spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

On 5/18/2020 at 10:29 AM, R.R.Z. said:

ūü§ěHopefully next tp update will be with virtua fighter 5Rūü§ě

Hellz Yeah! That would be awesome being Virtua Fighter 5R is a EXCLUSIVE ARCADE ONLY release! Harley Davidson King of the road would also be killer!

Edited by djd

il y a 33 minutes, xtremebuga a dit :

My game have this problems, it seems that I will never be able to run a game with TP, without any mistakes.

Can someone help me with this, thank you in advance.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

There is a fix for AMD cards on TP discord.

19 minutes ago, Safur said:

There is a fix for AMD cards on TP discord.

Friend I was not able to enter the Discord of Tecknoparrot, can you get the fix files for AMD cards for me. I would be very grateful.

36 minutes ago, mrbrightside80 said:

Hey guys I am having a problem with TP. I recently started building a racing cabinet and when I copied over TP it reverts back to an older version and most of the games dont work. All the paths are the same because I cloned my old drive. Battle Gear 4all the Fast and Furious games and Sega racing and more  has TP just crash immediately. My new computer is the same model and the only difference is it has an i7 instead of an i5 and a 1070 instead of a 1050. Are there some other files I needed to copy over maybe from the C drive? Some game do launch so I don't know what the issue is. Any help would be really appreciated?

The current version of tp is 375 just download it again and update to the last version there were a few changes if you using old version(exe files and more...)and You can find the updated games in virus man posts and the patches if needed in trymado posts

8 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Friend I was not able to enter the Discord of Tecknoparrot, can you get the fix files for AMD cards for me. I would be very grateful.

Virtua Fighter 5R Nvidia Shaderfix by Nezarn

Attachment file type: archive

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by spiderzsoft

4 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

The current version of tp is 375 just download it again and update to the last version there were a few changes if you using old version(exe files and more...)and You can find the updated games in virus man posts and the patches if needed in trymado posts

But why do all those games work fine on my other PC? All I did was copy the Teknoparrot folder over. All the games are in the same locations, and about 60% of the games do work.

1 minute ago, mrbrightside80 said:

But why do all those games work fine on my other PC? All I did was copy the Teknoparrot folder over. All the games are in the same locations, and about 60% of the games do work.

Why copy it over? Just download it again and update to latest version

5 hours ago, mrbrightside80 said:

Because I didn't want to have to set up each game again.

I know but obviously this is making some of the games not to work so its the best way

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

I now but obviously this is making some of the games not to work so its the best way

Ill give it a shot. It's just weird because I actually cloned the drive and no other emulator or games have had an issue.

7 minutes ago, mrbrightside80 said:

Ill give it a shot. It's just weird because I actually cloned the drive and no other emulator or games have had an issue.

Also you can do this only for the 40% games the aren’t working and keep the old version for the rest but why? Its always the best to play with the most updated version of tp

Edited by R.R.Z.

40 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Also you can do this only for the 40% games the aren’t working and keep the old version for the rest but why? Its always the best to play with the most updated version of tp

Thanks for the help. I downloaded TP again, updated and so far have added 3 games that did not work, and now they do!

3 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

do you have a download link outside of mega i exceeded my limit is their a google drive link or something buddy

Pro tip for everyone - anyone on the latest version of Windows should be able to install Windows Sandbox from features.  Load that up and download from within that VM.  I always thought mega limited you by IP but I'm able to get a whole new limit from within the VM even though I can't from another machine on the network.

39 minutes ago, silverelgamer said:

could someone pass me a working link of shining force cross raid please

Its in virus man website also this would help to run it correctly:

Edited by R.R.Z.

3 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Its in virus man website also this would help to run it correctly:

hes no longer available cough cough*

11 ore fa, nohero ha scritto:

It works only with the patched exe from JConfig pack you can find here :

You don't need any loader, just JConfig for setting the controls and then launch it from the Unlocker.

CHEERs

ok, I copied the Jconfig.exe file in my game folder with the Unlocker. And I configured Jconfig, as usual. This is my final folder:

Immagine.png

and my Jconfig configuration:

Immagine2.png

I double click on the R2_Unlocker.exe but nothing happens... after that, I double click on the DOA5A.exe but still nothing happens... :(  The game doesn't start :(

1 hour ago, Gwyllion said:

Link:

Hidden Content

you got a download for vf5r direct download too

11 hours ago, djd said:

Hellz Yeah! That would be awesome being Virtua Fighter 5R is a EXCLUSIVE ARCADE ONLY release! Harley Davidson King of the road would also be killer!

But VF5 FR is the most complete VF 5 game to date with all but fixes new characters and character balances.

Harley Davidson KOTR would be nice.

Edited by ark216

42 minuti fa, legolas119 ha scritto:

ok, I copied the Jconfig.exe file in my game folder with the Unlocker. And I configured Jconfig, as usual. This is my final folder:

Hidden Content

and my Jconfig configuration:

Hidden Content

I double click on the R2_Unlocker.exe but nothing happens... after that, I double click on the DOA5A.exe but still nothing happens... :(  The game doesn't start :(

You downloaded the wrong one or better, the NESiCA one.

This one is the right one :

Hidden Content

Unpack and put everything in the DOA folder, replace the DOA5A.exe with the one in that archive, configure JConfig and then start the game from the Unlocker.

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

12 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

My game have this problems, it seems that I will never be able to run a game with TP, without any mistakes.

Can someone help me with this, thank you in advance.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

lol don't go blaming TP for you having a gpu incompatible with Lindbergh titles by default

Luckily for you TP actually has the great Nezarn to fix these issues by making AMD shader fixes for you but I doubt you'll be throwing out an apology

Edited by Boomslangnz

11 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Any help would be really appreciated

Network address of PC, is also "cloned", so network collision ?

Set static IP address on both PC's 

Exampele 192.168.1.2 for the left cabinet, 192.168.1.3 for the right one. 192.168.1.X for the rest (X=number), router 192.168.1.1 if needed , crosslink cable should also work between 2 PC's

11 hours ago, mrbrightside80 said:

Because I didn't want to have to set up each game again.

Just copy UserProfiles folder to other TP

6 minutes ago, petje said:

Network address of PC, is also "cloned", so network collision ?

Set static IP address on both PC's 

Exampele 192.168.1.2 for the left cabinet, 192.168.1.3 for the right one. 192.168.1.X for the rest (X=number), router 192.168.1.1 if needed , crosslink cable should also work between 2 PC's

Just copy UserProfiles folder to other TP

If it’s the settings for tekken 7 vanilla to enable vs cpu/lan thanks they succeeded in tekken 7 fr Version to enable the vs cpu option so i hope they’ll do the same in the vanilla version currently its the same upper option doesn’t work only practice mode is selectable 

1 hour ago, ark216 said:

But VF5 FR is the most complete VF 5 game to date with all but fixes new characters and character balances.

Harley Davidson KOTR would be nice.

A lot of VF fan believe R is the better version. Different stages, balancing in R, lots of people see Final Showdown as a downgrade and wish R was the ported versions to consoles. 

Links and THE MOST WANTED Final Showdown

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

@tommiegunz

8 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

is final showdown working?

Its working under all Loader RH I believe. Teknoparrot it used to never be full screen. Did not test lately.

Edit, nevermind, that was VF5 C

Edited by student123