Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

spindizzi

5 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

Hey just a quick warning for anyone that uploads Teknoparrot gameplay videos - I just got issued a copyright takedown notice on an old Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 video running in Teknoparrot I stuck on YouTube ages ago by BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Co., Ltd. 

Has anyone else ever had a video pulled by them? I've had it once before, years and years ago, with a Mario Kart Arcade GP DX video. I'm not sure what grounds they issue these takedowns on, because it's normally identified as matched content if you've outright stolen someone else's video. This obviously wasn't, it was just a gameplay video of me on the game's first stage that I'd recorded myself, but it must've triggered something at NAMCO HQ to stir them into action.

Mines was cotton and today wmmt series seems to be targeted for take downs 

Edited by Bootleg

• Replies 35.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/21/2022 at 9:26 AM, MrThunderwing said:

Hey just a quick warning for anyone that uploads Teknoparrot gameplay videos - I just got issued a copyright takedown notice on an old Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6 video running in Teknoparrot I stuck on YouTube ages ago by BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Co., Ltd. 

Has anyone else ever had a video pulled by them? I've had it once before, years and years ago, with a Mario Kart Arcade GP DX video. I'm not sure what grounds they issue these takedowns on, because it's normally identified as matched content if you've outright stolen someone else's video. This obviously wasn't, it was just a gameplay video of me on the game's first stage that I'd recorded myself, but it must've triggered something at NAMCO HQ to stir them into action.

I just got two Copyright strikes for Wangan gameplay videos.

7 hours ago, dotexe said:

I just got two Copyright strikes for Wangan gameplay videos.

😬 that sucks. If you've got any more Bandai Namco vids I'd quickly make them private if I were you to make sure you don't get a 3rd strike and lose your channel.

59 minutes ago, arcadeforty said:

teknoparrot probably covers by rule #5
https://www.bandainamcoent.co.jp/english/videopolicy/

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I think you're probably correct about rule #5

2 hours ago, Shin Endymion said:

Yup things are getting brighter out there! Just need a video to see it running!

unknown-12.png

WOW WOW WOW! call me when it works guys!!!!! this is my most awaited game since many years now !!!!!!! i can't wait for it!!!!!

8 minuti fa, ginzu ha scritto:

WOW WOW WOW! call me when it works guys!!!!! this is my most awaited game since many years now !!!!!!! i can't wait for it!!!!!

Is Terminator Salvation????

3 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Is Terminator Salvation????

Yes my friend but it’s not supported yet

hopefully soon 

Edited by R.R.Z.

31 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Yes my friend but it’s not supported yet

hopefully soon 

I hope  all then soon with Cruis and Blast and Jurassik Park

Edited by kratos1883

33 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

I hope  all then soon with Cruis and Blast and Jurassik Park

When I’ll see a photo of those 2 

It’ll be easier to know if we have a chance for them to be supported as well

till then no way to know my friend🤷

Il y a 11 heures, arcade_power a dit :

Will the dump/install discs work for Terminator Salvation in TP once it's added to TP, or do we have to wait for a real/another dump of the game? 

no one knows...i guess we will need at least some new crack file.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/68149765

We now have Virtua Fighter Final Showdown and 5R supported with a new version of elf loader on TP! More breakthough news coming soon! 

Does that mean we might get Terminator Salvation sooner than we hoped? The screenshot is in there so time to get pretty hyped about it!

Update: Reaver had temporarily taken off the update due to build issues, so you won't see the rollout on the UI yet!

Edited by Shin Endymion

39 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/68149765

We now have Virtua Fighter Final Showdown and 5R supported with a new version of elf loader on TP! More breakthough news coming soon! 

Does that mean we might get Terminator Salvation sooner than we hoped? The screenshot is in there so time to get pretty hyped about it!

Nice, do we have links for those 2 new games, or probably have to wait for someone to release them to the public?

• Modo
Posted (edited)

Next games will be : Virtua Fighter 5R, Virtua Fighter 5 FS and Hummer soon... nothing really exciting...

I'm not very enthusiast about Lindbergh, because all Lindbergh games have serious problems between sound and Ggx bugs unfortunatly (look : Sega Race TV, Rambo 3, Let's go Jungle, Ghost Squad Evolution, R tuned, House of the Dead  4...). I will be more enthusiast with Big Linux Titles like : WMMT3DX and DX+, Terminator Salvation, Cruisn't blast...

Edited by WildWolf

2 ore fa, WildWolf ha scritto:

Next games will be : Virtua Fighter 5R, Virtua Fighter 5 FS and Hummer soon... nothing really exciting...

I'm not very enthusiast about Lindbergh, because all Lindbergh games have serious problems between sound and Ggx bugs unfortunatly (look : Sega Race TV, Rambo 3, Let's go Jungle, Ghost Squad Evolution, R tuned...). I will be more enthusiast with Big Linux Titles like : WMMT3DX and DX+, Terminator Salvation, Cruisn't blast...

You are totally right....are more more exciting linux games

I’m a bit confused🤔 about 3 game’s support with tp

Nirin/daytona nse/dead heat riders 

because there’re xml files for them but they aren’t added to the tpui is it because there’re no dumps available or they aren’t fully supported by tp?

maybe someone here that has them(and changed devonly true to false)can shed some light on the subject?

i don’t have them so can’t test🤷

thanks in advance 

Edited by A FRIEND

• Modo
Il y a 1 heure, A FRIEND a dit :

I’m a bit confused🤔 about 3 game’s support with tp

Nirin/daytona nse/dead heat riders 

because there’re xml files for them but they aren’t added to the tpui is it because there’re no dumps available or they aren’t fully supported by tp?

maybe someone here that has them(and changed devonly true to false)can shed some light on the subject?

i don’t have them so can’t test🤷

thanks in advance 

nope Nirin/daytona nse/dead heat riders xml are for developers only. It means they are supported by TP and won't release for the  public because no public dump at the moment. So the developers are waiting for this... and no you can't change DEVONLYxml like this haha 😛 All you can do at the moment is to wait and pray :)

But Honestly, Nirin and dead heat riders are not really good racing games... if you had already Dead Heat, Dead heat riders is the same game at 95%, replace just the cars by 5 motos + new musics and you have Deadt Heat  riders with no pin code system lol... it is a worst version of the 1st game 😛

If you wait good racing games, wait WMMT3DX and DX+ version, Daytona NSE and Cruis'n Blast especially :)

Edited by WildWolf

On 6/21/2022 at 1:26 PM, MrThunderwing said:

I was planning for some loads of Teknoparrot gameplay stuff on my channel. Now with your incident it is discouraging me nonetheless.

Il y a 8 heures, WildWolf a dit :

nope Nirin/daytona nse/dead heat riders xml are for developers only. It means they are supported by TP and won't release for the  public because no public dump at the moment. So the developers are waiting for this... and no you can't change DEVONLYxml like this haha 😛 All you can do at the moment is to wait and pray :)

But Honestly, Nirin and dead heat riders are not really good racing games... if you had already Dead Heat, Dead heat riders is the same game at 95%, replace just the cars by 5 motos + new musics and you have Deadt Heat  riders with no pin code system lol... it is a worst version of the 1st game 😛

If you wait good racing games, wait WMMT3DX and DX+ version, Daytona NSE and Cruis'n Blast especially :)

I need moto games because I have a twin at home .... we have no many game on moto with tp or other...

Edited by POPO69

For games like giga wings/kof sky stage etc.. with tp when playing it full screen vertically how can I remove the 2 black

bars(top and bottom)so the games would be full screen(16:9)

anyone knows?

is it doable without using external programs?

p.s

for example super alpine racer boots with jc loader full screen vertically 

thanks

Edited by A FRIEND

3 hours ago, ark216 said:

I was planning for some loads of Teknoparrot gameplay stuff on my channel. Now with your incident it is discouraging me nonetheless.

Yeah, I've gone back through my channel and made private anything I'd uploaded that was Bandai Namco related, just to be on the safe side for the time being. I'll un-private it again later down the line.

2 hours ago, A FRIEND said:

For games like giga wings/kof sky stage etc.. with tp when playing it full screen vertically how can I remove the 2 black

bars(top and bottom)so the games would be full screen(16:9)

anyone knows?

is it doable without using external programs?

p.s

for example super alpine racer boots with jc loader full screen vertically 

thanks

You could always use GL to patch the rez and then delete the program as it is only patching your game if you are worried about using an external program, there is no need to leave the actual gl program exe once the patching has been done, you could dispose of it and keep the settings that would be the easiest way.

5 hours ago, A FRIEND said:

On the last tp(782)update written all gpu needs a fix for hummer 

do we need extra patch applied?🤔

Probably same as vf5 a shaders fix

it’ll turn up if needed 

Hello everyone.  it's been awhile since i needed your advice so here goes....

My new mini pc uses integrated Intel ires x graphics and i have been painstakingly installing various teknoparrot games and patches onto it.  The following games are proving problematic even though my older set up seem to run them ok, (i have a feeling that it's the intel curse again), but please let me know if anything can be done.

Aliens extermination - launches, but too fast.  tried 60hz solution and other refresh rates but no luck.  

Op Ghost - won't launch. says successful, please enjoy and then crashes.

sega golden gun - crashes at start/character selection.

sega race tv - starts but with white gfx glitch and tyre marks etc.

As usual, pc is connected to 4k 60hz tv and is displaying at 1920 x 1080 woth no scaling increase.

Cheers for any advice.

38 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

For srtv-on tp thread first post under the game’s icon you’ll find a patch for your gpu try and it should work as for og-you’ll see instructions how to run the game under the game’s icon

ain’t sure if it’ll work with your gpu because i use different 1 

Edited by R.R.Z.

40 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Hello everyone.  it's been awhile since i needed your advice so here goes....

My new mini pc uses integrated Intel ires x graphics and i have been painstakingly installing various teknoparrot games and patches onto it.  The following games are proving problematic even though my older set up seem to run them ok, (i have a feeling that it's the intel curse again), but please let me know if anything can be done.

Aliens extermination - launches, but too fast.  tried 60hz solution and other refresh rates but no luck.  

sega golden gun - crashes at start/character selection.

As usual, pc is connected to 4k 60hz tv and is displaying at 1920 x 1080 woth no scaling increase.

Cheers for any advice.

I would maybe try to lower my resolution a bit for the beefier gpu games to give the onboard graphics less to do and obviously add any intel patches, vg vodoo wrapper might be helpful as well to control things a bit more in terms of resolution and refresh rates, probably with vertical sync, if you are really not getting great results on only a few games, try using gl loader to patch the games to a workable state, delete the gl loader exe monitor and input files and use jconfic to play them.