spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Il y a 10 heures, SuperMagoAlex a dit :

Hi ginzu, also for me is not working. I tried with the bar in mode2.

HI. 

Thank you to report it too. 

Il y a 5 heures, EmuAl a dit :

hey all, for me it works in mode 4 with touchmote, 2 players works but either wiimote controls both crosshairs at the same time and fires bullets at the same time,

in mayflash mouse mode 2 only 1 gun can connect so its just the same as using mouse mode for gun games.

in the controller setup djp virtual multitouch is touchmote not mayflash so if your having this setup instead of mayflash then make sure you start touchmote and pair the wiimotes through that in mode 4.

having 2 wiimotes firing at same time makes it easier lol :P but what we would love is 2 players moving and firing independently please :)

Yes. Exactly the same behaviour for me using 2 mayflash dolphinbar in mode 2.

7 minutes ago, ginzu said:

Yes. Exactly the same behaviour for me using 2 mayflash dolphinbar in mode 2.

do you have mayflash in the dropdown ? or djp virtual multitouch ?

2020-10-10_2.png

Edited by EmuAl

il y a une heure, EmuAl a dit :

do you have mayflash in the dropdown ? or djp virtual multitouch ?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Something like Mayflash adapter

4 hours ago, Shin Endymion said:

Also found some more interesting info on what Teknogods are working on next on Teknoparrot:

• Initial support investigation into House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn 

Yes its a great news that it’s coming to tp Although I think its already exists and working without a loader just not publicly and i haven’t saw a video of it working so I don’t know for sure 

Edited by R.R.Z.

il y a 40 minutes, arandomemail a dit :

Is it normal for Mario Kart to take around 5 minutes to startup? 

It's almost same for me 3/4 minutes to startup

Edited by Artax

Bonjour, je voulais savoir s'il existait un patch AMD pour luigi's mansion ? Ou s'il y avait encore de la recherche dessus :)

Hey, I wanted to know if there was an AMD patch for Luigi’s Mansion ? Or maybe is there was research done on it ? :)

Cordialement/Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, arandomemail said:

Is it normal for Mario Kart to take around 5 minutes to startup? 

Yeah it does take a while to load. 

9 hours ago, Shin Endymion said:

Also found some more interesting info on what Teknogods are working on next on Teknoparrot:

Work in progress:

• Virtua Tennis 3 card emulation, some released functionality but there are some bugs. Will be fixed soon. - Reaver
  • Initial support investigation into Wonderland Wars - Team
  • Initial support investigation into Border Break X - Team
  • Initial support investigation into KanColle Arcade - Team
  • Initial support investigation into SWDC - Team
  • Initial support investigation into House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn - Team
  • stdc\msys work continues, which will be an important component to get ES1 games running. However this can be a difficult and slow process. - nibs

Looks like we could hopefully be getting HOTD Scarlet Dawn pretty soon then! 😁

cant wait for namco es1

Salut à tous, et désolé pour la question de noob (ou si elle n'est pas dans le bon thread), je viens de me faire une partie de Haunted Museum, mais depuis l'exe même du jeu, pas lancé depuis Teknoparrot, et j'adore, mais les contrôles à la souris j'aime moyen. Y a t-il un moyen de configurer ça pour jouer avec la DualShock 4, svp?

19 hours ago, Shin Endymion said:

Also found some more interesting info on what Teknogods are working on next on Teknoparrot:

Work in progress:

• Virtua Tennis 3 card emulation, some released functionality but there are some bugs. Will be fixed soon. - Reaver
  • Initial support investigation into Wonderland Wars - Team
  • Initial support investigation into Border Break X - Team
  • Initial support investigation into KanColle Arcade - Team
  • Initial support investigation into SWDC - Team
  • Initial support investigation into House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn - Team
  • stdc \ msys work continues, which will be an important component to get ES1 games running. However this can be a difficult and slow process. - nibs

Looks like we could hopefully be getting HOTD Scarlet Dawn pretty soon then! 😁

Awesome! I got the update but missed the bit about HOTD Scarlet Dawn.

Anyone knows in operation ghost how to set the buttons of the action and the change weapon(3 possibilities)in the new settings of tp? I’m using aimtrack light gun or mouse

The reload option in the settings is manually reloading which isn’t necessary because its automatically and there aren’t any options for action and for changing weapons 

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

I thought House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn is able to work without Teknoparrot but the problem is we don't have the dump? Until we get the dump this doesn't solve anything. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

On 10/9/2020 at 11:35 AM, nohero said:

On tp with the new gun settings for operation ghost what options r you using for enabling the action and the change weapon in tp settings?

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

3 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

On tp with the new gun settings for operation ghost what options r you using for enabling the action and the change weapon in tp settings?

TIA

Operation G.H.O.S.T. here has two buttons, one for Gun Trigger and the other for Reload.

I'm using a xbox gamepad so I set the green A button for Gun Trigger and RB button for Reload.

All is ok with TeknoParrot v428

Edited by nohero

30 minutes ago, nohero said:

Operation G.H.O.S.T. here has two buttons, one for Gun Trigger and the other for Reload.

I'm using a xbox gamepad so I set the green A button for Gun Trigger and RB button for Reload.

All is ok with TeknoParrot v428

On the original arcade for reload there were 2 option pointing off screen and automatically also button for choosing wepons(3 possibilities) and action button for commanding the squad in certain parts of the game the action and the weapon select option isnt on tp settings 428 so its not working did you succeeded of enabling them?

Edited by R.R.Z.

Had that problem with Rambo and House of the Dead 4 with the Dolphin Bar (mode 2). On the Wii Mote I normally set Trigger on B button and Reload on A button but when I set anything else on the D-Pad nothing works (e.g. Grenade on HOTD4) The 1 and 2 buttons control the volume and the - button just quits. 

For hotd4 and rambo the grenade and the rage button exists on tp settings although I’m not using it with wii mote i can say it works with mouse/aimtrak lightgun gun but in operation ghost those 2 options(action,change weapon)doesn’t exists 

27 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

On the original arcade for reload there were 2 option off screen pointing and automatically also button for choosing wepons(3 possibilities) and action button for commanding the squad in certain parts of the game the action and the weapon select option isnt on tp settings 428 so its not working did you succeeded of enabling them?

Yes, I checked the Test menu and the buttons you mentioned don't work.

There's no option to enable them, maybe the devs need to work on that.

It's not reported in the "Features not Emulated", maybe they didn't notice  :lol:

I didn't play it too much and didn't notice those buttons too.

Thanks for the infos

Edited by nohero

Hello

I have a few issues:

Transformers: When I move mouse to right the crosshair goes to left and so, seems to be inverted.

Virtua tennis 3: When I win the 2nd match and goes to the third one (french open) it justs closes to desktop.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, nohero said:

Yes, I checked the Test menu and the buttons you mentioned don't work.

There's no option to enable them, maybe the devs need to work on that.

It's not reported in the "Features not Emulated", maybe they didn't notice  :lol:

I didn't play it too much and didn't notice those buttons too.

Thanks for the infos

we should report it on Discord , to see if they can fix this since it seems they are  working on a lots of bugs

Edited by Moksi

5 ore fa, Moksi ha scritto:

we should report it on Discord , to see if they can fix this since it seems they are  working on a lots of bugs

Good idea, if you are there report it. :very-good:

Guys you should buy one of those light guns for the games 

Hidden Content

no bars no sensors works with all games/emulators take a look at this videos for more 

Hidden Content

i order my month a go and i w8 to receive it in november, looks like this is  the future of light gun games

Edited by sakis

The new option for lightgun in TP breaks the ability to use JoyToKey.

I mean :

I play HotD4 using JoyToKey in LaunchBox.

Now the new version let you choose the lightgun and I set Rawinput to pick mouse from drop menu. Then I set  mouse buttons for trigger, reload and granade but GamePad buttons don't work with JoyToKey, only Analog Stick ( mouse movement ). 

Mouse buttons work.

This happens only with new versions with lightgun option, all is good with previous releases without lightgun option.

Maybe something is wrong for Rawinput with JoyToKey.

If someone knows something please leave a comment about it.

Edited by nohero

1 hour ago, nohero said:

The new option for lightgun in TP breaks the ability to use JoyToKey.

I mean :

I play HotD4 using JoyToKey in LaunchBox.

Now the new version let you choose the lightgun and I set Rawinput to pick mouse from drop menu. Then I set  mouse buttons for trigger, reload and granade but GamePad buttons don't work with JoyToKey, only Analog Stick ( mouse movement ). 

Mouse buttons work.

This happens only with new versions with lightgun option, all is good with previous releases without lightgun option.

Maybe something is wrong for Rawinput with JoyToKey.

If someone knows something please leave a comment about it.

This is a known error, which has already been passed to Harm, which is the main dev for this project. He said he will take a look at this soon, but the idea is not to use the joytokey anymore.

On 10/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, R.R.Z. said:

Anyone knows in operation ghost how to set the buttons of the action and the change weapon(3 possibilities)in the new settings of tp? I’m using aimtrack light gun or mouse

The reload option in the settings is manually reloading which isn’t necessary because its automatically and there aren’t any options for action and for changing weapons 

TIA

For me, pressing the button I've mapped to "reload" actually changes the weapon rather than reload (it flicks between the three icons which seem to be a machine gun which fires loads of bullets, a sub with a three bullet burst and a single shot handgun I'm guessing). Have you tested it?

8 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

This is a known error, which has already been passed to Harm, which is the main dev for this project. He said he will take a look at this soon, but the idea is not to use the joytokey anymore.

Thanks, this was driving me insane trying to work out what broke!

7 minuti fa, punkdark2000 ha scritto:

Thanks for the info

18 minuti fa, andykt ha scritto:

For me, pressing the button I've mapped to "reload" actually changes the weapon rather than reload (it flicks between the three icons which seem to be a machine gun which fires loads of bullets, a sub with a three bullet burst and a single shot handgun I'm guessing). Have you tested it?

Will try, thanks for the info

EDIT : it doesn't work here, TP latest version + v410 and XInput ( xbox gamepad ).

Which version are you using and which input? 

Edited by nohero

27 minutes ago, andykt said:

Yes for me it reloads manually but it isn’t necessary(replacing the off screen on the arcades) because the gun loads automatically what light gun r you using to play the game? And also is the action button works for you?

Edited by R.R.Z.

27 minutes ago, nohero said:

Will try, thanks for the info

All the games i needed worked for me always at the latest tp but it seems that for the light gun games i will keep the version before the rawinput changes until hopefully it’ll get fixed

its a good thing I always make a backup 

Edited by R.R.Z.