spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Il y a 4 heures, flof477 a dit :

Bon ba J ai trouvé pour avoir dans le mode Test  avec l'option Option Assignement

1- aller dans la parametre du Jeux sous TP et decocher l'option FREE play (C'est ca qui fige la modification)

2- aller dans la mode Test et aller dans Option Assignement

Oui mais les changements effectués restent quand même inchangés. Ce sera surement corrigé plus tard. Je crois que la mise à jour servait juste à pouvoir y entrer, pas de sauvegarder les changements fait à l'intérieur.

Ce problème existe aussi avec Power Instinct 5, les modif dans le test mode ne sont pas prises en comptent alors que cela marche en utilisant Game All RH.

8 hours ago, petje said:

<_<NO

Why use Win7 ?

You can upgrade to 10 for free with a genuine registration key

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

But you could try to fit a PCIE GPU IN a laptop, you will probably need a axe, please show pictures of your progress.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Since you have, let's say "limited knowledge" of computers and operating systems.

I highly doubt you will get these games to work easily for you, with your "limited knowledge", so to be honest do not even try, it will bring much frustration to you.

TRY, good luck !

But do not ask me !

That is all I have

4 hours ago, Kubotasvl75 said:

That is all I have

Well, that will probably NOT work out for, so do not even try, for your own good

First you asked, what PC you should buy, precise specifications, and now you want to try it on a antique laptop and operating system ?

Well figure that one out, good luck !

Edited by petje

Salut à tous,

une question au sujet de Far cry : arrivez vous à tirer avec le player 1? la config marche bien, la gachette fonctionne pour la sélection du niveau et dans le "test menu", mais dès que le jeu se lance je ne peux ni tirer, ni lancer de grenades...

Alors qu'en configurant le player 2, no problemo...

Je sais pas si c'est ma version qui est pourrie ou a des fichiers de conf modifiés, ou que c'est un bug de TP. Mais je dois pas être le seul dans ce cas.

@+

salut garfield63 je te rassure je suis comme toi avec deux aimtrak light gun mais je trouve pas d'infos pour l'instant :gene:

Il y a 7 heures, garfield63 a dit :

Salut à tous,

une question au sujet de Far cry : arrivez vous à tirer avec le player 1? la config marche bien, la gachette fonctionne pour la sélection du niveau et dans le "test menu", mais dès que le jeu se lance je ne peux ni tirer, ni lancer de grenades...

Alors qu'en configurant le player 2, no problemo...

Je sais pas si c'est ma version qui est pourrie ou a des fichiers de conf modifiés, ou que c'est un bug de TP. Mais je dois pas être le seul dans ce cas.

@+

salut garfield63 je te rassure je suis comme toi avec deux aimtrak light gun mais je trouve pas d'infos pour l'instant :gene:

Hey guys I've been having an issue with the initial D games for a while I was hoping someone could help, specifically 7 or 8. The games launch fine and lets me get to the level and car select. When the game loads to start the race it crashes and boots me out. This happens on all them and I have redownloaded and tried again, but the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

On 11/20/2020 at 10:30 PM, flof477 said:

After modification have you put your file in read-only mode ?

Tried what you suggested with sgg game even with read only(which in dd game isn’t needed and it works)but it always stay the same on 1360x768 resolution in the game itself

i guess it’s not possible with this game

Hey Guys,

Got Justice League running, but the controller set up in TP is not working. No matter what I set using my computer keyboard, S = start, K=B2, L=B2, :=B3, '=B4, and the axis bindings don't seem to do anything. No joystick movements.

Any info is truly appreciated.

Also, has anyone had any issues with the INDEO codecs messing with any other games? I'm looking to put this game on my gaming computer that is close to being set up and completely finished and would hate to nerf any working games if this codec causes any issues. :)

Edited by buck116

9 minutes ago, buck116 said:

Hey Guys,

Got Justice League running, but the controller set up in TP is not working

I’m using xbox joypad with it on xinput and on the input settings of tp i used the left analog stick on x+ with the usual buttons for the rest(i didn’t set the up down since it works with left right option for all directions) 

hope it helps

Edited by R.R.Z.

Bonjour,

Je suis en cours de configuration d'hyperspin et de Teknoparrot en ce moment. Après la dernière mise à jour de Teknoparrot faite aujourd'hui, je ne peux plus jouer à Outrun 2 SP SDX (il semble qu'il faut etre Patreon) ni à initial D 8 (il ne semble pas falloir être Patreon mais le jeu ne se lance pas après la fenêtre DOS). J'avais fait une copie du dossier de Teknoparrot pour pouvoir revenir en arrière, mais même avec cette copie ça ne marche pas non plus.

Est-ce dû à la mise à jour ?

Puis-je faire un retour arrière sur les mises à jour de teknoparrot ? Ou faut il télécharger de nouveau fichier pour que les jeux refonctionnent ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Dirty Drivin is 10x better, Just put the 1920x1080p Vulcan config tweak in, and turned up the volume to max! Much better now..Been running on the cab for bout an hour no crashes. Awesome work by Reaver and Crew on latest TP. Is there a trick to select the one other vehicle RIPTIDE. Will the Keypad for save games work if freeplay is turned off in test menu? Also will this game work over lan now? Oh and super nice to have Force Feedback working in this game as well, thanks to Boomslangz! (I found out on Outrun 2 you need to drop the opengl.dll file in the teknoparrot directory so FFB works now)

Edited by djd

55 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

I’m using xbox joypad with it on xinput and on the input settings of tp i used the left analog stick on x+ with the usual buttons for the rest(i didn’t set the up down since it works with left right option for all directions) 

hope it helps

Hey R.R.Z., thanks for the info. I'm using DInput because I'm using my computer keyboard, but for the life of me I can't get the character to move at all. I've tried all the keyboard keys, and setting axis is Controller set up in TP. No dice.

I don't have an XInput controller, so I'm out of luck there.

Anyone out there running Justice League with DInput using their computer keyboard as controller?

3 hours ago, buck116 said:

Hey R.R.Z., thanks for the info. I'm using DInput because I'm using my computer keyboard, but for the life of me I can't get the character to move at all. I've tried all the keyboard keys, and setting axis is Controller set up in TP. No dice.

I don't have an XInput controller, so I'm out of luck there.

Anyone out there running Justice League with DInput using their computer keyboard as controller?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

Just checked dd on tp 483 Unfortunately still no option to pick 2 tracks(thunder mesa,volcano island flipped) and riptide vehicle only randomly hopefully tp devs will fix it too in the future 

Edited by R.R.Z.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb djd:

Dirty Drivin is 10x better, Just put the 1920x1080p Vulcan config tweak in, and turned up the volume to max! Much better now..Been running on the cab for bout an hour no crashes. Awesome work by Reaver and Crew on latest TP. Is there a trick to select the one other vehicle RIPTIDE. Will the Keypad for save games work if freeplay is turned off in test menu? Also will this game work over lan now? Oh and super nice to have Force Feedback working in this game as well, thanks to Boomslangz! (I found out on Outrun 2 you need to drop the opengl.dll file in the teknoparrot directory so FFB works now)

Yea i can confirm its finally working flawlessly in LAN now :-)

Il y a 10 heures, R.R.Z. a dit :

Just checked dd on tp 483 Unfortunately still no option to pick 2 tracks(thunder mesa,volcano island flipped) and riptide vehicle only randomly hopefully tp devs will fix it too in the future 

Yes me too I can't wait to be able to test the 2 other non-selectable races and the same for the 2 other cars

The backup works perfectly well

I hope that one day it will be possible to fix on Windows 10 Xgames Snowcross it is also a great fun game.  Before when I was on Windows the game spat a bit but now on Windows 10 there are too many crashes to play correctly

il y a 10 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Yes me too I can't wait to be able to test the 2 other non-selectable races and the same for the 2 other cars

Just saw a vid on youtube of a guy playing Thunder Mesa by using a programm called Cheat Engine

Definitely need to try that !

il y a 12 minutes, soso92 a dit :

I hope that one day it will be possible to fix on Windows 10 Xgames Snowcross it is also a great fun game.  Before when I was on Windows the game spat a bit but now on Windows 10 there are too many crashes to play correctly

Yes me too, that game is really fun, that is so frustrating ! Must be no big deal to fix as sometimes it runs properly, for a single race at least !

24 minutes ago, soso92 said:

The other car is unlocked but i succeeded using it after 1 race and also if you choose the left option until the end of the countdown it’ll pick tracks/vehicles randomly (I succeeded playing thunder mesa track like that) it’s a temporary solution until hopefully they’ll fix that 

regarding snowcross yes those crashes r frustrating I’m waiting for a fix for that and srtv stage 5 

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, soso92 said:

Did you have lunlock the extra cars and tracks in operator menu? If not they will unlock if you hit the correct achievements.... they’re are piles of achievements but still easily achieved even with difficulty turned to max on all setting. 

Il y a 20 heures, Tdg81 a dit :

Merci @Tdg81 pour l'info, c'est vrai qu'il y a pas eu beaucoup d'infos sur ce bug, en espérant que Reaver arrive à le fixer dans une prochaine release...

On 11/18/2020 at 8:14 AM, shadowflare7799 said:

Yeah, Toronto is a very nice place to live my friend says. I heard it can be quite expensive though. That would be great to do co-op runs with you! Co-Op runs tend to get more views on youtube it seems and well the way 1CC works is each player is given one credit per play and once you lose all your lives on that one credit then the game is over. So its basically just lots of practice to get the run done. The way I do it though is I limit myself to one life per game when I'm recording so no deaths or no damage. The term "no miss" run is asian japanese/chinese for no lives lost during the gameplay so that's what that stands for. 

I used to use skype to contact people but don't currently have it installed atm but could install it. Discord I have heard a lot about it but never used it myself but would be willing to give it a try. How is discord, pretty good? I never tried it all I have is facebook and youtube at the moment. Ah, how did you like Ghost Chaser Densei aka Denjin Makai? I found it to be very fun, probably one of the better beat em ups out there although its on the easy side. Yes I also played Guardians but only briefly its very fun. Have you tried Ninja Gaiden arcade another beat em up? Its called Shadow Warriors I think. Its quite difficult to learn but a great deal of fun.

@shadowflare7799 Sorry been working alot the last few days! And yeah Toronto is one of the most expensive cities, but the other option is to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere with cheap rent... but nowhere to go and nothing to do lol when I was in my 20s I loved going all over the city looking for independent video game shops, seen one go from literally a closet size to a huge warehouse sized store in the middle of downtown... couldn't do that in a small town. I will have to check out some of your videos later today for 1CC runs... sounds intense! 

Discord is the best app right now for contacting people through text or voice, and making chat servers for anything you want, even Emuline has one (allthough its a pretty dead chat server) you really need to try it... you dont even need to install it, it can run off your browser!

I enjoyed both Denjin Makai games :) As for Ninja Gaiden... its hard as @#$% but people are saying the arcade version of it is the "easy mode" 0_0 not even gonna bother with the home console versions lol I played the 3d reboots a few years back and they were almost impossible, had to cheese alot of bosses to beat them...but they did introduce one of the sexiest female characters in gaming Momiji 

8 minutes ago, otomon said:

:) As for Ninja Gaiden

I remember the original 1988 game from the arcades couldn’t stop watching the intro with the rain a beautiful game and one of my favorites games

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

I remember the original 1988 game from the arcades couldn’t stop watching the intro with the rain a beautiful game and one of my favorites games

Oh yeah the graphics for the "cutscenes" were amazing for the time, I think I remember reading that it was the first game to have them, or at least popularizing the idea of having cutscenes in a video game, rather than just jumping the player into gameplay... and look at where we are today, games have hours long cutscenes. 

Evening everyone, i hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

I'm still trying to get lets go jungle to work but to no avail.  I'm at the point of sound but no picture which is further than before when it just crashed.

I have an error message come up which says the following; "fprintf error and position 3

error line 2 invalid option specified 

error line 338 syntax error near ??

The ?? represents a different word, be it "short" or "madr" and the second error line changes over and over 339,341,378 etc....

Any ideas?

22 minutes ago, otomon said:

@shadowflare7799 Sorry been working alot the last few days! And yeah Toronto is one of the most expensive cities, but the other option is to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere with cheap rent... but nowhere to go and nothing to do lol when I was in my 20s I loved going all over the city looking for independent video game shops, seen one go from literally a closet size to a huge warehouse sized store in the middle of downtown... couldn't do that in a small town. I will have to check out some of your videos later today for 1CC runs... sounds intense! 

Discord is the best app right now for contacting people through text or voice, and making chat servers for anything you want, even Emuline has one (allthough its a pretty dead chat server) you really need to try it... you dont even need to install it, it can run off your browser!

I enjoyed both Denjin Makai games :) As for Ninja Gaiden... its hard as @#$% but people are saying the arcade version of it is the "easy mode" 0_0 not even gonna bother with the home console versions lol I played the 3d reboots a few years back and they were almost impossible, had to cheese alot of bosses to beat them...but they did introduce one of the sexiest female characters in gaming Momiji 

Yeah, my friend Daniel says that Toronto is expensive thats where he lives. Rent there is also expensive! Yeah I have been busy myself lately and have not been on the internet that much. I don't have too much on my youtube channel at the moment but in time plan to add a lot of games. 

I'll have to give discord a try didn't know that you didn't need to install an app or anything to get it running. I guess I'm out of touch with all these new things on the net that are out will have to get updated on the specifics. I'm a member on speedrun.com and they talk about discord but up until now I didn't quite know what it was other than a chat service until you mentioned it to me. Can you even run a discord off your android or mobile phone? I don't have a web camera or microphone for my pc so I can't do voice chat through my desktop pc. Yeah, the Denjin Makai games were very good and yes the Ninja Gaiden Arcade game is very brutal to beat, I have not tried to 1cc/no death run it myself but plan to in the future. I'm more of a fan of the older ninja gaiden games not so much the newer ones on xbox for example. If you want a beatemup that is very difficult that I beat with no deaths/1cc on my youtube channel you should try Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. Its very fun but also very hard the arcade dipswitch settings have a lot of different difficulties. However, the higher the difficulty the more health basic enemies and bosses have which is a nightmare because there is a limited timer on screen for each area of the game, if you can't kill enemies fast enough you lose a life. Did you get around to trying death parade again to see if it works?

19 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Evening everyone, i hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

I'm still trying to get lets go jungle to work but to no avail.  I'm at the point of sound but no picture which is further than before when it just crashed.                                                                                                                                                                        

i saw someone wrote the same in the past unfortunately I don’t think it works currently with intel gpu 

Dirty Drivin Cheat Engine hex addresses for Thunder Mesa track and Volcano Island Flipped tracks:

Hidden Content

Be sure to uncheck the toolbars and other crap it wants to install (Or download patreon version)

Cheat Engine! (0096F770 is the byte to edit,do so after you select a track. Set it to 0 for Thunder Mesa,and 11 for Volcano Island flipped)

Edited by djd

I hope we can play unlimited credits for Let's Go Jungle Special soon.  Currently we can add up to 24 credits but when the life bar is over we cannot continue.  And the start button works for player 1 but not for player 2

Hey, was wondering if anybody could help me with Rambo for TeknoParrot. I know that I mentioned before that the game crashes on me soon as I hit player start. However, I get a bunch of text on a black screen after I hit start. I'm on an AMD Radeon R4 GPU (it's an older desktop computer) and seems to play a few other pc based arcade games just fine like hotd 4, mach storm, sega golden gun, and aliens extermination just fine. Here's a screenshot of the text/black screen I get when Rambo crashes.. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be? Thanks.

rambocrash.jpg

I have a question for the players who play like me with a steering wheel and the FFB
In the options of Teknoparrot do you use the option Stooz Zone ?? and if so, how many%?

4 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

Hey, was wondering if anybody could help me with Rambo for TeknoParrot. I know that I mentioned before that the game crashes on me soon as I hit player start. However, I get a bunch of text on a black screen after I hit start. I'm on an AMD Radeon R4 GPU (it's an older desktop computer) and seems to play a few other pc based arcade games just fine like hotd 4, mach storm, sega golden gun, and aliens extermination just fine. Here's a screenshot of the text/black screen I get when Rambo crashes.. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be? Thanks.

rambocrash.jpg

In first post have the fix.

In the game settings, leave the option shown in the image below unchecked.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1606099693

4 hours ago, soso92 said:

I have a question for the players who play like me with a steering wheel and the FFB
In the options of Teknoparrot do you use the option Stooz Zone ?? and if so, how many%?

Really is meant for controllers only, please don't use that on wheels. :D If you do, please keep at insane tiny amount!