spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

6 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Wat Scarlet Dawn on the way? I'm so happy, but yet a little sad it may be one of the last lightgun games ever made if not the last. 

Nah there's still Men In Black (Redemption), VR Agent (latest games to be released in arcades soon), Mission Impossible (although you're probably gonna need 2 Dolphin Wii Bars with 2 Wii Motes/Sinden Lightguns for that 😂. Other lightgun games haven't been released on PC yet: Transformers Shadows Rising, Tomb Raider, Point Blank X, Jurassic Park The Arcade, Wild West Shootout (Redemption), Operation GHOST Target Bravo (bit pointless, just an upgrade to Operation GHOST) and several more out in the wild! Nowhere near over yet!

9 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Wat Scarlet Dawn on the way? I'm so happy, but yet a little sad it may be one of the last lightgun games ever made if not the last. 

F Scarlet Dawn, we need Point Blank X

Transformers 2018 and the latest mission impossible r

both win based? If so there r more chances tp will support them eventually 

sadly it seems that currently all the rest of the linux based shooting games r left behind 

Edited by R.R.Z.

4 hours ago, kimsama said:

Lets not forget that Terminator and Aliens arcades :) Lots of games still left to emulate!

Edited by Jasper

4 hours ago, kimsama said:

I'll take Point Blank X too, but I've been playing HOTD since I was a kid. They had the first one at a movie theater I went to all the time I would watch a movie and play it every time. This was mid 90s. But regardless the remaining lightgun games are numbered, and I'd say 99% chance they're never coming back. 

On 11/29/2021 at 1:22 AM, Akula said:

1.0.0.525 Changes by: Nezarn
- Add HotSD skeleton

I thought Nezarn left the server? Now he's back and he's working on HoTD: Scarlet Dawn, baby!!

Last time Reaver spoke about Scarlett Dawn he said it was already emulated, the game just had not been released to the public, so not sure if that will happen...

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Last time Reaver spoke about Scarlett Dawn he said it was already emulated, the game just had not been released to the public, so not sure if that will happen...

Yeah he said he managed to run it via forking! In other words did he connect a laptop to the arcade machine somehow to run the game onto Teknoparrot?!

There’s xml file for hotd 4 sp and it’s supported by tp

according to tp progress update

i hope it’ll be added to tp gui games list soon as well

Edited by R.R.Z.

4 ore fa, adenin ha scritto:

I hope they did not forget the remaining Lindbergh games and continue to work on them, Hummer and Harley Davidson are crazy fun.

And i hope they did not forget the remaining Amazing RawThrills games as Jurassic Park...Cruis and Blast and Bikes 3

I think Scarlet Dawn is the big one. There are a few other that would be great like the RawThrils Jurassic Park and Walking Dead games. But man, Scarlett Dawn... dare we dream.

Honestly if I compare hotd sd to monster eye 2 or even an “old” one like terminator salvation 

I prefer the last 2 I don’t say it’s not a great game but there’re better shooting games imo

3 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Honestly if I compare hotd sd to monster eye 2 or even an “old” one like terminator salvation 

I prefer the last 2 I don’t say it’s not a great game but there’re better shooting games imo

Terminator salvation is the best of the three imo and it needs saving from going extinct in captivity as well as in the wild.

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

I would definitely like to see Transformers Shadows Rising, the sequel to Human Alliance

I think I read somewhere that it has been dumped but not yet shared but I am not 100% on that, I have not seen a video or anything.

hace 17 horas, Guisado88 dijo:

With last update of Windows 10

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A   no work with Teknoparrot and GameLoader

Any more?

Any have news of this?

Il y a 21 heures, dan76 a dit :

I think Scarlet Dawn is the big one. There are a few other that would be great like the RawThrils Jurassic Park and Walking Dead games. But man, Scarlett Dawn ... dare we dream.

my dream is terminator salvation, but sd will be great!

20 hours ago, TomW1972 said:

I think I read somewhere that it has been dumped but not yet shared but I am not 100% on that, I have not seen a video or anything.

I heard the same

1 hour ago, fire10 said:

I heard the same

Let's hope it is released to the community soon and can quickly be made playable. The updated SWDC with an offline save patch is the top thing on my letter to Santa though. 

il y a 6 minutes, TomW1972 a dit :

Let's hope it is released to the community soon and can quickly be made playable. The updated SWDC with an offline save patch is the top thing on my letter to Santa though. 

Yes me too

Has the apm3 games support by tp left behind?

It’s kind of stopped in the middle and

although they work with jc as well

gg rev2 apm3 ver not supported by any of them yet

same goes for alpine racer and snowboarder

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

Has the apm3 games support by tp left behind?

It’s kind of stopped in the middle and

although they work with jc as well

gg rev2 apm3 ver not supported by any of them yet

It is certainly looking very much like it has.

On 11/24/2021 at 6:48 AM, LongnPlay said:

added download link on Google Drive.

Is there any chance you could split the files seperatly on google drive for some reason archive org doesn't let me view content on your TP folder if not it's okay thank you I don't have enough internet to download all also don't want to download alot of games already have

Edited by joe555

On 30/11/2021 at 5:37 PM, Shin Endymion said:

Yeah he said he managed to run it via forking! In other words did he connect a laptop to the arcade machine somehow to run the game onto Teknoparrot?!

Hi, where did you hear this from? Was it on the Discord or something (I used to be a TP Patreon but gave it up about a year and half ago, so this thread is my only source of information now about what's new in TP).

Edited by MrThunderwing

1 hour ago, MrThunderwing said:

Hi, where did you hear this from? Was it on the Discord or something (I used to be a TP Patreon but gave it up about a year and half ago, so this thread is my only source of information now about what's new in TP).

On 6:50 when someone asked about Scarlet Dawn, that was what Reaver said about getting Scarlet Dawn working. But didn't say how it was forked so my guess really!

Hi,

I am thinking about buying an AMD Ryzen 3400g (integrated graphics). Would be probably more than enough for arcade games.

Does anyone know if issues are to be expected with some games? Some years ago, there was a white screen for Radeon users on Outrun SPDX (or maybe it was Outrun 2006PC?). So it was impossible to play.

Is there still a problem?

Thanks

49 minutes ago, holmes said:

Hi,

I am thinking about buying an AMD Ryzen 3400g (integrated graphics). Would be probably more than enough for arcade games.

Does anyone know if issues are to be expected with some games? Some years ago, there was a white screen for Radeon users on Outrun SPDX (or maybe it was Outrun 2006PC?). So it was impossible to play.

Is there still a problem?

Thanks

Integrated graphics cards (onboard) is a big no no for some Teknoparrot games. Your best bet for compatibility is get a dedicated NVIDIA GPU. Have had no problems running all games I've got on my library so far with NVIDIA

There's already a dump of Scarlet Dawn and I think you need Segatools or something to run it, so it can be run without Teknoparrot

5 minutes ago, eljose said:

for the NEW Tekno Parrot , does CROSS TAG BATTLE arcade mode work ??

The only way to play vs cpu is to press

a long start when the fight starts and change the cpu difficulty to lv1/2