spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Il 13/2/2019 Alle 08:37, mamefan2018 ha scritto:

oh and for anyone who has a black screen after changing the resolution to 1080p in Grid and the only way was to disable fullscreen to get it to work...

but i managed to fix it like that :

just replace the file attached (hardware_settings_restrictions.xml) with the file in "sega/grid/system"

and now u can use hardware_settings_config.xml also attached (its the one dex77 supplied) in "sega/grid/hardwaresettings/" with 1080p fullscreeen and details on high (i think there r some more options that can be boosted i didn't look into them )

and of course back up the original xml files

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

i followed instructions  but  the game crashes when i put these  files

On 29/08/2021 at 9:09 PM, xs4all4me said:

For those getting the following Yellow E2212 error message for "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 Dx Plus". 

image.png.001f51c78efedbf105993dd2fc36ab51.png

Before you proceed, make sure you go into the Controller Setup and set the following keys;

TEST

Test Menu Up

Test Menu Down

Enter Switch

I recommend installing the ENGLISH PATCH for this game if you haven't already done so, patch can be found HERE.

The TEST menu settings are the same but in Japanese if you decide not to install the English Patch.

Once done, launch the game, with you see the check boot up screen, press your TEST button.

image.png.f52d388e4ece6ceec4823006df47e8c8.png

Using the Test Menu keys that you set earlier, select GAME OPTIONS.

image.png.531546dd4c4992801e549d972211d8d2.png

Set all these to OFF.

image.png.7076153e1bc9d6b51fb2c8c977ea1ee8.png

image.png.77a06ed97626814ca0cd341a641be9d7.png

Once done, press the TEST button to save the changes, the game should now boot into the check boot up screen again, this time, the game will launch with no error messages.

image.png.f2fe61c3326549116c1ce7fff5cb268c.png

image.png.0346d68fd4d57be0f4e2fdddf2131d3f.png

Enjoy

Hey I followed your steps and it did get rid of my problem that I was having with the E2212, but now after the Bandai Namco intro I get this screen 'Now connecting, Please Wait' with an orange background. Do you happen to know a solution?

wmmt5dx+ server help.PNG

13 ore fa, joe555 ha scritto:

People have had success with srtv using game loader to upscale but they have to leave it windowed

ay you help me with  GRID   i dont reach to play i in  higher resolution my friend   help me please

Edited by Rex2573

Il y a 5 heures, gypsie a dit :

Bonjour à tous.

Petite demande d'aide concernant Daytona 3 sous TP. Voilà il tourne très bien mais j'ai une zone morte vraiment importante avec mon logitech GT. En gros, quand je tourne le volant légèrement, le véhicule n'a aucune réaction, obligé de le tourner d 1/4 de tour. Ca rend le jeu pas agréable à jouer en comparaison du 1 et du 2. J'ai cru lire sur le net que même sur la borne d'arcade il y  avait ce problème, mais je ne sais pas si c'est vrai. A noter que tous mes autres jeux de courses fonctionnent nickel.

Je ne sais pas si c'est un problème connu et déjà abordé ? Si vous avez un conseil je suis preneur.

D'avance merci.

Hello Gypsie

Pour ton volant, pour reduire ta zone morte, il faut au préalable le paramétrer via la panneau de configuration de windows 

Panneau de configuration-->Tous les Panneaux de configuration-->Périphériques et imprimantes  et sur ton controller de jeux (ton volan) --> clic droit --> propriété et apres il faut que tu fasse un étalonnage 

Et en théorie ta zone morte sera bien réduite 

Voila bonne soirée a toi et bon game

Flo

5 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

ay you help me with  GRID   i dont reach to play i in  higher resolution my friend   help me please

GRID enable 1080p or (4K):
adjust maxWidth="1920" in hardware_settings_restrictions.xml in the system folder
AND !!!

adjust resolution width & height in 'hardware_settings_config.xml' in the hardwaresettings folder

2 ore fa, Robertoo ha scritto:

GRID enable 1080p or (4K):
adjust maxWidth="1920" in hardware_settings_restrictions.xml in the system folder
AND !!!

adjust resolution width & height in 'hardware_settings_config.xml' in the hardwaresettings folder

a..ok my friend..you are amazIng and kind..thanks a lot...is possible instead a similar method with SEGA RACE TV or not hope with it

I can't see your pic, it's broken, but... Now Connecting would be either to the Wangan Terminal or to the other cab(s) if you've left 2P/4P event mode checked. If you're only running a single instance of the game as 1P, in TP you need to uncheck the event mode boxes, and make sure the wangan terminal emulator box is checked and that the IP address down the bottom of the config screen in TP is set to 0.0.0.0

11 hours ago, nig_tyrone said:

Hey I followed your steps and it did get rid of my problem that I was having with the E2212, but now after the Bandai Namco intro I get this screen 'Now connecting, Please Wait' with an orange background. Do you happen to know a solution?

wmmt5dx+ server help.PNG

Does anyone know if there is a way to unlock the extra costumes in Dead or Alive 6?

1 hour ago, LongnPlay said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to unlock the extra costumes in Dead or Alive 6?

If there is I too would like to know, the updates add them but don't allow you to use them, it most probably needs an online and card fix before it will work.

On 10/13/2021 at 2:38 AM, joe555 said:

real I believe trymado has a patch for it on vir-man site under patch section but I have never had good luck with it

I checked on virus-man webste there is no HD patch for SRTV. Maybe someone can share it here?

EDIT: I found it, but will test and check if it works.

After some testing didn't work on my end. No wonder how did he manage to get it to work?

Edited by ark216

Hey Guys i want to use Cross-Hair(s) for HOTD4 when using Wii motes via Touchmote. I have ticked the option in Teknoparrot but it doesn't seem to get any cross-hair.

Help needed

il y a 20 minutes, ark216 a dit :

Hey Guys i want to use Cross-Hair(s) for HOTD4 when using Wii motes via Touchmote. I have ticked the option in Teknoparrot but it doesn't seem to get any cross-hair.

Help needed

You need to add 2 file in teknoparrot 

read the post

13 hours ago, POPO69 said:

You need to add 2 file in teknoparrot 

read the post

Can you link me that post please?

14 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Can you link me that post please?

p1.png and p2.png

there's files for it

Picture

Picture

Put it in TeknoParrot \ TeknoParrot

Loads more here

Hidden Content

Try 128 or 64 px versions

Edited by Onkel

37 minutes ago, Onkel said:

p1.png and p2.png

there's files for it

Picture

Picture

Put it in TeknoParrot \ TeknoParrot

Loads more here

Hidden Content

Try 128 or 64 px versions

Thanks will test you let you know.

Il y a 18 heures, TomW1972 a dit :

If there is I too would like to know, the updates add them but don't allow you to use them, it most probably needs an online and card fix before it will work.

Yes, even if you finish the game, nothing is unlocked. We don't receive any coins, and there are no other options besides the arcade mode in the game.

here's another one from nohero

this time GigaWing Generations on TeknoParrot rotated and bezeled

thanks to cbeluz for the bezel

Hidden Content

password = nohero

Again, please read the instructions.

and enjoy hard work from nohero :very-good:

Edited by EmuAl

10 minutes ago, Haru Spring said:

Has there been any news about HOTD 4 Special or HOTD SD?

Release date Christmas 2045 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:15 PM, Haru Spring said:

Has there been any news about HOTD 4 Special or HOTD SD?

Here’s a detailed list of playable games but unusable because….

Hotd4 sp/wmtt6r supported by tp-no public dumps(wmmt6r supported by jc as well)

Apm3 games:bbct/ke v3/gg rev2/fci/bs-no public loader(tp/jc)

Hotd sd-supported(tool/tp?)-no public dump

Sfce-already on tp-no public dump

gss3-supported by tp(dev only)also supported by jc-no public loader

fighting exl(1.3.1)-no public loader

So total 11 games!!! that r playable but we can’t use them because either no public 

loaders or dumps and no info when we’ll be able to play them

Good day to us all

Edited by R.R.Z.

On 10/7/2021 at 2:41 AM, Madridi said:

New patch developed for Theatrhythm All Star Carnival version 1.1620

Tons of features. Please check readme inside the zip file for all the features and installation instructions

Hidden Content

Re-quoting this for those that missed it

Any tips on getting the NVidia Sega Classic Racing fix working on Windows 11? I've got the game located in C:\Sega Racing Classic already but no luck when I run Sega R.C fix Nvidia.exe. Thanks!

Also having problems with controls on Sega Rally 3 using the image from ViRuS-MaN's site. Game works but no controls via XInput or DInput. Thanks!

Le 13/10/2021 à 18:53, flof477 a dit :

Hello Gypsie

Pour ton volant, pour reduire ta zone morte, il faut au préalable le paramétrer via la panneau de configuration de windows 

Panneau de configuration-->Tous les Panneaux de configuration-->Périphériques et imprimantes  et sur ton controller de jeux (ton volan) --> clic droit --> propriété et apres il faut que tu fasse un étalonnage 

Et en théorie ta zone morte sera bien réduite 

Voila bonne soirée a toi et bon game

Flo

Merci Flo, en fait j'ai trouvé. J'avais activé l'option Cubic Scaled deadband, ce qui engendrait une très grosse zone morte.

Hi, hope i'm possting in the proper forum! Can someone help me with some answers?! Is Aliens Armageddon/Alien Coveneant Arcade, The walking Dead Arcade and Terminator Salvation Arcade ready for an emu - if yes. where to get it I want to play them with lightguns. Maybe someone have recommendable lightgun games for me Big thx for every help!!!

16 minutes ago, Londo666 said:

Hi, hope i'm possting in the proper forum! Can someone help me with some answers?! Is Aliens Armageddon/Alien Coveneant Arcade, The walking Dead Arcade and Terminator Salvation Arcade ready for an emu - if yes. where to get it I want to play them with lightguns. Maybe someone have recommendable lightgun games for me Big thx for every help!!!

Simple answer NO