spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

3 ore fa, RobertTorres ha scritto:

If you look at the video, they dont show booting into it.

Its probably the HD patch with all the weird flaws at the beginning.

That DOES play in HD, after you get into the game.

Past the little shrunk selection screen.

It might even have to stay windowed like somebody said.

Cute game though.

It would go nice next to a RawThrills collection.

A...ok my friend...it is very cool.it is a shame that it doesnot work properly...I hope in future...as i hope in a future with a parrot version of the amazing Cruisnblast

2 hours ago, arcade_power said:

Does anyone know what happened to Reaver's weekly video updates on Discord? I only saw 2 of them so far I think. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

He is still around, no worries

Edited by Onkel

5 hours ago, arcade_power said:

Does anyone know what happened to Reaver's weekly video updates on Discord? I only saw 2 of them so far I think. 

I think October is gonna end without 

any updates(except for adding and removing the 2 rt games)sadly no info on why

maybe it’s just a break for 1 month 

we r all here waiting tp to be back 

at full power💪 especially for the rest 

of linux based/apm3 games etc

Il y a 3 heures, R.R.Z. a dit :

Je pense qu'octobre va se terminer sans 

aucune mise à jour (à l'exception de l'ajout et de la suppression des 2 jeux rt) malheureusement aucune information sur le pourquoi

c'est peut-être juste une pause d'un mois 

nous sommes tous ici en attendant d'être de retour 

à pleine puissance💪 surtout pour le reste 

de jeux basés sur Linux/apm3, etc.

Ouep c'est dingue aucune mise à jour de TP depuis très longtemps.....

Vivement le retour des updates...

il y a 10 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Ouep c'est dingue aucune mise à jour de TP depuis très longtemps.....

Vivement le retour des updates...

They're working hard on the score submission thing if I'm not mistaken

I am also disappointed as Teknoparot is slowly declining.

Lately, they are just adding games that JCOFIG gave us, which works for free.

Games (NESICAxLive2) have released the code so that we can add these games ourselves, why don't they add them when they are paid for it.

Free games, such as Tme Crisis 5, lost land Adventure, etc ..

When the end of the month is approaching, they will quickly add games that already emulate us (Jconfig) so that they do not lose many Patrons and then nothing again, all month long.

The only thing I'm waiting for are other games on Lindberght and I don't work on them anymore ..

2 hours ago, Robotex232 said:

Games (NESICAxLive2) have released the code so that we can add these games ourselves, why don't they add them when they are paid for it.

Free games, such as Tme Crisis 5, lost land Adventure, etc ..

When the end of the month is approaching, they will quickly add games that already emulate us (Jconfig) so that they do not lose many Patrons and then nothing again, all month long.

The only thing I'm waiting for are other games on Lindberght and I don't work on them anymore ..

I understand your frustration but I have to remember a couple of things:

1. In general, they do a fantastic job and there are a lot of games that we get to enjoy because of the work that they have put in already.

2. Although Patreons do support financially this is not a full-time job and so people are using their own free time to expand our hobby.

Yes, there may be long periods where it feels like not a lot is happening but that doesn't mean that nothing is actually happening and, if we all have a whinge about the people developing things, why would they be motivated to keep on doing what they do. I am truly thankful for what we have now. I only discovered Teknoparrot about 11 months ago and I get to play games that I never thought would be possible so, even if the list stayed at exactly what it is now I have gained countless hours of enjoyment from it.

I have now idea how easy/hard it is to do what they do but they have added to the community and to the content and I can say that I prefer to play a game through TP than JConfig when given the choice so I cannot complain. I'm not telling you that you cannot complain but I am merely suggesting that I, for one, am grateful for whatever they put out.

I reinstalled windows, and now I can't start H2Overdrive anymore.

It says 'unsupported executable'.

Does someone have the working sdaemon.exe?

EDIT: found it in the download from Virus-Man's site.

Edited by GamingRob

Le 2020. 11. 25. à 20:34, djd a dit :

Hey Reaver what ever happened to the support for Harley Davidson King of the Road and Virtual Fighter 5R? Two exclusive titles we have just sitting there on the drive? Not too many of them left what are they Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown , Primal Hunt, Hummer Extreme Edition.

Any news about them?

27 minutes ago, flipperlaci said:

Any news about them?

There hasn't been news about the remaining Lindbergh games in ages. I think Reaver mentioned once that they are "impossible" to "crack" or something along those lines. So I don't think we'll ever see Hummer, Primal Hunt and Harley anytime soon, if ever.

7 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

He mentioned on the video they have cruis’n blast arcade and that they r working on it

i wonder if by now it’s playable on tp🤔

hace 3 minutos, R.R.Z. dijo:

He mentioned on the video they have cruis’n blast arcade and that they r working on it

they have ALL the arcade dumps :D but they are leaking step by step once they give you a game sometimes they give you 2 games and so on... to have patreons

6 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Cruis n Blast is Linux based right? If so, then we can most likely forget about it, unless Reaver and his team figures out a way to fix that. Also, if Cruis n Blast can be played in TP anytime soon, then surely Dead Heat should be too!

4 minutes ago, eljose said:

they have ALL the arcade dumps :D but they are leaking step by step once they give you a game sometimes they give you 2 games and so on... to have patreons

I think they have a lot of them but not all for example someone asked about the walking dead arcade and he said we don’t have it 

3 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Cruis n Blast is Linux based right? If so, then we can most likely forget about it, unless Reaver and his team figures out a way to fix that. Also, if Cruis n Blast can be played in TP anytime soon, then surely Dead Heat should be too!

more linux based games should be supported with the new improved elf loader 

Edited by R.R.Z.

44 minutes ago, flipperlaci said:

Any news about them?

15 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

"impossible" to "crack"

6 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

working on it

Afaik it has to do with Windows Subsystem for Linux, the newest version only runs on Win 11 and they / we need that version to get those games to work (eventually) ?
Not sure if Reaver mentioned that in one of his videos or posts.

il y a 50 minutes, Onkel a dit :

Afaik it has to do with Windows Subsystem for Linux, the newest version only runs on Win 11 and they / we need that version to get those games to work (eventually) ?
Not sure if Reaver mentioned that in one of his videos or posts.

So you mean a newer version of the Parrot will support those games too, but only will run on W11? Why :( There is a HW or SW limitation in W10?

13 minutes ago, flipperlaci said:

So you mean a newer version of the Parrot will support those games too, but only will run on W11? Why :( There is a HW or SW limitation in W10?

Forget about the Win11 requirement 

In May 2019, WSL 2 was announced,introducing important changes such as a real Linux kernel, through a subset of Hyper-V features.

Since June 2019, WSL 2 is available to Windows 10 customers through the Windows Insider program, including the Home edition.

WSL is not available to all Windows 10 users by default.

It can be installed either by joining the Windows Insider program or manual install.

WSL 2 requires Windows 10 version 1903 or higher, with Build 18362 or higher, for x64 systems, and Version 2004 or higher, with Build 19041 or higher, for ARM64 systems.

Microsoft released Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 with the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.

With the subsystem, Microsoft is targeting developers who want to use Linux tools within Windows, for example.

Instead of a relatively simple compatibility layer, as with WSL1, the second version is based on a virtual machine in which a Microsoft-developed open source Linux kernel and the usermode of Linux run.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

As I understand your reply:

Linbergh (as a linux) can run better now, an a windows if you are up to date with the system, and for its developpers easier to mod, and code the parrot for it.

Bonsoir la room

Kkun aurait-il des réglages parfait concernant mon Mario kart gpdx avec un volant Logitech concernant la sensibilité du volant en jeu? Je ne sais pas s'il faut passer plus par le logiciel g hub ou directement dans teknoparrot avec le réglage sensibility wheel..

Kkun aurait t'il sur combien il faut régler la sensibilité ? Ou c'est la deadzone qu'il faut régler dans l'émulateur ou ghub ?

Déjà réglé sur 270 ..ok mais le reste est difficile à régler correctement car il n'y a pas de référence pour se caler sur le jeu d'origine

Merci a tous

Maxime

Edited by maximus69

Hi, I cant play Guitar Hero Arcade EDITION in full screen, any solution for that ? I already download the patch but nothings happend.

im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but is there any alternatives to Teknoparot?

i am not very thrilled that you have to pay them to play some games on it.

i would not mind throwing some money at them if it was just a donation but having to pay a monthly fee i think is wrong.

im sure alot of you may disagree with me but im just wondering if there are any alternatives at all.

44 minutes ago, fart_fart_JR said:

im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but is there any alternatives to Teknoparot?

i would not mind throwing some money at them if it was just a donation but having to pay a monthly fee i think is wrong.

im sure alot of you may disagree with me but im just wondering if there are any alternatives at all.

Jconfig and Gameloader works fine for almost every arcade game on this site give them a try

14 hours ago, fart_fart_JR said:

Go read around the site a bit, there's something called Jconfig. it plays almost all the same things with the exception of Sega Lindbergh library.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:13 AM, Robotex232 said:

Free games, such as Tme Crisis 5, lost land Adventure, etc.

Does Lost land Adventure work?

35 minutes ago, Scheang said:

Does updating TP occaiisionally cause some games to not work?

Yes, it ain't a bug, it is a feature, just like Window$

En 7/10/2021 a las 1:41, Madridi dijo:

New patch developed for Theatrhythm All Star Carnival version 1.1620

Tons of features. Please check readme inside the zip file for all the features and installation instructions

Hidden Content

Thank you very much. Trying to download but getting an error... do you know what it could be?

7 minutes ago, animee1 said:

Thank you very much. Trying to download but getting an error... do you know what it could be?

Hi,

I just tried downloading from that link, and it seems fine. I'm attaching it here again

Hidden Content

hace 1 minuto, Madridi dijo:

Hi,

I just tried downloading from that link, and it seems fine. I'm attaching it here again

Hidden Content

Now working! Thank you very much!

3 hours ago, Sakurarozu said:

any support to run time crisis 5 on tp?

No mention if it anywhere, so I guess, no

Only JConfig supports it afaik

Hidden Content

Edited by Onkel