spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

perso je l ai pas lancé ce jeux car manque de temps , et je vais te dire ca fait quand même un baille que j ai pas lancer teknoparrot, et même les autre emulateur je les lance pas en ce moment car j ai un grand manque de temps , j ai eu un peu de temps pour mettre a jour mon site et aussi mettre la neige pour noel mais j espère avoir plus de temps apres nouvel an pour me remettre a fond dans teknoparrot , le seul emulateur que je mets tous les jours et si possible a jour c est finalburn neo ^^ et mame j essaie de le mettre a jours quand il sort car ce sont deux emulateur assez chaud a mettre a jour y a des moment.

quand je mets des nouveauté dans la section arcade c est qu on me le demande et qu on me dit lequel mettre bien sur

pour la section jeux pc faut demander a @flof477car c est sa section et moi je fait que mettre l'image et le liens de ses uploads...

Il 18/12/2020 Alle 17:49, lay72 ha scritto:

Hi to all! i'm trying to get the controls of let's go jungle special ... but they seem not to work on teknopparrot!  has anyone managed to make them work? any suggestion? :furax:

anyone please? which version of teknoparrot does it work with?

il y a 35 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

perso je l ai pas lancé ce jeux car manque de temps , et je vais te dire ca fait quand même un baille que j ai pas lancer teknoparrot, et même les autre emulateur je les lance pas en ce moment car j ai un grand manque de temps , j ai eu un peu de temps pour mettre a jour mon site et aussi mettre la neige pour noel mais j espère avoir plus de temps apres nouvel an pour me remettre a fond dans teknoparrot , le seul emulateur que je mets tous les jours et si possible a jour c est finalburn neo ^^ et mame j essaie de le mettre a jours quand il sort car ce sont deux emulateur assez chaud a mettre a jour y a des moment.

quand je mets des nouveauté dans la section arcade c est qu on me le demande et qu on me dit lequel mettre bien sur

pour la section jeux pc faut demander a @flof477car c est sa section et moi je fait que mettre l'image et le liens de ses uploads...

Ca va  j ai trouvé la réponse en faite il faut avancé l heure du pc de 8h pour être a l heure japonaise et alors ca marche :) 

56 minutes ago, lay72 said:

anyone please? which version of teknoparrot does it work with?

Try to set the test button on tp and change ticket to coin and it should work 

20 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Try to set the test button on tp and change ticket to coin and it should work 

First of all, thanks for the reply! I tried and unfortunately nothing works on my 1.0.0.493 TP release, even test and service buttons.. :(:

26 minutes ago, lay72 said:

First of all, thanks for the reply! I tried and unfortunately nothing works on my 1.0.0.493 TP release, even test and service buttons.. :(:

R u using raw input with a mouse/lightgun? If its already set to coin it should work after settings the inputs in tp settings 

Edited by R.R.Z.

14 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

R u using raw input with a mouse/lightgun? If you its already set to coin it should work after settings the inputs in tp settings 

I'm using raw input with two Aimtraks connected and I've already set all keys about controller setup in TP, coin1 and 2 too....nothing to do...

9 minutes ago, lay72 said:

I'm using raw input with two Aimtraks connected and I've already set all keys about controller setup in TP, coin1 and 2 too....nothing to do...

You can also try to delete the user xml of the game exit tp and add the game again to tp and set the inputs from the beginning sometimes its also helps to solve inputs issues 

19 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

You can also try to delete the user xml of the game exit tp and add the game again to tp and set the inputs from the beginning sometimes its also helps to solve inputs issues 

solved! for now, on this 1.0.0.493 TP release, I have to use direct input controller option and demulshooter, other lightgun games, no longer need demulshooter, maybe, on the next TP releases there will be a fix about Let's go jungle special, however, i get no fullscreen, anyway..thanks mate! :very-good:

Edited by lay72

4 minutes ago, lay72 said:

solved! for now, on tihs 1.0.0.493 TP release, I have to use direct input controller option and demulshooter, other lightgun games, no longer need demulshooter, maybe, on the next TP releases there will be a fix about Let's go jungle special, however, i get no fullscreen, anyway..thanks mate! :very-good:

U r welcome by the way there’s update for tp 494 try if u like maybe it’ll work with raw input on 494 for this game as well 

Hi.  I've got a question in relation to Winter X Games Snocross.  The game seems a bit juddery in parts.  There is an FPS option in Teknoparrot but whenever you change the value within this option it crashes.  If you put it back to zero it works again.

Apart from getting a newer PC can anyone confirm what I can do to fix the frame skipping or to stop the exe from crashing when the option is selected?  Such a shame as this is a great game.  

Le 22/12/2020 à 20:06, colruyt55000 a dit :

Ca va  j ai trouvé la réponse en faite il faut avancé l heure du pc de 8h pour être a l heure japonaise et alors ca marche :) 

Bonjour a tous,

De quel jeux s'agit-il ?

Cdlt

Flo

A big wish,

probably all of them is the game House of the death 5 and Linux emulation,

it would allow you to add Games such as - Alien Armageddon, Terminator, Jurassic Park, Cruisin Blast ...

Wishes - Sega Worlds Driver Championship and Hotd Scarlet Down ...:ddl:

Have a nice Christmas:jeu-video:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

EqBs15jXIAAmzKI? Format = jpg & name = büyük

Hidden Content

Edited by emulatci

On 11/29/2020 at 5:53 PM, djd said:

Upgrade to the latest TP, Then reset all your controls up for that game. Sometimes on some games you have to load it once if it dont work close out tp then try load again. Also if you just upgraded to win 10 make sure directplay is on in features also 3.4 net framework (also in win 10 features) is installed (Cause its not by default) and install directx9.0b. You will also need all the other all in one net frameworks! Its a mess on windows 10 takes alot of work to tweak it out they way it needs to be for a hyperspin setup! (I would shut down Microsoft Defender look it up on youtube its a tutorial on its own. Use your own antivirus something like CLAMWIN free no false positives.) If your running hyperspin you also got to:

Drop the sxs.dll in the root of your hyperspin

Download:

Hidden Content

Hi man, marry Christmas and sorry for the late reply. I did all of the suggested, still "failed to run the process" error,still only with H2Overdrive, if you have any further ideas, will much appreciate them.

It's better than nothing. It's not on my favs list but I'm grateful for the effort of the Devs. I don't ask for anything but if we get more then I'd be grateful. Just remember we'd have nothing if it wasn't for the hard work of the Devs.

Le 26/12/2019 à 00:08, Trymado a dit :

En attendant que le fullscreen sur Border Break Scramble fonctionne j'ai créer un patch 

Hidden Content

Par contre moi j'ai un crash juste avant de lancer une partie.

Faut bien pointer vers nrs.exe ?

Pas de modif sur un fichier .ini à faire ?

Salut Trymado,

J'ai essayé plusieurs combinaisons pour mettre le jeu en polein écran avec GLARH, sans succès.

Chaque tentative déboule sur un curseur de la souris dont le clic est déporté.

Si ton patch fonctionne, pourrais-tu stp le remettre en partage ?

D'avance merci.

46 minutes ago, Safur said:

The gift for christmas is a big shit as always!!! I will stop to be Patreon.

Lmao. Why don't you just be independent and self-sustaining? Like what I'm doing now.

I learned necessary skills and dump my own games and I acquire games on my own.

Reaver is a crackhead. The truth is that Reaver cannot dump games on his own.

He just use money from Patreon to buy new dumps from a certain guy and buy cabs to enjoy.

And the Teknocrappot shit he is monetizing with was done by stealing works from various people.

For example: Jconfig from 1cc, Segatools from DJH, and other communities, with extra bit of malwares.

Reaver made those malwares when he was working as a junior malware analyst in F-Secure.

The reason why he vmprotected his shit loader is just to hide his malicious codes and take profit from stupid people like you.

31 minutes ago, rakisaionji said:

Reaver is a crackhead. The truth is that Reaver cannot dump games on his own.

He just use money from Patreon to buy new dumps from a certain guy and buy cabs to enjoy.

Not gonna lie, here is proof that he is buying a Chunithm Crystal Plus cab, without a jackshit knowledge about it.

Where is that money come from? It's from you guys pocket. It's Patreon money that you lame guys paying monthly.

How much does it cost? The latest inquiry I did to the same seller is 8000 EUR. You can buy a car with that money.

ffGPzM5.png

Edited by rakisaionji

On 12/24/2020 at 1:06 PM, adenin said:

Hi man, marry Christmas and sorry for the late reply. I did all of the suggested, still "failed to run the process" error,still only with H2Overdrive, if you have any further ideas, will much appreciate them.

Thats the 64bit .dll try dropping the 32 bit .dll also see if that works. In the same directory as hyperspin.exe

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

1 hour ago, djd said:

Thats the 64bit .dll try dropping the 32 bit .dll also see if that works. In the same directory as hyperspin.exe

Hidden Content

Just re downloaded the the game, now it runs again, thanks a lot for trying to help!

10 hours ago, rakisaionji said:

Not gonna lie, here is proof that he is buying a Chunithm Crystal Plus cab, without a jackshit knowledge about it.

Where is that money come from? It's from you guys pocket. It's Patreon money that you lame guys paying monthly.

How much does it cost? The latest inquiry I did to the same seller is 8000 EUR. You can buy a car with that money.

Hidden Content

And without this process there's no Teknoparrot. So I don't understand the negativity. No one is forced to be a patreon it's their money they choose to be one, and you benefit by not even being a patreon because of new games. 

Sorry I missed the part where you're already an expert and dump your games. Carry on, some have no interest in doing this and it isn't necessary. You don't have to be a patreon to get new games you just have to be patient.

Edited by JustinCredible81

OFF TOPIC / Hors sujet (en passant)

je vais vous dire un truc, si ca vous plait pas vous dégager c'est clair?

on l'a dit 100x, on parle que de TP (ici du moins) et point barre, vous n'accepter pas ca signifie que vous nous respecter pas donc vous avez rien a faire ici. Qu'on viennent pas nous casser les couilles en parlant de liberté d'expression, il y a pas plus permissif ici mais simplement accepter les règles c'est à dire de ne pas être hors sujet, tout hors sujet donne des suppressions les plus direct qui soit, c'est de votre faute pas de la notre. Maintenant c'est l'ultime fois que je post ca, après on verra avec fox etc, et je pense qu'on arrêtera les frais, les assister ca commence sérieusement à nous gonfler quand on voit le temps immense que ca nous prend, le nombre d'upload pour vous (car nous en principe on a ca assez vite), mais putain et les mecs osent se plaindre? 

Alors maintenant retour au sujet normal, je veux pas de comm ici sinon vous aller dans ce putain de fucking forum café bidule. merci

excuse me..Is there a way to play After Burner at 1080 resolution without its windowed demo scree nissue?

4 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse me..Is there a way to play After Burner at 1080 resolution without its windowed demo scree nissue?

Still no fix after all this time unfortunately either play at the original arcade resolution or play on the Xenia360 or RCPS3 Emulators @60fps in 4k!

Edited by djd

Il y a 4 heures, petje a dit :

Can be found onine, here a trailer

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv

Hi all, this is my settings.ini file of Sonic and Sega all Stars Racing:

SCREEN_WIDTH=1920
SCREEN_HEIGHT=1080
WINDOWED=1
WIDESCREEN=1
LANGUAGE=1
ADAPTER=0
USE_RADIAL_BLUR=0
SHADOWS=3
TEXTURE=3
BLOOM=1
VSYNC=1
FUZZY_Z=0
SCREEN_REFRESH=60
MODEL_DETAIL=1

Which is the best graphic configuration I can set up? What's the value limit on Shadows, Texture and Bloom?

Thanks in advance!