spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

You don't need Teknoparrot to play Operation G.H.O.S.T. you don't even need JConfig. I keep a note about how to get inputs to work.

Operation G.H.O.S.T is running without Teknoparrot. Just open the gs2.ini file and change the following lines to :
EnableJvs=0
EnableAMLib=0
EnableLedBoard=0
EnableInputDevices=1
You can then run the game (gs2.exe) as a standalone or with GameLoaderAllRH to get it fullscreen.
As the game is handled as a stadalone, -parrotloader option will have no effect on this one. Operation G.H.O.S.T original keys control are :
Keyboard Key(s)    Action
CTRL+F1    Coin
ENTER    Start P1
NumPad [+]    Start P2
Y    Service

10 hours ago, Safur said:

Now with new TP version (607) Let's Go Jungle and Let's Go Jungle Special don't work anymore...

The other Lindbergh games seem ok.

Lets go jungle Special was always kinda broken i did a video playing the game and resetting the test menu it needs to be looked at more it seems the aim is off after a few moments of gameplay 

u may be able to adjust the calibration in the test menu 

15 hours ago, losultimosdiasarcade said:

Sets from virusman site shows "failed to run the process" the executable is puyoe.exe.

Pengo Online the same thing.

Virtua Fighter esports same thing.

Goonya Fighter back to desktop after the logo is showed.

Any Help?.

Somebody know the system requeriments of ALL.NET?.

system requirements for ALL.net , ALL.net has tons of games u kinda gotta find out which game specifically ur looking for example

Pengo! = 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 it will give specs 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 this also has hardware and requirements

Edited by Bootleg

Il y a 15 heures, losultimosdiasarcade a dit :

Sets from virusman site shows "failed to run the process" the executable is puyoe.exe.

Pengo Online the same thing.

Virtua Fighter esports same thing.

Goonya Fighter back to desktop after the logo is showed.

Any Help?.

Somebody know the system requeriments of ALL.NET?.

sorry but the roms in my site work well 

2 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

You don't need Teknoparrot to play Operation G.H.O.S.T. you don't even need JConfig. I keep a note about how to get inputs to work.

Operation G.H.O.S.T is running without Teknoparrot. Just open the gs2.ini file and change the following lines to :
EnableJvs=0
EnableAMLib=0
EnableLedBoard=0
EnableInputDevices=1
You can then run the game (gs2.exe) as a standalone or with GameLoaderAllRH to get it fullscreen.
As the game is handled as a stadalone, -parrotloader option will have no effect on this one. Operation G.H.O.S.T original keys control are :
Keyboard Key(s)    Action
CTRL+F1    Coin
ENTER    Start P1
NumPad [+]    Start P2
Y    Service

The Y key does boot the Test Menu but you simply cannot cycle through the options or change then. Is there a fix for that?

5 minutes ago, ArcSys101 said:

Can a adruino can be used as usb for jconfig to put in button and joystick?

I cannot see any reason why it wouldnt be able to be used on the dinput setting, given that you can even use keyboard settings in combination with your controller with jconfig if you want to but with that said I dont have a adruino board to test in practice, I do have a pandoras box 6 based arcade cabinet with a similar type of built in encoder board which allows the use of direct conection to a PC as a controller and works well witth Jconfig on the dinput setting, as long as the outputs can either be configured as a keyboard or a digital controll output ie up, down, joy 0 button 1 etc, which is exactly what these boards are made to do as far as I am aware.

14 hours ago, Safur said:

Now with new TP version (607) Let's Go Jungle and Let's Go Jungle Special don't work anymore...

The other Lindbergh games seem ok.

That's a shame, was such a monumental pain to get working with the Sinden gun and get that border up without messing the graphics. Will have to double check, don't want to spend another 4 hours messing with that...

Just tested, works for me perfectly on my setup. Well the aim in the middle is off by about an inch,  but corrects itself on the side. No way to calibrate btw. Island of Spice btw, never tested Special, I think it always was an issue with the Sinden guns.

Edited by Jasper

hace 6 horas, ViRuS-MaN dijo:

sorry but the roms in my site work well 

But i heard apm.dll is needed to run ALL.NET and is not found in our TP sets. Wich i still dont found anywhere even googling...

Edited by losultimosdiasarcade

24 minutes ago, losultimosdiasarcade said:

But i heard apm.dll is needed to run ALL.NET and is not found in our TP sets. Wich i still dont found anywhere even googling...

Its only going to be a few posts up at most my friend, the link has been posted many times on this forum or on the Sega All Net multi one and it works perfectly or at least it did for me.

5 hours ago, TomW1972 said:

I cannot see any reason why it wouldnt be able to be used on the dinput setting, given that you can even use keyboard settings in combination with your controller with jconfig if you want to but with that said I dont have a adruino board to test in practice, I do have a pandoras box 6 based arcade cabinet with a similar type of built in encoder board which allows the use of direct conection to a PC as a controller and works well witth Jconfig on the dinput setting, as long as the outputs can either be configured as a keyboard or a digital controll output ie up, down, joy 0 button 1 etc, which is exactly what these boards are made to do as far as I am aware.

But foe example I'm going to use a zero delay encoder, will be there a lag input for it or it's better to use a xbox 360 wired controller

il y a 40 minutes, losultimosdiasarcade a dit :

in the section all net avec a file dll you need to run the game

6 hours ago, ark216 said:

The Y key does boot the Test Menu but you simply cannot cycle through the options or change then. Is there a fix for that?

I've never gotten in the test menu or tried for that game. I just use my lightgun with demulshooter so no need to. 

Ok, thanks to all and sorry specially for Virusman, the ficihier dll in our APM.NET is so tiny i don't see it.

3/4 APM.NET games are working, but Goonya Fighter even whit APM files after the "MUTAN" logo back to windows desktop same whitout APM files. Any idea?.

Edited by losultimosdiasarcade

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I've never gotten in the test menu or tried for that game. I just use my lightgun with demulshooter so no need to. 

I would wamt to set the game to FREE PLAY that will save me the hassle of entering credits over and over.

4 hours ago, ArcSys101 said:

But foe example I'm going to use a zero delay encoder, will be there a lag input for it or it's better to use a xbox 360 wired controller

For certainty and simplicity, I would just used an xbox wired controler, either xbox360 or xbox one, both of which work really well but i prefer the Xbox one myself, If you want to use your zero delay encoder just unckeck the tick in the delay box in Jconfig and it should work fine if you choose to go down that route with your set up.

3 hours ago, ark216 said:

I would wamt to set the game to FREE PLAY that will save me the hassle of entering credits over and over.

I thought everyone on emuline wanted to "insert credits" because it gives them that "real life arcade feel" maybe they drop a quarter into a bucket when they do it lol.

But seriously I'm giving you props for not caring about that because inserting fake coins doesn't matter at all.  

17 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I thought everyone on emuline wanted to "insert credits" because it gives them that "real life arcade feel" maybe they drop a quarter into a bucket when they do it lol.

But seriously I'm giving you props for not caring about that because inserting fake coins doesn't matter at all.  

Freeplay is fine I will give you that and pressing a button to insert a coin isnt exactly hugely entertaining but if you have a cab with a coin select mech set to take tokens, which you will have maybe 2 or 3 hundred of and you give some of them to your kids to feed into, in order to play they think its great, capturing a bit of the lost arcade experience of the past for them and when they have used all their tokens they just have to watch their Dad playing for a while until he gives them some more tokens at least. :idee:

1 hour ago, TomW1972 said:

Freeplay is fine I will give you that and pressing a button to insert a coin isnt exactly hugely entertaining but if you have a cab with a coin select mech set to take tokens, which you will have maybe 2 or 3 hundred of and you give some of them to your kids to feed into, in order to play they think its great, capturing a bit of the lost arcade experience of the past for them and when they have used all their tokens they just have to watch their Dad playing for a while until he gives them some more tokens at least. :idee:

That does sound pretty cool I admit. 

Quick question, I upgrade my controllers to xbox one controllers and now, I can not accelerate or brake in any racing games. I do not have this issue with flying games. Is there anything that I am missing?

Ok guys i'm going crazy.

Sega Race TV: does anyone knows why it launches ok, does all its things in a command window up to "initialization complete". It appears a white window for a split seconds then....it closes. It happens also with fullscreen.

I've put the nvidia shader fix.
DHCP is setup. Freeplay and xipunt.

The path points to the .elf file in disk0.

Redownloaded the game a few times always from the first page and used PowerISO to extract it as always.

Running Win10 updated, i9 9900k and RTX 3070. I'm going insane.

What i have to do to get this up and running? Please help! Thanks 

On 06/07/2021 at 9:55 PM, ark216 said:

Guys While Playing Chase Hq 2 i accidently hit some keyboard buttons and I started to get "rain weather effects" (rain droplets over the screen). Does anyone know how to activate these weather effects?

Pressing "U" activates the weather effects  "F" toggles the Cel Shader on/off

38 minutes ago, maabus said:

Are you able to add games not in the default list to TeknoParrot? 

For example there are two versions of Pengo online... v1.0, and 1.01. Both versions work in TeknoParrot if you point to the different .exe files.

But there is only one entry for Pengo in the list, and I would like to add the other version.

I tried copying the .xml file from userprofile, and then running the copy through command prompt but it didn't work. Only the xml that TeknoParrot creats loads. 

you have to copy and rename slightly, like add the version on the end of one of the xml's in the game profile folder (change the name inside the file too) then add new game, you will see the new one and add it like normal then set it up like a new game

copy pengo5 and rename to pengo5v101 or something, open the new file and change name of game to something different <GameName>Pengo Online v1.01</GameName>

save file

run tpui

add game

you should see new one

make sure you do the one in Game Profiles folder as those are the ones that show up in tpui add game list

Edited by EmuAl

20 minutes ago, rogerdj said:

a way to play storm racer g in full screen? for me works only in window mode

You could set the resolution from your driver settings to 1360x768. For the most people including me it worked that way.

Gonna emulate the Johnny Nero Action Hero game board/hard drive's graphics and Special Forces: Elite Training game board/hard drive's graphics on vp101 games (Johnny Nero Action Hero and Special Forces: Elite Training) to make the both games work on MAME?

Edited by reinsrus

Apparently on Initial D6 the card doesn't work with the new versions of TP. Have you the same problem?

With ID8 no problem.

Edited by Safur

15 hours ago, kingpinzero said:

Ok guys i'm going crazy.

Sega Race TV: does anyone knows why it launches ok, does all its things in a command window up to "initialization complete". It appears a white window for a split seconds then....it closes. It happens also with fullscreen.

I've put the nvidia shader fix.
DHCP is setup. Freeplay and xipunt.

The path points to the .elf file in disk0.

Redownloaded the game a few times always from the first page and used PowerISO to extract it as always.

Running Win10 updated, i9 9900k and RTX 3070. I'm going insane.

What i have to do to get this up and running? Please help! Thanks 

The Nvidia shader fix for some reason makes it do this on my computer as well but it runs fine without it and that is with an Nvidia GPU.

I'm having an issue with Initial D6 was well. It won't open for me on the latest teknoparrot - the steamchild screen comes up for a long time, then goes away, then the PC goes to a full black screen and i have to hit task manager to clear it, then the TP game instance window closes itself.

I knew it was working a while back, so i downloaded TP version 1.0.0.140 baseline version, and ID6 opens fine. I'd use that version to play it, but i have other issues with LAN and would like to use a later version of TP.

Any ideas on what's changed in TP that might cause the crash?

1 minute ago, buttersoft said:

I'm having an issue with Initial D6 was well. It won't open for me on the latest teknoparrot - the steamchild screen comes up for a long time, then goes away, then the PC goes to a full black screen and i have to hit task manager to clear it, then the TP game instance window closes itself.

I knew it was working a while back, so i downloaded TP version 1.0.0.140 baseline version, and ID6 opens fine. I'd use that version to play it, but i have other issues with LAN and would like to use a later version of TP.

Any ideas on what's changed in TP that might cause the crash?

You could check if there is a patch for it , I am on TP 1.0.0.607 and it works fine buddy, I have no steamchild screen though, I suspect that is where your problem lies, other than that you can try the compatability mode set to windows 8 or Windows 7, assuming it is Windows 10 you are using.

10 hours ago, TomW1972 said:

You could check if there is a patch for it , I am on TP 1.0.0.607 and it works fine buddy, I have no steamchild screen though, I suspect that is where your problem lies, other than that you can try the compatability mode set to windows 8 or Windows 7, assuming it is Windows 10 you are using.

I'm a tard. I must have unticked the AMD fix at some point... Cheers for trying to help my stupidity tho :)

il y a 29 minutes, buttersoft a dit :

I'm a tard. I must have unticked the AMD fix at some point... Cheers for trying to help my stupidity tho :)

The save with the card works fine for you? For me impossible to save. Noramally it's automatic but there is nothing.

I tried the old and new method but noting change.

Edited by Safur

hello guys !!!

I dont try to have FFB with Outrun 2 SP 

I DL FFBPlugins and i copy files inside , i select my wheel and no ffb

I try too copy files in folders jennifer and same issue :/

I have no problem with others games with FFB 

Thanks