spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

30 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

but if patreon may i play it free?

No you can’t until it’ll be out of patreon also this game is on 4:3 scale not 16:9

6 minutes ago, otomon said:

I haven't figured out how to delete games from list, how do you do it? Also not sure how it would help since I said I tried on fresh copy, but I am willing to try.

This is what I did just now and it solved it for me to delete a game go to the add game list point to the game and delete it then you won’t see it on the libary list also you can delete the userprofile xml file of the game it’ll be quicker and same result 

Edited by R.R.Z.

2 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

This is what I did just now and it solved it for me to delete a game go to the add game list point to the game and delete it then you won’t see it on the liberty list 

Thanks tried deleting and re-adding as you advice, but still nothing, I am wondering... are you on latest version? 1.0.0.481? Also did you try using the shader fix? Thats what I think messed it up for me, no idea what the bat file modified

Just now, otomon said:

Thanks tried deleting and re-adding as you advice, but still nothing, I am wondering... are you on latest version? 1.0.0.481? Also did you try using the shader fix? Thats what I think messed it up for me, no idea what the bat file modified

I’m using tp 481 and nvidia gpu as for the shader i don’t remember it was long time ago

3 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

I’m using tp 481 and nvidia gpu as for the shader i don’t remember it was long time ago

Maybe its just bad dump on this thread... but its literally the only one available on the internet, cant find anymore copies anywhere. I remember downloading it somewhere else before and getting it to work.. even tho it had the speed up problem and bad textures

@R.R.Z. Any chance you got decent internet and can upload your copy? Or did you just grab it from this thread?

Edited by otomon

2 minutes ago, otomon said:

Maybe its just bad dump on this thread... but its literally the only one available on the internet, cant find anymore copies anywhere. I remember downloading it somewhere else before and getting it to work.. even tho it had the speed up problem and bad textures

@R.R.Z. Any chance you got decent internet and can upload your copy? Or did you just grab it from this thread?

I use the one from here r u using intel gpu? because I think it doesn’t work with it also if you like have a look on my list on page 791 with the games that still has problems on tp  hopefully they’ll be fixed in the future 

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

I use the one from here r u using intel gpu? because I think it doesn’t work with it also if you like have a look on my list on page 791 with the games that still has problems on tp  hopefully they’ll be fixed in the future 

No I am in NVIDIA same as you, I played through Lets go jungle special after patch fixed the problems with it so I assumed same for the original version... but looks like they are different games, ill just wait and hopefully Teknoparrot devs fix it at some point, at least I got to play one version of it :)

6 minutes ago, otomon said:

No I am in NVIDIA same as you, I played through Lets go jungle special after patch fixed the problems with it so I assumed same for the original version... but looks like they are different games, ill just wait and hopefully Teknoparrot devs fix it at some point, at least I got to play one version of it :)

Which resolution r u using for lgj special? Its on 4:3 scale but for me the aiming is completely off on the regular version its ok I’m using aimtrak lightgun

11 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Which resolution r u using for lgj special? Its on 4:3 scale but for me the aiming is completely off on the regular version its ok I’m using aimtrak lightgun

My PC is set to 1920x1080... but game tries to boot in 1440x900 for some reason, dont know if there is a way to change that, tried changing the resolution on my desktop to match that as you adviced, but didn't do much.

Just now, otomon said:

My PC is set to 1920x1080... but game tries to boot in 1440x900 for some reason, dont know if there is a way to change that, tried changing the resolution on my desktop to match that as you adviced, but didn't do much.

R u using a mouse for it?

2 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

R u using a mouse for it?

Yeah, I use mouse for all light gun games on Teknoparrot, trying to get Transformers rigth now but wont let me insert coin... I remember for Lets Go Jungle Special had to go to test menu to change "ticket" to "coin" so assumed it was same deal here, but game crashes when going to Test Mode.

1 minute ago, otomon said:

Yeah, I use mouse for all light gun games on Teknoparrot, trying to get Transformers rigth now but wont let me insert coin... I remember for Lets Go Jungle Special had to go to test menu to change "ticket" to "coin" so assumed it was same deal here, but game crashes when going to Test Mode.

Thanks for the info for transformers try set the service 1 button on tp settings not the coin and it should work 

6 hours ago, sfenney said:

Hi, Is anyone able to compile the Teknoparrot UI in 640x480 for me please? I don't know how to do it. I can't reduce the size of the UI once it is running and my desktop can't be changed from 640x480 - therefore I can't click on anything due to the desktop being stretched. All games will run fine - its just the UI i am having the problem with?

Same problem, I use an external lcd monitor.

I also asked the developpers many times....

28 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Thanks for the info for transformers try set the service 1 button on tp settings not the coin and it should work 

Thank you! That worked, sadly I got the infamous crash on Stage 3 that I seen a few people report, oh well... another game I have to wait more time to play.

EDIT: I noticed there is "Transformers + Final" version.... is that like a fixed copy of the same dump or something?

Edited by otomon

Le 01/02/2019 à 18:26, POOTERMAN a dit :

Al my main man, good to see ya buddy :)

I only use a batch file if I need to launch another program before the game starts (Like dxwnd or demul shooter etc) For every game in Tekno parrot I just create a new desktop shortcut and link it to the games .XML, for example in the shortcut's 'Target Box' type this:

"E:\Emulators\TeknoParrot v1.86\TeknoParrotUi.exe" --profile=or2spdlx.xml

eg.jpg.487bd361c1134dc072faf69eab7c1525.jpg

Easy as that really mate :)

Remember however that it is compulsory that you use one of my nice pretty shiny desktop icons to make your desktop look all the better :)

First of all, sorry for replying such an old comment, but I'd like to thank you a LOT for this tip!

Also, I'd like to know if it's possible to use this with other types of emulators. Like, running a PS1 game on a PS1 emulator just by opening the shortcut. I tried to with no success.

Thanks, again!

Can anyone change the screen resolution in luigi mansion arcade in teknoparrot. As my screen goes upto 1366x768 and when i boot luigimansion its like it boots up and starts but its massive as i can only fit a quarter of the gamescreen on my screen.

41 minutes ago, otomon said:

Thank you! That worked, sadly I got the infamous crash on Stage 3 that I seen a few people report, oh well... another game I have to wait more time to play.

EDIT: I noticed there is "Transformers + Final" version.... is that like a fixed copy of the same dump or something?

Not that I know of 

13 hours ago, otomon said:

Ah yeah I figured each character in Vendetta is locked to a character slot, thanks man! BTW I just thought today... if you like beat em ups, someone made something called "Streets of Rage Remake" which is basically all first 3 games mixed into one with somewhat updated graphics and some new options, really worth a download! Just saw someone uploaded a copy to the forums today.

And thanks for your advice about how agents work, gonna start looking into it! Gonna follow my dreams no matter what, no better revenge on an ex-wife that them knowing you are happy and successful lol I agree dating is messed up this days...sorry to hear you got cheated on, that really sucks! I live in a pretty big city here in Canada, almost everyone I know wants to be in a "polyamorous open relationship"  aka they dont want to put the effort to actually learn to love and care for someone, our society has just become more selfish and self-centered in general! (another reason I got off social media), but someday I will meet someone who is just right for me,  and play both Shock Troopers games in co-op ;) I am done "looking" too, every relationship I had just kinda happened as I was pursuing my passion... that's the trick to not care too much and just focus on yourself! 

Just downloaded Ghundara, if you think of anything else let me know, does not have to be MAME. I am looking at all consoles, and the obscure the better. Found some "obscure" but really good light gun games today, one is Blue Estate... really amazing light gun game that came out on 2015 for Windows, another is A.D. Cop which also came out on Windows... but its a DOS game highly inspired by Virtua Cop.

Yeah, for Vendetta the characters are locked to different player slots. Glad that you enjoyed that game its a favorite of mine and I beat the game several years ago without losing a life. Side note; If you beat the game on 1 credit then the game continues to the final area of the game which is just a boss rush of previous bosses of the game including in the final boss as well as random enemies from previous stages. Also, like someone else said the 2 player rom it makes it even easier to select characters since you don't have to worry about 4 character slots.

Yes, a good way to live your life is by living well and being happy. If all you have is revenge on your mind and just getting even with people then you won't be living the life that you deserve. Go on the attack if you want people deserve it but never forget that you come first in your life and is a key to making other peoples lives better. Nice, you live in Canada hey I got some really good friends that live there in Toronto! Do you live in Toronto to or some place else? Well if you are interested I'm looking for a partner to do co-op runs with for my youtube channel on 1 credit clear and shock troopers happens to be one of the games I'm interested in doing. If you have a messenger like Skype let me know I can contact you through there. 

Gundhara is a nice unknown gem in the arcade library, I'll let you know about that games list I can make. Here's another tip though try Ghost Chaser Densei for the arcade its classified as a SNES bootleg very fun beat em up if you love those types of games. Also, I'll have to try Death Parade today and see if I could get it working as I was a little bit behind last weekend and didn't get the chance to try it. 

1 hour ago, otomon said:

Hi mate i have this problem. What I have done is use Jconfig, you can get it from

Configure Start and Coin in the buttons sections of Jconfig and check High Resolution, also in settings, check mouse active.  Also for me using a wiimote, I select number 4 sensitivity. I am using a Wiimote and Mayflash Bar using option 2 on the bar, so can play using that as a Lightgun. Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, sargetyu said:

Can anyone change the screen resolution in luigi mansion arcade in teknoparrot. As my screen goes upto 1366x768 and when i boot luigimansion its like it boots up and starts but its massive as i can only fit a quarter of the gamescreen on my screen.

Try setting your scaling on Windows to 100%. That works for me using Windows 10. Cheers.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:24 AM, eathearty1 said:

Have you tried Game Loader All RH and under the loader settings 1 point it to your tecknoparrot folder, at first when you boot game it looks like it is only going to play in a small screen but dont quit game let it fully load and it will fill the screen when ot boots up.

It just goes to a black screen for about 30 seconds and crashes.

11 hours ago, S3M80 said:

why do u use jconfig just use raw input in teknoparrot and put choose mayflash dolphinbar in lightgun controller bind the wiimote directly all done

For some reason, it crashes in teknoparrot at the character silhouettes, but runs perfectly fine with jconfig.

Salut à tous,

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait où je pourrais trouver la version export (ou US ?) de Sega Race TV ? Il y a des vidéos sur youtube  de mecs qui font tourner cette version sur Teknoparrot donc ça doit bien exister quelque part ^^

Merci d'avance !

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could find the export (or US) version of Sega Race TV ? There are vids of guys playing that version on youtube so it must exists somewhere :-)

Thanks in advance !

Il y a 3 heures, Tremolux a dit :

Salut à tous,

Est-ce que quelqu'un sait où je pourrais trouver la version export (ou US ?) de Sega Race TV ? Il y a des vidéos sur youtube  de mecs qui font tourner cette version sur Teknoparrot donc ça doit bien exister quelque part ^^

Merci d'avance !

Dans "game settings" lorsque tu sélectionnes le jeu dans Tecknoparrot il y a la possibilité de choisir la version que tu souhaites (JAPAN, US ou EXPORT)

@erdoboy43 Hey thanks on the tip about Jconfig... may give it a try, but personally at this point I may just wait for Teknoparrot devs to fix it. So tired of every game I want to play to require little fixes and configurations...I have probably spent more times fixing games than actually playing them, the reason I like Teknoparrot its cause its simple.

@shadowflare7799

I actually live in Toronto, the only place worth living in Canada lol j/k 
And im down to do co-op stuff.. but how does 1 credit clear work? We both just get one credit and if we die we cant insert more coins? Bear in mind I wouldn't consider myself a pro XD 

Also dont think anyone uses Skype anymore, all the cool kids are using Discord these days. B)

I was just playing Ghost Chaser Densei today (I have the version called Denjin Makai) did you know there is actually a sequel called Guardians?

Edited by otomon

Il y a 8 heures, Safur a dit :

Dans "game settings" lorsque tu sélectionnes le jeu dans Tecknoparrot il y a la possibilité de choisir la version que tu souhaites (JAPAN, US ou EXPORT)

Super ça marche ! Alors là merci parce que j'avoue que je n'aurais même pas tenté dans le sens où j'ai déjà fait l'essai de changer de région de cette manière avec d'autres jeux mais sans succès ! (Par exemple Initial D8, même si je mets sur export le jeu reste en Japonais)

Par contre est-ce que quelqu'un sait pourquoi le dernier circuit fait planter le jeu ?

Edited by Tremolux

Il y a 2 heures, Tremolux a dit :

Super ça marche ! Alors là merci parce que j'avoue que je n'aurais même pas tenté dans le sens où j'ai déjà fait l'essai de changer de région de cette manière avec d'autres jeux mais sans succès ! (Par exemple Initial D8, même si je mets sur export le jeu reste en Japonais)

Par contre est-ce que quelqu'un sait pourquoi le dernier circuit fait planter le jeu ?

Initial D8 n'est sorti qu'au Japon il me semble donc pas possible de le mettre dans une autre langue. Seul le 4 mais version export est exclusivement en anglais. Certains jeux sont multilangues d'autre non.

Ce problème est connu. Le choix du dernier circuit fait planter le jeu et si tu gagnes les 3 courses à la fin des crédits le jeu plante également mais si tu perds non.

Ugh, I just can't get Let's Go Jungle Special or Operation Ghost to run properly... I just get no input despite configuring Demulshooter. Anyone care to give me an updated step by step guide on how to proceed? Just in case, here's my OG shortcut:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I haven't tried making one for LGJS yet as I can't get even my keyboard to work, but the same code (modified with the correct names) works perfectly for Sega Golden Gun, Dream Raiders, Rambo and Transformers HA so I don't understand what's wrong…

Edit: same problem with Let's Go Island. You can respond in french btw.
Edit 2: got LGJS to work, but is there any way to get 1080p support? Also I'm not sure how to bind the action buttons...

Edited by Nostradadu

il y a une heure, Safur a dit :

Initial D8 n'est sorti qu'au Japon il me semble donc pas possible de le mettre dans une autre langue. Seul le 4 mais version export est exclusivement en anglais. Certains jeux sont multilangues d'autre non.

Oui du coup je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt d'avoir l'option dans "Game Settings" ^^

Merci pour tes réponses en tout cas !

11 hours ago, otomon said:

@erdoboy43 Hey thanks on the tip about Jconfig... may give it a try, but personally at this point I may just wait for Teknoparrot devs to fix it. So tired of every game I want to play to require little fixes and configurations...I have probably spent more times fixing games than actually playing them, the reason I like Teknoparrot its cause its simple.

@shadowflare7799

I actually live in Toronto, the only place worth living in Canada lol j/k 
And im down to do co-op stuff.. but how does 1 credit clear work? We both just get one credit and if we die we cant insert more coins? Bear in mind I wouldn't consider myself a pro XD 

Also dont think anyone uses Skype anymore, all the cool kids are using Discord these days. B)

I was just playing Ghost Chaser Densei today (I have the version called Denjin Makai) did you know there is actually a sequel called Guardians?

Yeah, Toronto is a very nice place to live my friend says. I heard it can be quite expensive though. That would be great to do co-op runs with you! Co-Op runs tend to get more views on youtube it seems and well the way 1CC works is each player is given one credit per play and once you lose all your lives on that one credit then the game is over. So its basically just lots of practice to get the run done. The way I do it though is I limit myself to one life per game when I'm recording so no deaths or no damage. The term "no miss" run is asian japanese/chinese for no lives lost during the gameplay so that's what that stands for. 

I used to use skype to contact people but don't currently have it installed atm but could install it. Discord I have heard a lot about it but never used it myself but would be willing to give it a try. How is discord, pretty good? I never tried it all I have is facebook and youtube at the moment. Ah, how did you like Ghost Chaser Densei aka Denjin Makai? I found it to be very fun, probably one of the better beat em ups out there although its on the easy side. Yes I also played Guardians but only briefly its very fun. Have you tried Ninja Gaiden arcade another beat em up? Its called Shadow Warriors I think. Its quite difficult to learn but a great deal of fun.

Il y a 6 heures, Nostradadu a dit :

Ugh, I just can't get Let's Go Jungle Special or Operation Ghost to run properly... I just get no input despite configuring Demulshooter. Anyone care to give me an updated step by step guide on how to proceed? Just in case, here's my OG shortcut:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I haven't tried making one for LGJS yet as I can't get even my keyboard to work, but the same code (modified with the correct names) works perfectly for Sega Golden Gun, Dream Raiders, Rambo and Transformers HA so I don't understand what's wrong…

Edit: same problem with Let's Go Island. You can respond in french btw.
Edit 2: got LGJS to work, but is there any way to get 1080p support? Also I'm not sure how to bind the action buttons...

Hello nostra!  ^_^

Pour OG ton gs2.ini doit ressembler  à ça pour que ça fonctionne avec le rawinput :

fait d'abord un backup de ton fichier gs2.ini avant d'utiliser ma conf (je voudrais pas qu'on m'accuse d'avoir tout casser!  )  ^_^;)

[BBS]
FullScreen=0
CabinetType=0
PresentationInterval=1
EnableSound=1
EnableRecoil=1
EnableJvs=1
EnableLedBoard=1
EnableAMLib=1 
EnableInputDevices=1
EnableLuaDebugger=0
EnableForceGCWhenF5=1
GA_AdSound=1
EnableBlood=1
Difficulty=2
Life=4
Armor=1
DressCode=0
ShowVersion=0
RomType=1
Region=1
Language=en
Version_Debug=0
Version_HoriiYosuke=0
Version_JongwookKang=0
Version_CheolhoKang=0
Version_HwasooLee=0
Version_TaejoongKim=0
Version_SakamakiRyouichi=0
Version_YamayaTakeshi=0
Version_KawamuraHiroaki=0
Version_DisableSoundLog=1
EnableInputDevices=0
SoundVolume=50
PofileGraph=0
SwipeCard=0
AutoShow_ErrorLog=0
AutoShow_FixMe=0
Dofile=1
PrintSvnVersion=0
MovieVolume=75

UP = CREDIT
ENTER = START
DOWN = SWITCH WEAPONS
MOUSE LEFT = FIRE/SHOOT
MOUSE RIGHT = ACTION BUTTON

Depuis la toute dernière version de TP (que j'ai mis  à jour aujourd'hui) la 1.0.0.482 TPUI, tout est rentré dans l'ordre aux niveaux des axes des crosshairs.

Je prépare une vidéo pour montrer mes confs pour presque chaque jeux de gun.

Pour info depuis la dernière mise à jour Dirty Drivin fonctionne nickel

Par contre dans le test mode pas de réglage de résolution.... Dommage j'aurais aimé le mettre en 1080p mais on peut régler d'autres difficultés 

il y a une heure, soso92 a dit :

Pour info depuis la dernière mise à jour Dirty Drivin fonctionne nickel

Par contre dans le test mode pas de réglage de résolution.... Dommage j'aurais aimé le mettre en 1080p mais on peut régler d'autres difficultés 

Salut Soso tu jous avec quoi? volant?

je comprend pas moi mes pedal sont dans le sens inverse.

Si j'accelere ca désaccelere...si je freine ca avance si j'appuis pas sur le frein la voiture reste bloquée...

pourtant sur emulateur M2 et M3 j'ai pas de pb...j'ai cette inversion que sur Teknoparrot....

tu as une idée? sur le panneau de config windows puis dans peripheriques, si je test les pedal ca marce nickel

merci