spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader (v1.0.0.122) | Arcade PC

i know this is a bit off topic, but here is a free game 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Assassins creed :D

• Confused 1

Anyone has a solution for Project Diva controls not fully working?

I can't start a game. I can go up and down in the song selection menu with all buttons of my controller (L, R, Triangle, Square, Cross, Circle), but I absolutely can't start a game.

Tried it on older and newer versions of TP, no luck. :(

6 minutes ago, GamingRob said:

Anyone has a solution for Project Diva controls not fully working?

I can't start a game. I can go up and down in the song selection menu with all buttons of my controller (L, R, Triangle, Square, Cross, Circle), but I absolutely can't start a game.

Tried it on older and newer versions of TP, no luck. :(

you have to go into the test menu ... select "close settings" and set "hours" to  "all time"

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2017 at 6:50 PM, spindizzi said:

magnet:xt=urn:btih:ead44045844095b389da9c084fce6bedd002688c&dn=Sega%5FRacing%5FClassic%5FRingWide

Is there a way to get the controls to function smoothly in Sega Racing Classic when using a G2X wheel? Im using a G29, ive also got a G25, G27, and G920. 

The first quarter turn of the wheel does very little, then it is very aggressive after that. Where can i manipulate the settings to fix that?

Thanks all :)

P.S. Not sure what made it quote you spindizzi, sorry about that mate!

Other than the controls, it is AWESOME to be able to run SRC and have the LAN stay in sync with no issues at all, just need to get those controls sorted and we are set ;)

Which version of Windows is best for all these games? So far ive had no real issues on Windows 7 Pro x64, but i also have genuine key/disc sets for Windows XP x64 and Windows 8.1 x64 that i have bought over the years.

54 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

you have to go into the test menu ... select "close settings" and set "hours" to  "all time"

Thank you, that did the trick!

I had been so close... had been in the test menu before, even in "close settings", but didn't know I had to set "hours" to "all time".

Thanks again! :)

Just now, GamingRob said:

Thank you, that did the trick!

I had been so close... had been in the test menu before, even in "close settings", but didn't know I had to set "hours" to "all time".

Thanks again! :)

np dude ... glad it works for u now :very-good:

Anyone know if someone plans to dump project diva arcade future tone eventually now that original project diva arcade has been dumped?

I know future tone wont run on this loader since its for sega NU but i tought this might be best place to ask since i see many people talking about project diva here

Sorry if this is wrong place to ask this but im completley new to all this arcade stuff, if this is wrong topic for my question please direct me to where i could ask that

im downloading project diva arcade now, wish me luck setting everything up :)

il y a 9 minutes, barbiemaca1990 a dit :

Anyone know if someone plans to dump project diva arcade future tone eventually now that original project diva arcade has been dumped?

I know future tone wont run on this loader since its for sega NU but i tought this might be best place to ask since i see many people talking about project diva here

Sorry if this is wrong place to ask this but im completley new to all this arcade stuff, if this is wrong topic for my question please direct me to where i could ask that

im downloading project diva arcade now, wish me luck setting everything up :)

Nu version already works in private builds (Reaver once showed the game's test menu on stream).

Future Tone dump won't be public for a long time, especially the latest version (latest version is sadly in the hands of hoarders, who use the game to show off that they have it, and mod it to have furry characters in it, if you don't believe me, search for project diva modding community discord.)

@barbiemaca1990

Welcome to emuline, enjoy your stay here.

You asked very politely about the NU system, you are correctly informed.

It is rumored that internal build of TeknoParrot runs NU games. 

Project Diva is a very straight forward setup for TeknoParrot 1.0.0.132, diva.exe is the executable file needed by TeknoParrot.

Check the posts a few up on this page by gamingrob & mamefan2018 about closing times and inputs not working.

You could check the TUTO section, how to setup a bunch of games.

http://www.emuline.org/forum/5-tuto/

Some games / platforms, "need to have some tricks applied".

Lindbergh games have no .exe files, those are Linux .elf files.

Enjoy !!

Edited by linglang

5 minutes ago, DamnIsAbusiveLOL said:

Nu version already works in private builds (Reaver once showed the game's test menu on stream).

Future Tone dump won't be public for a long time, especially the latest version (latest version is sadly in the hands of hoarders, who use the game to show off that they have it, and mod it to have furry characters in it, if you don't believe me, search for project diva modding community discord.)

Do you think dump will ever be public (for both current version and latest version) ot do you think it will stay private forever

I dont mind waiting long time for dump of future tone, i just hope it will be released some day so it can be perserved and archived so it wont be lost someday

Lol i might check out that modding community bit im kinda afraid what im gonna see there :)

8 minutes ago, linglang said:

@ barbiemaca1990

Welcome to emuline, enjoy your stay here.

You asked very politely about the NU system, you are correctly informed.

It is rumored that internal build of TeknoParrot runs NU games. 

Project Diva is a very straight forward setup for TeknoParrot 1.0.0.132, diva.exe is the executable file needed by TeknoParrot.

Check the posts a few up on this page by gamingrob & mamefan2018 about closing times and inputs not working.

You could check the TUTO section, how to setup a bunch of games.

http://www.emuline.org/forum/5-tuto/

Enjoy !!

Thanks for the info, i cant wait to setup and play it

download is slow for some reason (im downloading it from ipfs.io link) but i have some old synths and console to repair in meantime so at least i wont be bored while waiting

Btw, sorry for my bad english, i am from Croatia :)

DOBAR DAN "BRATE" !!!

Dobrodošli !!!

PM me po potrebi.

Good day "brother" !!!

Welcome !!!

PM me if needed.

BTW, By The Way, next time use JDownloader for IPFS links, as far as I can tell, downloads can be resumed.

Read the tutorial about downloading from IPFS and other types of links.

Edited by linglang

Il y a 12 heures, Bruce a dit :

voila on peut maintenant utiliser le code pour debloquer les score dans house of the dead 4 :very-good:

Hidden Content

Score display

Press Trigger twice, Grenade twice, Trigger, Grenade, Trigger at the title screen. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Player scores will appear in the top left and right corners.

Il faut attendre l’écran titre puis appuyer sur la "gâchette X2" puis "grenade X2" puis une fois sur gâchette puis grenade et enfin gâchette et un son retentira une fois le code réussi, puis appuyer sur START:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

et voila la score en haut a gauche:

Hidden Content

et ces marrant je savais pas que la touche F10 ces la pause du jeux :very-good:

Mais pourquoi devoir faire cette manip pour afficher les scores des joueurs ? Je joue rarement pour le score, mais je ne comprend pas pourquoi ce n'est pas affiché par défaut.... 

Et en +, ne me dit pas qu'il faudra refaire cette manip à chaque fois ???  :gene:

• Like 1

XInput / DInput, WTF ?

Joystick problems ?

This could be very handy for some people.

x360ce v4.9.0.0 Alpha

Xbox 360 Controller Emulator' is a wrapper library that translates XInput calls into DirectInput calls,

and allows support for XInput non-compatible pads in applications (mostly games).

In other words: x360ce allows you to use any pad in games that basically support only the XBOX360 pad! 

Source:

Hidden Content

More info on the official website.

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang

So has anyone played Rambo yet? I figured more people would be talking about this since it is a game alot of people were wanting...I know its patreon only but I figured someone would have said something by now.

WTF ??

TenderExcitableKomododragon-size_restric

Add it to the list ?

Why.jpg

Edited by linglang
  • Confused 1

Il y a 4 heures, ginzu a dit :

Mais pourquoi devoir faire cette manip pour afficher les scores des joueurs ? Je joue rarement pour le score, mais je ne comprend pas pourquoi ce n'est pas affiché par défaut.... 

Et en +, ne me dit pas qu'il faudra refaire cette manip à chaque fois ???  :gene:

Ba je suis le createur du jeux (ces sega qui a decide de mettre de foutus code pour debloquer les scores ,je sais ces debile de pas l'incorporer dans le jeux)

Et oui il faut le refaire a chaque fois.......

tous comme le code pour debloquer les voiture cacher dans Sega rally 3 ,il fait le faire a chaque fois.....

• Like 1

What is this about ?

Hidden Content

Can somebody explain the function of this "terminal" ?

Any hints are welcome.

il y a 15 minutes, linglang a dit :

What is this about ?

Hidden Content

Can somebody explain the function of this "terminal" ?

Any hints are welcome.

a save editor for wmmt5 by a wmmt hoarder

@DamnIsAbusiveLOL

Hoarder ?

What is that about in "the scene", "the hard on, hard wood" ?

"I got this, and you don't" <_<

I+have+a+woody+in+my+pants_11577f_510174

Edited by linglang

il y a 16 minutes, linglang a dit :

@DamnIsAbusiveLOL

Hoarder ?

What is that about in "the scene", "the hard on, hard wood" ?

"I got this, and you don't" <_<

I+have+a+woody+in+my+pants_11577f_510174

that guy basically won't share to anyone how to access debug mode in wmmt3, if debug mode would be public, wmmt3 would be playable in linux.

Bonjour, j'essaie de jouer à mario kart dx, le jeu se lance bien, j'ai la touche start qui fonctionne mais c'est tout

Je suis sur teknoparrot 1.00.137 et j'ai une manette x360 pour pc, xboxone pour pc et xboxone mais le résultat est le même pour les 3 manettes. Sur d'autres jeux cela fonctionne ou j'utilise la souris, mais la c'est surtout le volant 'gauche-droite' qui fait obstacle.

Hello, I try to play mario kart dx, the game starts well, I have the start button that works but that's it

I am on teknoparrot 1.00.137 and I have a x360 controller for pc, xboxone for pc and xboxone but the result is the same for
the 3 controllers. On other games it works or I use the mouse, but it is mainly the steering wheel 'left-right' which is an 
obstacle.

@Emuljp60 I use  these settings in TP 1.92, otherwise no bana passport save / online.  

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang

Merci pour votre aide,

Mais si je lance google teknoparrot 1.92 cela me sort la dernière version de teknoparrot. Ou puis je trouver la version 1,92 ?

Thanks for your help,

But if I run google teknoparrot 1.92 this brings me the latest version of teknoparrot. Where can I find the 1.92 version?

Hey guys, I got House of the Dead 4 to run nicely on the latest version of TP but am having two issues:

1. Is there a way to hide the mouse cursor (I did read about this somewhere but cannot locate the information)?

2. The bullets tend to deviate a little to the left compared to where the mouse is positioned (running in Fullscreen) - any way to fix?

Thanks!

On 4/23/2019 at 2:42 PM, linglang said:

TeknoParrot 1.0.0.131 is released, there is a automatic update, this update wrecked TeknoParrot !!

At least for me.

So my advise is stay on 10.0.128 for the moment.

Other people got the 1.0.0.131 update and TeknoParrot does not work anymore ?

Solution !!

Thanks @tattoohanz

Quote:

delete userprofiles

or at least patreon only games

thats do the trick for me

A fix for HOTD4 Grenades throwing when reloading. :very-good:

A fix for Too Spicey. (Patreon only)

BTW, Rambo is added to the list ! (Patreon only)

AND ......... (drum roll) .........

Let's Go Safari !!!!

Hidden Content

:very-good:

Anyone got a link to this release ?

I got to have it !!! :ptdr:

So this is a mistake right??

@Hot buttered poodle

Well the 1st of April is also long gone .....

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang