spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

2 hours ago, Kleyon said:

Pretty cool stuff :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

They added a HOTD4 crosshair !

And this sounds cool too DEV ONLY so I suppose it means not for us for now ^^ :

But wait SFV wasn't fully playable?! I just tested it quickly but seems like it was working fine.

I hope they one day fix the graphical issues in cutscenes in HOTD4, and I looked up Gunslinger Sratos 3 before, it looks interesting. 

9 hours ago, Kleyon said:

Yes I know, in the end,  you're right. Depend on what each one is looking for ^^ But I still find a special arcade touch in those games ^^

Talking about PS5 and recently learned that some arcade systems were based on PS3, I'm just asking myself if some were based on PS4 or if there will be PS5 based one?! Does anyone knows where to find news about actual arcade?

namco 357 was PS3 and Namco 246 and 256 was PS2. Just google them and there’s some great wiki’s with info, game lists,etc... Nothing that I’m aware of is based on PS4. The newer Namco systems (ES3 and ESX) are Windows PC based.

20 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

Nothing that I’m aware of is based on PS4.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by Onkel

Can somebody tell me if i am barking up the wrong tree here ? 

Hidden Content

fake site?  asking for survey usually means fake as shit

33 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

Hidden Content

That's fake. I know 3 PS4 emulators which are actually somewhat working (as in actually loads something, not that anything is playable) - GPCS4, Spine, and Orbital.

Btw, anyone know what's the status for Namco N2, especially for WMMT3 and the like?

39 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

Hidden Content

Wrong thread in the first place, and fake. 

dans mon archive y a un fichier instruction.txt si vous mettez dans le dossier c: vous n avez qu a mettre votre IP y a pas plus simple (bien sur si vous avez deja installer la 1.31)

Il y a 5 heures, bojo5150 a dit :

namco 357 was PS3 and Namco 246 and 256 was PS2. Just google them and there’s some great wiki’s with info, game lists,etc... Nothing that I’m aware of is based on PS4. The newer Namco systems (ES3 and ESX) are Windows PC based.

Yeah I know about Namco 357 (I wish we could play Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle Royale)  and Namco 246/256, I've learned that recently, but thanks anyway.

Il y a 5 heures, Onkel a dit :

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ah ah PS4! And NESiCA !  (so Taito) ^^ But.... they simply used a real PS4, not an arcade system based on it! oO

Seems like he tells it is the only one cab working that way. I have a hacked PS4 Pro, would be cool to have dump even if game exist on it too.

Hidden Content

Or not... hacked PS4 are offline because in any case they aren't up-to-date (so no PSN access and anyway eventually ban risks). He explained game is updated directly through PSN! But we can update games on hacked PS4 just limited to installed firmware and have to create a fake PKG for it ^^ (contents are locked on a specific firmware version linked to SDK they used, so if you have 7.55 for example, you can't launch 8.00 content)

Edited by Kleyon

il y a une heure, rogerdj a dit :

Hi guys,Storm Racer crash on full screen. any ideas ? ( works perfectly on window )

In my case I was forced to launch it windowed mode using JConfig or game wasn't starting. I just used Borderless Gaming, at the moment I added game to BG list it switched to fullscreen and it was fixed...

Edited by Kleyon

Hey! There is a 2004 light gun game titled Johnny Nero Action Hero by ICE/Play Mechanix/Raw Thrills, it uses RightHand Technologies' VP101 arcade board and came with a hard drive and 2x HAPP recoil gun (1 blue and 1 red). The game does not work in MAME due to the use of a suicide battery protection. I copied it from mameinfo.dat and it reads. 

$info=jnero
$mame
0.132u4 [R. Belmont, The Dumping Union]

HardDisk required

WIP:

- 0.224: Added Light gun control and 'Test' dipswitch.

- 0.186: Changed description to 'Johnny Nero Action Hero (v01.01.08)'.

- 0.185: Replaced 'R5000 (little)' CPU1 with 'VR5500 (little)' (400MHz).

- 0.132u4: R. Belmont and The Dumping Union added 'Johnny Nero Action Hero' (ICE/Play Mechanix 2004).

-  1st July 2009: R. Belmont - ICE's 2003-ish Johnny Nero: Action Hero. It's a comic book-style lightgun blaster with 3 selectable worlds and it's running on hardware way beyond what I was expecting from the YouTube videos: A 300 to 400 MHz VR5500 MIPS main CPU, a big FPGA with custom 3D rendering hardware and 1 or 2 PowerPC 405 CPUs, and an IDE harddisk containing the game data. Needless to say with those specs this is going to be a serious job to emulate and is likely to be slow once it is.

Experiencing some issues with Sega Rally 3; the game launches fine and shows the attract mode and start screen without issue, but doesn't seem to recognise any input regardless of whether I use keyboard or controller (DS4 through DS4Windows, specifically). It definitely worked before but at some point it seems to have broken somehow. Teknoparrot itself has no problem logging all of the control options in Game Settings, but they just don't register in-game. Anyone know of a fix?

3 hours ago, Kleyon said:

they simply used a real PS4, not an arcade system based on it!

It has custom firmware with different en/de-cryption keys

And the game uses a touchscreen

Have you ever seen a PS4 touchscreen game ?

You should take a good look at all the external hardware involved 

il y a 14 minutes, Onkel a dit :

It has custom firmware with different en/de-cryption keys

And the game uses a touchscreen

Have you ever seen a PS4 touchscreen game ?

You should take a good look at all the external hardware involved 

I know there is all specific I/O for arcade too, that needs to be cracked, there are arcade games using touchscreen (or a touchpad) we can play, emulating it to mouse. Iinteresting it has a custom firmware with different en/de-cryption keys!

No you're right, never seen a PS4 touchscreen game but DS4 have a touchpad.

Edited by Kleyon

13 hours ago, Mato32DX said:

Are VF5:R and VF5:FS still being worked on or are they forgotten?

Probably after

Hidden Content

is finished along with WMMT 3DX+ / 4

11 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Yes I have it on my external in P: it's working. 

CAN YOU WALK ME THROUGH THE STEPS TO GET THIS WORKING I'M TRYING TO PLAY THESE INITIAL D GAMES BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THEM WORKING AND I INSTALLED THE NODZ FILES AND ALL

7 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

CAN YOU WALK ME THROUGH THE STEPS TO GET THIS WORKING I'M TRYING TO PLAY THESE INITIAL D GAMES BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THEM WORKING AND I INSTALLED THE NODZ FILES AND ALL

Just read this thread follow the tutorial in post one, and if you have any of the errors I had just do what I did in the posts below it 

If you have different errors than those I mentioned or something like crashes I wouldn't be able to help with those but maybe someone else could. If you have any errors always post the error code and what it says so maybe someone knows how to fix it. 

But make sure you put your IP address in teknoparrot game settings or it won't work. just hit windows key+r then type cmd, and type in ipconfig to get your IP. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

41 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

When I start TP I get get TP is already running, anyone knows how to fix this issue? 

Kill it in task manager. Technically you can make an autohotkey script to kill tasks but not everyone is into that app. I might could make one for and send you a Teknoparrot.exe that you can run that will do it for you if you wanted. 

Nix that I can't get it to close through script. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

15 hours ago, reinsrus said:

Hey! There is a 2004 light gun game titled Johnny Nero Action Hero by ICE/Play Mechanix/Raw Thrills, it uses RightHand Technologies' VP101 arcade board and came with a hard drive and 2x HAPP recoil gun (1 blue and 1 red). The game does not work in MAME due to the use of a suicide battery protection. I copied it from mameinfo.dat and it reads. 

$info=jnero
$mame
0.132u4 [R. Belmont, The Dumping Union]

HardDisk required

WIP:

- 0.224: Added Light gun control and 'Test' dipswitch.

- 0.186: Changed description to 'Johnny Nero Action Hero (v01.01.08)'.

- 0.185: Replaced 'R5000 (little)' CPU1 with 'VR5500 (little)' (400MHz).

- 0.132u4: R. Belmont and The Dumping Union added 'Johnny Nero Action Hero' (ICE/Play Mechanix 2004).

-  1st July 2009: R. Belmont - ICE's 2003-ish Johnny Nero: Action Hero. It's a comic book-style lightgun blaster with 3 selectable worlds and it's running on hardware way beyond what I was expecting from the YouTube videos: A 300 to 400 MHz VR5500 MIPS main CPU, a big FPGA with custom 3D rendering hardware and 1 or 2 PowerPC 405 CPUs, and an IDE harddisk containing the game data. Needless to say with those specs this is going to be a serious job to emulate and is likely to be slow once it is.

Johnny Nero Action Hero was a cool 2004 light gun game I played at Chuck E Cheese in Oklahoma when I was 3 years old and in Salem, OR when I was 8 years old, now I'm 17 years old and I wish to emulate this game on MAME without the suicide battery protection.

4 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

You only have to change 3 things in Virus-Man's release and he tells you what they are in the readme. For maximum simplicity extract to the root of c:. Also remember if you are on a laptop you can create an ms-loopback adapter and play on the go even when you have no network connection.

On 07/04/2021 at 4:52 PM, ZX3000GT1 said:

That's fake. I know 3 PS4 emulators which are actually somewhat working (as in actually loads something, not that anything is playable) - GPCS4, Spine, and Orbital.

Btw, anyone know what's the status for Namco N2, especially for WMMT3 and the like?

WMMT3  is ok i think, i dont know about Namco N2, if u mean the driving game yes i played it. kind of average

On 07/04/2021 at 4:58 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

Wrong thread in the first place, and fake. 

yip. thought so

2 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

WMMT3  is ok i think, i dont know about Namco N2, if u mean the driving game yes i played it. kind of average

I meant not the game itself, rather the emulation of it in Teknoparrot. Reaver did tease the whole linux loader thing here - 

Hidden Content

- so I'm wondering there are some later news that I'm missing on.

Il y a 6 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

quelqu un peut me dire s il arrive a lancer GigaWing Generations sous teknoparrot ???

Oui, je viens de tester à l'instant, je le fais bien tourner par TeknoParrot (dead au moment du screen ^^):

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

C'est pas compliqué.... ou il vient de ton site ou il vient de la seedbox de Trymado! Mais j'ai récupéré une grosse partie du contenu Taito sur la seedbox de Trymado donc je miserai là-dessus.

Edited by Kleyon

On 07/04/2021 at 3:47 PM, rogerdj said:

Hi guys, Storm Racer crash on full screen. any ideas? (works perfectly on window)

borderless gaming fixed my issues

Il y a 8 heures, Kleyon a dit :

Oui, je viens de tester à l'instant, je le fais bien tourner par TeknoParrot (dead au moment du screen ^^):

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

C'est pas compliqué.... ou il vient de ton site ou il vient de la seedbox de Trymado! Mais j'ai récupéré une grosse partie du contenu Taito sur la seedbox de Trymado donc je miserai là-dessus.

si je le change d emplacement il marche plus chez moi c est bizarre ca mais bon ca fonctionne ca me suffit

de plus pas trop le temps de jouer a ce jeux car je dois avancer sur la traduction de idz 2.11 lol

On 2/7/2020 at 6:40 PM, customizer2 said:

I finally got Sega Race TV working ! I reinstalled the game and now it goes ingame, works great, no crashes as far as I tested !

Thanks for all your help ! :very-good:

Not Even on the 5th course ?