spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Il y a 2 heures, maximus69 a dit :
Il y a 4 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

Un grand merci!! Il est jouable ? Pour un gun etc..?

Gunslinger Stratos 3 (13 fichiers sur uptobox)

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.001 :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.002 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.003 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.004 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.005 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.006 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.007 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.008 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.009 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.010 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.011 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.012 :

Hidden Content

Gunslinger Stratos 3.7z.013 :

Hidden Content

J'ai uploader sur uptobox.com car sur 1fichier.com les fichier sont deleter s'ils ne sont pas télécharger depuis un certain temps alors que sur uptobox je n'ai aucun problème.
J'ai un compte sur 1fichier et uptobox et franchement je prefère uptobox , désoler de la contrainte que cela peux cause,mais on peux prendre un abonnement de 3 euro pour 2 jours donc c'est plutot bien si on a beaucoup de fichiers a télécharger.
Fonctionner oui il fonctionne , j'ai vue pas mal de demo sous youtube , perso je n'ai pas testé par manque de temps , pour le gun je n'en ai pas donc ca je peux pas te dire
Je l'ai uploader parce que tu cherche et que je l'ai sur mon ordi donc tu a de la chance mais perso je n'ai pas tous les jeux , je recherchais deux jeux et personnes a première vue a ce qui est quand même dommage car je ne peux pas faire de lien de secours pour ces deux jeux.

20 minutes ago, stuart2773 said:

is Super MonkeyBall - Ticket Blitz still supported by Teknoparrot?

not yet. there were some issues with adding it to tp loader from what i recall. it works by iteslf though.

15 hours ago, GodElite said:

I've got it to work now. But how do you put the game in fullscreen? It just boots as Windowed mode always...

make sure DX Window Mode is unchecked in RConfig

4 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

j ai ajouté Gunslinger Stratos 3 dans la section arcade en autre lanceur pour info

There isn’t any launcher(publicly)for it that enables the inputs to work as far as i know yet

Edited by R.R.Z.

Il y a 22 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

Gunslinger Stratos 3 (13 fichiers sur uptobox)

Je l'ai uploader parce que tu cherche et que je l'ai sur mon ordi donc tu a de la chance mais perso je n'ai pas tous les jeux , je recherchais deux jeux et personnes a première vue a ce qui est quand même dommage car je ne peux pas faire de lien de secours pour ces deux jeux.

i can't download it because of u.s. limitations is their another link outside of uptobox we can use

Edited by 7zxkv

il y a 2 minutes, tommiegunz a dit :

i can't download it because of u.s. limitations is their another link outside of uptobox we can use

use vpn

Anyone knows which file to add/delete to make guitar hero inputs work again with tp?it suddenly stopped responding I tried the version with/without dinput file but still the same also tried to delete the user xml of the game I’m using xbox joypad 

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

crosshair173.png.8b1cca6021ad687966197a4fa4a0b56c.pngcrosshair182.png.930eba6baeaadf7c3b57ff9646e8471b.pngcrosshair184.png.d5fd87e4b1a24c706aa5911a6499a39a.pngcrosshair176.png.a59486cc9e30eb865165b0afbf5f3b82.png

I figured i'd upload a couple of random Crosshairs for anyone that wanted them. just ad to the root of the teknoparrot folder, works with HOTD4 for now, Thanks harm!

crosshair102.png

crosshair118.png

Il y a 18 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

use vpn

that's what i did i used  psiphon3 that comes with megadownloader and i used anonymox intergrated into the browser and it still shows i'm in the u.s.

edit by 7z: use and paid a vpn like HideMyAss. final point.

Edited by 7zxkv

6 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

I have this problem in Initial D7, can someone help me? Thank you very much in advance.

A see through car, never seen that before

What kind of GPU do you use ?

Other ID games have the same problem ?

Anyone else having issue starting the lindbergh games after the last update? I am getting Bungieloader.exe application error, but only for the Lindbergh games.

4 hours ago, petje said:

A see through car, never seen that before

What kind of GPU do you use ?

Other ID games have the same problem ?

I had never seen this before, and it only happens with this game, the other InitialD are normal, I use AMD graphics card.

11 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

I had never seen this before, and it only happens with this game, the other InitialD are normal, I use AMD graphics card.

Tried this ?

Hidden Content

Did you forget to set EnableAmdFIx ?

Hidden Content

Edited by petje

Il 6/1/2021 Alle 21:36, lay72 ha scritto:

Hello everyone! transformers human alliance crash at the third level, after London specifically, has anyone managed to overcome the problem, or should I look for another dump?

is there any saint who can answer me please?  :furax:

1 hour ago, petje said:

Tried this ?

Hidden Content

Did you forget to set EnableAmdFIx ?

Hidden Content

All of this has been done before, and continues with the same bizzaro graphic error. Anyway, thanks for trying to help me.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1610211467

39 minutes ago, lay72 said:

is there any saint who can answer me please?  :furax:

I had the same crashing on Teknoparrot also (it only happens for some people), so I used Jconfig instead. You can download Jconfig from here

Hidden Content

Il y a 6 heures, erdoboy43 a dit :

I had the same crashing on Teknoparrot also (it only happens for some people), so I used Jconfig instead. You can download Jconfig from here

Hidden Content

Thanks for that but is it possible to use the mouse? It seems that I can only use the gamepad...

hello, I wish you a good year:), I have a problem with shinig force cross air on teknoparrot the game start correctly in fullscrenn, but only start button works on my controller even if in the setting of teknoparrot all buttons are set up:( any solutions? thanks :)

Bonjour et bonne année à toute l 'équipe  , j'ai un souci depuis peut sur le lancement de plusieurs jeux avec un message d 'erreur au lancement :image.png.6984286acc90edfe560c520b078dba41.png avez vous une idée pour m'aider ?

Bonjour , mon problème  a été réglé en téléchargent à nouveau les jeux merci à  Mike - T pour le soutien .

11 hours ago, Safur said:

Thanks for that but is it possible to use the mouse? It seems that I can only use the gamepad...

Yes click on JconfigTR.exe and then click settings, check mouse active and alter sensitivity to 4 and click ok, then just launch TF_Gun_R_Ring_dumped.exe and it should work. Hope this helps.

Anybody try Silent Hill Arcade on Teknoparrot ??? 

The game boot good but not possible to do start

12 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Yeah same for me. Im sure the devs are working on it. Cheers.

why do you guys think this is a thing?

<DevOnly>true</DevOnly>

because obviously they're still working on it, and game is obviously hidden in UI because of that, maybe you guys should stop thinking you're super haxors by setting that to false and trying to run the game :ptdr:

I never thought it was a "Thing" at all to be honest and who rattled your cage.

I just merely replied to someone and was trying to help them. That is all.

On 1/5/2021 at 9:26 AM, klamerin said:

Hey, thank you for your answer! Can you please explain in a few more details how you are able to run the DLCs using jconfig. This is what I tried, always loading the game using the R2_Unlocker.exe:

- using the DOA5A.exe from the game dump - game does not load
- using the DOA5A.exe from JConfig - game loads but I can only enter credits and cannot start the game
- using the DOA5A_2.06LR1.09.exe from JConfig (renamed to DOA5A.exe) - game loads and plays ok, but the unlocker has no effect, no DLCs
- using the DOA5A.exe.orig from the game dump (renamed to DOA5A.exe) - game freezes on initial black screen -> is this the option you had success with?

On 1/5/2021 at 11:20 AM, ViRuS-MaN said:

it s possible you upload you version unlocked ???

I finally got R2_unlocker to launch but it just shows a black screen.

I have tried Rloader before, i get the same black screen and I'm forced to manually shut down my PC every time. The only loader that works the first time out of the box is Teknoparrot. I've tested this on 2 different computers running fresh copies both windows 7 and windows 10. While teknoparrot loads the game dog slow, it's the only launcher that will run the game consistently.

I also tried adding the "sv" folder from RConfig into my DOA5 folder and no-go. Is there any file i can modify or is there a set of DLC files i manually add to unlock this?

1 hour ago, Dwill said:

I finally got R2_unlocker to launch but it just shows a black screen.

I have tried Rloader before, i get the same black screen and I'm forced to manually shut down my PC every time. The only loader that works the first time out of the box is Teknoparrot. I've tested this on 2 different computers running fresh copies both windows 7 and windows 10. While teknoparrot loads the game dog slow, it's the only launcher that will run the game consistently.

I also tried adding the "sv" folder from RConfig into my DOA5 folder and no-go. Is there any file i can modify or is there a set of DLC files i manually add to unlock this?

If you are using the RConfig to load, you do not need the R2_unlocker - only clean game dump and RConfig files should be sufficient -> you need to tick the unlock checkbox in the Settings section of RConfig.exe, rename "DOA5A.exe.orig" to "DOA5A.exe" and load via ring_loader.exe.

Otherwise - the only time I had black screen on game load was when I had some JConfig files in the game folder - make sure to have a clean game dump without any additional files but RConfig (I've succeeded using Virus-man game dump).

As for teknoparrot - I haven't found a way to use the DLCs via teknoparrot.

Il y a 9 heures, soso92 a dit :

I don't see Silent Hill Arcade on TP...

3 hours ago, klamerin said:

If you are using the RConfig to load, you do not need the R2_unlocker - only clean game dump and RConfig files should be sufficient -> you need to tick the unlock checkbox in the Settings section of RConfig.exe, rename "DOA5A.exe.orig" to "DOA5A.exe" and load via ring_loader.exe.

Otherwise - the only time I had black screen on game load was when I had some JConfig files in the game folder - make sure to have a clean game dump without any additional files but RConfig (I've succeeded using Virus-man game dump).

As for teknoparrot - I haven't found a way to use the DLCs via teknoparrot.

As i mentioned, I've tried both methods. R2 unlocker never loads up and RConfig's Ring loader never launches the game. I've only had moderate success running the game using JConfig but it does not give me the option for free play.

il y a 19 minutes, Safur a dit :

I don't see Silent Hill Arcade on TP...

il faut que tu l'ajoute manuellement en modifiant le xml mais pour info le jeu boot bien mais il n'est pas jouable la touche start ne fonctionne pas donc pour le moment ça ne sert pas à grand chose

Il y a 10 heures, erdoboy43 a dit :

Yes click on JconfigTR.exe and then click settings, check mouse active and alter sensitivity to 4 and click ok, then just launch TF_Gun_R_Ring_dumped.exe and it should work. Hope this helps.

Thanks but does not work for me. I launch the game a little window appears but impossible to see the mouse, impossible to add credits and impossible to quit the game!!

il y a 1 minute, soso92 a dit :

il faut que tu l'ajoute manuellement en modifiant le xml mais pour info le jeu boot bien mais il n'est pas jouable la touche start ne fonctionne pas donc pour le moment ça ne sert pas à grand chose

En général les jeux qui sont cachés ne démarre pas. J'avais essayé avec Lost Land Adventure et un autre et ça ne donnait rien.