spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

1 hour ago, tango3d said:

elvin654, The same here, for my sonic never worked like VT4 God only knows everything I did to make them work, I spent whole days and weekends trying to make them work and I see that the same thing happens to everyone and it keeps happening, sonic don't work and vt4 comes out after Free Play at the top of the screen, you are not alone, they are 2 games that I resigned for a while and I gave up after trying a million different methods without obtaining the slightest result ...

Hi Tango, I actually was able to get VT4 (if you mean VirtuaTennis4) to work.  I didn't have any issues with it.  Maybe you have to grab a different version or adjust your graphic card settings.

The ones I struggle with and have pretty much given up on are:

Sonic (which is frustrating since it does run by clicking on the game.exe file yet with no controls)

Operation Ghost

Ghost Squad

Snocross

I'm actually glad to hear of others that have the same issue(s) as me.  Maybe one of use will unlock the fix though I'm guessing it's due to our varied hardware.

No problem here with VT4 and Sonic, they run good with TP and LaunchBox ( I use NoMousy for hiding the mouse curson in VT4, this is the only problem I had with it  ).

Operation G.H.O.S.T. runs good too but I need to use GL in combination with TP to get fullscreen.

For SnoCross I'm using JConfig because I have problems with TP and this title.

Never tried Ghost Squad, so I can't say nothing about it.

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

for me Tekken 7 Vanilla update 12 no work but Tekken 7 Vanilla work well

when i launch Tekken 7 Vanilla upfate 12 , the cmd windows open and after 20 second close and return to teknoparrot

Quick question to make sure I understand what I’m doing...will this computer be able to run tekken 7 with a GTX 750 TI with added 8 gb of ram  or do I need another version i5 cpu ?

just wanna make sure I get the right pc since I’m on a budget at the moment I gotta do some research first 

265AC85F-45ED-47E5-AEE9-B12DA6D3D88A.jpeg

Edited by tommiegunz

52 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

for me Tekken 7 Vanilla update 12 no work but Tekken 7 Vanilla work well

when i launch Tekken 7 Vanilla upfate 12 , the cmd windows open and after 20 second close and return to teknoparrot

T7 Vanilla Update 12 works if you add it and launch it as T7 FR.

15 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Quick question to make sure I understand what I’m doing...will this computer be able to run tekken 7 with a GTX 750 TI with added 8 gb of ram  or do I need another version i5 cpu ?

just wanna make sure I get the right pc since I’m on a budget at the moment I gotta do some research first 

I wouldn't pay a dime for that. I have found standard ATX pcs of better specs in the recycling heap for free. The main issue with a SFF is they have bad cooling and use non standard parts. You won't be able to easily replace or upgrade the PSU and you will be stuck using crappy, inferior, low profile versions of video cards that generally cost as much or more then better cards made for regular ATX form factor.

5 minutes ago, TurkJerk said:

I wouldn't pay a dime for that. I have found standard ATX pcs of better specs in the recycling heap for free. The main issue with a SFF is they have bad cooling and use non standard parts. You won't be able to easily replace or upgrade the PSU and you will be stuck using crappy, inferior, low profile versions of video cards that generally cost as much or more then better cards made for regular ATX form factor.

I wasn’t worried much about the cooling since I was gonna take it apart and rebuild it inside a cab with decent air flow my main concern was if the i5 processor this has  was good enough to run tekken 7 that is the only game I have yet been able to run I was told it needed at least 4 cores to run I’m still kinda a newbie at specs of cpu”s and hardware but I understand a little bit 

7 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

I wasn’t worried much about the cooling since I was gonna take it apart and rebuild it inside a cab with decent air flow my main concern was if the i5 processor this has  was good enough to run tekken 7 that is the only game I have yet been able to run I was told it needed at least 4 cores to run I’m still kinda a newbie at specs of cpu”s and hardware but I understand a little bit 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The ES3 came with an i5-3550 it seems. It has roughly 2x the power of the 650 you are looking at. I wouldn't chance it if I had to spend money on it.

If you really are dead set on taking apart an SSF why not get an optiplex 9020 SSF that way you get haswell support?

Edited by TurkJerk

1 minute ago, TurkJerk said:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

The ES3 came with an i5-3550 it seems. It has roughly 2x the power of the 650 you are looking at. I wouldn't chance it if I had to spend money on it.

Ok thx that’s the kind of information I was trying to understand 

10 hours ago, tango3d said:

elvin654, The same here, for my sonic never worked like VT4 God only knows everything I did to make them work, I spent whole days and weekends trying to make them work and I see that the same thing happens to everyone and it keeps happening, sonic don't work and vt4 comes out after Free Play at the top of the screen, you are not alone, they are 2 games that I resigned for a while and I gave up after trying a million different methods without obtaining the slightest result ...

Tango3d, I'm guessing that the following won't help you with VirtuaTennis4, but here's some pics of my setup:

The first pic is of my files so you can see if you have the same version that I have.

I always try to play with an xbox360 controller (even the rail shooters) so I've always got XInput turned on.

The last screenshot shows how I always add the executable to my NVidia card where I set the Max Frames to 60FPS.  There has been a number of Tekno games that won't load until I add the executable.

NoHero (and others), if you have the time, I would like to see these screens for your following working Tekno games.  It'll maybe show me what I'm doing wrong.  For some Tekno games, I leave them at Windowed and I use Borderless Gaming to make them fullscreen.  If you guys use a similar piece of software for the following, please include a pic of that software's settings:

Operation Ghost

Sonic

Snocross

Sorry Admin if there's a specific location on this site to share this type of data.  If there is, I'll move my pics to that location.

TIA everyone!

VT4.JPG

VT4 2.JPG

VT4 3.JPG

VT4 4.JPG

it s possible on people upload tekken 7 vanilla update 12 , because i download the 2 files but when i unpack the update in the folder of tekken 7 vanilla dont work , and i want for put in my site , please help me for that

hace 44 minutos, Kalxiferd dijo:

muchas gracias no sabia de este tipo de juegos espero aPRENDER MUCHO

you are welcome :D but in this forum you can only speaK english and french :D

17 hours ago, tango3d said:

elvin654, The same here, for my sonic never worked like VT4 God only knows everything I did to make them work, I spent whole days and weekends trying to make them work and I see that 

For vt4 try the patch on trymado link according to your resolution 

6 hours ago, elvin654 said:

Tango3d, I'm guessing that the following won't help you with VirtuaTennis4, but here's some pics of my setup:

The first pic is of my files so you can see if you have the same version that I have.

I always try to play with an xbox360 controller (even the rail shooters) so I've always got XInput turned on.

The last screenshot shows how I always add the executable to my NVidia card where I set the Max Frames to 60FPS.  There has been a number of Tekno games that won't load until I add the executable.

NoHero (and others), if you have the time, I would like to see these screens for your following working Tekno games.  It'll maybe show me what I'm doing wrong.  For some Tekno games, I leave them at Windowed and I use Borderless Gaming to make them fullscreen.  If you guys use a similar piece of software for the following, please include a pic of that software's settings:

Operation Ghost

Sonic

Snocross

For og there’s instructions in page 1 under the game icon and for snocross and ghost squad see my list on my post in page 760 at the bottom 

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

For vt4 try the patch on trymado link according to your resolution 

For og there’s instructions in page 1 under the game icon and for snocross and ghost squad see my list on my post in page 760 at the bottom 

I've tried the suggestions for OG on page 1 already without any luck. 

BTW, that first page is awesome!  I bookmarked it the first time I came across it.  Super helpful.

For OG, I initially came across error 1000, I then adjusted the ini file and then got another error, I adjusted the ini file, and then I got different error.  It got to be too much of a pain.  I tried GameLoaderRH with OG today and got error 1000 ;p

It's cool. I've gotten so many other games working, I've got plenty to play.  I'll try those three later, especially since I heard Operation Ghost is a very good rail shooter.

I was just wondering if someone else's screenshots would reveal that I have the wrong version or some obvious wrong setting.

BTW, your suggestion for turning Steam off fixed my Luigi graphic issues.  Thanks!!!

23 minutes ago, elvin654 said:

I've tried the suggestions for OG on page 1 already without any luck. 

BTW, that first page is awesome!  I bookmarked it the first time I came across it.  Super helpful.

For OG, I initially came across error 1000, I then adjusted the ini file and then got another error, I adjusted the ini file, and then I got different error.  It got to be too much of a pain.  I tried GameLoaderRH with OG today and got error 1000 ;p

It's cool. I've gotten so many other games working, I've got plenty to play.  I'll try those three later, especially since I heard Operation Ghost is a very good rail shooter.

I was just wondering if someone else's screenshots would reveal that I have the wrong version or some obvious wrong setting.

BTW, your suggestion for turning Steam off fixed my Luigi graphic issues.  Thanks!!!

Its a great shooter in the past this game with tp was only playable windowed to display the graphics correctly(after the ini setting) but now there’s a patch(if I’m not mistaken its also in page 1 you can try if you like)that you set the res that you choose and can play full screen without gl using only tp and it works fine but leave it windowed in the ini file

Edited by R.R.Z.

8 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Its a great shooter in the past this game with tp was only playable windowed to display the graphics correctly(after the ini setting) but now there’s a patch(if I’m not mistaken its also in page 1 you can try if you like)that you set the res that you choose and can play full screen without gl using only tp and it works fine but leave it windowed in the ini file

I'll give it a try tomorrow.  After dealing with the GLRH errors today, I'm exhausted.

Have a different question for you regarding Too Spicy.  I'm trying to run it at 1920x1080.  Every attempt I make just results in the aiming area being in the windowed red square area seen in the image below.  In other words, some of the graphics will be displayed at full screen while the HUD and the aiming cursor remains set to the smaller window size in the lower left.

too spicy.JPG

I didn’t change the resolution of this game but generally in tp when you change the native res of the games sometimes you’ll see the hud in a wrong place its “normal” and there isn’t a fix for it for the games i wanted higher resolution it doesn’t bother me 

Edited by 7zxkv

14 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

I have the same exact  model  with a 1030 ti which run fine with the i-5cpu,so I  would upgrade the card for better  performance

On 6/13/2020 at 2:53 PM, R.R.Z. said:

It used to work before with tp i used patch v5 in trymado link and suddenly the joypad doesn’t respond very odd i got the sense that i need to erase some file but I don’t know which one exactly

Last time I played H2Overdrive was back in May 2020.  Steering worked ok.  Tested it today and I couldn't move the highlight with my steering (x axis on X360 controller).  I noticed the Game Settings for the game now had a 4th option.  Back in May there was only:

Windowed

XInput

Use Keyboard/Button For Axis

At any rate, RRZ's suggestion of updating the GameProfiles' xml file worked for me:

I went to Add Game, I deleted H2Overdrive.

I closed Teknoparrot and then launched it again.

I went to Add Game, and added H2Overdrive.

Game Settings went back to the 3 items listed above and after re-configuring my controls, it's working again!!!

Thanks again RRZ!!!

On 4/24/2020 at 7:18 PM, elvin654 said:

Does anyone know how to fix the following graphic problem with Let's Go Jungle? See red circles in image below:

Anyone know how to fix the following graphics problem with Let's Go Jungle? See the red circles in the image below:

The other images show the details to my PC and software. I have a 1660ti graphics card.

The other images show the details on my PC and software. I have a 1660ti graphics card.

TIA

Lets Go Jungle.JPG

Fixed.

I grabbed a different version of the game where the working files were in the "disk0" folder and the problem went away.  Folder structure that worked for me is the following:

Jungle.JPG

Il y a 13 heures, NoKey a dit :

Vanilla Update chars ?

Hidden Content

it s ok now i start to upload for my site

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

2 hours ago, kkelly2018 said:

I have the same exact  model  with a 1030 ti which run fine with the i-5cpu,so I  would upgrade the card for better  performance

Okay so you already have this pc and tekken 7 running fine on it...I needed a new card anyways so if this information is correct then I just need a better card 🤔

petite question avec tekken 7 vanilla update 12 , on ne peux jouer qu en mode training ??? pas de mode versu ??? , sinon pour cette version il n y a pas encore de patch FR

@NoKey

is the Tekken 7 12 update you are talking about has the same PC rooster?

I see no Akuma in the last pic you posted a page ago...or am I missing something?

@elvin654

regarding the pics you posted for VT4, I see I have an extra .ini file in the main directory you haven't.

It's named config.ini and it contains these lines :

[General]
DongleRegion=JAPAN
PcbRegion =JAPAN
FreePlay=1
[Network]
Dhcp=1
Ip=10.0.0.2
Mask=255.255.255.0
Gateway=10.0.0.1
Dns1=8.8.8.8
Dns2=8.8.4.4

Another thing, I don't add TP on NVIDIA Control Panel, I do that for other emulators because adding the TP loaders to the Control Panel is a wrong thing in my opinion, you need to add the .exes of the games if you want your NVIDIA takes care of them but from my experience it's not necessary for TP games ( at least here on my machine and I have a GPU less powerful than yours ).

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

49 minutes ago, nohero said:

@NoKey

is the Tekken 7 12 update you are talking about has the same PC rooster?

I see no Akuma in the last pic you posted a page ago...or am I missing something?

Tekken 7 FR for Akuma and all chars ;)

This is base version Tekken 7 and update.

We are need Tekken 7 Round 2 Edition arcade dump release.

On 22/6/2020 at 3:50 AM, elvin654 said:

Hi Tango, I actually was able to get VT4 (if you mean VirtuaTennis4) to work.  I didn't have any issues with it.  Maybe you have to grab a different version or adjust your graphic card settings.

The ones I struggle with and have pretty much given up on are:

Sonic (which is frustrating since it does run by clicking on the game.exe file yet with no controls)

Operation Ghost

Ghost Squad

Snocross

I'm actually glad to hear of others that have the same issue(s) as me.  Maybe one of use will unlock the fix though I'm guessing it's due to our varied hardware.

Hi elvin654!

Yes I dont know why VirtuaTennis 4 dont work, perhaps is like you say about the varied hardware...

The games that you say I have the same that nohero say you:

Operation G.H.O.S.T. runs good too but I need to use GL in combination with TP to get fullscreen.

For SnoCross I'm using JConfig because I have problems with TP and this title.

Never tried Ghost Squad, so I can't say nothing about it, but I will try!

Thanks for your answer, When I have energy I will try again and I will inform you of any news to give each other a hand!

Thanks for your answer!

je viens de me promener un peu sur le net pour essayer de voir la solution pour tekken 7 vanilla update 12 (solution pour lancer le jeux que j ai trouvé) , et je me suis retrouvé sur un site chinois ou j ai retrouver tous mes liens du topic suivant:

c est quand même curieux car si j ai mis tous ces liens de disponible c'était en priorité pour ce forum et pour remercier des personne comme : @Trymado , @flof477 , @jets , @RubenDB , @soso92 , @R.R.Z. et tous ceux que j'ai pus oublier

mon site je l'ai fait pour passer mon temps pendant le confinement et quand je vois déjà les téléchargement des 5 premiers jeux les plus pris sur mon site:

Afterburner Climax : 1162 fois télécharger
Outrun 2 SP SDX : 1027 fois télécharger
Virtua Fighter 5 Rev C : 621 fois télécharger
Justice League - Heroes United : 557 fois télécharger
Star Wars - Battle Pod : 523 fois télécharger

je me dis quand même qu'il y a quand même pas mal de monde qui va sur mon site et c'est pour cela que chaque jours j'essaie de le mettre a jour . Je voudrais aussi remercier les personnes qui ont laisse un petit message sur mon livre d'or ça me fait plaisir de voir qu'ils sont heureux que mon site existe et je suis content de pouvoir les aider ainsi que tous les autres car je sais que ce n'est pas évident de si retrouver et d'avoir les jeux qui fonctionnent.

Je tiens tout particulièrement à remercier @Trymado pour son aide avec son drive de patch qui est top et qui est aussi disponible sur mon site.

Sur cela je vous souhaite une bonne fin de journée.....

il y a 6 minutes, N'oliv a dit :

Ton site est vraiment TOP ! 

J'ai juste un problème avec les liens UptoBox, une fois le temps d'attente passé impossible de télécharger, à chaque fois je me retrouve vers des pubs ....

essaie un debrideurs ou vois pour telecharger avec un programme comme jdownloader2 

1 hour ago, tango3d said:

WOOOWWWW!! THANK MAN!!!!! I WILL TRY!!! :D

Also check out RRZ and NoHero's comments/additional tips above regarding this topic.

NoHero, not sure why I'm missing that additional ini file.  My Teknoparrot.ini file has some of those items.

And thanks for the tip about removing Tekno loaders from my Nvidia Control Panel.  A long time ago, I got into the habit of running a game and then opening the Nvidia CP and checking for recent game applications and then just adding it to the list while maxing FR at 60.  Good to know that it isn't necessary for all games.

After what happened to me with H2Overedrive recently, I'm thinking of turning off TP's "check for updates".  Kinda sucks having to recheck to see if everything still works all the time, though I am impressed with how often TP is updated and worked on.