Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

anyone got  Storm Racer G  in full screen working for AMD i get crash unless i use jconfig which only gives me fullscreen window 

Change the resolution from the ATI panel to 1360x768, that helped me, I am also wit ati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adenin said:

Change the resolution from the ATI panel to 1360x768, that helped me, I am also wit ati

okay thanks ill see whats going on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blade Arcus from shining keeps crashing when I load it or I get failed to load .dll? Anyone have this issue and fixed it?  Same issue for FNF drift. This issue says dll is missing in Openparrot? 

 

Edited by bucksoverfame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe im missing a direct x file or something of that sorta because it goes into full screen and then crashes to the desktop 

i dont know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, Bootleg a dit :

maybe im missing a direct x file or something of that sorta because it goes into full screen and then crashes to the desktop 

i dont know. 

SRG runs AT 1366×768 on fullscreen...

 

You should launching  it on windowed and using borderless...

 

An other option,put the windows display scaling to 100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a crt monitor at 640x480 

SRG run perfectly with jconfig and dxwnd.

teknoparrot don’t strech at resolution <1366x768 in windowed mode.

Edited by ercolino2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 48 minutes, capcom262 a dit :

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

What is the best degrees of rotation setting for Sega's racing games? 270 or higher?

It depends on the players.  The average is 270 but me for example I set it to 210

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, meddu69 said:

SRG runs AT 1366×768 on fullscreen...

 

You should launching  it on windowed and using borderless...

 

An other option,put the windows display scaling to 100%.

thanks alot now it works

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. This is a new one on me....launching star wars battle pod, with patches, and i get this message;

 

"cannot find openparrotx64/openparrot64.exe"

 

Any ideas anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Ok. This is a new one on me....launching star wars battle pod, with patches, and i get this message;

 

"cannot find openparrotx64/openparrot64.exe"

 

Any ideas anyone?

Your av program probably deleted the file try to install tp again update to the latest and run the game again also if its not scaled properly and you’re using 4k screen lower it to 1080p

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

You’re av program probably deleted the file try to install tp again update to the latest and run the game again also if its not scaled properly and you’re using 4k screen lower it to 1080p

On 25/04/2021 at 3:28 PM, R.R.Z. said:
9 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

You’re av program probably deleted the file try to install tp again update to the latest and run the game again also if its not scaled properly and you’re using 4k screen lower it to 1080p

Strange...I made an exception in defender. I'll double check it. Goodnight👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

How do I get Windows 10 to stop deleting the files needed to rn Teknoparrot? It keeps deleting .dll's and other files? 

 

Probally your anti-virus or defender...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J'ai un petit soucis avec Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.

J'essaie de le télécharger sur son

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
, directement dans sa version FR qui est en deux parties.

Le premier fichier se nomme "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.001" et le second se nomme "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.002".

Le problème c'est que autant le premier fichier est bien reconnu comme étant une archive Winrar. Autant le second est reconnu comme une fichier d'extension ".002". Ce qui fait que la compilation ne fonctionne pas.

Quelqu'un sait si c'est un problème connu ?

--------------------

I have a little problem with Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.

I'm trying to download the french version in two parts on its

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
.

The first file is named "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.001" and the second is "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.002".

The problem is that the first file is well recognize as an Winrar Archive. But the second is recognize as an ".002" files. So the compilation doesn't work.

Is it a well known problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know how to change the language to english in the test menu of Ultra Street Fighter IV in TeknoParrot?

when i try to save the changes the game exits to the desktop and does not keep the saved settings?

Edited by stuart2773

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pimacs said:

J'ai un petit soucis avec Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.

J'essaie de le télécharger sur son

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
, directement dans sa version FR qui est en deux parties.

Le premier fichier se nomme "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.001" et le second se nomme "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.002".

Le problème c'est que autant le premier fichier est bien reconnu comme étant une archive Winrar. Autant le second est reconnu comme une fichier d'extension ".002". Ce qui fait que la compilation ne fonctionne pas.

Quelqu'un sait si c'est un problème connu ?

--------------------

I have a little problem with Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.

I'm trying to download the french version in two parts on its

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
.

The first file is named "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.001" and the second is "Initial D - Arcade Stage Zero.7z.002".

The problem is that the first file is well recognize as an Winrar Archive. But the second is recognize as an ".002" files. So the compilation doesn't work.

Is it a well known problem?

 

 

Right-click on the .001 file only and select "Extract" using Winrar. It'll automatically extract from all of the files in the correct order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone help with an AHK script?

 

Basically I want to load an exe (let's go Island) then hide the cursor and kill the exe and restore the cursor on the press of a key.

 

Any help would be appreciated.

 

Cheers

 

 

 

Edited by chrisino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, chrisino said:

Can anyone help with an AHK script?

 

Basically I want to load an exe (let's go Island) then hide the cursor and kill the exe and restore the cursor on the press of a key.

 

Any help would be appreciated.

 

Cheers

 

 

 

 

Look up nomousy on google. I have a script that I add to Launchbox for lightgun games, hitting escape will bring cursor back.  Nomousy.bat makes cursor invisible and nomousy.exe brings it back. You could add the game to this script if you want. 

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks.  Could you tell me the full bat script?

 

I want to call the exe, hide the mouse and then kill the exe and restore the mouse on a key press.

 

I've downloaded nomousy.exe

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by chrisino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening,  i've given star wars another try but when it launches, i get projection error, a womens voice asking me to get satff and an alarm going off??

 

Tried all patches and resolutions but no luck.

 

Any advice please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Good evening,  i've given star wars another try but when it launches, i get projection error, a womens voice asking me to get satff and an alarm going off??

 

Tried all patches and resolutions but no luck.

 

Any advice please.

Not to worry, i've got it running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is time crisis 5 able to run in tp as of yet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 5 minutes, tommiegunz a dit :

Is time crisis 5 able to run in tp as of yet ?

It would be great...i am agree.:very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 5 heures, oddeye45 a dit :

 

 

Right-click on the .001 file only and select "Extract" using Winrar. It'll automatically extract from all of the files in the correct order.

The first pack extract well but only what it's in it. I can't even open the second because it's not recognized as a valid extension.

So when I extract the first. I don't even have any "package" folder after it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stuart2773 said:

does anyone know how to change the language to english in the test menu of Ultra Street Fighter IV in TeknoParrot?

when i try to save the changes the game exits to the desktop and does not keep the saved settings?


there’s an edited version of the SV folder which is set to English and 2 player VS mode in the Ultra SFIV thread. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

 

Got it.  Created the script below.

 

Run, nomousy.exe /hide ;
run,  gamename.exe


Escape::
    
    run, nomousy.exe
    ExitApp

 


return

 

I also need to quit the gamename.exe on the press of the escape key as well. Do you know how i do this?

 

 

Edited by chrisino
misunderstanding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×