spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

1 ora fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

I've been wondering this. Is it possible to run all games on TP without any internet connection? Or are there some games that do require an internet connection to boot up? :rolleyes:

There's a trick for games that require i-net.

Install the Microsoft loopback driver ( WiN10 has it as legacy driver ), set in the ipv4 properties the IP : 192.168.10.1 and you need no internet active anymore.

CHEERs

il y a 30 minutes, PsyKos a dit :

Works perfectly ! Thanks a lot ! @Trymado je pense que tu peux le rajouter à tes patchs :)

Super je m'en occupe ta l'heure.

Du coup c'est un fix definitif ? J'ai pas suivis la discussion

35 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

Hey lads, where are people getting the R-Tuned dump from? I can't see it on the front page and a quick bit of Googling's not turning anything up. 

Edit: Derp nvm, just saw it further up the page. 

Be interested in reading your impressions of the game, mate.

il y a 11 minutes, Trymado a dit :

Super je m'en occupe ta l'heure.

Du coup c'est un fix definitif ? J'ai pas suivis la discussion

Oui, c'est un fix permanent, il remplace les vidéos par une version convertie qui n'a pas besoin du codec Microsoft mais LAV par défaut :)

46 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

Hey lads, where are people getting the R-Tuned dump from? I can't see it on the front page and a quick bit of Googling's not turning anything up. 

Edit: Derp nvm, just saw it further up the page. 

Open the link of Sega Race tv or any other lindbergh game in Jdownloader and download the game from the packed list.

il y a 1 minute, PsyKos a dit :

Oui, c'est un fix permanent, il remplace les vidéos par une version convertie qui n'a pas besoin du codec Microsoft mais LAV par défaut :)

en fait il fait exactement l'inverse. plus besoin de LAV et basé sur Microsoft, donc plus standard ;)

il y a 23 minutes, Gougoule a dit :

en fait il fait exactement l'inverse. plus besoin de LAV et basé sur Microsoft, donc plus standard ;)

Oui, voilà :) C'était une histoire comme ça ^^ Désolé, je n'avais pas vérifié avant de poster mais c'est effectivement l'inverse ;)

Does anyone know why i get "This site can't be reached" for Virusman website?  

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I keep getting server IP address could not be found.

il y a 3 minutes, Scheang a dit :

Hidden Content

i just try and work well : 

Hidden Content

il y a 11 minutes, Scheang a dit :

Hidden Content

Works here too ! Perhaps do you use VPN ?

je viens de refaire tous les liens hs donc je sais qu il fonctionne lol

just finish to fix all links dead

Gaelco Pc Based:
Gaelco Championship Tuning Race
Tokyo Cop

Sega RingEdge:
Project Diva Arcade

Sega RingWide:
Lets Go Island - Lost on the island of Tropics
Opération Ghost

Taito Type X:
The King of Fighters 98, - The Ultimate Match
Raiden III
Raiden IV
Senko No Ronde - Duo Dis-United Order

autres lanceurs:
Super StreetFighter 4 - Arcade Edition 2012 v1.3

all fix

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

Bonjour

Je confirme aussi que le patch des Video sur Sega Rally 3 fonctionne parfaitement sur windows 10 sp 1909, il n'y a plus besoin de passer par lav Filter et CodecTweakTool.exe.

C'est nikel

Cdlt

TP update added full screen and an experimental res patch v5r as well now! They are smashing it at the moment.

And

1.0.0.200 Changes by: Nezarn
- R-Tuned: add option to stretch 2D (hud, menu, etc.) only works if using custom resolution, add option for turning on anti-aliasing

Edited by Bunglezbawb

16 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Woah! Can't believe R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing was made by Sega AM2, the same people that made OutRun 2 and Sega Race TV. and both Sega Race TV and R-Tuned were released in 2008 only months apart!

I never thought I'd ever say this about a Sega racing game but R-Tuned is a really, really bad game :(

Sad when you spend longer making the game icon than you do playing the actual game you made it for due to how bad it is!

Audio sounds distorted and the game is only playable in a window, but when you try to take a corner in the game the entire screen just shifts too quickly and the infinite turbos just make it no fun at all.

So disappointing Sega.

:(:

Thus , remains two lindbergh titles to arrive on the footsteps of TeknoParrot.

a. Harley Davidson King of the Road

b. Hummer ( Amazing)

12 minutes ago, Bunglezbawb said:

TP update added full screen and an experimental res patch v5f as well now! They are smashing it at the moment.

So hopefully we’ll see virtua fighter 5 final showdown and version r with costum resolution option cant wait!😎

Edited by R.R.Z.

8 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

And also haven’t figured out yet a way to solve this black screen with only life bars displayed in the beginning of the fight in samurai edge have you?

thanks in advance 

No, I haven't solved that issue. It was one of the lesser ss games and 3d so didn't worry too much about it once I hit a wall. Might try again at some point however, will let you know if I get it to work. 

1 minute ago, student123 said:

No, I haven't solved that issue. It was one of the lesser ss games and 3d so didn't worry too much about it once I hit a wall. Might try again at some point however, will let you know if I get it to work. 

Thanks

46 minutes ago, Bunglezbawb said:

TP update added full screen and an experimental res patch v5r as well now! They are smashing it at the moment.

And

1.0.0.200 Changes by: Nezarn
- R-Tuned: add option to stretch 2D (hud, menu, etc.) only works if using custom resolution, add option for turning on anti-aliasing

Update and released? 1.0.0.200 didn't seem to have a new xml for VF5R? Did you just rename vf5c and pointed to vf5r?

33 minutes ago, eljose said:

for Virtua Fighter 5 there are 2 files  .bin and .rom what should we do with them ? where do we put the game to play it with TP ?¿

You need to use power iso to unzip the bin file, then you unzip the rom and add the content under disk0, there should be a rom folder in there were you can copy all that content.

Edited by student123

Il 18/5/2020 Alle 14:24, nohero ha scritto:

Download the unlocker from here

Hidden Content

Put the unlocker in the same directory where the exe is and start from the unlocker, all DLC will be available.

Note: it will work only with the DOA5A.exe ( v2.02 ) not the 2.6.

CHEERs

thanks. I tried to run the unlocked and then the .exe file, but nothing happens.... tomorrow i will try in a different pc...i want to understand if this issue is related to an hardware issue or anything else..

7 minutes ago, Safur said:

In R-Tuned, do you know how to select the level of the car please?

no idea it seems it needs a ic card for cars :/ on 1st bootup I managed to select the top tier car with sonic decals on by pressing the shift up and down keys but it won't select them again now :( 

27 minuti fa, legolas119 ha scritto:

thanks. I tried to run the unlocked and then the .exe file, but nothing happens.... tomorrow i will try in a different pc...i want to understand if this issue is related to an hardware issue or anything else..

It works only with the patched exe from JConfig pack you can find here :

You don't need any loader, just JConfig for setting the controls and then launch it from the Unlocker.

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

22 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Does the R-Tuned game dump already exist?

Go to the first page to virtua fighter 5 icon and click on the first link under it 

8 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

In the first page under the virtua 5 icon is a link 

8 hours ago, naderkadd1981 said:

Open the link of Sega Race tv or any other lindbergh game in Jdownloader and download the game from the packed list.

Cheers Fellas!

8 hours ago, isamu said:

Be interested in reading your impressions of the game, mate.

I'll let you know dude! Currently extracting the ISO as we speak. Going by Pooterman's comments though, sounds like it might not be the best Sega game ever.

Hey guys I am having a problem with TP. I recently started building a racing cabinet and when I copied over TP it reverts back to an older version and most of the games dont work. All the paths are the same because I cloned my old drive. Battle Gear 4all the Fast and Furious games and Sega racing and more  has TP just crash immediately. My new computer is the same model and the only difference is it has an i7 instead of an i5 and a 1070 instead of a 1050. Are there some other files I needed to copy over maybe from the C drive? Some game do launch so I don't know what the issue is. Any help would be really appreciated?

22 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Woah! Can't believe R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing was made by Sega AM2, the same people that made OutRun 2 and Sega Race TV. and both Sega Race TV and R-Tuned were released in 2008 only months apart!

I never thought I'd ever say this about a Sega racing game but R-Tuned is a really, really bad game :(

Sad when you spend longer making the game icon than you do playing the actual game you made it for due to how bad it is!

Audio sounds distorted and the game is only playable in a window, but when you try to take a corner in the game the entire screen just shifts too quickly and the infinite turbos just make it no fun at all.

So disappointing Sega.

:(:

Summed it up nicely mate.