spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

14 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I just played Rambo, and after the 1st mission is cleared, the game crashes back to desktop. Anyone knows a fix for this? Or did the latest version of TP ruin this game once again?:gene:

Did you go for a second run?

Il y a 2 heures, arcade_power a dit :

I just played Rambo, and after the 1st mission is cleared, the game crashes back to desktop. Anyone knows a fix for this? Or did the latest version of TP ruin this game once again?:gene:

hi, i also have this problem in tekno....but if i play the game with "loader all rh" its play fine without crashing.

After reading through 20+ pages...I take it Star Trek Voyager just doesn't work yet?  Between random crashes, crashing after the first section no matter what and mouse issues?  No matter what resolution, full screen or not, the gun will not aim properly (mouse or gun).  Or have I missed something?  I tried both dumps here and the CHD method.  TP 399

8 minutes ago, ISOHaven said:

After reading through 20+ pages...I take it Star Trek Voyager just doesn't work yet?  Between random crashes, crashing after the first section no matter what and mouse issues?  No matter what resolution, full screen or not, the gun will not aim properly (mouse or gun).  Or have I missed something?  I tried both dumps here and the CHD method.  TP 399

Look at tiberius post on page 775 

Le 12/07/2020 à 20:44, ark216 a dit :

Have you set the scaling to 100% in windows display section?

Yes, the scaling is set to 100%, but even before that I had no problem with the screen size - just the UseMouseForGun option that doesn't work. As I have an Aimtrak gun emulating the mouse, this option is very important to me.

I'm using Win7 and I play a lot of other games with UseMouseForGun with no problem. Just Luigi doesn't work. Is it a know problem, or does it happen just with me? 

20 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Look at tiberius post on page 775 

Yeah, thanks to that post I quit trying to skip cutscenes.  Still randomly crashes though.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:38 AM, Tiberius said:

Have managed to get Star Trek to work here (downloaded the Mega link version on 1st page) on Windows 10 Home Version 1909. Only been quick testing with mouse as gun but seems to work-Can make it crash if you try to skip cut scenes at certain points and also X appears to be close key on keyboard.

1 and 2 are insert coin

Game file is trek.e4 

Info found here- 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Have also managed to slow game down via NVIDIA control panel without using RivaTuner Statistics Server

Are you able to shoot properly?  Can you please pass along your settings?

I assume stability (and music) will come into play over time just trying to at least get the shooting right.

I was able to get the much older dump running fine on Linux but could never get my gun to work.

whenever I try to load Wacky Races, the game exits immediately. I tried loading it in full screen and windowed mode, still exits. How do I get the game to work properly?

3 hours ago, fabricionk said:

Yes, the scaling is set to 100%, but even before that I had no problem with the screen size - just the UseMouseForGun option that doesn't work. As I have an Aimtrak gun emulating the mouse, this option is very important to me.

I'm using Win7 and I play a lot of other games with UseMouseForGun with no problem. Just Luigi doesn't work. Is it a know problem, or does it happen just with me? 

I do not use a mouse to play gun games. I use wii motes. However if I get the chance I will test it with my mouse or my wii mote as and post the impressions here.

i tried loading Transformers: human alliance, same as Wacky Races it won't load if it's in windowed or full screen. How do i get both to work properly?

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I HAVE GOOGCapture.JPG.bca071e4c5d07b13656e74b3ac45eaf7.JPGLED , BUT GOOGLE ARE MENTAL, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THIS SHIT? 

FROM MY PC OR MONITOR 

I can archive them one by one and upload them to Mega, but it takes a lot of time. I can do it if anyone wants.

These games are games downloaded from gdrive (link which is a single pack)

Most games work with little extra settings. I couldn't try them all.

If my message is found to be objectionable, please delete my this message. Thank you.

Totaly-Arcade-Games-List.jpg

il y a 12 minutes, NoKey a dit :

I can archive them one by one and upload them to Mega, but it takes a lot of time. I can do it if anyone wants.

These games are games downloaded from gdrive (link which is a single pack)

Most games work with little extra settings. I couldn't try them all.

If my message is found to be objectionable, please delete my this message. Thank you.

Hidden Content

mario kart dx usa ???

12 hours ago, ISOHaven said:

Yeah, thanks to that post I quit trying to skip cutscenes.  Still randomly crashes though.

I assume stability (and music) will come into play over time just trying to at least get the shooting right.

I was able to get the much older dump running fine on Linux but could never get my gun to work.

Was only a quick test to see if I could get it to run as people had been saying it wouldn't open. 

Mouse aim wasn't accurate but worked. 

Fabrcionk has mentioned got aiming good but it just fixed itself. 

As I won't be using mouse to play I am waiting for Demulshooter to be updated for it before spending anymore time on it. 

Sorry to be no help. 

24 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

mario kart dx usa ???

It's working. I tried this. ENG ver.

Il y a 12 heures, ISOHaven a dit :

For me it also doesnt aim well...not align at all.

but i must say its a very medicore game lol.

Edited by llll55

5 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

it the second version of mario in TP ???

Two versions. Japanese & English versions.

à l’instant, NoKey a dit :

Two versions. Japanese & English versions.

in teknoparrot i have Mario Kart - Arcade GP DX but i dont have mario kart usa if it s this version maybe you upload for i download and put in my site

11 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

in teknoparrot i have Mario Kart - Arcade GP DX but i dont have mario kart usa if it s this version maybe you upload for i download and put in my site

Sure

Not original huh ? Im sad for this. If you are havent this version, i will upload on Mega. :)

1 minute ago, student123 said:

What is the game executable for Championship Tuning Race? Can't seem to find anything .car

\Gaelco Championship Tuning Race\home\joc2001\joc2004\salidas

6 hours ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

i already uploaded this the other day , taken from the 289gb dump that apprently so some other member quoted that it has been around 6 months , think around pages 775

Le 13/07/2020 à 19:49, ark216 a dit :

Hi there,

No need for thanks, this guide detailed guide is for anyone who is new to the system and uses wiimotes along with the Single dolphin bar method.

As for your problem i guess there is something wrong in your button assignment.Let's take this step-by-step. First fire up your Touchmote and enter the controller config section.

Choose any of the profiles (say "Lindbergh Games" profile) now take a look at your button assignment. Are they assigned as follows:

Pointer = Left Stick, A=A, B=B, Home=Guide, Down=X, Plus=Start, Minus=Back.

If so then make no other buttons are assigned other than these (make sure to check if there are any conflicting assignments in the wiimote section,classic controller and nunchuck).

Also make sure your "Basic" profile is also configured the exact same way.

My guess is that you may have assigned the wiimote '+' button in touchmote to 'X' of 360 controller. Just check in case.

Once you are convinced then head onto Demulshooter GUI and check.

Trigger is Button 2,Action Button is Button 3,Offscreen is Button 1. (All in Demulshooter not in Touchmote).

Once you are good head to Teknoparrot and in the controller settings make sure you have just assigned Coins and Start Button (make sure to keep the wii mote sensor side face down on your lap/sofa/couch/chair because if you don't and if you move your wiimote slightly with the sensor is facing mayflash bar while assigning it will detect it's motion on x or y axis and assign that motion against Start or Coins).

If you don't want to get into that hassle simply assign any desirable keyboard keys to Start and Coins to avoid confusion initially. Once you get comfortable with it then you may assign Start and Coin on Wiimotes plus or minus.

Try this first if you encounter any problems ask again. Also if the problem arises despite all of this then post here the screenshots of your touchmote profile,Demulshooter GUI and Teknoparrot settings.

Will try to see where does the problem lie.

No luck i'm afraid, so here are the various set ups.  Remember, the mayflash is set on mode 4 and i tried both keyboard keys and wiimote plus and minus as coin/start.

HOTD4 launches but i cannot shoot or reload.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv
double picture

@jedi1972

Hidden Content

This is my setup, take a look closely and see what differs.Follow the imgur link.

Edited by ark216

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Was only a quick test to see if I could get it to run as people had been saying it wouldn't open. 

Mouse aim wasn't accurate but worked. 

Fabrcionk has mentioned got aiming good but it just fixed itself. 

As I won't be using mouse to play I am waiting for Demulshooter to be updated for it before spending anymore time on it. 

Sorry to be no help. 

No worries, just gotta wait I guess.  It's  shame they have it marked as ready for everyone as that's clearly not the case.  I even tried forcing my desktop into 640X480 and aiming still wasn't even close.

7 hours ago, llll55 said:

For me it also doesnt aim well...not align at all.

but i must say its a very medicore game lol.

Well yeah it's an old cheap arcade game.  But if you actually get to play it I found myself coming back over and over again as there's replayability and different things to fight.

7 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Sorry...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Your first picture. I cannot see you select Lindbergh profile, have you ticked "hooked to application" and "Available in Layout Chooser" in the Lindbergh Profile? If so in the "Hooked to application" box have you typed "BudgieLoader.exe"? (Compare it with my first picture).

Your second picture, is your cursor moving in the tiny box? Also are the trigger, action button (down d-pad) and off screen button are corresponding to 2,3,1? Do they turn green when pressing?

Your third picture is general game settings, i want to see  the Game controller settings in Teknoparrot as well.

I also want to see your .bat file how does it look like? Do you launch it before launching the game?

If you observe my imgur link it has 5 pics just browse and see and observe the differences.

1 hour ago, ark216 said:

@jedi1972

Hidden Content

This is my setup, take a look closely and see what differs.Follow the imgur link.

That seems to have done it!  I'll test it fully over the coming days but i have one last question.

Do i have to double click the batch file before launching a game every time or just the once?

The English version of Mario Kart DX has the english mod of the Japanese Version.

But Where's the REAL Mario Kart DX USA dump with Jack Meurlizzi's Voice?