spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

22 hours ago, Pantherheart said:

After almost exactly one year, I had the personal pleasure of experiencing the next awesome Lindbergh triplet existing of Too Spicy, Rambo & Sega Race TV, which had been made accessible to the open public just recently by the almighty Teknogods, whose incredible coding team left me in pure astonishment once more, considering the brilliance of transfering those said - along with all the others, already talked over - games to us full-blooded Arcade connoisseurs and our respective domestic PC combat apparatuses. Although I have to admit that my personal technical device weakens like the current equipment status of the German Armed Forces, haha, but tough as we are, it's sufficient enough to put myself in the position of Rambo whilst awesomely blasting my raging way to his own war history with an unsteady, but still tolerable framerate of about 25 to 60 per second (due to my specs); then I've got an excellently running Sega Race TV until the moment it suddenly crashes after the specific pin code was given (of which I'm sure will still get fixed); and last but not least a cool staged Too Spicy, which, on a technical Teknogods transition scale, leaves nothing to be desired. It's just that I wrote myself a simple Autohotkey script for that game, because I, as a right-handed mouse player, find it more comfortable if I can move to the left with "Strg" and to the right with its "Alt" counterpart.

So, all in all, you highly adept and enviable programming champs with a proud and colourfully vibrant parrot sitting rightly on the shoulders of each single member of your illustrious group, well, what can I say? That you did it again? Along with the amazing "shading" guys? Indeed. In a very satisfactory way for which I'd like to express my sincere thanks.

You have a wonderful way of phrasing stuff my dude! :very-good:

20 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

Keep the view button held down, then you'll be able to move left and right through them.

Much appreciated dude!

18 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

yep @argonlefou the guy behind demulshooter is the one that made the fix ... and like demulshooter its tested to work on TeknoParrot 1.0.0.226 ..which he uploaded here .....

but there is another way that i got it working with perfect aim on the latest version but its not  as reliable as the mousefix way ...becasue it doesn't work every time.

i use game loader all rh . ... in window size i check "full screen mode"  and in loader settings of course select the tp directory and i check " redirect mouse movement" ... i run the game using game loader and i just don't move the mouse till the game starts and i get the intro cut-scene ..than i add credit and play ... most of the time i get the aim to be perfect with the mouse cursor  ... so i guess u can give that a try and see if it works for u.

I've gotten the mouse aim to be pretty close but still cursor is a bit off on the right hand of the screen for 1080P.  RH loader will automatically start the mousefix program.   Do you mean "restrict mouse movement" instead of redirect?

i can't get full screen 1920x1080 for rambo ... and also the start button for the second player doesn't work ... any idea?

4 minutes ago, Gtguy said:

I've gotten the mouse aim to be pretty close but still cursor is a bit off on the right hand of the screen for 1080P.  RH loader will automatically start the mousefix program.   Do you mean "restrict mouse movement" instead of redirect?

oh yea restrict mouse movement ...it just locks in the mouse for a few seconds when the game starts ... and i got a 1080p monitor too and i don't have the mouse fix in the hotd4 folder ..

i just start the game using game loader and i just don't move the mouse at all till the game starts and the first cutscene starts playing that is when i start the game ... and yep like i said it doesn't work all the time ... sometimes its a bit off but what i do is just restart it again and it works..

53 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

oh yea restrict mouse movement ...it just locks in the mouse for a few seconds when the game starts ... and i got a 1080p monitor too and i don't have the mouse fix in the hotd4 folder ..

i just start the game using game loader and i just don't move the mouse at all till the game starts and the first cutscene starts playing that is when i start the game ... and yep like i said it doesn't work all the time ... sometimes its a bit off but what i do is just restart it again and it works..

I set my Teknoparrot resolution to 1800x1080 and then launch with RH loader and it is lining up better.  

3 hours ago, Gtguy said:

I set my Teknoparrot resolution to 1800x1080 and then launch with RH loader and it is lining up better.  

well i did the res thing for a few games ... last game i did that for was too spicy ... cuz i can't move the mouse in the bottom area of the screen .... it doesn't affect the gameplay much but it was annoying..

what i did is create a custom script to change res ... run the game and on exit restores my original res.. and yea with changing res before starting the game that fixed this issue.

but for hot4 i actually got 2 options to run the game with perfect aim so i just didn't try changing the res .. the game loader way and the mousefix/older tp setup ..

Edited by mamefan2018

Anyway to get absolute positioning with the joysticks on the shooting games? I have 2 mounted guns on a cabinet that are hooked up as joysticks. When playing any of the shooting games the curser moves continuously depending on which side of the x or y axis my mounted gun is in. I am looking for a way to make the cursor follow where the "joystick" or my mounted guns are pointing without the cursor drifting just like how the cursor follows a mouse. Thanks

Let's Go Jungle Special has better gameplay and new graphical changes, etc. compared to the classic version

The game can be controlled by xbox controler - works well

Mouse needs to be repaired - The X and Y axes are inverted if the axes change. The Mouse will work correctly

hace 1 hora, sonic323 dijo:

Let's Go Jungle Special has better gameplay and new graphical changes, etc. compared to the classic version

The game can be controlled by xbox controler - works well

Mouse needs to be repaired - The X and Y axes are inverted if the axes change. The Mouse will work correctly

In Let´s Go Jungle Special, the game works but the screen is blinking continuously and the controls of player one are reversed depending on each scene, which does not happen with player two.

Hopefully these two issues will soon be fixed.

Shining Force Cross Raid V1.00 :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Shining Force Cross Raid Update V1.05 :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

7 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

what i did is create a custom script to change res ... run the game and on exit restores my original res

@mamefan2018 Could you please post a copy of your script, i am looking for a script like this but cant find one that works, you are the first person i have heard say that has an actual script that changes resolution then launches a game then changes resolution back on exit of game.  Thanking you in advance 

hello .. someone who knows what values I need to focus the game with the mouse in test menu rambo .. I try to find a midpoint on the x / y axis part but I can't get it centered ... when I move on both sides both pointers are very angry ... greetings

bon je viens de telecharger le jeux Chaos Code v2.11 sega ringwide sur le premiere poste (le lien mega) et quand je lance sous teknoparrot , j ai le message failed to run the process (je lance le fichier game.exe) , donc la je suis un peu perdu si quelqu un arrive a lancer le jeux je veux bien qu il m explique voir me mettre un lien avec le jeux qui fonctionne ca serais aussi cool , merci d avance

8 hours ago, slashguns04 said:

can anyone give me the link to download Shining Force Cross Exlesia? I only found the fix

1 hour ago, slashguns04 said:

can anyone give me the link to download Shining Force Cross Exlesia? I only found the fix

:what:

1 ora fa, slashguns04 ha scritto:

Game had had not been released yet I believe. Like batman, we have the the launcher, but no public dump. 

Hi all. I have just updated to Teknoparrot 283 and when trying to load H2 Overdrive, I am getting a message saying "sdaemon.exe was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)" Any ideas on how i can fix this please?

Thanks in advance for any help.

J'ai un problème avec After Burner Climax, les commandes ne repondent plus au bout de deux minutes de jeux. Est ce qu'il y a qu'à moi que ça fait ça? Je n'ai jamais eu de problème particulier sur ce jeu avant.

PS je joue à la manette xbox 360

HOTD4

TIPS AND TRICKS

• Show Score: This code can be entered before or after inserting credits, at the title screen. Input this sequence on either gun (Let 1 be the trigger, and 2 be the greanade button): 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1. You should hear a sound if the code was entered correctly (like a coin) Your score will then be displayed on the upper corners of the screen during gameplay.

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis en train d'installer teknoparrot sur un autre PC que le mien.

Plusieurs jeux tournent, mais j'ai un souci concernant GTIclub et Grid : j'ai constamment "failed to run the process" au lancement

Ils tournent sans souci sur mon PC actuel et après avoir tout vérifier, je ne vois aucune différence….

J'ai réinstallé toutes les versions de visual C++ (2008 à 2019)

Le PC en question est un i3, CG NVIDIA 1050TI

Si certains ont des pistes à vérifier car de mon coté je sèche !!

9 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

@mamefan2018 Could you please post a copy of your script, i am looking for a script like this but cant find one that works, you are the first person i have heard say that has an actual script that changes resolution then launches a game then changes resolution back on exit of game.  Thanking you in advance 

what is the resolution u want to change to and what is ur original resolution? ... and i will create one for u

3 hours ago, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all. I have just updated to Teknoparrot 283 and when trying to load H2 Overdrive, I am getting a message saying "sdaemon.exe was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)" Any ideas on how i can fix this please?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Use J-Config instead until it works? J-Config actually runs the game better at present. 

19 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

Use J-Config instead until it works? J-Config actually runs the game better at present. 

I think with the new update TP runs the game better now. :fiesta:

En 09/02/2020 a las 0:17, mamefan2018 dijo:

Rambo is on free play .. so if u select use mouse for gun ..right click should start the game.

as for too spicy .. using the "9" key adds credit and u can start with the right mouse click.... sometimes it doesn't work so starting in windowed mode than closing the game and  starting in in fullscreen fixes it .. or using latest game loader all rh fixes this issue for me .. and i can add credit every time i start the game.

thanks.

2 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

what is the resolution u want to change to and what is ur original resolution? ... and i will create one for u

change to 1920x1080 and original resolution is 2560x1440 and thank you very much much appreciated