spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

3 hours ago, jacko1 said:

EDIT: I cannot figure out how to map controls in jconfig. It shows my T80 steering wheel in the top left area. For the controls are on the right, I cannot map anything, tried hitting any keys, buttons, all I can get to happen is if I double click with my mouse the wait dialog disappears right away and it assigns "Joy1 axis ..."   Now I think I've read about this problem before, it thinks my brake pedal or something is always pressed and just instantly assigns that. If I recall, you are supposed to find the exact halfway spot and hold the pedal there while you config controls. Does that sound right?

EDIT2: Besides the problem above, just using jconfig and launching ID8 without Teknoparrot I get poor results.  It does seem to save the test menu settings, but it crashes with every exit which means you have to CTRL+ALT+DEL and confirm the dialog to get out, this small issue will become a major hassle when I have friends visiting.  Also when I force control mapping by holding buttons it doesn't seem to detect my dpads at all.

This metod described in this post fixed the wheel and pedal mapping problems for me with jconfg.

6 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

DOA6

It doesn't work yet but get it here 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Password: 8kun1cc 

found on 1cc.

Bonjour a tous.

Jeune joueur de 47 ans je joue depuis mes 12 ans et je viens de découvrir et redécouvrir le plaisir des vieux jeux via plusieurs machine notamment Teknoparrot. Celui reste assez simple à paramétrer si on suit bien les consignes et grave au site et aux indications de @ViRuS-MaN ca avance 

Néanmoins deux trois bug que je ne parviens pas à élucider. 

Notamment sur le half life 2 survivor .

J'ai téléchargé ce jeu pour teknoparrot mais il n'y a pas de fichier config dans teknoparrot et il n'apparaît pas dans la liste des add Games 

Comment faire du coup?

Merci de vos lumières :)

Edited by kibi

5 minutes ago, kibi said:

Comment faire du coup?

You will need megadownloader 1.8 from this page for the mega://enc2? link

Merci @Onkel.

On ne peux donc pas y jouer directement avec teknoparrot. C'est un jeu a part.

Merci du tuyau et bonne journée :)

Edited by 7zxkv

J'ai le même problème, mais moi c'est avec Super Monkey Ball Ticket of Blitz, pris 

Hidden Content

et qui n'est étrangement pas dans la liste Teknoparrot, du coup je ne sais pas comment configurer les commandes pour y jouer...

Edited by vince16

1 hour ago, Sakurarozu said:

whats the best resolution for aliens? im playing on 1280 720 and my fps is at 10 and its not my card i have a 2080ti with a i9 11th using teknoparrot

I don't think it will make any difference what resolution you use if I am honest with a 2080ti, it would run it at near enough any resolution you wanted and your i9 would not be more that 20% utilised, sounds like you problem lies elsewhere, have you switched on direct play in windows additional components, under legacy settings on the add or remove components from windows within the add or remove programs settings?

OK, so i'm back to my problem about my DualShock 4 controller not being recognized by Teknoparrot games, either from the get-go, or after a while (that while being different for a given game) and my JVS I/O errors that also happen from the get-go or after a while at different places in a given game. I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but my DS4 is faulty: when I press L2 button it often presses up on the left analog stick (the stick itself doesn't move, it's just it's like up is pressed in a game, lol), and I almost always have to keep R1 button pressed in order for my presses of triangle button to be registered.

So lately I've been asking myself the following, and I'm counting on more computer & tech-savvy people than me on here to confirm or disconfirm my doubts: is it fathomable at all by any stretch of the imagination that the games in Teknoparrot may not work the same way roms for a console emulator work? By that I mean, do these Teknoparrot games replicate the way an arcade machine works so closely that, should something be disconnected (and a faulty controller could perhaps be akin to a disconnection, partial or complete, of the main board with w/e in an arcade machine, the way I see it now), it would make the game stop functioning, much like many arcade machines flat-out refuse to start when there is some type of mismatched connection, when that very same controller used with any other console emulator would not cause any of this at all? 

Just a couple minutes ago I was trying to launch Dream Raiders, and I noticed the horizontal & vertical values at the startup/test screen kept changing. It reminded me of how my left analog stick is not centered and keeps moving a bit in the Dolphin emulator's controls panel. And I got yet again an I/O error at Dream Raiders' startup/test screen.

Is there any chance at all that it could be just a broken controller that is stopping me from enjoying the Teknoparrot games, causing plenty of I/O errors either at the start of a game on the startup/test screen or after a (drastically differing) while, suddenly stopping the controller from being registered by the game (again after a while that changes a lot), or flat-out refusing to register my presses of the "Start" button at the title screen? Does anyone have an idea on this?

This might come across as sarcastic or patronising. 

But why not test it without the possibly broken controller attached? 

Disconnect the controller.

Change the button configuration to use the keyboard. 

Try to play the game. 

If no more problems then yep it's the controller. Problem solved

If still problems then something wrong with your set up. At least you can check the controller off the list of possible problems. 

Also pick a game that is known to work and is simple to set up so as to reduce the possible issues.

Edited by Tiberius

il y a 20 minutes, Tiberius a dit :

This might come across as sarcastic or patronising. 

But why not test it without the possibly broken controller attached? 

Disconnect the controller.

Change the button configuration to use the keyboard. 

Try to play the game. 

If no more problems then yep it's the controller. Problem solved

If still problems then something wrong with your set up. At least you can check the controller off the list of possible problems. 

Also pick a game that is known to work and is simple to set up so as to reduce the possible issues.

Yeah, thanks for the piece of advice, except, in TPUI in the game's option menu, when it comes to controls I have the choice between "Dinput" (for any controller other than an xbox controller, as I understand it) or "Xinput" (for xbox controllers then), more seldom "Rawinput"... which one is it for keyboard controls???

Because, I also tried setting it to Xinput to do as you say, and perhaps because there was no Xinput controller connected, on the game I tested it would remain stuck at "testing" (that was on Super Mario Kart GP DX).

Mario Kart works here with a keyboard. I just went and tested it. 

If you put it in xinput in games settings and then go to controller setup does your keyboard register when you try to set the keys? As mine doesn't so therefore I have it on DirectInput. 

As you are using keys you then need to tick use keyboard/button for axis and then when you go into controller set up you can actually input some controls. 

I'm not sure if a racing game is the simplest one to pick as having to make keys work as acceleration and steering is in my opinion going to be harder than just picking a flighting game.

So put it on direct input, define they keys in the controller bit, start the game and all works here

Il y a 2 heures, Tiberius a dit :

Mario Kart works here with a keyboard. I just went and tested it. 

If you put it in xinput in games settings and then go to controller setup does your keyboard register when you try to set the keys? As mine doesn't so therefore I have it on DirectInput. 

As you are using keys you then need to tick use keyboard/button for axis and then when you go into controller set up you can actually input some controls. 

I'm not sure if a racing game is the simplest one to pick as having to make keys work as acceleration and steering is in my opinion going to be harder than just picking a flighting game.

So put it on direct input, define they keys in the controller bit, start the game and all works here

I'm getting err, let's say, mixed results from trying what you just suggested. Interestingly enough, Mario Kart GP DX now passes the "I/O testing" phase much faster than before. I didn't get any I/O error after that on my couple of attempts. Even though, due to the random nature of this problem, I wouldn't get my hopes up on that being the definitive explanation, but it's certainly something.

The problem now however is that, after initially trying to do the same with Akai Katana Shin (change the controls for keyboard outputs) and it not giving any satisfactory results, I tried to delete the game from my TPUI library, and I can't add it anymore! I click on "add game" and nothing, it reverts to my library but the game is not there! WTF?!

Edit: nevermind, I shut off TPUI and launched it again and downloaded a couple updates and was able to install it again. Alas changing the controls to keyboard keys didn't change anything to the problem...

Edited by vince16

Le 10/08/2021 à 12:34, kibi a dit :

Merci @Onkel.

On ne peux donc pas y jouer directement avec teknoparrot. C'est un jeu a part.

Merci du tuyau et bonne journée :)

on peut y jouer sous tp lol j y suis parvenu

Do anyone know if centipede chaos has been dumped yet ?

2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Do anyone know if centipede chaos has been dumped yet ?

I am 99% sure that it is this one here

Hidden Content

It has definitely been dumped buddy but whether it works or not is a different story, of that I have no clue.

9 hours ago, TomW1972 said:

It has definitely been dumped buddy but whether it works or not is a different story, of that I have no clue.

I have downloaded it weeks ago, but there is no executable type file, nor anything in the Jconfig section.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:51 PM, Rex2573 said:

Tp doesn’t support doa6 and the remaining 4 apm3 games yet

it’s a very hot and dry summer😎

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 ora fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Tp doesn’t support doa6 and the remaining 4 apm3 games yet

it’s a very hot and dry summer😎

thanks a lot my friend

Sorry, what resolution do you have to put with Mario Kart? It seems to me that the image is cut out ...
And then the game freezes when you go to close it ...

On 3/19/2017 at 4:46 AM, NathanDrake17 said:

Ringedge too.

This guy is a dumb as I can see and hear from him.

This aged well lol.

Le 12/08/2021 à 10:05, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

on peut y jouer sous tp lol j y suis parvenu

Hello

peux tu m'expliquer la manip? il n'y a pas de fichier gameprofil

et le jeu n'apparait pas dans les addgames de tp.

Il y a une autre façon de procéder?

merci de ton éclaircissement.

:-)

Edited by kibi

Anyone have Wacky Races LAN working?

In Teknoparrot I can't get the game to start at all singleplayer or not.  I found a suggestion for using JConfig and running the EXE in WinXP-SP2 compatibility.  That got the game working but the network links never link up.

I also found these instructions for getting LAN to work by hex editing, but I can't use those IPs as it will cause problems with my other games.

2 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

Anyone have Wacky Races LAN working?

In Teknoparrot I can't get the game to start at all singleplayer or not.  I found a suggestion for using JConfig and running the EXE in WinXP-SP2 compatibility.  That got the game working but the network links never link up.

I also found these instructions for getting LAN to work by hex editing, but I can't use those IPs as it will cause problems with my other games.

tp works, you just need to set the IP address in the UI

No ability to pause game is kind of a drag for TP.

Any dev reads this please try to add this function if possible.

Edited by VirtuaTK

25 minutes ago, PowerKopter69 said:

tp works, you just need to set the IP address in the UI

I cannot start the game at all in Teknoparrot to even attempt LAN, it crashes before I ever get to the game screen.

I'm pretty sure I had singleplayer Wacky Races working a long time ago, but right now the only way I can get the game to start is with JConfig.

Edited by jacko1

Il y a 11 heures, jacko1 a dit :

I cannot start the game at all in Teknoparrot to even attempt LAN, it crashes before I ever get to the game screen.

I'm pretty sure I had singleplayer Wacky Races working a long time ago, but right now the only way I can get the game to start is with JConfig.

I confirm network is OK on tp. 

I play on twin racecab. 

2 hours ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Any "inside" scoop on any new releases? This place has been dead for most of this year so far.

One day there won't be anything new, because arcades were already dying but covid killed them probably forever worldwide. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Someone know how to change language to japanese on Fighting ex layer please? Thanks.

Quelqu’ un sait comment changer la langue en japonais sur Fighting ex Layer?

46 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

One day there won't be anything new, because arcades were already dying but covid killed them probably forever worldwide. 

true, we are almost there. Only a handful of games left to emulate. Mostly Linux / Encrypted stuff so going to be slow...