spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

3 hours ago, EmuAl said:

Here is a fix for sega rally 3

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

extract the files to this folder and overwrite the files in there already (back them up just incase)

YourSegaRally3folder\frontend\PC\Videos

Enjoy :very-good:

Its working great thanks!

if you’ll also figure out a fix for non amd users for snocross It would help

thanks

Edited by R.R.Z.

4 hours ago, soso92 said:

R-Tuned in progress for Teknoparrot

Hidden Content

Annonce également : Lindbergh card reader should arrive this week including Virtua Tennis 3 and Virtua Fighter 5 R cards.

ddxi6aj-a0dd3460-84dd-47c3-9bcf-c9d6b28a

I made so many icons for games that have yet to be supported so thought I'd share this one here as it looks like it might be needed soon!

Hope all you guys are okay, stay safe!

:very-good:

R-Tuned now enabled for Patreons

Hidden Content

If patreons here test the game say how you find the game goos or not good

12 hours ago, soso92 said:

If patreons here test the game say how you find the game goos or not good

Horrible attract mode music and won't work full screen :P

TP 375  solved full screen problem

Now to find a solution to change or remove that horrible music !

Edited by petje

Woah! Can't believe R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing was made by Sega AM2, the same people that made OutRun 2 and Sega Race TV. and both Sega Race TV and R-Tuned were released in 2008 only months apart!

I never thought I'd ever say this about a Sega racing game but R-Tuned is a really, really bad game :(

Sad when you spend longer making the game icon than you do playing the actual game you made it for due to how bad it is!

Audio sounds distorted and the game is only playable in a window, but when you try to take a corner in the game the entire screen just shifts too quickly and the infinite turbos just make it no fun at all.

So disappointing Sega.

:(:

Edited by POOTERMAN

hace 1 minuto, POOTERMAN dijo:

Woah! Can't believe R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing was made by Sega AM2, the same people that made OutRun 2 and Sega Race TV. and both Sega Race TV and R-Tuned were released in 2008 only months apart!

I never thought I'd ever say this about a Sega racing game but R-Tuned is a really, really bad game :(

Sad when you spend longer making the game icon than you do playing the actual game you made it for due to how bad it is!

hey pooterman do you have an icon for wangan midnight maximum tune 6?
and if the game is very bad

1 hour ago, POOTERMAN said:

Audio sounds distorted and the game is only playable in a window, but when you try to take a corner in the game the entire screen just shifts too quickly and the infinite turbos just make it no fun at all.

So disappointing Sega.

Wow! Thanks for the impressions POOTERMAN. I watched gameplay videos of this game and something told me this would be the case. I thought to myself "Hmmm......this doesn't look like fun, and appears to lack the depth and fun gameplay AM2 is known for". Sad to see my worse fears are all but confirmed by your post. :( From OutRun 2 to this. Unbelievable how the mighty have fallen. :(

3 hours ago, silverelgamer said:

hey pooterman do you have an icon for wangan midnight maximum tune 6?
and if the game is very bad

Is this okay?

ddxj6r7-034ba53c-37f3-4feb-b24b-18657279

1 hour ago, isamu said:

Wow! Thanks for the impressions POOTERMAN. I watched gameplay videos of this game and something told me this would be the case. I thought to myself "Hmmm......this doesn't look like fun, and appears to lack the depth and fun gameplay AM2 is known for". Sad to see my worse fears are all but confirmed by your post. :( From OutRun 2 to this. Unbelievable how the mighty have fallen. :(

That's always the problem, Sega set the bar so high and have always made the very best arcade racers but R-Tuned is just horrible and I still can't believe that it's an actual Sega game!:o

It's very much a poor mans Need For Speed Underground, and those games came out a good 4-5 years before R-Tuned did!

The game looks okay but as soon as your car turns a corner the horror of how bad this game is immediately hits you and as I said before the fact you can just keep hitting your turbo button repeatedly takes all of the challenege out of the game.:(:

Play R-Tuned for 5 minutes and then play Need For Speed Underground 2 and then you won't want to play R-Tuned ever again, well at least I don't!

:triste:

I'm guessing the R-tuned dump will surface soon enough to the front page. Seems its already available in the wild. 

N.B: Found this link, not vert fast, but its in the list of games available : 

mega://fenc2?6Z9ynFQVRpoVWDPS7yF2hynEG_kB-UkkVpYDVhLG6BxN0nyUAXNoSeyO3MkXGAQz?dUIlxTRT

Edited by Muamba

41 minutes ago, Muamba said:

I'm guessing the R-tuned dump will surface soon enough to the front page. Seems its already available in the wild. 

Got R-tuned worked, definitely underwhelming and limited to a small window. Wished Virtua Fighter 5 R won the votes and was released instead...

In case some guys are having issues, run dsr_HD from disk0. Enjoy!

Edited by Muamba

Its been a while since there’s was a new shooting game what about ghost evo did they mange to solve the sound problem and the crash after stage 1? I hope it’ll be playable soon I always prefer a good shooting game then any racing game 

Pour les icones, Trymado / Pooterman, pouvez-vous les réunir dans un nouveau thread dédié ca serait bien car celui la n'est plus approprié. merci

il y a 40 minutes, 7zxkv a dit :

Pour les icones, Trymado / Pooterman, pouvez-vous les réunir dans un nouveau thread dédié ca serait bien car celui la n'est plus approprié. merci

Dans cette section ou la section Tuto ?

celle ci tu peux, fait moi un [quelque chose] Teknoparrot Icons / Art..............un truc du genre et c'est bon ;)

Edited by 7zxkv

2 hours ago, Muamba said:

Got R-tuned worked, definitely underwhelming and limited to a small window. Wished Virtua Fighter 5 R won the votes and was released instead...

If you run the hd file the game’s in full screen?

Edited by R.R.Z.

If you want to run R tuned full screen, (Nez posted on discord)

Edit your profile with.

<ExtraParameters>-fs</ExtraParameters>

you can use wxga, etc. for resolution

and -aa for anti aliasing (needed when changins res)

16:9  resolutions are ugly though.

2 minutes ago, Bunglezbawb said:

If you want to run R tuned full screen, (Nez posted on discord)

Edit your profile with.

<ExtraParameters>-fs</ExtraParameters>

you can use wxga, etc. for resolution

and -aa for anti aliasing (needed when changins res)

16:9  resolutions are ugly though.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Muamba said:

And also haven’t figured out yet a way to solve this black screen with only life bars displayed in the beginning of the fight in samurai edge have you?

thanks in advance 

Il y a 9 heures, POOTERMAN a dit :

Woah! Je ne peux pas croire que R-Tuned Ultimate Street Racing ait été créé par Sega AM2, les mêmes personnes qui ont créé OutRun 2 et Sega Race TV. et Sega Race TV et R-Tuned sont sortis en 2008 à quelques mois d'intervalle!

Je n'ai jamais pensé que je dirais ça à propos d'un jeu de course Sega mais R-Tuned est un jeu vraiment, vraiment mauvais :(

Triste quand vous passez plus de temps à créer l'icône du jeu qu'à jouer au jeu pour lequel vous l'avez créé en raison de sa gravité!

Les sons audio sont déformés et le jeu n'est jouable que dans une fenêtre, mais lorsque vous essayez de prendre un coin dans le jeu, tout l'écran se décale trop rapidement et les turbos infinis ne le rendent pas amusant du tout.

Si décevant Sega.

Thank my friend to say how you find the game I think like you when I see  movie gameplay of the game on youtube

I think these arcade racing game are really better to R-Tuned

Edited by soso92

16 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Glad it works for you if I’m not mistaken(im not at home now)for the calibration to be ok the first 4 lines should be the same the 5,6 lines is the original res of the game and regarding gticlub use gti3.exe and change in the testing mode of the game to freeplay otherwise you wont be able to start the game

Hmm gti3.exe also crashes when i launch it

1 hour ago, Moksi said:

Hmm gti3.exe also crashes when i launch it

R u using the codec and lav? or playing from c drive?also check the windowed option if its work try to play at 1366x768 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Le 16/05/2020 à 22:56, Safur a dit :

Apparemment les sons marchent pour Tokyo Cop mais pas chez moi en tout cas.

Ça marche chez vous?

Le son marche toujours pas chez toi ???

Apparemment d'après cette vidéo ça fonctionne

3 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

If you run the hd file the game’s in full screen?

Nope, still not full screen. Still a work in progress, so guessing far off until there is a full screen version.

Il y a 20 heures, lukudo a dit :

Salut, pour Guitar Hero regarde sur le topic ici-même.

Sur la page 7 tu trouvera le dernier fix en date de Mohkerz, bon ça reste aléatoire, parfois tu joue 20 minutes, parfois faut relancer plusieurs fois le jeu pour une chanson :furax:

Pour les contrôles regarde à la page 6 du même topic, dernier message, tout y expliqué même si tu veux jouer avec une guitare.

Perso j'utilise une guitare Rock Band et il faut d'abord appuyer sur Vert, garder la touche enfoncée puis orange et bleu en même temps :)

Merci pour ton aide :) J'avais déjà scruté ce topic et avais déjà pris les fix mais cela ne fait pas de mal de le rappeler, même ici !

Il y a 18 heures, R.R.Z. a dit :

for anyone who’s having problems with it regarding guitar hero if the combination of pressing 3 buttons don’t work for you just enter xinputter.ini and change to unlockmenu=1 and save run it outside tp and after that directly from tp it’ll take you directly to the main screen 

Thanks for the tip ! It worked for me, don't forget to delete save fil in Documents\Aspyr before launch the game with unlockmenu. It's OK now to have the main menu directly.

Il y a 20 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

quand j ai mis mes jeux en ligne tous fonctionner mais depuis y a eu pas mal de mise a jour et malheureusement j ai pas tous mes jeux de décompresser sur mon disc dur , ils sont sur un autre disc et j en ai quand même pas mal de jeux lol , je peux pas y jouer avec tous , j en ai que 90 d installer sur mon disc et après je suis plus avec mame et les vielles consoles que j adore ^^ 

la perso j attends la mise a  jour recalbox pour mon pi3 et odroid xu4 que j aime car mon pi3 est dans un bartop et mon odroid sur ma télé et je joue de mon canapé en bluetooth ce qui est top

de plus j ai commencé teknoparrot y a environ 2 ou 3 mois et je connait pas encore tout dessus

Tu n'as pas à t'excuser, c'est vrai que Teknoparrot est assez capricieux ! Pour cela que j'avais laissé tomber il y a quelques mois après avoir perdus toutes mes configs manettes lors d'une mise à jour ! Sans compter les jeux qui ne fonctionnent plus en fonction des versions ! C'est vraiment rébarbatif mais je préfère quand même utiliser Teknoparrot que Game Loader pour lequel je ne comprends vraiment rien... Par ailleurs, avec une ancienne version de Teknoparrot, King of Fighters - Maximum Impact Regulation A (Taito Type X2) fonctionne bien ! C'est donc Teknoparrot le coupable, il faut que j'essaie les jeux qui déconnent chez moi avec cette ancienne version pour vérifier ;)

Il y a 16 heures, Gougoule a dit :

Games works in TP if you want to remap your controls. Games also works by launching GHA_LAUNCHER_v1_admin.exe (run it “AS ADMIN") with standard Xbox controls

run the GHA.exe “AS ADMIN" + Deactivave the full screen optimization” (if not patches may fail).

leave the dinput8.dll in the game folder. if you remove it, controls will probably not work with TP. Click yes on TP boxe when launching the game.

if you have a black screen / game does not start delete folder => %userprofile%\Documents\Aspyr\Guitar Hero III\Save

I prefer this ;) I leave Teknoparrot for this game because it too slow (input lag) with this :( With launcher, all working and controls works :) Thank you for your help !

vor einer Stunde schrieb soso92:

Le son marche toujours pas chez toi ???

Apparemment d'après cette vidéo ça fonctionne

Sound runs fine but now controls don't work (Xinput and Dinput)
steering and accelerate / brake
buttons are ok

I've been wondering this. Is it possible to run all games on TP without any internet connection? Or are there some games that do require an internet connection to boot up? :rolleyes:

Hey lads, where are people getting the R-Tuned dump from? I can't see it on the front page and a quick bit of Googling's not turning anything up. 

Edit: Derp nvm, just saw it further up the page. 

Edited by MrThunderwing

Just now, MrThunderwing said:

Hey lads, where are people getting the R-Tuned dump from? I can't see it on the front page and a quick bit of Googling's not turning anything up. 

In the first page under the virtua 5 icon is a link 

57 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I've been wondering this. Is it possible to run all games on TP without any internet connection? Or are there some games that do require an internet connection to boot up? :rolleyes:

If I’m not mistaken only wangan 5

Il y a 18 heures, EmuAl a dit :

Here is a fix for sega rally 3

Hidden Content

extract the files to this folder and overwrite the files in there already (back them up just incase)

YourSegaRally3folder\frontend\PC\Videos

Enjoy :very-good:

Works perfectly ! Thanks a lot ! @Trymado je pense que tu peux le rajouter à tes patchs :)

1 ora fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

There's a trick for games that require i-net.

Install the Microsoft loopback driver ( WiN10 has it as legacy driver ), set in the ipv4 properties the IP : 192.168.10.1 and you need no internet active anymore.

CHEERs