spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

1 minute ago, hotgraphics said:

Yep, using the files in the attachment, direct3d wrapper checked, save pressed, still no go.

uncheck direct3d9 wrapper ... and make sure u don't have the d3d9.dll file in the root folder

if it still doesn't work using jconfig or tp than the only solution u got is to try and re-download a clean dump of the game and try again

other than that it might be a win 10 issue ... and i said it before and will say it again win 10 is really not good for emulation in general and updates keep breaking stuff all the time .... i'm on ver 1903 and i actually got a dual setup with 1803 installed.

other than my win 10 pc ... i got a win 7 pc and a win 7 laptop so i always try stuff on them too before going in circles thinking something wrong with the dump and yea a lot of time its just win 10 ..

3 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

uncheck direct3d9 wrapper ... and make sure u don't have the d3d9.dll file in the root folder

if it still doesn't work using jconfig or tp than the only solution u got is to try and re-download a clean dump of the game and try again

other than that it might be a win 10 issue ... and i said it before and will say it again win 10 is really not good for emulation in general and updates keep breaking stuff all the time .... i'm on ver 1903 and i actually got a dual setup with 1803 installed.

other than my win 10 pc ... i got a win 7 pc and a win 7 laptop so i always try stuff on them too before going in circles thinking something wrong with the dump and yea a lot of time its just win 10 ..

Unchecking direct3d9 wrapper, it begins to load the same as TeknoParrot, VOL: 1.00 in the right hand bottom left of the screen, then just a black screen again, with nothing else. I suspect that dump may be bad, either that or my computer isn't being very cool.

2 minutes ago, hotgraphics said:

Unchecking direct3d9 wrapper, it begins to load the same as TeknoParrot, VOL: 1.00 in the right hand bottom left of the screen, then just a black screen again, with nothing else. I suspect that dump may be bad, either that or my computer isn't being very cool.

yea try to re download the game and hopefully its just a problem with the dump u got ... and do u have any problems with other games on tp or its just that game?

Just now, mamefan2018 said:

yea try to re download the game and hopefully its just a problem with the dump u got ... and do u have any problems with other games on tp or its just that game?

I've got all the other car/racing games on that hardware going no problems at all with TeknoParrot (except maybe the resolution had to be tweaked), is there a location of a dump that you know works, mamefan2018?.

18 minutes ago, hotgraphics said:

I've got all the other car/racing games on that hardware going no problems at all with TeknoParrot (except maybe the resolution had to be tweaked), is there a location of a dump that you know works, mamefan2018?.

well i downloaded it from here ...but that was a really long time ago ... like 3 years ago

but i see there r 2 dumps in the taito thread and one in the dumps thread ...

Btg4 was the hardest games to run for me.

After many tries, i have moved the bg4 folder in e: drive and everything worked. I have only c: drive, so i create e network folder sharing and linked to e: (but Is sufficient to have a physical e: drive)

After this, the game work fine also if is launched from c: drive, but i Need to have however an e: drive in my pc

Edited by bucho74

6 minutes ago, bucho74 said:

Btg4 was the hardest games to run for me.

After many tries, i have moved the bg4 folder in e: drive and everything worked. I have only c: drive, so i create e network folder sharing and linked to e: (but Is sufficient to have a physical e: drive)

After this, the game work fine also if is launched from c: drive, but i Need to have however an e: drive in my pc

hmm weird .. i got no e hard drive ... e is my dvd drive ... and i had this game running on my d drive than moved it to the z drive and it just works anywhere

but i guess @hotgraphics can give that a try ... although the game starts for him it just hangs on a black screen.

Edited by mamefan2018

2 minutes ago, hotgraphics said:

DVD drive here on E:, doesn't work in the root of C: either.

yep e is my dvd drive and it just works on any other drive really ...

TTX:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

pass: Trymado

try this dump from here if its not the one u got ...

Surely though, that being the first dump in that thread, heaps of people would have had the same problem & said something, since it doesn't seem to work with Jconfig or TeknoParrot, but at some stage, mamefan2018, I'll try that dump (metered downloads). Cheers.

Edited by hotgraphics

1 minute ago, hotgraphics said:

Surely though, that being the first dump in that thread, heaps of people would have had the same problem & said something, since it doesn't seem to work with Jconfig or TeknoParrot, but at some stage, mamefan2018, I'll try that dump (metered downloads). Cheers.

oh ... yea got the same problem here ... metered downloads ... but yea there is a mega one too and i saw one in the dumps thread ... u can try them later ..

cuz right now its either the dump itself or a win 10 issue ... i mean i uploaded the bg4 root files for a member here that had problems running it on tp not so long ago .. thats why i had it ready

and he just moved everything in his root folder to a temp folder and used my files (with the exception of d3d9.dll) and yea the game worked for him perfectly fine

I've noticed though, althought it's .zip format & not 7zip, that TTX link, Battle Gear 4, is much bigger than that other dump (the one I'm currently using).

Edited by hotgraphics

3 minutes ago, hotgraphics said:

I've noticed though, althought it's .zip format & not 7zip, that TTX link, Battle Gear 4, is much bigger than that other dump (the one I'm currently using).

yea 7zip sometimes have higher compression ... but hopefully its just a dump issue and using another dump would fix ur issue

dans mario kart y a des petits bug graphique dommage ça

Hidden Content

On 1/10/2020 at 11:14 PM, arcade_power said:

Has anyone figured out how to enter TEST menu in "H2Overdrive" & "Dirty Drivin'" yet?? Thanks for any info! :very-good:

i dont now . who could help us?

52 minutes ago, manickk said:

i dont now . who could help us?

i believe its delete,  or one of the buttons around that area. home end insert page up or down 

Bonjour,

Je suis la recherche de Rumble fish 2 sur TP

Pouvez vous me transmettre un lien qui fonctionne sur Windows 10 s'il vous plait ?

En vous remerciant par avance 

Cordialement.

Flo

I cant get Ghost Squad Evolution to work which elf do i need to point it too?

Or isnt it working at all

Il y a 3 heures, flof477 a dit :

Bonjour,

Je suis la recherche de Rumble fish 2 sur TP

Pouvez vous me transmettre un lien qui fonctionne sur Windows 10 s'il vous plait ?

En vous remerciant par avance 

Cordialement.

Flo

Rumble Fish 2 for NesicaxLive :

Hidden Content

il y a 23 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

Rumble Fish 2 for NesicaxLive :

Hidden Content

Salut Virus-Man

Merci pour ce partage c'est cool  de ta part 

Par contre, je suis confronté a un problème concernant la plateforme NESICA

Sur 40 Jeux, je dois avoir 5 ou 10 Jeux qui fonctionne, les autre me claque des codes erreur ou ne se lance même plus depuis les mise a jour windows 10 et tp 

Suis-je le seul dans cas la ou c'est un problème connu ?

En te remerciant pour ton éventuel retour .

Cordialement.

Flo

il y a 1 minute, flof477 a dit :

Salut Virus-Man

Merci pour ce partage c'est cool  de ta part 

Par contre, je suis confronté a un problème concernant la plateforme NESICA

Sur 40 Jeux, je dois avoir 5 ou 10 Jeux qui fonctionne, les autre me claque des codes erreur ou ne se lance même plus depuis les mise a jour windows 10 et tp 

Suis-je le seul dans cas la ou c'est un problème connu ?

En te remerciant pour ton éventuel retour .

Cordialement.

Flo

je pense que ton probleme viens de la librarie iDmacDrv32.dll , regarde sur un de mes ancien post j ai poste pas mal de liens et dedans il y a 34 jeux nesica qui fonctionnent nickel chez moi sous windows 10 pro 1909 , je ne peux pas remettre les liens donc faut que tu va voir en arriere désoler

il y a 14 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

je pense que ton probleme viens de la librarie iDmacDrv32.dll , regarde sur un de mes ancien post j ai poste pas mal de liens et dedans il y a 34 jeux nesica qui fonctionnent nickel chez moi sous windows 10 pro 1909 , je ne peux pas remettre les liens donc faut que tu va voir en arriere désoler

Ok , je viens de retrouver tes liens 

Merci du coup de main C'est top de ta part

Cordialement.

Flo

il y a 2 minutes, flof477 a dit :

Ok , je viens de retrouver tes liens 

Merci du coup de main C'est top de ta part

Cordialement.

Flo

quand je peux aider j aide lol , car moi au debut j'ai bien cherche pour trouver ces jeux et surtout les faire fonctionner

il y a 1 minute, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

quand je peux aider j aide lol , car moi au debut j'ai bien cherche pour trouver ces jeux et surtout les faire fonctionner

ba C'est clair, je veux bien te croire quand tu dis ça

C'est quand même une grosse usine a gaz ces systèmes 

Cdlt

Flo

Anybody have any news for Batman Arcade dump ? Working dump released ?

For me Virtua Tennis 3 crashes after the second match in tournament mode.

Same thing for you?

bon voila , j ai les jeux suivant Super Street Fighter IV , Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition et Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012 qui se lancent nickel , je vois l intro mais quand je veux cliquer sur start rien ne se passe et j ai mis le dinput et xinput et j ai meme changer le switch de ma f310 et rien ne se passe donc je viens chercher de l'aide ici

hace 4 horas, NoKey dijo:

Anybody have any news for Batman Arcade dump ? Working dump released ?

@eproxy have one, but dont wanna release it

58 minutes ago, Gwyllion said:

Only usabble for arcade machines, no dongles needed / clones

Edited by Onkel

5 hours ago, Gwyllion said:

The chosen one is playing, we are still waiting. Super lol.