Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

I'm not having much luck with Initial D Arcade Stage Zero, I've got my router address under Network Adapter IP in TP settings, but when I load _ORIG_InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe it says "Cannot get accounting info.". Can anyone help, is that how it's done?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, silverelgamer said:

 

Can someone pass me a link to download Batman without the files being damaged

You could try this one

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still can't get Yugioh 5DS Duel Terminal 6 to launch with the latest teknoparrot. It just closes out after attempting. My data folder contains 12.177 Files, 64 Folders. I'm launching with the .exe from the exe folder. Anything else to check? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pharmtech78 said:

Still can't get Yugioh 5DS Duel Terminal 6 to launch with the latest teknoparrot. It just closes out after attempting. My data folder contains 12.177 Files, 64 Folders. I'm launching with the .exe from the exe folder. Anything else to check? 

Are you attempting to run it in windowed mode? I think just Fullscreen mode works but it could just be me.

~Inari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Inari said:

Are you attempting to run it in windowed mode? I think just Fullscreen mode works but it could just be me.

~Inari

No I'm running on full screen. Are you able to snap shot your settings on teknoparrot and folder structure of game?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 7 heures, Trymado a dit :

Icones des jeux récemment rajoutés dans Teknoparrot

 

all the world is waiting but it seems that it takes a huge amount of courage to release that stuff...

atrfate showed some guts when he made public the NXL games all in once, such a bold act, an event of that magnitude it's hard to see it twice in a life span...  LOL... 

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pharmtech78 said:

No I'm running on full screen. Are you able to snap shot your settings on teknoparrot and folder structure of game?  

Sure, I'll share em.image.png.bc86a58838b1c05efb15eecfb7a1ad57.png

~Inari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gwyllion said:

Rambo is public right now. Teknoparrot says that

wow rery? wht no 5 dorrer? 🤚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rambo doesnt work though. looking for patreon, then cuts out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why, but i keep getting the error "The D3D device has a non-zero reference count, meaning some objects were not released" in Luigi's Mansion Arcade. Does anybody how to fix this?

It worked fine a few days ago.

 

I reinstalled and updated the drivers and Windows is up2date.

Antivirus is turned off. Other games work fine. 

Running TP in admin mode.

 

Windows 10 Pro, Xeon 1505M, 1000M, 16Gb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, robinvanderkuijl said:

Where can i find the update files?

The newly released version of Pengo is for RingEdge2

The update files are included in the dump, for the new game !

The old one is for RingWide ?

Do not frankenbuild you own version with mixing two versions !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hotgraphics said:

I'm not having much luck with Initial D Arcade Stage Zero, I've got my router address under Network Adapter IP in TP settings, but when I load _ORIG_InitialD0_DX11_Nu.exe it says "Cannot get accounting info.". Can anyone help, is that how it's done?.

Did you start (and let run) minime before you started ID Zero ?

 

ID Zero works for you without TP ?

TP depends on a correctly configured segatools.ini and a running minime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Emuline01 said:

STILL CANT GET KEYPAD WORKING ON BATMAN JOKER LEVEL ANYONE HELP

 

12 hours ago, Emuline01 said:

STILL CANT GET KEYPAD WORKING ON BATMAN JOKER LEVEL ANYONE HELP

With TP ?

Numpad on your keyboard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

did i have to copy the update files over the basegame files for the new pengo version? 

NO !

Do not mix two different versions RingWide / RingEdge 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

 

Since the latest update I am finding it difficult to find/download the new arcade dumps added to the collect e.g. Fighting Climax Ignition, Guilty Gear REV 2, Dead or Alive update 3 patch and so on...

 

Can someone please provide a link where I can find the new arcade dumps and patches that were included in the new teknoparrot update?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PolybiusExtreme said:

did i have to copy the update files over the basegame files for the new pengo version? 

 

yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, trouby said:

rambo doesnt work though. looking for patreon, then cuts out.

 

I had that too, my mistake, choose rambod.elf file and run perfect.

Just decompress and copy nvidia shader fix if you have nvidia card, demulshooter and Teknoparrot

Edited by emulor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

les derniers jeux ajouter et mise a jours dans teknoparrot sont disponible ????

Ils doivent l'être pour certains chanceux......

C'est dommage surtout en ces moments ou nous sommes tous confiné à la maison..................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 6 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Ils doivent l'être pour certains chanceux......

C'est dommage surtout en ces moments ou nous sommes tous confiné à la maison..................

oui c est vrai , on aurais pu faire pas mal de test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sidlalami said:

Hi guys,

 

Since the latest update I am finding it difficult to find/download the new arcade dumps added to the collect e.g. Fighting Climax Ignition, Guilty Gear REV 2, Dead or Alive update 3 patch and so on...

 

Can someone please provide a link where I can find the new arcade dumps and patches that were included in the new teknoparrot update?

 

Thanks

They're still private, sadly. It's gonna be a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Inari said:

Sure, I'll share em.image.png.bc86a58838b1c05efb15eecfb7a1ad57.png

~Inari

Thank you for that snapshot. What about a snapshot of your controls? Also are you running the game .exe as admin along with teknoparrot? Or just without admin rights? They only way i got it to launch were to have it on D drive and that's without using teknoparrot. Teknoparrot still wont launch it from the D drive.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I waiting for SFV Type-Arcade Edition dump. Good news coming to arcade users for we. Great ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply, @petje, I'm currently attempting it in Teknoparrot (Initial D Zero), but now it hangs at saying, "Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nvram_available: used=2 avail=7152", see the attached pic. Any ideas?.

Teknoparrot - Initial D Zero.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hotgraphics 

First you got to get the game running without TP

Look in these threads

 

 

 

I guess, the game can not connect to the minime game server check your segatools.ini 

image.png

Edited by petje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonsoir a tous,

 

Je viens pour partager une info, pour le quel cela ma pris la journée pour tous reconfigurer (Mon projet Launchbox)

Certain Jeux sont susceptible a être  sur le D:, dans mon cas, c’était les Jeux Nesica que je galérais a faire fonctionner avec Teknoparrot 

J'ai essayer pas mal de chose, mais rien a faire

J ai changer ma lettre de mon disque et par magie, la ca marche

Donc si vous rencontrez des problème au bon fonctionnement de certain jeux essayer de changer votre lettre de lecteur,dans mon cas ça fonctionne

pour info je suis sur 

windows 10 sp 1909

32 go ram 

RTX2070 super

full ssd

 

Si cela peut aider!!!

Merci à Virus-Man d'avoir répondu a mes questions

Bonne soirée

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, emulor said:

 

I had that too, my mistake, choose rambod.elf file and run perfect.

Just decompress and copy nvidia shader fix if you have nvidia card, demulshooter and Teknoparrot

oh ok il try that thx, ok no i did do that  anyway, i didnt see ur small'd'd in the first.  still doesnt stop it cutting out.

Edited by trouby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pharmtech78 said:

Thank you for that snapshot. What about a snapshot of your controls? Also are you running the game .exe as admin along with teknoparrot? Or just without admin rights? They only way i got it to launch were to have it on D drive and that's without using teknoparrot. Teknoparrot still wont launch it from the D drive.   

As for controls, nothing special. You just need the start/action button and a button to add a credit.

I didn't need to use admin mode to start the game.

I dunno about the D drive stuff, I remember the older dump being picky of what drive it wants to play on but it's rarely a issue now.

~Inari.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×