spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Just now, Bootleg said:

no just crashes back to desktop :/ I don't know whats going on

It should work if its on freeplay although maybe its your gpu card 

1 minute ago, Bootleg said:

is there a setting im needing to apply I have 1050 

No nothing special if I’m not mistaken i saw some people wrote about the same problem as you also you can try download it again from trymado post in page 698

8 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

No nothing special if I’m not mistaken i saw some people wrote about the same problem as you also you can try download it again from trymado post in page 698

thanks a lot ill go head and give that a try didn't see that post.

Edited by Bootleg

2 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

thanks a lot ill go head and give that a try didn't see that post.

you’re welcome 
Also if you’re using steam close it it may solve your problem 

Edited by R.R.Z.

hello have a trouble with a favourite game r tuned ultimate street racing i´m very happy to play this game,which version of teknoparrot use to play?,because have a 1.0.0.381 and don´t launch the game because say teknoparrot don´t find budgieloader.exe

Edited by german

Hello,having trouble with Initial D Arcade Stage 8 where the game will freeze then crash without any error message on title screen(Demo screen/Attract demo/Opening screen) but it works fine on my other computer,any help here?

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 1:27 PM, R.R.Z. said:

R u using the codec and lav? or playing from c drive?also check the windowed option if its work try to play at 1366x768 

the codec i have installed with k -lite codec pack

All games work but GTI club 3 only launches when i check administrator mode with Teknoparrot

but then everytime i have to click annoying confirmation yes to start a TP , i like it without that confirmation especially when i use HyperSPin

i havent got the game on a C:\Drive but maybe that way it works ? without administrator mode

2 hours ago, BruceLee1972 said:

I saw some games on Youtube that run on teknoparrot e.g. Contra.
I don't see the game on TP.
Will games be removed with newer TP updates?

I saw on youtube that if you sacrifice a goat, you can summon satan to destroy the world.

Jokes aside, TP never removes games with newer updates, Contra was never supported.

3 hours ago, Moksi said:

the codec i have installed with k -lite codec pack

All games work but GTI club 3 only launches when i check administrator mode with Teknoparrot

but then everytime i have to click annoying confirmation yes to start a TP , i like it without that confirmation especially when i use HyperSPin

i havent got the game on a C:\Drive but maybe that way it works ? without administrator mode

You could also try to change the sound settings to 2.1

il y a 15 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

You could also try to change the sound settings to 2.1

Hello Moksi

What is your problem with the GTI club?
If it's a spit problem just before starting the game, in my case, I had to delete an asus program that conflicted with the Games
It's program is Asus Sonic radar

Regards

8 hours ago, german said:

hello have a trouble with a favourite game r tuned ultimate street racing i´m very happy to play this game,which version of teknoparrot use to play?,because have a 1.0.0.381 and don´t launch the game because say teknoparrot don´t find budgieloader.exe

Hello
You could run r tuned from tp 381 if you’re patreon as indicated in the game and for the budgieloader issue exclude the file in your anti virus program 

Edited by R.R.Z.

cDoes anyone have a solutions for the games  Shining Force Cross Raid and Elysion ? I downloaded the idcard fix , i used the method  i saw on the forum , the games detect the card but impossible to validate it . Any one can do a  nice little tutorial to run this 2 great looking games on teknoparrot . Also really hope the  exclesia dump will be soon available and will quit patreon .

Still no info about the dump and the add to teknoparrot for the great games : Jurassic Park Arcade and Aliens Arcade ? 

Edited by colruyt55000

5 minutes ago, colruyt55000 said:

cDoes anyone have a solutions for the games  Shining Force Cross Raid and Elysion ? I downloaded the idcard fix , i used the method  i saw on the forum , the games detect the card but impossible to validate it . Any one can do a  nice little tutorial to run this 2 great looking games on teknoparrot . Also really hope the  exclesia dump will be soon available and will quit patreon .

Still no info about the dump and the add to teknoparrot for the great games : Jurassic Park Arcade and Aliens Arcade ? 

Read this:

Virus-Man : Any chance for you to add on your great site : A working ready to play version of : Far Cry Arcade , Half Life Survivor , Alien extermination and Left For Dead Survivor ? I was never able to make works those games .

Il 20/5/2020 Alle 13:06, nohero ha scritto:

You downloaded the wrong one or better, the NESiCA one.

This one is the right one :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Unpack and put everything in the DOA folder, replace the DOA5A.exe with the one in that archive, configure JConfig and then start the game from the Unlocker.

CHEERs

thank you, but your link is broken. Please can you provide me another one? thanks

1 ora fa, legolas119 ha scritto:

thank you, but your link is broken. Please can you provide me another one? thanks

It's not my link, it's from here

It doesn't work because there's a new update version, here

Hidden Content

CHEERs

hace 8 horas, R.R.Z. dijo:

Hello
You could run r tuned from tp 381 if you’re patreon as indicated in the game and for the budgieloader issue exclude the file in your anti virus program 

thanks for answering,it must be because the game is only for patreon, I will wait a while for it to be public

2 ore fa, nohero ha scritto:

It's not my link, it's from here

It doesn't work because there's a new update version, here

Hidden Content

CHEERs

thanks! So in this new link I find all these files:

Immagine.png

I added the unlocker to the game folder. But have I to add ALL the files in the picture above in my game folder?

thanks

Great news in the latest TP updates.

1.0.0.203 Changes by: Reaver
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Initialization now boots without memory errors. Now creates window and boots until game starts to load files.
- ELF Loader: Now has flag for skipping free memory in special cases. SHOULD NOT BE TURNED ON PERMANENTLY!!!

1.0.0.204 Changes by: Reaver
- Tank Tank Tank: Boots fullscreen.

1.0.0.205 Changes by: Reaver
- Tank Tank Tank: localtime / time hooks
- Tank Tank Tank: Skip uptime check

1.0.0.206 Changes by: Reaver
- Dead Heat: Resolve cout problem with a hack

Looking forward to the VF5 R and FS updates, but really would like an internal resolution increase for them. 480p scaled on a 4K monitor can only go so far. Being OpenGL I can't force SSAA via NV control panel to clean up the lower resolution like I would normally do on older DX9 titles that run in such low resolutions.

il y a 7 minutes, braders1986 a dit :

Looking forward to the VF5 R and FS updates, but really would like an internal resolution increase for them. 480p scaled on a 4K monitor can only go so far. Being OpenGL I can't force SSAA via NV control panel to clean up the lower resolution like I would normally do on older DX9 titles that run in such low resolutions.

Virtua Fighter 5 final Shodown works perfectly with RPCS3 , so it is not really interesting . But Virtua Fighter 5 R looks interesting .

I wish games like jurassic Park or recent aliens would be emulated by teknoparrot . Games wich are emulated already with consoles emulator or games wich exist on pc ( eg : tekken 5 ) are not interesting at all personnaly . 

Il y a 1 heure, colruyt55000 a dit :

Virtua Fighter 5 final Shodown works perfectly with RPCS3, so it is not really interesting. But Virtua Fighter 5 R looks interesting.

I wish games like jurassic Park or recent aliens would be emulated by teknoparrot. Games wich are emulated already with consoles emulator or games wich exist on pc (eg: tekken 5) are not interesting at all personnaly. 

terminator and jurassic is all i really want. hope someday.

For me time crisis 2 and 3(Arcade versions)are the best I really wish that teknoparrot will take the challenge and make them playable such a great shooting games!

hace 1 hora, R.R.Z. dijo:

For me time crisis 2 and 3(Arcade versions)are the best I really wish that teknoparrot will take the challenge and make them playable such a great shooting games!

but these games can be played on PCSX2 .-.

can someone please give me a download link to ghost squad evolution? the download on this site is requesting an encryption key for Mega upload, which I can not find on this site. Thanks guys