spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

16 hours ago, Happens24 said:

Has anybody got this working on latest Win10 now? I got the same problem as above. I've tried everything I can think of but no go. Any help getting this going would be appreciated.

I had to add the game in TP, but I use GameLoader Rh to boot the game. That's the only way I got it going. Run GLRH config, point to TP folder, and launch it. 

il y a 39 minutes, agoryu a dit :

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis nouveau par ici. J'ai atterri sur ce forum, car je souhaitais jouer à MKDX. J'ai suivi les différents tuto pour faire l'installation du launcher, j'ai ajouté toutes les dlls de fix (enfin je crois) et je rencontre malgré tout un problème.

Lorsque je lance le jeu, j'ai un écran noire pendant 3-4 mins, puis la cinématique se lance et après celle-ci à nouveau écran noir. Je n'ai aucune erreur, seulement la suite ne se lance pas. 

Je suis sur la version jap (je n'ai pas encore installé la vf) et je suis sous windows 10 avec une 1660ti.

Quelqu'un aurait-il une piste pour moi svp ?

tu a pris le jeux ou ??? car sur mon site tu prends la version que tu veux , tu decompresse le jeux ou tu veux apres sous teknoparrot tu va dans librairie tu prends le jeux mario kart : arcade gp dx tu va dans game setting , la tu met ton chemin de ton fichier (exemple c:Mario Kart - Arcade GP DX\MK_AGP3_FINAL.exe) si tu a une manette xbox tu choisi xinput et fait save apres tu fait ta configuration manette et tu lance

tu va voir un chargement en bas a droite apres un menu ou tu vois le controle du materiel et apres le jeux , mais c est quand meme assez long donc patience lol

4 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

I had to add the game in TP, but I use GameLoader Rh to boot the game. That's the only way I got it going. Run GLRH config, point to TP folder, and launch it. 

Thanks, but no go. I've tried everything. I can get it to run on my other win7 pc but not this one. When it starts up there is a white screen that freezes if I click on the window, otherwise it just stays white. I can reproduce the results on the win7 pc when I block my internet connection so I think it has something to do with that but my internet connection isn't blocked. I've tried it with my firewall turned completely off and it still acts like a blocked connection. Of course I could be completely wrong about what is causing this but that is the only theory I got left.

25 minutes ago, Happens24 said:

Thanks, but no go. I've tried everything. I can get it to run on my other win7 pc but not this one. When it starts up there is a white screen that freezes if I click on the window, otherwise it just stays white. I can reproduce the results on the win7 pc when I block my internet connection so I think it has something to do with that but my internet connection isn't blocked. I've tried it with my firewall turned completely off and it still acts like a blocked connection. Of course I could be completely wrong about what is causing this but that is the only theory I got left.

You know how to use GLRH with TP right? 

17 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

You know how to use GLRH with TP right? 

You mean starting teknoparrot from loader settings 1 of glrh, right?

After the last tp update
sfv working great now on tp and stunning in 4k! Thanks

tried to change difficulty to level 3 but unfortunately the saving on test menu doesn’t work 

it always resets to level 2 

Edited by R.R.Z.

18 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

After the last tp update
sfv working great now on tp and stunning in 4k! Thanks

tried to change difficulty to level 3 but unfortunately the saving on test menu doesn't work 

it always resets to level 2 

What link did you use? 

il y a 17 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

On vm website 

with the new exe with good crc ???

1 minute ago, soso92 said:

with the new exe with good crc ???

Yes you just need to remove jconfig etc… and use the exe in binaries/win64 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Excellent work on updating TP to make SF5 work on it, just need VF5 esports working now and I will be a very happy guy. I would however much rather TP had a funding model where you could donate a certain amount to have a particular game worked on rather than a Paetron system, I would be much happier to pay to have a certain game emulated or pay for dongles etc than I would to commit to a subscription based model and that way I think new loaders could be developed a lot quicker, everyone could benefit even those who dont want to pay, obviously this isnt my decision to make but if it has to be monetarised, which is a whole different question altogether but as it allready is, wouldnt people rather pay for the games they wanted to be made playable, I am not a Paetron myself because I dislike this funding model but there are certainly some games I would happily pay to have working, like for example VF5 esports, I am sure I am not aloner on this.

il y a 1 minute, TomW1972 a dit :

Excellent work on updating TP to make SF5 work on it, just need VF5 esports working now and I will be a very happy guy. I would however much rather TP had a funding model where you could donate a certain amount to have a particular game worked on rather than a Paetron system, I would be much happier to pay to have a certain game emulated or pay for dongles etc than I would to commit to a subscription based model and that way I think new loaders could be developed a lot quicker, everyone could benefit even those who dont want to pay, obviously this isnt my decision to make but if it has to be monetarised, which is a whole different question altogether but as it allready is, wouldnt people rather pay for the games they wanted to be made playable, I am not a Paetron myself because I dislike this funding model but there are certainly some games I would happily pay to have working, like for example VF5 esports, I am sure I am not aloner on this.

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi sur le principe

2 hours ago, TomW1972 said:

I dont understand what youre so happy about. SFV does not save Test mode values. And networked LAN Vs probably dosent work ither. Everything that is working now in SFV using TP has worked for ages using Jconfig. Test mode saving does work with Jconfig, but sadly no network support there ither. I agree its great that someone has fixed it so it boots, but untill someone fixes test mode saving and the network its kinda mute.

Edited by bestekar

I tried out Let's Go Jungle (regular version) and the character models' faces are....deformed and stretched..is there some way to fix the deformed models?

Update: Pretty much both the regular and Special versions of LGJ have deformed character models. And another problem, but with Let's Go Island, the aim sensitivity does not change even if I moved the slider.

What are actualy the cpu/gpu requurements to be able to run VF esport at a descent framerate, I couldn't find the AMP3 specs?

2 hours ago, Markus378 said:

Update: Pretty much both the regular and Special versions of LGJ have deformed character models. And another problem, but with Let's Go Island, the aim sensitivity does not change even if I moved the slider.

you need a shader fix for the deformity thing, there fixes for some games to work on AMD gpu on the TP discord :very-good:

23 hours ago, VirtuaTK said:

Try changing your GPU scaling option to use GPU.

I did set a custom resolution via dgvoodoo but it did not fix the problem. I don't think setting a custom resolution in the nvidia control panel or via PC system resolution will solve it either.

46 minutes ago, ark216 said:

I did set a custom resolution via dgvoodoo but it did not fix the problem. I don't think setting a custom resolution in the nvidia control panel or via PC system resolution will solve it either.

I meant the perform scaling option.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Haven't used dgvoodoo on a 4/3 game yet though.

I would probably opt for scanline's anyway on a 4/3 game personally. 

Edited by VirtuaTK

Salut tous le monde savez vous si les caméras sont compatibles avec teknoparrot exemple pour mkdx ou autre jeux?

13 hours ago, EmuAl said:

you need a shader fix for the deformity thing, there fixes for some games to work on AMD gpu on the TP discord :very-good:

Used the shader fixes but they didn't fix the character deforms.

54 minutes ago, Tdg81 said:

Salut tous le monde savez vous si les caméras sont compatibles avec teknoparrot exemple pour mkdx ou autre jeux?

Yes, my logitech c270 works well with mario kart and storm racer g

Another issue on sfv with tp when the continue screen countdown ends it stuck on

the game over screen so to start a new game only possible when quitting and running 

the game again(added to my updated list of tp issues on page 791)

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Another issue on sfv with tp when the continue screen countdown ends it stuck on

the game over screen so to start a new game only possible when quitting and running 

the game again(added to my updated list of tp issues on page 791)

Hey buddy do we need a new download to play sfv on tp or can the version previously downloaded with jconfig still works in tp ?

3 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Hey buddy do we need a new download to play sfv on tp or can the version previously downloaded with jconfig still works in tp ?

Hi

It works after the last update(with 2 issues)just delete jconfig etc and use the exe inside binaries/win64

Edited by R.R.Z.

Il y a 5 heures, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

Yes, my logitech c270 works well with mario kart and storm racer g

Merci pour la réponse 👍

7 hours ago, Markus378 said:

Used the shader fixes but they didn't fix the character deforms.

did you set the fix in the game settings on TPui ?

7 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Hi

It works after the last update(with 2 issues)just delete jconfig etc and use the exe inside binaries/win64

Ok thx I’m gonna try it again I did delete the jconfig files but when I launch it, it fails to proceed 

il y a 4 minutes, tommiegunz a dit :

Ok thx I’m gonna try it again I did delete the jconfig files but when I launch it, it fails to proceed 

in my site have a good version , it s not the exe file the probleme for launch the game

Le 30/06/2021 à 00:16, soso92 a dit :

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi sur le principe

moi aussi!!!! je suis certain que ca serait meme plus juteux pour eux 

link for goonya Fighter,  tekken 7 fated retribution Round 2,  virtua fighter esport please???

il y a une heure, razzo100 a dit :

link for goonya Fighter,  tekken 7 fated retribution Round 2,  virtua fighter esport please???

all in my ite

je ne sais pas si vous avez le meme probleme que chez moi mais quand vous lancez un jeux nesica sous tp il mets un message d erreur il faut faire ok plusieurs fois pour le lancer

56 minutes ago, darkphoenix980 said:

Any sort of status for the game OVERTAKE on TP?

I've heard nothing of that game, but it's probably hard to emulate due to it being an igs arcade game