une idée ? 

merci de votre aide !!

8 hours ago, ed20932 said:

Hi..I had that problem, did you put a check on " Enable Sto0z Zone" on emulation settings? check and adjust to you likeness..I have it to 20.

Works perfect muchas gracias.

I never thought of using that just thought of it as an extra setting. :ennuyeux:

Ok so when i extract all the files from the Outrun 2 bin file there are tons of files but there are no .exe anywhere. What file should i choose for teknoparrot to run?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by kikipopo

Il y a 3 heures, soso92 a dit :

Je vais essayer avec cette version parce que avec l’ancienne elle n'a jamais voulu fonctionner sur mon PC

Est-ce possible de récupérer ma save ID7 actuellement en 1.33 et la rendre compatible sur la 1.51 ?

non, désolé, j'ai du recréer de nouvelles cards, j'avais moi aussi l'ancien format de cards pour ID6 et ID7 et ça ne fonctionne pas (même avec les derniers TP) --> j'etais restés en TP 1.41 pour mes ID6 ID7 pour te dire.

Tandis que maintenant je suis en TP 1.51 Hotfix2 pour tous les ID. pour moi c'est mieux. j'a l'impression qu'on n' a pas trop le choix.

au final, je m'en fout, car je n'avais jamais terminé aucun InintialD et cela ne gache rien au jeu d'etre fullspec par exemple, car l'adversaire s'adapte tout le temps  à toi dans la partie.

il y a une heure, Lesteph25 a dit :

Bien vu pour le lvl.. :very-good: ; tout simplement parceque je n'ai pas voulu cheat les levels.

Je souhaite grimper en level gentiment mais il est possible que je sois bloqué  à un certain moment comme j'avais pu le lire sur le forum. (dans ce cas, je donnerais peut être un coup de pouce  à mes levels) :)

• Like 2

Hi,

Am i correct that ID8 is not possible to play in 4k?

1080 ok but not 4k. I get cropped window. 

Somebody already ask this with the same problem. But not really an answer. Or i missed somthing

il y a 12 minutes, kikipopo a dit :

Ok so when i extract all the files from the Outrun 2 bin file there are tons of files but there are no .exe anywhere. What file should i choose for teknoparrot to run?

Thanks in advance.

Time to you to have a look on Emuline Youtube channel maybe ?

Hidden Content

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WildWolf said:

Time to you to have a look on Emuline Youtube channel maybe ?

Hidden Content

Ok thanks, i will take a look at all videos.

On 5/22/2018 at 2:19 AM, braders1986 said:

You can increase the graphics of Sega Rally 3 in the Config.ini.

To get the right numbers, I set the PC version ''Revo'' to max settings, then copied the the numbers from that versions ini file over to the arcade game.

[Graphics]
AdapterOrdinal=0
RenderDevice=Hardware
AdapterFormat=X8R8G8B8
HorizontalResolution=1920
VerticalResolution=1080
BackBufferFormat=A8R8G8B8
DepthStencilFormat=D24S8
AntiAliasingLevel=8
MultisampleType=8
MultisampleQuality=0
GraphicQuality=2
ShadowQuality=2
ReflectionQuality=2
TrackQuality=3
SceneQuality=2
TextureQuality=2
ShaderQuality=1
DrawDistanceQuality=2
ParticleQuality=2
RearViewMirrorQuality=2
MudQuality=1
VSync=1
ShaderVersion=3
RunWindowed=0
RefreshRate=60
ResolutionFilter=1

Thanks, i was looking for something like this.

But i have a question. What frame rate Sega Rally 3 runs? Is it 30fps or something? It doesn't feel as smooth as other games like Initial D 6/7/8 and Outrun. The same thing happened with the PC version of Revo. Impossible to get smooth 60fps without micro-stuttering because of a completely busted engine that needs 62hz to sync : /

Edited by kikipopo

2 hours ago, kikipopo said:

Thanks, i was looking for something like this.

But i have a question. What frame rate Sega Rally 3 runs? Is it 30fps or something? It doesn't feel as smooth as other games like Initial D 6/7/8 and Outrun. The same thing happened with the PC version of Revo. Impossible to get smooth 60fps without micro-stuttering because of a completely busted engine that needs 62hz to sync : /

Yeah, it is really annoying.

People have been trying to fix revo's stutter for years with no success. I also notice it in the arcade version, but it doesn't seem as bad. 

Setting the ini file vsync to 0 and enabling in nvidia control panel makes not difference.

outrun 2 I calculate that we are going to investigate thoroughly when it works for users of windows 7 .. I'm waiting for the compatibility to see why nvidia gpu lacks textures

Edited by nuexzz..

how cool would it be to play outrun  2 and sega racing classic online like they do with initial d

• Like 1

Hidden Content

No question.

• Like 2

hace 28 minutos, as7cv452zk dijo:

outrun2 sp sdx?:o

OUTRUN.jpg.df60795422c6d7f53e5a72203c00ebbc.jpg

Do you have those problems with windows 10? they are games based on dx9.
when they developed these games, I think there was no 7

vor einer Stunde schrieb as7cv452zk:

outrun2 sp sdx?:o

OUTRUN.jpg.df60795422c6d7f53e5a72203c00ebbc.jpg

looks like missing shader (nvidia card)...
try to run teknoparrotui.exe with nvidia gpu

TSB5603RN0000R01190001061344191.jpg

Le 02/06/2018 à 00:47, ark216 a dit :

Hi there Bruce, thanks for your files but even now the car in WMMT5 is pulling towards the right side! :what: Can you help me with that?

Je sais pas la version que tu utilise :gene:, mais que ça soit la 1.51 ou la 1.42(celui que j'utilise pour les jeux NAMCO ES3) j'ai pas eu de problème qui vire a droite ou a gauche.

Donc voici le loader 1.42 que j'utilise pour ES3:

Hidden Content

• Like 1