spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Je n'arrive pas à trouver Battle Fantasia version Nesica et Psychic Force 2012 sur Teknoparrot bien que les icones soient présentent, ils sont absentq de la liste "Add games"? Si quelqu'un à une idée merci.

Pareil pour KOF 2002 UM et Daemon Bride AG.

Edited by Mounir

Hi everyone,

I have graphical glitchs in Let's Go Jungle that I could not find anywhere else on the web.

Major one is that the water are missing textures, and are just black in parts.

Has anyone encountered this and perhaps knows if a solution exists?

I'm using an RTX 2080. I thought it might be an RTX thing, but I saw a youtube video with RTX 2070 that seemed to work fine.

Thank you!

16 minutes ago, jerry123 said:

Hi everyone,

I have graphical glitchs in Let's Go Jungle that I could not find anywhere else on the web.

Major one is that the water are missing textures, and are just black in parts.

Has anyone encountered this and perhaps knows if a solution exists?

I'm using an RTX 2080. I thought it might be an RTX thing, but I saw a youtube video with RTX 2070 that seemed to work fine.

Thank you!

Hi I’m using also rtx2080 and didn’t experience those problems although i wrote on the list on page 791 the problems this game has(have you experienced the same?)you can have a look try to find a different dump of the game Maybe it’ll solve your problem 

Edited by R.R.Z.

13 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Hi I’m using also rtx2080 and didn’t experience those problems although i wrote on the list on page 791 the problems this game has(have you experienced the same?)you can have a look try to find a different dump of the game Maybe it’ll solve your problem 

Thanks, it's not the dump though.

Also, I'm running the correct file as far as I know - lgj_final.

It's really strange, I have no problem with other games.

I have the standard audio issue listed in 791, but this one shouldn't be.

so maybe this isnt high on teknoparrots priority list but , are we ever going to see the 1.0.0.325 version of TKPT with the handy  resolution  benefits for the likes of OR2 in NEW VERSIONS OF TKPT AGAIN? (as a 4k user it matters for me when i get the shader under car perfect in this version just using the original 'Jenifer'.file )

and WHY NOT JUST MAKE IT 'MANDATORY' in every new version AS I KEEP HAVING TO USE THIS OLDER VERSION BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANT TO PLAY OUTRUN 2. also you still have the problem of VT4 in only 46fps making us use the older  version i forget which one 1;40 maybe?

TKPT.JPG

Edited by trouby

10 hours ago, reinsrus said:

The Midway Zeus and Midway Zeus II games will be perfect on MAME 0.225 with added lighting/shading on Midway Zeus and Midway Zeus II games and fixed textures on Cruis'n Exotica.

Please help the forum and report this person. They are repeatedly posting bullshit over and over and it needs to stop because some people believe him. Look at their post history they are doing this over and over and ending up being wrong but they don't care they just do it again. Report button is in top right corner of their post. (just make sure you do it on their post not mine lol) thanks 

Edited by Jayinem

I resolve Rambo but I have a problem with house of the dead 4 and operation ghost 2 player not work 

I use the last version TP and the last version demulshooter any solution please? Thanks 

Does anyone know if it is possible to only increase the volume of the Grid commentator's voice?

Can career laps be increased?

Edited by simo

On 7/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, nobi6 said:

Hi RRZ

KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A works fine after the last Update

hi nobi6
I saw the changelog and i thought i can take off from the list srtv but no still stage 5 crashes🙁 on tp405 but maybe there’re still working on this 

Edited by R.R.Z.

So now that we have time crisis 5 out.

all need is jurassic park and terminator...and the world will live in peace ever after!

1 hour ago, llll55 said:

So now that we have time crisis 5 out.

all need is jurassic park and terminator...and the world will live in peace ever after!

Ninja Turtles 2018

1 hour ago, Jayinem said:

Ninja Turtles 2018

Yes I need that in my life lol 

Are there by chance any alternate links for Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late, Fighting Climax Ignition , Blade Arcus from shining, Blade Strangers, Melty 1.07, Kohime, and phantom breaker? The upto links all say not available in country.

2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Yes I need that in my life lol 

for about an hour ay 🤣 i find this game is much more addictive even though its just an old arcade game, its better than the recent NT games 

1 hour ago, trouby said:

for about an hour ay 🤣 i find this game is much more addictive even though its just an old arcade game, its better than the recent NT games 

yes one of my all-time favorite games to play to this day

15 minutes ago, trev1976 said:

Yes i played this in bournemouth , quite good fun.

you can tell me now to 'get over it'  but I am one who cannot get the new graphics these days.  But for you its not as bad as that and should i get over it.  for me  i love the original 2003 handrawn animation of

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 rather than the computer generated graphics of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) that seems to have less charisma. once again from a genX person i love Xmen t.v 90's animation and story  rather than the crap thats on now. I HAVE SEEN THE NEWISH turtles game and i think it plays fine, but the graphics dont do it for me and i prefer my mame version. HAVING SAID THAT WHEN if GET A DUMP OF IT IM DEFINITELY GONNA GET IT  lol WWG on Twitter: "The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game from  @rawthrills is packed with villains...and nostalgia!  https://t.co/oweGVBsLG0… https://t.co/RBgAomU8yO"NEW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade (2018) | Gameplay - YouTube

I hope tp devs will focus on more shooting games especially those 4:

1.monster eye 2

2.terminator salvation 

3.dark escape 4d

4.house of the dead scarlet dawn

all graphically stunning games

Edited by R.R.Z.

Im waiting for "House Of The Dead Scarlet Dawn" with great curiosity.

Let this game come, I will go into charity.

hace 2 horas, R.R.Z. dijo:

1.monster eye 2

2.terminator salvation 

3.dark escape 4d

almost ALL the RAW THRILL games are impressing :D   would add JURASSIC PARK 2015 and ALIENS ARMAGGEDON

hace 2 horas, trouby dijo:

you can tell me now to 'get over it'  but I am one who cannot get the new graphics these days.  But for you its not as bad as that and should i get over it.  for me  i love the original 2003 handrawn animation of

Hidden Content

rather than the computer generated graphics of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) that seems to have less charisma. once again from a genX person i love Xmen t.v 90's animation and story  rather than the crap thats on now. I HAVE SEEN THE NEWISH turtles game and i think it plays fine, but the graphics dont do it for me and i prefer my mame version. HAVING SAID THAT WHEN if GET A DUMP OF IT IM DEFINITELY GONNA GET IT  lol WWG on Twitter: "The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game from  @rawthrills is packed with villains...and nostalgia!  https://t.co/oweGVBsLG0… https://t.co/RBgAomU8yO"

have you tried

the REMAKE ?? NINJA TURTLES RE SHELLED in ps3 :D , looks awsome too

1 hour ago, eljose said:

have you tried

heyyy ohhh no thx will do, im doing a few rpcs3 videos at the moment  im seeing a lot more playable games now  i mean really playable that have fuk all wrong with them now nice to play them in 4k or above.

Edited by trouby

4 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

1.monster eye 2

2.terminator salvation 

3.dark escape 4d

Now that Time Crisis 5's been dumped and made playable Terminator Salvation, House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn and Aliens Armageddon are pretty much the last 3 arcade games I want to see cracked and playable on PC. It's crazy that out of the list of unconverted stuff I used to have a few years back, these are now the last 3 :o:fiesta:

4 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

1.monster eye 2

2.terminator salvation 

3.dark escape 4d

you forgot AMC WALKING DEAD. WOW

4 hours ago, eljose said:

have you tried

I’ve played the remake, but it doesn’t feel like the original. Perhaps if they used the “Guilty Gear Xrd” Animation and frame rate style, I would like it more.

7 hours ago, trouby said:

Hidden Content

rather than the computer generated graphics of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series) that seems to have less charisma. once again from a genX person i love Xmen t.v 90's animation and story  rather than the crap thats on now. I HAVE SEEN THE NEWISH turtles game and i think it plays fine, but the graphics dont do it for me and i prefer my mame version. HAVING SAID THAT WHEN if GET A DUMP OF IT IM DEFINITELY GONNA GET IT  lol WWG on Twitter: "The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game from  @rawthrills is packed with villains...and nostalgia!  https://t.co/oweGVBsLG0… https://t.co/RBgAomU8yO"

Hidden Content

i love the original konami game but im up for trying new stuff too ;)

I am old school and I highly doubt the 2018 Ninja Turtles arcade is better than the old ones, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. 

I guess you could say I'm both old school and new school. 

Edited by Jayinem

7 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

1.monster eye 2

2.terminator salvation 

3.dark escape 4d

Add The Walking Dead Arcade game and Cruisin' Blast

Dude I gotta play Cruisn' Blast. Who wouldn't want to race as a Triceratops with a steering wheel? 

Sadly Ninja turtles 2018 is one of rarest beat ׳em up on the arcades I really don’t know why there almost aren’t any new ones from this jenre i dont think anything could compete with old ones like double dragon,golden axe,final fight etc.. but modern games from this genre surely missed on the arcades

TeknoParrot solo se enfoca en aumentar el patreon.
Han pasado casi 2 meses y TeknoParrot no ha lanzado ningún juego.
si quieres perder tu tiempo y dinero únete a la membresía de TeknoParrot patreon

TeknoParrot only focus on increasing patreon.
It's been almost 2 months and no game has been released by TeknoParrot.
if you want waste your time and money join TeknoParrot patreon membership

On the bright side maybe all this waiting will bring in September a couple of games on tp

and regarding the patreon subject well its a matter of choice 

Edited by R.R.Z.

19 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Sadly Ninja turtles 2018 is one of rarest beat ׳em up on the arcades I really don’t know why there almost aren’t any new ones from this jenre i dont think anything could compete with old ones like double dragon,golden axe,final fight etc.. but modern games from this genre surely missed on the arcades

Not just arcades, they weren't coming out for consoles either. But they're making a little bit of a comeback now with Streets of Rage 4. I'm hoping it leads to others.