spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Anyone have noticed conflicting problems between Teknoparrot and Game Loader?
What I mean is

All my Nesica games / Taito Type X games are setup with Game Loader 3.7.5  and I checked all 1 by 1 worked fine.
Teknoparrot games setup with Tekno also working fine.

But what happened is I noticed after playing teknoparrot games , if I wanted to launch my Nesica/Taito - games loader become non function cannot start any games.

I need to reinstall game loader and restart computer to get it working again. I think Teknoparrot and ALL Game Loader are conflicting somewhere.

Can sometime else try this to confirm I am right?

11 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

In first post have the fix.

In the game settings, leave the option shown in the image below unchecked.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Ah, I see I had enabledebugger on I just unchecked it in my game settings. Thanks as I made it passed that screen this time however the game still crashes during the opening movie cutscenes after I hit start. Not sure what causes this and also I did apply the shader fix from the first page to. Is it possible that I could have a bad dump of the game and that is why its crashing? I'm sort of out of ideas when it comes to fixes at the moment. 

19 hours ago, djd said:

Dirty Drivin Cheat Engine hex addresses for Thunder Mesa track and Volcano Island Flipped tracks:

Hidden Content

Be sure to uncheck the toolbars and other crap it wants to install (Or download patreon version)

Cheat Engine! (0096F770 is the byte to edit,do so after you select a track. Set it to 0 for Thunder Mesa,and 11 for Volcano Island flipped)

Do we know if it is fixable properly in the future. I hope Coffee can have a look one day. We are very lucky to have him 

Hello everyone.

I have a couple of questions about Tekken 7 FR if someone could help please.

What resolution is the original game played at please? It's very slow on my set up which is strange since I can play dead or alive with no slowdown.

Also, is this on online game only since my only options are practice or online play, which I don't want. Can it be changed in the service menu?

18 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Hello everyone.

I have a couple of questions about Tekken 7 FR if someone could help please.

The file to change the res is defualtgameusersettings.ini and its normal that its a little bit slow because its maybe one of the few games on tp that is “demanding” regarding the game options if you want to play vs cpu mode its by selecting the online option that’s the only option i use for this game about the rest never tried

48 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

The file to change the res is defualtgameusersettings.ini and its normal that its a little bit slow because its maybe one of the few games on tp that is “demanding” regarding the game options if you want to play vs cpu mode its by selecting the online option that’s the only option i use for this game about the rest never tried

As ever R.R.Z. thank you!

Just played Aliens Extermination and Far Cry Paradise using a AMD radeon graphics card on my main machine testing before I put on the Arcade Cab (Nvidia) Farcry Paradise played excellent, had to limit the FPS on Aliens but then it played excellent as well! This is a nice help site for those with AMD or NVIDIA card I've seen this asked alot on here.

Hidden Content

I had to use RADEON Chill on the AMD 2020 Adrenaline Software. (RX480 saphire pulse) (LG 144hz 32" 2k flat monitor) (Hard to get use to after so many years on Nvidia cards) I recently upgraded to a new computer and wanted native compatibility for hackintosh so went with the radeon this time) So far though I havn't had any problems with the Radeon except for there software navigation sucks compared to Nvidia!!!

Edited by djd

Le 08/11/2020 à 12:56, PrinnyTonic a dit :

Does anyone know how to unlock all songs in Ongeki? I am using v1.6 of Unity Parrot but am missing a bunch of songs (mainly event stuff)

Same Problem :'(

Hello, how skip this in dream raider?

Hidden Content

I do it, home=test.

Edited by dante3732

On 11/22/2020 at 1:37 PM, shadowflare7799 said:

I'll have to give discord a try didn't know that you didn't need to install an app or anything to get it running. I guess I'm out of touch with all these new things on the net that are out will have to get updated on the specifics. I'm a member on speedrun.com and they talk about discord but up until now I didn't quite know what it was other than a chat service until you mentioned it to me. Can you even run a discord off your android or mobile phone? I don't have a web camera or microphone for my pc so I can't do voice chat through my desktop pc. Yeah, the Denjin Makai games were very good and yes the Ninja Gaiden Arcade game is very brutal to beat, I have not tried to 1cc/no death run it myself but plan to in the future. I'm more of a fan of the older ninja gaiden games not so much the newer ones on xbox for example. If you want a beatemup that is very difficult that I beat with no deaths/1cc on my youtube channel you should try Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. Its very fun but also very hard the arcade dipswitch settings have a lot of different difficulties. However, the higher the difficulty the more health basic enemies and bosses have which is a nightmare because there is a limited timer on screen for each area of the game, if you can't kill enemies fast enough you lose a life. Did you get around to trying death parade again to see if it works?

@shadowflare7799 Yeah you can even run Discord off your android browser even if you just do text (most people do) but I recommend getting the app.. its a tiny app, was designed specifically for gamers. Whenever I have questions about something I jump into the relevant discord server and you will get an answer much faster than a forum. For Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon... I recently downloaded the entire SNES beat em up catalogue (including translated/japanese games), and it had 2 sailor moon games, wonder if the arcade is a version of either.

BTW if you like beat em ups, I found the rarest beat em up for SNES "Gourmet Warriors", it was picked up and translated by another game publisher over 30 years later (just last year) its also the weirdest snes beat em up, there is a steam version but for the actual english rom had to dig around 4chan, let me know if you want a copy, its pretty much designed around 1cc, there are no lives or continues....Also I finally remembered what the game that inspired the creation of Metal Slug, its called "In The Hunt", its same graphics and gameplay only that you are a submarine instead of a soldier. Dont know why people treat Metal Slug as a classic but not that game....

And sadly Death Parade just wont work on my pc :( I gave up for now... decided to download every rom for MAME and now my library is messed up as I need to manually add to "Favorite" every game I will actually play x_x

7 hours ago, dante3732 said:

Hello, how skip this in dream raider?

Hidden Content

I do it, home=test.

I would like to know also!? Can use every key but exit!

1 hour ago, otomon said:

@shadowflare7799 Yeah you can even run Discord off your android browser even if you just do text (most people do) but I recommend getting the app.. its a tiny app, was designed specifically for gamers. Whenever I have questions about something I jump into the relevant discord server and you will get an answer much faster than a forum. For Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon... I recently downloaded the entire SNES beat em up catalogue (including translated/japanese games), and it had 2 sailor moon games, wonder if the arcade is a version of either.

BTW if you like beat em ups, I found the rarest beat em up for SNES "Gourmet Warriors", it was picked up and translated by another game publisher over 30 years later (just last year) its also the weirdest snes beat em up, there is a steam version but for the actual english rom had to dig around 4chan, let me know if you want a copy, its pretty much designed around 1cc, there are no lives or continues....Also I finally remembered what the game that inspired the creation of Metal Slug, its called "In The Hunt", its same graphics and gameplay only that you are a submarine instead of a soldier. Dont know why people treat Metal Slug as a classic but not that game....

And sadly Death Parade just wont work on my pc :( I gave up for now... decided to download every rom for MAME and now my library is messed up as I need to manually add to "Favorite" every game I will actually play x_x

I'll have to try discord out pretty soon and I have recently heard from other people that its a great chat feature designed for gamers much how twitch.tv is designed for gamers for streaming. I haven't tried the pretty soldier sailor moon snes beatemups, I was mentioning the arcade pretty soldier sailor moon because it was the only sailor moon game i've played. The graphics are just incredible for their time for a beatemup. I recommend going into the dipswitch settings on MAME for sailor moon and setting the game to either normal or extra easy. I have yet to see someone beat that game on hardest dipswitch setting with 1cc, unfortunately the timer is annoying and its great that they give you an option in the dipswitch settings to turn it completely off to play on hardest. The timer just makes everything even harder. 

Yes, I'm familiar with In The Hunt as it reminds me a lot of metal slug although I haven't worked on it yet to get the 1cc but will be trying soon. Another game to mention for 1ccing is Dead Connection by Taito (same company behind elevator action returns), its pretty difficult but nothing insane if you like prohibition era gangster shoot em up games, I recommend downloading that as well. I ended up becoming obsessed with that game its just so addicting. Speaking of addicting you may want to look into 1944 the loopmaster for MAME its a great shmup long and brutal game by Capcom. 

Ah, that sucks Death Parade doesn't work for you but someone did mention up above that they got it to work by installing the physx drivers so you may want to try that. I don't remember if you told me that you tried that fix but let me know if it works. I still can't get Rambo to run on my desktop pc because even with the shader fixes it still crashes on me every time I hit start and I have no idea why. I'm thinking that I might have a bad dump of the game since everybody else seems to have gotten that game working by now. I have an AMD Radeon R4 GPU its an older computer. 

38 minutes ago, tamer said:

If you are using Win10, see Windows protection, it blocks these files, so you go to the protection history, click on actions and have them enabled on the device.

transoformers game  I can just use 9 credits for all the whole game , I insert 1 credit , die , then insert another credit and continue with the game , etc , after I reach the 9th credit I can not play anymore as The game is like not detecting the credits , I though It was something related to a limit for the continue screen , but no , after the games end , I can not insert any credit , and the credit counter stays at 0 , I can not play or press start anymore

do anyone have any news on DOA 6 being released i figured it might have been out by now

Il y a 3 heures, lapolla41 a dit :

It seems that the "track select hack" does not work on Dirty Drivin, I'm experimenting the same problems as always...

Yes I tried but always the same track is selected with this hack...

They test that before share? Always the same thing...

Il y a 2 heures, PowerKopter69 a dit :

works fine here

Yes, it works in the sense that you effectively can select the Thunder Mesa track in the game menu now, but still you will get the Swissed Twister track instead :gene:

Edited by Tremolux

Pour info depuis la dernière mise à jour de TP on peut bien sélectionner toutes les courses de Dirty Drivin

Il n'y a plus qu'un seul véhicule que l'on ne peut pas choisir c'est le Riptide tous les autres sont bien sélectionnables

Il y a 1 heure, soso92 a dit :

Pour info depuis la dernière mise à jour de TP on peut bien sélectionner toutes les courses de Dirty Drivin

Il n'y a plus qu'un seul véhicule que l'on ne peut pas choisir c'est le Riptide tous les autres sont bien sélectionnables

Ah oui je confirme, on peut sélectionner Thunder Mesa sauf que c'est Swissed Twister qui se lance ! :rolleyes:

Just tested dd with tp 489 Thanks to tp devs for the possibility to choose all tracks it works great only the riptide vehicle can’t be selected hope they’ll also fix it as for lets go jungle special I’m using aimtrak lightgun for it and unlike the regular version when using the gun trigger it’s locked and I can’t move the crosshair only when it’s not used also i saw the possibility to add more to the life bar(100%)on test menu but unfortunately I think this game doesn’t have the possibility to continue after the life bar ends or maybe i missed something?

also can anyone here upload tp 369? with this version 

kof sky stage inputs works correctly 

good evening 

Edited by R.R.Z.

il y a 33 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Just tested dd with tp 489 Thanks to tp devs for the possibility to choose all tracks it works great only the riptide vehicle can’t be selected hope they’ll also fix it

Hi, can you actually play Thunder Mesa ?

Thanks

Just now, Tremolux said:

Hi, can you actually play Thunder Mesa ?

Thanks

I made that hack and working fine for me. Yes I can select that track and all others and yes they play. 

You obviously checked the box in game settings? And you have un-modified exe? Some people were hex editing their exe to try gain access to those tracks 

il y a 9 minutes, Boomslangnz a dit :

I made that hack and working fine for me. Yes I can select that track and all others and yes they play. 

You obviously checked the box in game settings? And you have un-modified exe? Some people were hex editing their exe to try gain access to those tracks 

Box checked : yes.

Un-modified exe : I guess no because I use a full HD hack...

What's very strange is that I can actually select Thunder Mesa BUT I get Swissted Twister instead when the race starts:what:

Thank you for your work anyway ! :-)

3 minutes ago, Tremolux said:

What's very strange is that I can actually select Thunder Mesa BUT I get Swissted Twister instead when the race starts:what:

Try the new exe from the first page under the game icon

18 minutes ago, Tremolux said:

Hm check back tonight and I'll pm you a test to try. See if we can fix then