Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

spindizzi

Le 01/08/2022 à 15:08, gypsie a dit :

Hello,

Need some help with HD patch for sega race tv.

I ve downloaded Segaracetv FHD,UHD file. taken the Drive.elf from 1920*1080 resolution folder.

Game loads with sound but only garbage/black on screen .

v2a9r6.jpg

Only the original Drive.elf file is working, all the others resolutions are not working

Using the last version of TP

I don't understand what's wrong.....

Is the HD patch working with you???

thanks

? nobody

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 ore fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

No minime v17 + No segatools 2.30 = No save No Aime No Network

be patient that soon the updated minime will be released

Hello forgive me but exist a preconfigured jconfiguration versione of INITIAL D stage zero 2.30 totally working please?

5 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello forgive me but exist a preconfigured jconfiguration versione of INITIAL D stage zero 2.30 totally working please?

if you mean fully functional with new minime and segatools enabled, aime emulation, network enabled then NO

Il y a 22 heures, soso92 a dit :

Salut c'est top si ca fonctionne et tu as aussi la nouvelle version 2.30 de segatools et minimine pour que la save fonctionne ??

Non la save ne fonctionne pas car segatools non mis à jour.

p98c.jpeg

@R.R.Z. Use TP fullscreen after modified exe. IDZ is beautiful with fullscreen HD  patch

Edited by Trymado

11 minutes ago, Trymado said:

@R.R.Z. Use TP fullscreen after modified exe. IDZ is beautiful with fullscreen HD  patch

I’ve sent you a private message 

thanks 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Quelle est la différence entre IDZ 2.30 et IDZ 2.11?

Et quelle est la différence entre IDZ 2.30 et ID the arcade?

Je suis totalement paumé avec toutes ces versions!

3 minutes ago, Safur said:

Quelle est la différence entre IDZ 2.30 et IDZ 2.11?

Et quelle est la différence entre IDZ 2.30 et ID the arcade?

Je suis totalement paumé avec toutes ces versions!

More contents and idta is newer 

11 ore fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

if you mean fully functional with new minime and segatools enabled, aime emulation, network enabled then NO

Not my friend...i mean a version 2.30 that works perfectly with jconfiguration instead of crashing when i try to play it....A preconfigured version that does not crash

9 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Not my friend...i mean a version 2.30 that works perfectly with jconfiguration instead of crashing when i try to play it....A preconfigured version that does not crash

it works fine, crash depends on something in your configuration, maybe you mixed jconfig and minime or 1000 other causes

What’s up with nirin+tank+dead heat riders

the xml files are there but are they still working on them or

they ditched them?

no progress videos or new photos?

Edited by A FRIEND

3 ore fa, hippopippo ha scritto:

it works fine, crash depends on something in your configuration, maybe you mixed jconfig and minime or 1000 other causes

Forgive me...may you post a preconfigured jconfiguration 2.30 version my friend,please

On 8/3/2022 at 2:31 AM, MrThunderwing said:

Y'know, once those two are up and running, I think the only arcade title left that I want to see come out on TP is Crusi'N Blast (I know there's the Switch version, but I want to play as a Lamborghini Countach, dammit!). That's kind of insane to think that every single arcade title I've ever wanted is playable at home. Although now I think about it, the original Hydro Thunder STILL isn't playable in MAME after all these years...

Same here mate, though i am also looking forward to Jurassic Park (2015) title as well. It's ironic that games like HOTD SD, Transformer : HA, Time Crisis 5 have been emulated but not Jurassic Park! 

Il y a 8 heures, ark216 a dit :

Same here mate, though i am also looking forward to Jurassic Park (2015) title as well. It's ironic that games like HOTD SD, Transformer : HA, Time Crisis 5 have been emulated but not Jurassic Park! 

Yeah how dare they not work on an ENCRYPTED dump they DON'T HAVE DONGLE access to, how dare they add support for FULLY DECRYPTED DUMPS THAT DOESNT NEED DONGLES like HOTD SD, Transformer, Time Crisis 5. Some of you guys seriously need to go to a psychologist. :ptdr:

12 hours ago, ark216 said:

Jurrasic park 2015 might be the next one they’ll work on they probably have the decrypted dump and I hope they got  the walking dead as well

terminator 2010>aliens armageddon 2014>jurassic park 2015>the walking dead 2017

I’m also wondering about cruis’n blast

reaver mentioned they have it but no progress info about it🤔

Edited by A FRIEND

56 minutes ago, A FRIEND said:

Jurrasic park 2015 might be the next one they’ll work on they probably have the decrypted dump and I hope they got  the walking dead as well

terminator 2010>aliens armageddon 2014>jurassic park 2015>the walking dead 2017

I’m also wondering about cruis’n blast

reaver mentioned they have it but no progress info about it🤔

It seems those linux based games needs a lot of work which 

is time consuming let’s wait and see till next x-mas how many

will be added to the tpui hopefully 5-10 more👍(not only linux based)

Edited by R.R.Z.

Il 28/12/2021 at 17:03, MrThunderwing ha scritto:

No dice. If I just try double clicking clicking on the Hodzero EXE I get some message about combase.dll being missing. A quick Google is revealing no answers on how to sort that out, just dodgy sites that want you to download their bloatware. I'm 99% certain the fact it's missing is a Windows 7 vs Windows 10 thing.

I'm not a Patreon anymore, but I thought I'd try and run it through TP just to see if that threw up any errors. Before TP even shuts me down for not having a serial key, the AMDameon.exe throws up an error about 'the procedure entry point DnsQueryEX could not be located in the dynamic link library dnsapi.dll.'

So yeah... don't think this game's going to happen for me. Guess I'm just going to have to sit this one out until my old PC bites the dust and I'm forced to get a new one with Windows 10. If anyone's got any bright ideas to get this running though I'll all ears...

Capture.JPG.064ff343e11afad44854412e7c22d7f1.JPGCapture2.JPG.fabb9d12d3e232fa4f3c7346b1206eff.JPG

someone managed to fix this problem on windows7?

27 minutes ago, ercolino2004 said:

someone managed to fix this problem on windows7?

you need to add combase and 2 other dlls to the folder with the game executable. The files can be downloaded from the fixes channel in the TP discord

5 ore fa, bojo5150 ha scritto:

you need to add combase and 2 other dlls to the folder with the game executable. The files can be downloaded from the fixes channel in the TP discord

you can send me these files I don't know how to find them

5 hours ago, ercolino2004 said:

thanks for the link but I can not see anything.maybe I do not have permissions help me

Just click on the Discord link that @bojo5150 posted and then click on this link to download the ZIP on the page that open up. It even tells you where to put it. 

image.jpeg.9ed5b90d45c25d2832424cbbaab43bda.jpeg

1 hour ago, fire10 said:

Any news m8

I think king xiii cl nes version+ghost squad evo are the only games on the

tpui that aren’t fully playable(minus minor issues some games have)

will they ever be fixed by tp devs?

only time will tell

Edited by A FRIEND

1 hour ago, POPO69 said:

Hello what's the difference between teknoparrot gti version and  GTI Club, Rally Côte d'Azur - Konami  ???

Watch the video and read the description 👍

Edited by MrThunderwing

@MrThunderwing It is as far as I can see older and in my opinion better cars in Cote d'Azur, albeit the graphics are very similar but improved in Supermini Fiesta, I have waited patiently for Cote d'Azur in mame to be promoted to working but so far it has not, the graphics are pretty jumbled up, I prefer the older versions of Gti like this one because they feel more direct, much like a classic mini Cooper vs the BMW built one.

5 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

Watch the video and read the description 👍

The Arcade version is awful since it runs at 30 fps and you almost get sea sick while playing it. If there was a 60 fps patch for the arcade dump i woundt even bother looking at the PS3 VERSION.