spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Il y a 2 heures, chrisino a dit :

Hi. Does anyone know how to change the sensitivity settings as the thumbstick on my controller for driving games is so sensitive.  One move to the left is an extreme move to the left. I'm running Fast and Furious and it runs really well but it's virtually unplayable because of this issue. I know you can adjust the sensitivity in Teknoparrot but it seems to have little affect. Is there any external programs that can do this or a work around by editting files in Teknoparrot? Help would be appreciated.

Need to use "STOOZ deadzone" in tekno settings.

put it between 16 - 20.

so i have more of a game specific problem/question than with teknoparrot

with daytona championship usa - when i do hard steering it seems like it slides to the right without moving the stick....

2 hours ago, arcade_power said:

The music has disappeared in some games in TP. I just tried Initial D 8 and there's no music, only sound effects. How can this be fixed?

My advice is preserve multiple versions of tp on your computer and i stressly recommend not to rely on a single updated version to run all games flawlessly. The bug issue that rises with an update is a common issue in the emulation world. Bottom line , if you hold a perfectly working game on a certain version of the loader , never update. Create a different folder for newer games and extract a copy of the loader and update.

28 minutes ago, naderkadd1981 said:

My advice is preserve multiple versions of tp on your computer and i stressly recommend not to rely on a single updated version to run all games flawlessly. The bug issue that rises with an update is a common issue in the emulation world. Bottom line , if you hold a perfectly working game on a certain version of the loader , never update. Create a different folder for newer games and extract a copy of the loader and update.

You have a point there! Thanks for the tip. Anyway, does anyone else have this music issue with latest TP, especially with the Initial D series not playing any music. If so, please let me know. Makes me feel better if Im not the only one with this issue.;)

il y a 11 minutes, arcade_power a dit :

You have a point there! Thanks for the tip. Anyway, does anyone else have this music issue with latest TP, especially with the Initial D series not playing any music. If so, please let me know. Makes me feel better if Im not the only one with this issue.;)

I had it with guilty gear (no sound) and crash with some games, i had to remove some c++ redistributable install (the 12 in particular) and had to reinstall DSDK

I had some other problems who have be resolved by removing and add again the game who did'nt work/launch.

Since i dont play those car games, i don't know if this helps

Edited by jawah

Does anyone knows if wacky racers with tp enables xinput as well or only dinput? the xbox joypad doesn’t respond when xinput ticked 

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

Any news about Lost Land Adventure on TP?

I'm playing the dump posted here on Emuline with the ducon2016 fix and GL ( for the fifth stage ).

Game works, dome fix is not very accurate but it's acceptable.

Also, I was able to play it with two xbox gamepad and it's good.

Anyway, would be nice to have it on TP too :)

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

13 hours ago, naderkadd1981 said:

That’s exactly what I do I have probably over 40 different versions of tp every time one comes out I copy paste a folder then update the copied version and rename it to the updated ver been doing this all year 

Have a nice day all :)

Im waiting for an official call to get the FTP server. After uploading all the games, I will share the ftp server.

With extra last game dump: BlazBlue Central Fiction ver. 2.01

1530832848-philipjfry-ssaturdaynightspec

il y a 25 minutes, NoKey a dit :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Honkey Kong and Normal Combat are great games ;)

27 minuti fa, NoKey ha scritto:

Have a nice day all :)

Im waiting for an official call to get the FTP server. After uploading all the games, I will share the ftp server.

With extra last game dump: BlazBlue Central Fiction ver. 2.01

Hidden Content

I see the cover from 1st Rush album  :smoke:

Hehe

Test for games link (video link) Pls try it :)

Mods can delete this post.

Hidden Content

Can u open this link ?

Edited by NoKey

vor 8 Minuten schrieb NoKey:

Hehe

Test for games link (video link) Pls try it :)

Mods can delete this post.

Hidden Content

Can u open this link ?

dont work on my iphone

I guess it wants username and password. Im trying to fix this problem.

Good day all , i need some help with my maximum tune 5 in story mode everytime i finished chapter 13 the game will always crashed to desktop. Does anyone having the same issue? Thx

Edited by revstrix

1 hour ago, revstrix said:

Good day all , i need some help with my maximum tune 5 in story mode everytime i finished chapter 13 the game will always crashed to desktop. Does anyone having the same issue? Thx

No one else has ever gotten that far, just kidding. (maybe?) 

3 hours ago, nohero said:

I see the cover from 1st Rush album  :smoke:

It indeed is. Grace Under Pressure is probably my favorite Rush record.

12 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

No one else has ever gotten that far, just kidding. (maybe?) 

Oh sorry maybe i wrote it wrong it's on episode 13 not chapter 13. and one more issue since that episode when i upgrade either power / handling the game will also crashed 

Even if you walking in the 🏜 sometimes you’ll find 💦 so me I’m just waiting to see on the change log of tp:

add support for:hotdsd,vf5 fs,vf5r

I don’t think its a lot to hope for isn’t it?🙂

39 minuti fa, ark216 ha scritto:

It indeed is. Grace Under Pressure is probably my favorite Rush record.

Great band, I like their 70s albums a lot :)

35 minuti fa, revstrix ha scritto:

Oh sorry maybe i wrote it wrong it's on episode 13 not chapter 13. and one more issue since that episode when i upgrade either power / handling the game will also crashed 

Here it works good, no crash.

Last time I saved I reached the ep. 21.

I tried some mins ago and it's ok.

14 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Even if you walking in the 🏜 sometimes you’ll find 💦 so me I’m just waiting to see on the change log of tp:

add support for:hotdsd,vf5 fs,vf5r

I don’t think its a lot to hope for isn’t it?🙂

I think VF5 R and FS will be released for sure, the other one you mentioned is a matter of sharing  :P

CHEERs

57 minutes ago, nohero said:

Here it works good, no crash.

Last time I saved I reached the ep. 21.

I tried some mins ago and it's ok.

Oh okay , hmm is it maybe there's something wrong with my teknoparrot or the max tune rom?

can i know what's your teknoparrot version?

31 minuti fa, revstrix ha scritto:

Oh okay , hmm is it maybe there's something wrong with my teknoparrot or the max tune rom?

can i know what's your teknoparrot version?

I'm using TP v410 and the .exe I modded for not creating the .dll in F drive.

It's here if you need it  :

CHEERs

would kill for HOTD Scarlet Dawn, especially during covid where arcades really aren't the best place to be 

TC5 & SD are the last of relevant arcade light gun games, and Scarlet Dawn is a bit more faithful than TC5. Unfortunate that SD is still in arcades and might not get a dump, but TC5 is still at Dave & Buster's and other arcades

Edited by mitchhacker

26 minutes ago, mitchhacker said:

would kill for HOTD Scarlet Dawn, especially during covid where arcades really aren't the best place to be 

TC5 & SD are the last of relevant arcade light gun games, and Scarlet Dawn is a bit more faithful than TC5. Unfortunate that SD is still in arcades and might not get a dump, but TC5 is still at Dave & Buster's and other arcades

Yeah I was pretty disappointed when that guy said he was going to update HOTD SD but was trolling. 

Hey all.

Quick silly one. Lets Go Island Tropical. Im having an issue, where the game just quits right after killing the first boss Octopus. Any ideas fellas?

Bests.......lee

2 hours ago, Ralphee said:

Hey all.

Quick silly one. Lets Go Island Tropical. Im having an issue, where the game just quits right after killing the first boss Octopus. Any ideas fellas?

Bests.......lee

hi
R u using tp 413? Just checked and it doesn’t crash after stage 1 also i saw some people wrote about rambo that it crashes after stage 1 without gl it works also with tp only and doesn’t crash after stage 1

Edited by R.R.Z.

9 hours ago, nohero said:

I'm using TP v410 and the .exe I modded for not creating the .dll in F drive.

It's here if you need it  :

Oh i see okay i'll give it a try Thx:)

11 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

hi
R u using tp 413? Just checked and it doesn’t crash after stage 1 also i saw some people wrote about rambo that it crashes after stage 1 without gl it works also with tp only and doesn’t crash after stage 1

As it goes that never dawned on me. When i open Teknoparrot i do get an update notification that opens, is that on the up and up and i do what it tells me? Just dont want to mess up what is working lol.

Bests........Lee

Just now, Ralphee said:

As it goes that never dawned on me. When i open Teknoparrot i do get an update notification that opens, is that on the up and up and i do what it tells me? Just dont want to mess up what is working lol.

Bests........Lee

Yes and ui always first 

When I run certain games in TP (ie Initital D 7 & 8 and some other games) from my D: drive there is no bg music in the games, only sfx. But if I run the same games on my C: drive the sound is there, both bg music and sfx. This is a real mystery to me. Does anyone know why this happens? Would be really helpful to me! Thanks in advance! :very-good:

43 minuti fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

When I run certain games in TP (ie Initital D 7 & 8 and some other games) from my D: drive there is no bg music in the games, only sfx. But if I run the same games on my C: drive the sound is there, both bg music and sfx. This is a real mystery to me. Does anyone know why this happens? Would be really helpful to me! Thanks in advance! :very-good:

I tried now ID6, ID7 and ID8 with TP v410, games are launched from E drive.

All is ok, BG music and SFX are there.

CHEERs

Edited by nohero