spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

6 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

We all waiting for the remain 3 nesica2 games and all the others that tp devs working on them currently 

We are still waiting for this. Yes :)

@reco I same too u. I mean totaly yes. lol

Edited by NoKey

The King of Fighters XIV (2017)

Million Arthur Arcana Blood (2017)

SNK Heroines AC: Tag Team Frenzy (2018)

Million Arthur seems funny :)

Edited by jawah

BlazBlue: Central Fiction 2.0 aslo : )

Does anyone have working links for the Initial D games?  Seems like hard work getting them to run but want to give it a try :)

il y a 13 minutes, retroplay a dit :

Quelqu'un a-t-il des liens de travail pour les jeux Initial D? Cela semble être un travail acharné pour les faire courir, mais je veux essayer:)

regarde mon message de Posté(e) mardi à 22:03 (modifié)

il y a tout pour lancer ID zero

On 6/3/2019 at 10:33 AM, ssphaneuf said:

anyone able to get BlaBlue Calamity Trigger working? I get IO error 

kinda curious too, I moved it over to TP and getting I/O error aswell. Why did I bother ?

3 hours ago, meecob said:

kinda curious too, I moved it over to TP and getting I/O error aswell. Why did I bother ?

It doesn’t work with tp yet also if you like you can see my updated list on page 760 in my post near the bottom of the page

Edited by R.R.Z.

From all the games on the list that has problems for me the most wanted ones r blazblue calamity and battle fantasia they r a long time like this I really hope they fix them eventually(and yes i know about gl I prefer tp)

sur mon site initial d zéro fonctionne , ainsi que tous les autre jeux teknoparrot bien sur ^^ mais lui je le lance avec deux fichiers bat

Il y a 2 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

sur mon site initial d zéro fonctionne , ainsi que tous les autre jeux teknoparrot bien sur ^^ mais lui je le lance avec deux fichiers bat

Pour faire ma version prête à l'emploi avec Teknoparrot je suis partie de celle de ton site et je n'utilise qu'un seul fichier bat pour y jouer

En passant par TK la save fonctionne ainsi que le FFB 

il y a une heure, retroplay a dit :

Hey Soso im getting error - black screen 'Unknown error 0800' 

followed your instructions. any ideas?

no i haven't seen anyone with this error message for this game yet.
What is your pc configuration?
Did you follow all the instructions?

so whenever i press the pedals for H2Overdrive, it doesn't do what i wanted it to do (it does the Insert credit thing). how do i make it work?

I have TP membership but i using GRH for insert coin version feature of the TP games.

I cant insert coin feature with default TP. (Some games are supporting)

When i open Blaz Blue Central Fuction on TP, game didnt insert coin feature.

Some games still dont have insert coin support on TP.

Il y a 2 heures, NoKey a dit :

I have TP membership but i using GRH for insert coin version feature of the TP games.

I cant insert coin feature with default TP. (Some games are supporting)

When i open Blaz Blue Central Fuction on TP, game didnt insert coin feature.

Some games still dont have insert coin support on TP.

Except for the membership .. i do exactly the same.

5 hours ago, Markus378 said:

so whenever i press the pedals for H2Overdrive, it doesn't do what i wanted it to do (it does the Insert credit thing). how do i make it work?

nvm fixed it, but theres still a problem when playing Dirty Drivin' (gas doesn't work)

1 hour ago, cheekyfooker said:

DD works fine with an xbox 360 wheel (thats what i use)

how did you get the pedal to work in-game? Mine makes the vehicle either slow, or not even moving. i also can't pick Thunder Mesa (i can pick the flipped variant), and Riptide for some reason

20 minutes ago, Markus378 said:

how did you get the pedal to work in-game? Mine makes the vehicle either slow, or not even moving. i also can't pick Thunder Mesa (i can pick the flipped variant), and Riptide for some reason

the same way i explained how to get the steering wheel configured a few posts ago.........DD has no brake so i set my brake to yank the crank gas i used the right peddle

28 minutes ago, cheekyfooker said:

the same way i explained how to get the steering wheel configured a few posts ago.........DD has no brake so i set my brake to yank the crank gas i used the right peddle

do you use "use keyboard/buttons as axis"? which setting(s) make the gas work properly?  

Does anyone have the updated executable for Super Bikes 1? TP keeps complaining about "unsupported executable". Please help! And thanks in advance! :bravo:

4 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Does anyone have the updated executable for Super Bikes 1? TP keeps complaining about "unsupported executable". Please help! And thanks in advance! :bravo:

On virus man website tp section the link under every post of his

Still haven't figured out how to enter test menu on Dirty Drivin using TP. I remember it was 2 or 2 keys you had to press at the same time to enter it, but I can't remember which ones. So if anyone can shed some light on this, then thanks!

5 hours ago, arcade_power said:

Still haven't figured out how to enter test menu on Dirty Drivin using TP. I remember it was 2 or 2 keys you had to press at the same time to enter it, but I can't remember which ones. So if anyone can shed some light on this, then thanks!

like before, accessing the test menu depends on what keys/buttons you set to access it  

2 minutes ago, Markus378 said:

like before, accessing the test menu depends on what keys/buttons you set to access it  

again, there are no keys/buttons to assign in TP to access test menu.

notestmenu.jpg

8 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

Test menu is usually on tecknoparrot game select screen flick switch before launching game 

Untitled.png

I know that, but the test menu slider is greyed out on Dirty Drivin. I will have to try the Jconfig version instead and see if it works there. I've used the test menu before, but cant remember what key(s) i pressed to get there. Oh well...