spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Hey Reaver what ever happened to the support for Harley Davidson King of the Road and Virtual Fighter 5R? Two exclusive titles we have just sitting there on the drive? Not too many of them left what are they Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown , Primal Hunt, Hummer Extreme Edition.

2 hours ago, jonathanhooper said:

It was already mentioned by a couple people it worked here is the video my info came from using cheat engine! Anyway TP devs are on it! It will be fixed very soon! TP 489 Track Select Hack! (Are u using the newer dd.exe sdeamon?) My kids come over they love to play this game. Its awesome that it keeps the high scores too!

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by djd

2 hours ago, biggswindy said:

hi can somebody remind me what i point TP to launch GRID please

Grid/Sega/Grid/Grid.exe

Edited by djd

6 hours ago, jonathanhooper said:

I'm glad you made a video for this?? lol simple comment would have worked fine, I'm not sure why it doesn't appear to work for everyone as it works fine for me and others

If someone is around with this issue, please message me as i need someone to test fix

thanks

2 hours ago, Markus378 said:

is there any link for the latest version of Teknoparrot? the one i use always gives me the same version

It autoupdates from version 1.0.0.140 let it out your firewall so it can auto update.

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

Il y a 2 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

Update and see if new update will fix issue some were having still with Dirty Drivin track selection please

It works !! Thank you very much, bro ! :very-good:

Is there an updated list of racing games (or all games) that support LAN play?  I think some recently got LAN added.  Or maybe just one, Dirty Drivin' ?

Il y a 3 heures, Boomslangnz a dit :

Update and see if new update will fix issue some were having still with Dirty Drivin track selection please

Work fine thanks!

9 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

I'm glad you made a video for this?? lol simple comment would have worked fine, I'm not sure why it doesn't appear to work for everyone as it works fine for me and others

If someone is around with this issue, please message me as i need someone to test fix

thanks

yea sorry mate! was just to show le  visual proof on my end like :P i will probs change to working video now :) thank you . 

salut la room! je n'arrive pas à démarrer ghost squad evolution ..il se lance et deux secondes après reviens sur le menu teknoparrot..une solution? est ce un problème patreon je ne suis pas inscrit

merci

Edited by maximus69

Hi,

Je me permets de demander de l'aide concernant un souci avec Pokken Tournanment. La vidéo d'intro ne se joue pas. Je n'ai pas de soucis a lire les vidéo avec mon MPC directement de le dossier "Master". Les vidéos du jeu sont en MP4.

Avez vous eu ce soucis ou est ce que se sont mes codecs (K-Lite Mega codec pack) qui pose problème.

Le jeu lui fonctionne normalement et c'est le seul a me faire ça.

Merci d'avance pour vos retours

I would like to ask for help with an issue with Pokken Tournanment. The intro video is not playing. I have no problem playing the video with my MPC directly from the "Master" folder. The game videos are in MP4.
Have you had this problem or is it my codecs (K-Lite Mega codec pack) that is causing the problem.
The game works normally for him and he's the only one doing that to me.
Thank you in advance for your feedback

Just a quick question guys, in Batman does the brake 180 turn now work. I know Coffee did a lot of awesome fixing but I cant try this at the moment

On 11/24/2020 at 11:45 AM, shadowflare7799 said:

I'll have to try discord out pretty soon and I have recently heard from other people that its a great chat feature designed for gamers much how twitch.tv is designed for gamers for streaming. I haven't tried the pretty soldier sailor moon snes beatemups, I was mentioning the arcade pretty soldier sailor moon because it was the only sailor moon game i've played. The graphics are just incredible for their time for a beatemup. I recommend going into the dipswitch settings on MAME for sailor moon and setting the game to either normal or extra easy. I have yet to see someone beat that game on hardest dipswitch setting with 1cc, unfortunately the timer is annoying and its great that they give you an option in the dipswitch settings to turn it completely off to play on hardest. The timer just makes everything even harder. 

Yes, I'm familiar with In The Hunt as it reminds me a lot of metal slug although I haven't worked on it yet to get the 1cc but will be trying soon. Another game to mention for 1ccing is Dead Connection by Taito (same company behind elevator action returns), its pretty difficult but nothing insane if you like prohibition era gangster shoot em up games, I recommend downloading that as well. I ended up becoming obsessed with that game its just so addicting. Speaking of addicting you may want to look into 1944 the loopmaster for MAME its a great shmup long and brutal game by Capcom. 

Ah, that sucks Death Parade doesn't work for you but someone did mention up above that they got it to work by installing the physx drivers so you may want to try that. I don't remember if you told me that you tried that fix but let me know if it works. I still can't get Rambo to run on my desktop pc because even with the shader fixes it still crashes on me every time I hit start and I have no idea why. I'm thinking that I might have a bad dump of the game since everybody else seems to have gotten that game working by now. I have an AMD Radeon R4 GPU its an older computer. 

Cool mang :) Gonna play Sailor Moon probably today. And thanks for the other recoomendations, I added them to my collection.

Also gonna try Death Parade on a different pc... see if there is any difference, as for Rambo, what graphics card are you on? NVIDIA seems to be the best one to use when it comes to Teknoparrot, everything else has issues for most games....

EDIT: Got Death Parade working in an older pc!! Now the problem is I cant get crosshair to show up lol

Edited by otomon

Le 26/11/2020 à 16:39, fire10 a dit :

Just a quick question guys, in Batman does the brake 180 turn now work. I know Coffee did a lot of awesome fixing but I cant try this at the moment

It does, and that's pretty cool !!

Sorry, it's not...

Edited by Tremolux

4 hours ago, otomon said:

Cool mang :) Gonna play Sailor Moon probably today. And thanks for the other recoomendations, I added them to my collection.

Also gonna try Death Parade on a different pc... see if there is any difference, as for Rambo, what graphics card are you on? NVIDIA seems to be the best one to use when it comes to Teknoparrot, everything else has issues for most games....

EDIT: Got Death Parade working in an older pc!! Now the problem is I cant get crosshair to show up lol

Nice, let me know how you like Sailor Moon Arcade! It's probably one of the best beat em ups on the arcade. Also, you're welcome here are a few other arcade games you could try; UN Squadron, Carrier Air Wing, Zombie Raid, Tengai, Smash TV also the SNES version as well as its sequel Total Carnage arcade/snes, p-47 Aces, dodonpachi daioujou, mushihimesama futari, Raiden Fighters series, Raiden 3, Raiden IV, Night Striker, Mercs arcade, and Marchen Maze. Just a couple more games for you to try! 

Nice to see you got Death Parade working on a diff computer and yes some lightgun games are like that unfortunately where you no targeting reticule/crosshair shows up and instead mouse cursor shows up instead. Do you at least get a mouse cursor for Death Parade? Or nothing shows up at all? 

For Rambo it crashes on me after I hit start and I tried everything that I could try but nothing works, cannot find a solution on these forums. I have an AMD Radeon graphics card its an older desktop PC. I even tried the shader fixes on the first page but the game still crashes on me unfortunately. 

il y a 14 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Its patreon only and the file to run it is car

Tks RRZ

With other emulator like Demul you think is impossible so?

Le 06/06/2020 à 01:26, R.R.Z. a dit :

So for snocross its safe to say that for amd users no matter what os your using it will work without the crashing issue(i never saw amd user wrote about this problem) and for nvidia users it depands on the os indeed very frustrating and odd problem 

RRZ do you have solution with snocross? I crash with screen on boot game please help tks

6 minutes ago, POPO69 said:

Tks RRZ

With other emulator like Demul you think is impossible so?

Just now, POPO69 said:

RRZ do you have solution with snocross? I crash with screen on boot game please help tks

No unfortunately I think only tp runs currently gtr and snocross is crashing to me too and a lot of people wrote here it crashes for them we all waiting for tp devs to fix it hopefully 

il y a 2 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

No unfortunately I think only tp runs currently gtr and snocross is crashing to me too and a lot of people wrote here it crashes for them we all waiting for tp devs to fix it hopefully 

Tks so I go to sleep. I'm french boy! 1H morning !

2 hours ago, ark216 said:

Sega Rally 3 getting a d3d error. Is there any fix?

About the Sega Rally has already been solved otherwise you don't need Lav Filters anymore, I'm passing the link to download "Fix Windows 10".

Hidden Content

Always attend this site

Hidden Content

On 11/26/2020 at 4:17 PM, shadowflare7799 said:

Nice, let me know how you like Sailor Moon Arcade! It's probably one of the best beat em ups on the arcade. Also, you're welcome here are a few other arcade games you could try; UN Squadron, Carrier Air Wing, Zombie Raid, Tengai, Smash TV also the SNES version as well as its sequel Total Carnage arcade/snes, p-47 Aces, dodonpachi daioujou, mushihimesama futari, Raiden Fighters series, Raiden 3, Raiden IV, Night Striker, Mercs arcade, and Marchen Maze. Just a couple more games for you to try! 

Nice to see you got Death Parade working on a diff computer and yes some lightgun games are like that unfortunately where you no targeting reticule/crosshair shows up and instead mouse cursor shows up instead. Do you at least get a mouse cursor for Death Parade? Or nothing shows up at all? 

For Rambo it crashes on me after I hit start and I tried everything that I could try but nothing works, cannot find a solution on these forums. I have an AMD Radeon graphics card its an older desktop PC. I even tried the shader fixes on the first page but the game still crashes on me unfortunately. 

Thanks for the recommendations, just added them to my list :) I am trying to get a snapshot of every mame rom that I consider "worth playing" to easily remember what they were about in the future.

And for Death Parade I get no cursor or crosshair at all... just shooting blindly, but at least I am closer now since I can actually run it, hopefully someone will help me out here to get the cursor going.

As for Rambo... lots of Teknoparrot games still have problems with AMD, so best thing to do is wait for devs to add more compatibility rather than waste a ton of time tryna get it working, I check the "changelog" everytime I do any update, thats how I found out they fixed Lets Go Jungle.

As a side note... so happy Rambo The Arcade exists, I played Rambo onrails shooter for ps3 with a psmove and its one of the few games I played where I considered smashing my controller, the game expects you to grind over and over on earlier levels to max out your stats, just to even have a chance to beat the last level, not to mention it has a bug that may crash and wipe your saves at any moment. So if you ever play that...my advice is get the headshot healing perk asap, play the game until the penultimate level, then play Rambo Arcade on Teknoparrot and pretend thats the final level (unless you hate yourself, but hopefully you dont!)

Edited by otomon

4 hours ago, otomon said:

Thanks for the recommendations, just added them to my list :) I am trying to get a snapshot of every mame rom that I consider "worth playing" to easily remember what they were about in the future.

And for Death Parade I get no cursor or crosshair at all... just shooting blindly, but at least I am closer now since I can actually run it, hopefully someone will help me out here to get the cursor going.

As for Rambo... lots of Teknoparrot games still have problems with AMD, so best thing to do is wait for devs to add more compatibility rather than waste a ton of time tryna get it working, I check the "changelog" everytime I do any update, thats how I found out they fixed Lets Go Jungle.

As a side note... so happy Rambo The Arcade exists, I played Rambo onrails shooter for ps3 with a psmove and its one of the few games I played where I considered smashing my controller, the game expects you to grind over and over on earlier levels to max out your stats, just to even have a chance to beat the last level, not to mention it has a bug that may crash and wipe your saves at any moment. So if you ever play that...my advice is get the headshot healing perk asap, play the game until the penultimate level, then play Rambo Arcade on Teknoparrot and pretend thats the final level (unless you hate yourself, but hopefully you dont!)

Your welcome, hope you enjoy the games! They are definitely worth playing in my opinion. Yeah, I haven't tried Death Parade yet so I can't say what the problem is or if I'll have the same issues. 

I think that I'll just wait for the devs to increase compatibility for Rambo because I can't get it working no matter what I tried unless its a bad dump and I need a new download. I've read on here that the game crashes for other people to but one of the fixes was to try a previous version of TeknoParrot. Haven't tried Lets Go Jungle, how is that game?

Yeah, I played Rambo that railer shooter to for the PC and hated it. Rambo The Arcade looks like a better Rambo game from the looks of it and everything I've seen off youtube the game is a blast to play. What other games do you recommend?

2 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

Your welcome, hope you enjoy the games! They are definitely worth playing in my opinion. Yeah, I haven't tried Death Parade yet so I can't say what the problem is or if I'll have the same issues. 

I think that I'll just wait for the devs to increase compatibility for Rambo because I can't get it working no matter what I tried unless its a bad dump and I need a new download. I've read on here that the game crashes for other people to but one of the fixes was to try a previous version of TeknoParrot. Haven't tried Lets Go Jungle, how is that game?

Yeah, I played Rambo that railer shooter to for the PC and hated it. Rambo The Arcade looks like a better Rambo game from the looks of it and everything I've seen off youtube the game is a blast to play. What other games do you recommend?

Blue Estate is highly underated lightgun game for pc alot of fun! As for Rambo arcade works fine here on win 7 maybe try an older version of teknoparrot there are alot of patches for that game. Trymado has a link somewhere where all patches for all games are on there.

17 hours ago, punkdark2000 said:

About the Sega Rally has already been solved otherwise you don't need Lav Filters anymore, I'm passing the link to download "Fix Windows 10".

Hidden Content

Always attend this site

Hidden Content

Thanks the game works now.