Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Any "inside" scoop on any new releases? This place has been dead for most of this year so far.

I agree it’s been very low key in here lately nothing really happening or we get a game but nothing to run them with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don’t even have information regarding what’s next on tp since there’s no progress update 

and when and if some games that they started working on them like house of the dead 4 special,snowboarder,lost land adventure,gunslinger 3 will be added also when and if ghost squad evo will be fully working

btw

anyone here still optimistic about more linux games support soon?

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and guitar hero arcade still needs the start button to work, player 2 to work, and continue to work.  this one really forgotten about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've started having problems with some games that don't wanna save their test menu settings.  At first I thought it was just Initial D 8, but now I just got Wacky Races working and it's the same problem, I setup network and freeplay and then next time I launch the game they're gone, it's back to default.  For Initial D 8 I tried running as Administrator but that did not make a difference.  I know for sure Initial D 8 was saving at some time in the past because I played LAN with it.  I'm on Windows 7 if that helps.

 

Most games are OK, my old ones like GTI Club, Mario Kart, and others seem to be holding their test menu settings, and recent games I setup are OK too such as Dirty Drivin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacko1 said:

I've started having problems with some games that don't wanna save their test menu settings.  At first I thought it was just Initial D 8,

 

What settings are you saving, out of interest?

Have you tried going into c:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\TeknoParrot? That's where TP stores Eeprom data for all games, i think. Is it set to read-only? Do you have an old backup you can grab the eeprom files from? Can you run the game, set the test menu, then grab the files out of the directory and paste them back in when you need to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buttersoft said:

What settings are you saving, out of interest?

Have you tried going into c:\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\TeknoParrot? That's where TP stores Eeprom data for all games, i think. Is it set to read-only? Do you have an old backup you can grab the eeprom files from? Can you run the game, set the test menu, then grab the files out of the directory and paste them back in when you need to?

I am trying to set the cab assignments for multiplayer over LAN, but I also noticed it does the wheel calibration screen each time now and I believe it did not used to do that.

 

I forgot I could go into that directory and possibly analyze what's going on, thanks.  So I can see a bunch of sram and e2prom bin files but with different prefixes, SBZZ_, SBQW_, SBMB_.... etc.  The newest are SBZZ_, and I can see that their modified date updates every time I launch the game.  Since my settings are not being saved it must be overwriting those files with fresh new ones each time, as if it's the first time the game has been run.  This also rules out a permissions problem.

 

I do not have an old backup but you gave me an idea, I took the ones from JConfig and put them into the Teknoparrot directory, but unfortunately the same thing it just overwrote them when I ran the game.  I also cleared all files from that directory and let Teknoparrot create new ones and that did not solve the problem.

 

So I guess now I have a more clear idea of what's wrong, Teknoparrot seems to be creating new e2prom and sram files with each launch.  Well either that or it's writing the defaults to the file again each time.

 

Next I tried a fresh copy of the game thinking maybe something in the game directory was to blame, and it worked, it's now saving my test menu settings.  Unfortunately the game doesn't get through to playable now, it can't get past the 0800 error :).  It gives the all text error about a dirty card reader which you can bypass with the view button but then it stops on the 0800 error.  So I disabled the card reader which made the dirty error go away but the 0800 error still prevents play.

 

I'm pretty sure at some point in the past I solved that 0800 error with some kinda patch, just gotta find that again.

 

Thanks again :)

Edited by jacko1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

I'm pretty sure at some point in the past I solved that 0800 error with some kinda patch, just gotta find that again.

 

Post up if you find a fix, i'll probably want to grab it too against future need :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, buttersoft said:

 

Post up if you find a fix, i'll probably want to grab it too against future need :)

I setup the same fresh copy of ID8 on a second PC and set them both up for LAN as Special In-Shop VS with card reader off, DNET off, and continues off.  After that both made it into the game and were able to play multiplayer with each other.  Not exactly what I wanted but I do have working multiplayer now.

 

I might just run multiple copies, when I wanna play my own card and continue to make progress launch the older one, possibly under a different user.  I had originally planned it that way, I had users like MyPlayer, 2PlayerGuest, 1PlayerGuest etc. and I was going to have different settings for each, so when people came over they wouldn't be playing on my card, etc. but then I just kinda forgot about it and all my games ended up under the same user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Moksi said:

reaver mentioned that they are working on the new online system 


 

any idea what the new online system is all about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for playing online against eachother 

this new update doesnt require Steam 

(would be nice if Fighting games can be played versus online) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moksi said:

for playing online against eachother 

this new update doesnt require Steam 

(would be nice if Fighting games can be played versus online) 

 

pretty sure only those games that already works with TPO will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 05/02/2019 à 16:12, spiderzsoft a dit :

all games fully working on this windows version. i tested my self. also latest version working gr8

 

Has someone found a fix to run Shikigami no Shiro III (on Taito Type X) with Teknoparrot in vertical position yet? While horizontal would have its perks if I rotated my TV set 90°, I'm not gonna do that for one game... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please. guitar hero arcade still needs the start button to work, player 2 to work, and continue to work.  this one really forgotten about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that it’s out of patreon I hope 

shining cross exlesia will surface it’s 

almost a year since it was added to tp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, vince16 said:

 

Has someone found a fix to run Shikigami no Shiro III (on Taito Type X) with Teknoparrot in vertical position yet? While horizontal would have its perks if I rotated my TV set 90 °, I'm not gonna do that for one game ... 

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1420-shader-crt-multifonction-kick-ass-looking-games/

It rotates.

I'm not fan of filter but you can change these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its out of patreon 
does tekken 7 r2 works on the latest tp 613? It goes back to desktop after a few seconds 

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried tekken 7 r2 from vm website ver e02 with tp 613 and also a different exe file(overwrite)both don’t work(back to desktop and stuck on the loading screen)

if someone here can check and confirm it’ll help

 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't have any problems when i tried it for the first time. I didn't use GameLoader.

 

 

@R.R.Z.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NoKey said:

I didn't have any problems when i tried it for the first time. I didn't use GameLoader.

@R.R.Z.

 

R u using ver e02 from vm website? Also on your video it’s tp 612 as a patreon but is it working for you on tp 613?

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NoKey said:

I tested on TP 612. I downloaded from Mega with single piece.

@R.R.Z.

Thanks for your reply it’s out of patreon on tp 613 but doesn’t work if possible can you test it on tp 613? 
If there’re patreon users here that it worked for them on tp 612 and can check or anyone that it works for him on the latest version of tp it would help to know if it’s 

a tp or a game version issue 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

 

I have a problem with Outrun 2 SP SDX. I don't know how to Apply the shadow fix patch for a 1280x720 resolution Jennifer patched file. It's for use with a GPD Win 3 and I can play at this resolution without problems but the shadows are all gone.

 

Anyone can explain how to make or link the shadow fix for this resolution please??

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Thanks for your reply it’s out of patreon on tp 613 but doesn’t work if possible can you test it on tp 613? 
If there’re patreon users here that it worked for them on tp 612 and can check or anyone that it works for him on the latest version of tp it would help to know if it’s 

a tp or a game version issue 

its not the same version but mines works fine version a00, i think that's what it said... tr2100-1-na-mpro-a00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

its not the same version but mines works fine version a00, i think that's what it said... tr2100-1-na-mpro-a00

Can you upload the exe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not here, it's too big lol 14mb, will try somewhere else, the whole version is on VM site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

not here, it's too big lol 14mb, will try somewhere else, the whole version is on VM site

I’ve dl from vm website the e02 version 

It doesn’t work or should i dl the second one? Although it’s jconfig included and i tried the exe of it and it doesn’t work either 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah that wont work with TP as its using a jconfig exe, you need original exe

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

thats exe for a00 version, that works with tp, dunno if it'll work if you mix it with other version

Edited by EmuAl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

yeah that wont work with TP as its using a jconfig exe, you need original exe

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

thats exe for a00 version, that works with tp, dunno if it'll work if you mix it with other version

Thanks it’s working 

I guess it’s better to use it with e02 I’ve got a headache from trying all this versions and exes 😵‍💫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

glad its working for you :very-good:

Btw

r u using the exe with the e02 version or the second one in vm website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am using it with the original a00 version, i don't have eo2 version yet as it doesn't work with TP or jconfig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×