spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Help for O.N.G.E.K.I

Can someone give me a light on how O.N.G.E.K.I v1.0 & v1.5 aka Plus (Sega) runs ???
I didn't find any tutorial on the forum.

Alguém pode me dar uma luz de como roda o O.N.G.E.K.I v1.0 & v1.5 aka Plus (Sega)???
Não achei nenhum tutorial no forum.

4 hours ago, ssphaneuf said:

Just re-extract the game to the root of the same folder....

then where do i place it?

3 hours ago, jedi1972 said:

Good evening everyone.

I need some help with HOTD4. The game runs fine and i am using the latest version of tp but, i am a little confused about button configuration, as in, i set up my wiimote with demulshooter and a mayflash sensor bar on setting 2.  No matter what i try, i cannot map buttons on the game settings, to insert coin, start and grenade.  

It seems set up for basic usage as i can start freeplay with the a button but, i cannot use grenades.  I've even played most of the game but i would like to understand button configuration a little better.  Various searches have not been successful because the user has a different set up etc.

So far, it's been fun using teknoparrot but i admit that the last time i was confused with an emulator configuration it was when Daphne first appeared.:furax:

anyway, anyone that is using this set up and has been successful, please help me out. Cheers:very-good:

Make sure you have all the files from the first page and if you do I believe once you set your joysticks up in demulshooter you are set just make sure you have use mouse As gun checked in teknoparrot game settings and don’t set any of the buttons except coin and start I believe...a lot of ppl got it working in here so hopefully if I said something wrong they will jump in and help and theirs some help on 593 and other pages around that area so you can look there as well good luck buddy 

@jedi1972 check this out it should help you with what you need 

whenever i choose the game executable for Dirty Drivin', it says it can't be found. Why does the happen, and how do i get the game to run?

1 hour ago, Markus378 said:

whenever i choose the game executable for Dirty Drivin', it says it can't be found. Why does the happen, and how do i get the game to run?

It's your anti virus, if you ahve windows 10, and you have a third party virus program it's deleting the exe because it thinks it's a virus. add an exception to your software for both windows defender and the 3rd part stuff or just disable both all together... and if you dont' know how to do that, google how to disalbe or add an exception i'm sure there are 100000's of videos / write ups.

43 minutes ago, ssphaneuf said:

It's your anti virus, if you ahve windows 10, and you have a third party virus program it's deleting the exe because it thinks it's a virus. add an exception to your software for both windows defender and the 3rd part stuff or just disable both all together... and if you dont' know how to do that, google how to disalbe or add an exception i'm sure there are 100000's of videos / write ups.

nonononono, im allowing the file onto the computer, but the game executable ain't working

4 hours ago, Markus378 said:

then where do i place it?

I need to figure out where i'm supposed to place the H2Overdrive file (that my computer moved to the recycle bin, but I restored it) in order to restore the game AND data, and making the game run.

10 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

@jedi1972 check this out it should help you with what you need 

I will check this out later after work.  One question please. You mention that once I get my Wii controller sorted with demushooter, I should have no issues with my lightgun!

Does this mean I can map buttons in demul, as in a button for grenades? 

13 hours ago, leonardombn said:

Help for O.N.G.E.K.I

Can someone give me a light on how O.N.G.E.K.I v1.0 & v1.5 aka Plus (Sega) runs ???
I didn't find any tutorial on the forum.

Alguém pode me dar uma luz de como roda o O.N.G.E.K.I v1.0 & v1.5 aka Plus (Sega)???
Não achei nenhum tutorial no forum.

1. download the dump

2. download the latest unityparrot here: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

3. copy and paste the unityparrot files into the package folder

4. run the mu3.exe (if it's not working try to run as administrator), press F2 to use the card

5. default controls are:

left buttons = SDF

right buttons = WER

left wall = A

right wall = G

left menu = Q

right menu = T

movement = mouse

you can change the controls in package > UnityParrot > Configuration, edit Settings.json with notepad or another text editor

(UnityParrot folder will only appear after you run the mu3.exe once)

Edited by plagoz

On 6/21/2020 at 10:48 PM, spiderzsoft said:

Counter-Strike Neo is

Hidden Content

arcade platform game and only this emulated by

Hidden Content

Namco System N2 Game list:

•     Ace Driver 3: Final Turn (2008) Missing
  •     Animal Kaiser: The King of Animal (2008) Missing
  •    

Hidden Content

Dumped
  •     Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield (2007) Missing
  •     Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield Rev.2.00 (2008) Missing
  •     MotoGP DX (2007) Missing
  •     New Space Order (2007) Missing
  •     Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune 3 (2007) Missing
  •     Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune 3DX (2008) Missing
  •     Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune 3DX Plus (2010) Missing

Hidden Content

Here is TeknoParrot Compatibility game list: 

Hidden Content

You can download all

Hidden Content

games from 1st Page or

Hidden Content

Here.

Ahh thank you so much for replying! I see the game that I want inside this list and it is Missing. That is due to the fact that no one has dumped them yet or at least have not shared them publicly right? It is possible to get it working eventually I assume?

ANY ONE PLEASE HELP

I have a sega hummer extreme HARD DRIVE I've been triing to dump or make raw image using HDD RAW COPY V1.10 ,

When I use HDD RAW IMAGE V1.10 and start to make the image file the whole time it is triing to make the image it states 

error reading current sector xxx,xxx,xxx

The HDD works perfect in the lindbergh system, but when I try to copy the hard drive or make raw image to back it up, or try to dump the drive. it comes up all errors. Put it back into the lindbergh computer system and it works just fine.

PLEASE HELP

having real probs trying to bind controls for any game to my xbox one controller ,tried after burner nothing school of rag , have put in my control in control set up , am i missing something , yeh i am new to this and also my first post aswell

37 minutes ago, kt021979 said:

having real probs trying to bind controls for any game to my xbox one controller ,tried after burner nothing school of rag , have put in my control in control set up , am i missing something , yeh i am new to this and also my first post aswell

For some games in tp the option of the coin doesn’t work you have to set the test button in tp settings first and enter the test menu in the game and change it to free play also some games uses Xinput or dinput if the joypad supports it it will work just tick/untick the option in tp settings set your controls to your liking and it should work 

Edited by R.R.Z.

5 hours ago, jedi1972 said:

I will check this out later after work.  One question please. You mention that once I get my Wii controller sorted with demushooter, I should have no issues with my lightgun!

Does this mean I can map buttons in demul, as in a button for grenades? 

Yes it should work...if not I got a video walkthrough for you that might help

yeh if you can , and do you know what games i van play with xbox one controller and whether what the rest of games i can play with ,whether mouse or keyboard

thankyou

1 minute ago, tommiegunz said:

Yes it should work...if not I got a video walkthrough for you that might help

Yes please.  👍

4 minutes ago, kt021979 said:

yeh if you can , and do you know what games i van play with xbox one controller and whether what the rest of games i can play with ,whether mouse or keyboard

thankyou

All the games should work with your joystick except shooter you would need to use a mouse for these until you use touchmote and demulshooter to program them to you joystick 

7 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Yes please.  👍

I forgot to tell you that touchmote might be needed in collaboration with demulshooter to get it to work in some ppl’s cases try that 

42 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

I forgot to tell you that touchmote might be needed in collaboration with demulshooter to get it to work in some ppl’s cases try that 

I have tried touchmote but, it seems to interfere or be interfered with by the mayflash sensor bar. I'm probably doing something wrong.

3 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

I have tried touchmote but, it seems to interfere or be interfered with by the mayflash sensor bar. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Give this a try and leave a like if you can😃

34 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Give this a try and leave a like if you can😃

mate can you share your script folder plus 2 player elf file. i tried to edit but for some reason i couldnt find the offset to change, thanks

15 minutes ago, kamranijaz said:

mate can you share your script folder plus 2 player elf file. i tried to edit but for some reason i couldn't find the offset to change, thanks

sorry buddy i can't get this to work for me properly one day it works and some it doesn't for me and this video isn't my video it's a guy i met on youtube he is really helpful just ask on his video and he should get back to you also check out the post i shared a few comments back there is alot of info that can help you

Edited by tommiegunz

also check a post i shared a few comments upwards it takes you to a page where ppl had these issues and fixed them it should help alot

15 hours ago, Markus378 said:

I need to figure out where i'm supposed to place the H2Overdrive file (that my computer moved to the recycle bin, but I restored it) in order to restore the game AND data, and making the game run.

where's the place that the H2Overdrive file originally was?

Anyone succeeded in obtaining the resolution patch for the new version2.6(2.06)of dead or alive 5? there was a patch before the update but it’s no longer fit(shows the old version when using the modified exe)

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

58 minutes ago, Markus378 said:

where's the place that the H2Overdrive file originally was?

just re-extract the zip over the same files. and say yes to all. if you can't manage to do that getting most of these games is going to be extremely difficult for you....

Hidden Content

Il 3/7/2020 Alle 00:34, jedi1972 ha scritto:

Good evening everyone.

I need some help with HOTD4. The game runs fine and i am using the latest version of tp but, i am a little confused about button configuration, as in, i set up my wiimote with demulshooter and a mayflash sensor bar on setting 2.  No matter what i try, i cannot map buttons on the game settings, to insert coin, start and grenade.  

It seems set up for basic usage as i can start freeplay with the a button but, i cannot use grenades.  I've even played most of the game but i would like to understand button configuration a little better.  Various searches have not been successful because the user has a different set up etc.

So far, it's been fun using teknoparrot but i admit that the last time i was confused with an emulator configuration it was when Daphne first appeared.:furax:

anyway, anyone that is using this set up and has been successful, please help me out. Cheers:very-good:

U can emulate keyboard and mouse to map the default buttons.

I map grenade function from middle button of the mouse to keyboard.

@ROGER That is a rare standard cabinet of Raw Thrills' Chuck E. Cheese arcade game Cars (based on the Xbox 360 version of Avalanche Studios' Cars 2 game that was based on Disney/Pixar's 2011 film sequel to the 2006 film) that is basically an Cruis'n World/Off Road Challenge cabinet, and Raw Thrills' Cars arcade game will be on TeknoParrot.

Hi can anyone tell me why I get sdaemon.exe error when I launch Batman through Teknoparrot?  The games starts but after I select my batmobile I get booted out with the error.  

1 hour ago, krizalidpc_87 said:

U can emulate keyboard and mouse to map the default buttons.

I map grenade function from middle button of the mouse to keyboard.

I can't even get my gun to fire in HOD4 with a xbox controller.  So confused.   Grenades can be thrown but no gun.

@snarf1033 Cars arcade game by Raw Thrills is ported from the Xbox 360 version of Avalanche Studios' Cars 2 that is the video game adaption of 2011 film sequel of the same name to the 2006 film by Disney/Pixar. The Xbox 360 buttons is shown on the location test of the Raw Thrills Cars arcade game.