spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

47 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

What game(s) are you talking about? Most games don't require internet to work. Maybe none of them. Unless it's something like Mario Kart that you can play online but even in that you're not required to play online. 

Batman and Battle Gear 4 are a couple of them. Windows Fender Firewall asks if I want to allow them to connect to the network. Maybe it's not even trying and Windows is just being cautious? I'll block them all then.

13 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Apparently Tomb Raider Arcade was available the other day but got taken down, havent heard if anyone managed to grab it :-(

There were several in the past too but needed a password to access them and they got taken down personally i think all the games that were there exists and playable I really don’t understand whats the point of having something and not share it with others and why at certain point it does shared publicly but it’s there choice unfortunately we’re always waiting without even knowing when something new will appear 

3 minutes ago, djspazz said:

Batman and Battle Gear 4 are a couple of them. Windows Fender Firewall asks if I want to allow them to connect to the network. Maybe it's not even trying and Windows is just being cautious? I'll block them all then.

Hrmm that's weird that doesn't happen to me. I have both of those games too. But then again I have my Windowed Defender Firewall off. Microsoft made it where you can't really get rid of Defender totally I dont think anymore so even though they're "off" they still work. But it doesn't bother me about stuff like you mentioned. 

Edited by Jayinem

2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

I was hoping virtual fighter final showdown and R would have been out by now but the guy at teknoparrot keeps working on driving games patreons is voting on hoping they will be out soon like before this year is up 

Yeah I know, I keep voting virtua fighters, but somehow driving games keep winning. Its not even good driving games either...

@R.R.Z.,

I would add all titles from Namco Arcade systems never k'd...lots of beautiful games.

Edited by nohero

4 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Well I’d say this:

if we all get publicity releases till the end of 2020 half of what i wrote on the list we r very lucky people but I doubt that it will happen 

I think the most likely are VF5 R and VF5 FS.

1 hour ago, Markus378 said:

wacky races is not working. whenever i launch it, it exits immediately. how can i fix it

lol what the hell are ya playn that game for?  just joking , make a new folder with all the shit you need in it for. start again.  or use the game as it is along with xpadder.  i see what you mean NOT WORKING HERE IN  tkpt either on latest version

do we have a Blade Arcus from Shining.7z  link anyone?  ,.................

OK FOR THIS FILE,. I CAN DL ON MICROSOFT EDGE BUT NOT CHROME i realise what  it is , is i have changed my json script for old style layout on youtube, i never thought it would interfere with this stuff, but it does, so this file atleast is ok to dl now

Edited by trouby

'Blade Arcus'     How can i use it through teknoparrot?  , how can i get higher res, it works but not through teknoparrot 🤨

Il y a 5 heures, trouby a dit :

do we have a Blade Arcus from Shining.7z  link anyone?  ,.................

OK FOR THIS FILE,. I CAN DL ON MICROSOFT EDGE BUT NOT CHROME i realise what  it is , is i have changed my json script for old style layout on youtube, i never thought it would interfere with this stuff, but it does, so this file atleast is ok to dl now

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

rappel : tout ce qui est hors sujet  est effacé et c'est valable pour tous les sujets du forum. S'il y a des abus nous sanctionnons également, merci de respecter les sujets.

reminder: everything that is off topic is deleted and it is valid for all forum topics. If there are abuses we also sanction, please respect the subjects.

10 DEFINITIVE BAN TODAY, respect the rules. Thanks.

Edited by WildWolf

I have a question concerning Teknoparrot settings.

For some games we can see in "Game Settings" the option "General - Enable Outputs". Do you know what it is for please?

1 hour ago, Safur said:

For some games we can see in "Game Settings" the option "General - Enable Outputs". Do you know what it is for please?

for Ticket Redemption

When running initial d zero, are there any other dependancies for MiniMe to run other than node.js? I'm following

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
and I can't get it to compile.

Edited by arandomemail

15 hours ago, Safur said:

for LEDs (you know how most cabs have different button backlight, etc., it enables that in supported games)

Someone knows how to change Luigis Mansion resolution? I have problems with this game, and think that is about resolution. Because when starts ,after intro,appears a black window and then the game is not playable for me, lots of graphical glitches. I revised all drivers and the oter games play well. With Grid ocurred something similar and I changed the resolution and works perfectly. But with Luigis Mansion I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks

2 hours ago, xuankunen said:

Someone knows how to change Luigis Mansion resolution? I have problems with this game, and think that is about resolution. Because when starts ,after intro,appears a black window and then the game is not playable for me, lots of graphical glitches. I revised all drivers and the oter games play well. With Grid ocurred something similar and I changed the resolution and works perfectly. But with Luigis Mansion I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks

Luigi's is hardcoded to 1920x1080, is not possible to change resolution. Set your desktop to 1080p.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:28 AM, Rex2573 said:

Regarding your question about blazblue chrono (kindly ask in the thread so other people who has the same problem can benefit also from it)i use tp for it and its working for all nesica games its better to run them from c drive

Hello,

At game GOLDEN GUN, any one works the Test? I launch and don´t load with Teknoparrot. 

I need change options because when you select the mision, I need press START but at the screen show, press Tigger ( I´ve launched with Teknoparrot and Demulshooter)

Thanks

What is the dump status of blazblue cross tag battle is their any new news 

1 hour ago, gti1983 said:

for test? or for start? Thanks

to start the game , im not sure how to get into test.

Edited by trev1976

Hi

Im having problems with a couple of games in teknoparrot , i cant get the controls to work in deamon bride and battle fantasia ? is anyone else having this trouble ? also battle fantasia onlys loads now and again and sometimes wont boot ?

i was having trouble with the controls on aquapazza too but tried a different dump and that seemed to sort that game but ive tried 2 different dumps on battle fantasia and its still the same .

Thanks

5 minutes ago, trev1976 said:

Hi

Im having problems with a couple of games in teknoparrot , i cant get the controls to work in deamon bride and battle fantasia ? is anyone else having this trouble ? also battle fantasia onlys loads now and again and sometimes wont boot ?

i was having trouble with the controls on aquapazza too but tried a different dump and that seemed to sort that game but ive tried 2 different dumps on battle fantasia and its still the same .

Thanks

Hi

battle fantasia inputs doesn’t work(xinput/dinput)hopefully it’ll get fixed eventually 

also you can see my updated list on page 791

7 minutes ago, trev1976 said:

ok thanks :)

U r welcome also generally in tp when the coin option doesn’t work you can set the test button in tp settings and change it to free play and try again

1 hour ago, tommiegunz said:

What is the dump status of blazblue cross tag battle is their any new news 

I playing steam ver. I still waiting for insert coin ver. lol

So anyone have any thoughts on some of the games that never got any console ports and are therefore more obscure?

Sega Race TV and R-Tuned: The Sega racers that Sega made post OutRun 2 that isn't Initial D. Honestly, these two are just too easy even on hard. Daytona USA, Initial D and Sega Rally are pretty tough to get first place on. Tight cornering, gear shifting etc. But with STV and R-Tuned? You just boost, boost and boost and are guaranteed first place if you play a few times. I still haven't got first place in Daytona USA lol.

Daytona Championship USA just seems like Daytona USA with better graphics...not much more to it.

From the gun games, Too Spicy is surprisingly fun and varied. Also, Operation GHOST is just as good Ghost Squad and Virtua Cop 3. Golden Gun was very mediocore.

Overall tough its all still good fun.

On 8/30/2020 at 2:15 PM, R.R.Z. said:

Hi I’m using also rtx2080 and didn’t experience those problems although i wrote on the list on page 791 the problems this game has(have you experienced the same?)you can have a look try to find a different dump of the game Maybe it’ll solve your problem 

A bit old, but could you please share what Nvidia settings you're using in your nvidia control panel? (triple buffering, threaded optimization etc.)

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, jerry123 said:

A bit old, but could you please share what Nvidia settings you're using in your nvidia control panel? (triple buffering, threaded optimization etc.)

Thanks!

The default settings I didn’t change a thing