spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

4 minutes ago, rossful said:

by the way, if y'all in ver.2.11 want the sidewinder story, you should put in segatools.ini the OPT folder directory, it will add a new story mode chapter to the game but will remove MFG chapter which was like an event

Do you know instructions to install 2.11? 

à l’instant, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Do you know instructions to install 2.11? 

search for a tutorial for ver.1, its the same but you just install different segatools and minime which are already in the mirror that got posted recently,
either just wait for a ver.2.11 tutorial in youtube.

I didn't see any instructions in the one I got off of teknoparrot.link.free.fr, but maybe I downloaded the wrong one. It's kind of difficult because I don't know french. This version I got also doesn't have segatools or minime. 

But I see from the previous page there are save issues and other issues so I will just wait. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

vor 4 Minuten schrieb JustinCredible81:

I didn't see any instructions in the one I got off of teknoparrot.link.free.fr, but maybe I downloaded the wrong one. It's kind of difficult because I don't know french.

But I see from the previous page there are save issues and other issues so I will just wait. 

If you already have ver 1.31 running and have the Node thingie installed, then there is not much more to do to get 2.11 running.
Just download it from the VirusMan site and follow the included instructions which are also in english, just some minor editing of inis and it should work.
For now i would definitely keep 1.31 since there are some save issues with 2.11.

13 hours ago, DarkVoid666 said:

If you already have ver 1.31 running and have the Node thingie installed, then there is not much more to do to get 2.11 running.
Just download it from the VirusMan site and follow the included instructions which are also in english, just some minor editing of inis and it should work.
For now i would definitely keep 1.31 since there are some save issues with 2.11.

Here mine works, but I have this error, how can I solve it? Thank you very much in advance.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1617697414

il y a 38 minutes, xtremebuga a dit :

Here mine works, but I have this error, how can I solve it? Thank you very much in advance.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Assurez-vous que vous avez déjà SegaTools dans votre dossier IDZ, ou bien, allez dans deps / segatools et copiez tous les fichiers de ce dossier dans le dossier "package" dans le vidage IDZ. Les futures versions de ZeroLauncher peuvent automatiser le processus, mais pas cette version initiale. Pour le moment, il n'y a pas de vérification de l'existence de segatools, il plantera donc sans les fichiers. Si votre connexion Internet est un peu lente, accédez à deps / minime et exécutez start.bat par lui-même. Cela téléchargera les exigences pour minime avant le démarrage du jeu, afin que vous ne rencontriez pas le problème où minime ne fonctionne pas au moment où le jeu veut démarrer. Personnellement, je n'ai remarqué aucun problème, mais j'ai une connexion descendante de 1 Gbps. Lorsque vous voyez du texte violet dans la fenêtre de la console, vous pouvez la fermer et utiliser ZeroLauncher à partir de maintenant. REMARQUES: J'ai principalement testé cela sur Export, avec un contrôleur XInput (contrôleur Xbox One). S'il y a des bogues qui se produisent en dehors de ces modes, capturez l'erreur / décrivez-la en DETAIL ("il s'est écrasé" ne suffit pas) et envoyez-moi les informations (les informations de contact sont ci-dessous) LICENCE: Pendant toute ma vie, je n'ai pas pu trouver d'informations de licence pour segatools ou minime. Quoi qu'il en soit, ils sont créés par l'équipe "djhackers" sur dev.s-ul.eu (https://dev.s-ul.net/djhackers/), tout le crédit pour l'émulation réelle et les trucs du chargeur leur reviennent. Certaines parties de ce programme peuvent contenir du code de "TeknoParrotUi" par TeknoGods. TeknoParrotUI est sous licence GPLv3, que vous pouvez trouver ici:

Hidden Content

Le code source de ce programme est disponible sur GitHub:

Hidden Content

ViRuS-MaN's website or Trymado's seedbox! (For ViRuS-MaN just look at his signature, for Trymado's seedbox it is on Taito Type X thread).

After the TIPS section there is the DUMPS section, links for Trymado's seedbox are here. I can confirm SSFIVArcade is on TTX stuff and USFIV is on Nesica stuff.

Edited by Kleyon

Just now, mastershakelock said:

Right here -

Hidden Content

with everything else -

Hidden Content

Appreciate it 

I need to see if I can figure out why 2.11 depends on gdi32full.dll whereas 1.31.00 didn't. As far as I know there was no major update to the original machines host os and both are emulated on s-tools v4 so maybe there is some hope of getting it to run on Windows 8 and still avoiding 10, otherwise I am going to have to grab a cheap ssd and do a dedicated install just for this.

Edited by TurkJerk

3 hours ago, Kleyon said:

ViRuS-MaN's website or Trymado's seedbox! (For ViRuS-MaN just look at his signature, for Trymado's seedbox it is on Taito Type X thread).

After the TIPS section there is the DUMPS section, links for Trymado's seedbox are here. I can confirm SSFIVArcade is on TTX stuff and USFIV is on Nesica stuff.

Thanks for the tip, when I see stuff like seedbox I think of torrents which I'm not a fan of but they're direct download and great. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Having hell getting the following to work, I have a majority of other Teknoparrot games and they work.

Ultra Street Fighter IV (tried different downloads, wont boot)

Samurai Spirits Sen

Fast & Furious Superbikes (part 1, the 2nd one works fine) 

Il y a 3 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Thanks for the tip, when I see stuff like seedbox I think of torrents which I'm not a fan of but they're direct download and great. 

Aaaaah you noticed it, cool! Enjoy :) Much faster than archive.org that is still very useful when links are dead!

Edited by Kleyon

Il y a 3 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

When I try Ultra SF IV in Teknoparrot the one that mastershakelock posted, I get unsupported Executable, New CRC 3DF88F81! 

I didn't see a JConfig either for it. Any help? 

Don't you have any other renamed executable (like old or orig)? Sounds like a modified one (at least compared to what TeknoParrot is looking for)! If I remember correctly mine is from ViRuS-MaN's website and I play it using TeknoParrot. I wasn't having any other executable however.

Il y a 1 heure, meddu69 a dit :

New update available!!👍

What's news?

Cool, just check the change log :

Hidden Content

Most important is :

Hidden Content

Edited by Kleyon

4 minutes ago, Kleyon said:

Don't you have any other renamed executable (like old or orig)? Sounds like a modified one (at least compared to what TeknoParrot is looking for)! If I remember correctly mine is from ViRuS-MaN's website and I play it using TeknoParrot. I wasn't having any other executable however.

Cool, just check the change log :

Hidden Content

Most important is :

Hidden Content

I ended up just going with the PC version, pretty sure it's higher resolution only difference is you can't pretend to enter coins lol. 

This is exactly what I am looking for! Good "old" arcade style. I said "old" because I was used to play arcade games when I was young. But you know, except in Japan where arcade is still very active, in France, like many other countries, arcade is pretty rare. So my goal is to play arcade games I was used to play and to discover those I never had chance to play (what a pleasure to just play Daytona 3 for the first time when you don't even know it exist lol). I know some of those games are on PC or Playstation, but here I'm looking for arcade versions (and as much as possible using coins) ^^

PS : Since I discovered this website and arcade PC content, I didn't touched my PS5 again... So near two months. Well, once everything will be installed, I'll have more time to play ^^

Edited by Kleyon

Yes I know, in the end,  you're right. Depend on what each one is looking for ^^ But I still find a special arcade touch in those games ^^

Talking about PS5 and recently learned that some arcade systems were based on PS3, I'm just asking myself if some were based on PS4 or if there will be PS5 based one?! Does anyone knows where to find news about actual arcade?

Edited by Kleyon

En 5/4/2021 a las 13:46, losultimosdiasarcade dijo:

Sotrm Rager G don't work, all MSCV, directx installed tried in every C: D: e:, etc...,tried in windowed mode, tried many desktop resolutions, Any idea?.

Hidden Content

Solved. Probably is becouse GTX 650 dont like res 1360x768 or is a Teknoparrot bug whit that card?. It worked once forced the videocard to display 1360x768 in desktop whit the app Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) 

Hidden Content

but had a little issue at tittle screen: start must be pressed as son as posible or window error appears and game crash. It also had a small gfx glitch at start of the race (first default course).

Talking about launching games from the C drive, I would says it's old stuff... Or I didn't found this dump yet. I have now 140 dumps installed (still have some issues for near 10%) and I still have some dumps to install but this far ALL my content is on G drive (where I installed Hyperspin and RocketLauncher). Some games can create folder(s) on other drives that's true, but this far I don't have experienced a game that is only working from C drive.

Sorry, I reacted on your comment because I saw a lot of people talking about it.

Edited by Kleyon

1 hour ago, Kleyon said:

PS : Since I discovered this website and arcade PC content, I didn't touched my PS5 again... So near two months. Well, once everything will be installed, I'll have more time to play ^^

If you stick with this hobby you might want to do a dedicated windows 7 / nvidia build. An old pc like an ivybridge i5 and geforce 550 is very cheap and offfers fantastic compatability with most games. AMD GPU is kind of hit or miss but I find nvidia is very well supported. You also don't have to worry about viruses since you might have to do some sketchy things to get some dumps to run and you wont be entering sensitive credentials into your play pc.

Edited by bakaaa

I'm having this problem after the latest update of tp, that minime won't start node, it terminates immediately.
I've updated Node to the latest version, but it remains the same.
Then i copied the minime folder that came with the standalone version IDZ 2.11, over to the tp folder and it worked as usual.
But with that minime folder the saves in 2.11 are still not working properly.
So does anyone have the same problem with minime after the latest update, does it still work or am i missing something?
If it is still supposed to work, then please share the working segatools folder from the latest tp version, thx.

Edited by DarkVoid666

Il y a 1 heure, bakaaa a dit :

If you stick with this hobby you might want to do a dedicated windows 7 / nvidia build. An old pc like an ivybridge i5 and geforce 550 is very cheap and offfers fantastic compatability with most games. AMD GPU is kind of hit or miss but I find nvidia is very well supported.

I was first thinking of preparing an installed folder containing all arcade stuff (Hyperspin and content) that I would use on another drive once prepared with a dedicated machine.

But regarding fact I have now fixed many games to works with an AMD GPU and regarding fact that some specific drivers and software are needed, and they are now installed on my computer, I think Arcade will just become a part (a drive) of my computer.

But thanks for advice, that was my first intention.

Il y a 1 heure, bakaaa a dit :

You also don't have to worry about viruses since you might have to do some sketchy things to get some dumps to run and you wont be entering sensitive credentials into your play pc.

That was my first intention too, doing an offline machine without the need to install any antivirus on it. But well, concerning arcade stuff I I thought that it was just false positive detections due to how things are working. Is there a real risk?!

Il y a 1 heure, DarkVoid666 a dit :

I'm having this problem after the latest update of tp, that minime won't start node, it terminates immediately.
I've updated Node to the latest version, but it remains the same.
Then i copied the minime folder that came with the standalone version IDZ 2.11, over to the tp folder and it worked as usual.
But with that minime folder the saves in 2.11 are still not working properly.
So does anyone have the same problem with minime after the latest update, does it still work or am i missing something?
If it is still supposed to work, then please share the working segatools folder from the latest tp version, thx.

I didn't understood everything but when I installed IDZ the first time (v1.31 so) I never launched start.bat script from TeknoParrot's minime. Just the one from IDZ and game was working.

Since latest SegaTools update for TeknoParrot, IDZ wasn't working anymore. I tried to make it work and saw on TeknoParrot's "more info" link that start.bat script from TeknoParrot's minime should be launched the first time, I tried and was having many errors.

So I just grabbed latest Sega Tools (TP) from GitHub (so SegaTools_1.0.0.51) replacing the whole minime folder and on this minime start.bat script worked successfully. I didn't tried IDZ again this far, I have deleted it cause I f**** it when testing.

Hidden Content

If I correctly understood IDZ 2.11, in any case, is stil having save issues.

Edited by Kleyon

vor einer Stunde schrieb Kleyon:

Since latest SegaTools update for TeknoParrot, IDZ wasn't working anymore.

That is exactly what happened to me too. I always thought i was the only one, cause nobody posted anything here about that problem, so i assumed it was just me.
It only worked again with an older version of tp, as soon segatools got updated it didn't work.

I tried to make it work and saw on TeknoParrot's "more info" link that start.bat script from TeknoParrot's minime should be launched the first time, I tried and was having many errors.

Launching minime via the start.bat for the first time, is basically to check if it starts up correctly. You should have no errors and when finished starting up there should be a window start up ok, so when this appears it is working correctly.

So I just grabbed latest Sega Tools (TP) from GitHub (so SegaTools_1.0.0.51) replacing the whole minime folder and on this minime start.bat script worked successfully. I didn't tried IDZ again this far, I have deleted it cause I f**** it when testing.

Hidden Content

If I correctly understood IDZ 2.11, in any case, is stil having save issues.

I've downloaded this version, and it is working fine with latest tp and tp doesn't want to update it, so it could be the latest version now.
But unfortunately the saves are still not working properly in IDZ 2.11 with latest teknoparrot, hope it will be fixed in the near future.
Thanx anyway for your support!;)

8 hours ago, TurkJerk said:

I need to see if I can figure out why 2.11 depends on gdi32full.dll whereas 1.31.00 didn't. As far as I know there was no major update to the original machines host os and both are emulated on s-tools v4 so maybe there is some hope of getting it to run on Windows 8 and still avoiding 10, otherwise I am going to have to grab a cheap ssd and do a dedicated install just for this.

1.31 uses Win 8 embedded, 2.11 appears to use Windows 10 IoT. Compare OS-Version in oxGetHardwareInfo.ini between the versions and you will see the difference in build numbers. You might be stuck using 10 unless transplanting the dll works (not likely)

521 patrons- reached!

Work hard to add support for Namco ES1, so we can emulate games such as:

Wangan Midnight 4, Tank Tank Tank, Dead Heat, Gundam Battle Pod and more!

When they reach 600 patrons

Work hard to add support for linux opengl pbuffer emulation, so we can emulate games such as:

Harley Davidson King of the Road, Police Trainer 2, fix House of The Dead 4 Graphics issues, Hummer Extreme and more!

When they reach 700 patrons

Create RPCS3 fork and finish arcade emulation for the emulator.

So we can emulate games such as:

AKB48, Dead Storm Pirates, Deadstorm Pirates Special, Tekken 6, Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion, Tekken Tag Tournament 2,

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited, Taiko no Tatsujin series, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme, Dark Escape 4D and more!

Edited by Onkel

I thought they recently progress concerning linux based emulation and they don't even reach 600 patrons?! Well seems like they have reached 500 patrons and I've don't heard anything concerning Namco ES1.

Edited by Kleyon

9 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Having hell getting the following to work, I have a majority of other Teknoparrot games and they work.

Samurai Spirits Sen

For Fast & Furious: Super Bikes, try moving your game folder to a root drive (mine is on D:) then rename it to rawart (F&F-SB).

Pretty cool stuff :

Hidden Content

They added a HOTD4 crosshair !

And this sounds cool too DEV ONLY so I suppose it means not for us for now ^^ :

Citation

[DEV ONLY] Harikiri Baseball added and playable – Coffee

[DEV ONLY] Gunslinger Stratos 3 added and playable – Coffee

[DEV ONLY] Raw Thrills Snowboarder game added and playable – Coffee

[DEV ONLY] Street Fighter V now fully playable – Coffee

But wait SFV wasn't fully playable?! I just tested it quickly but seems like it was working fine.

Edited by Kleyon

6 hours ago, Kleyon said:

Yes I know, in the end,  you're right. Depend on what each one is looking for ^^ But I still find a special arcade touch in those games ^^

Talking about PS5 and recently learned that some arcade systems were based on PS3, I'm just asking myself if some were based on PS4 or if there will be PS5 based one?! Does anyone knows where to find news about actual arcade?

Arcade Heroes is one of my favorite sites to get arcade related news.

Il y a 9 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Samurai Spirits Sen

I just checked, concerning USFIV we already talked about it, concerning SSS and FNFS I use Game Loader All RH for both and they are working fine. Path to files : G:\Hyperspin\Emulators\TeknoParrot\Games

You can add game name folder of course after that... and thanks @F.U.W.W. for information!

Edited by Kleyon