Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

Guys the cursor is very slow when using the controller for 2spicy and Luigi's mansion.

2 spicy I cannot enter credits with  the keys  assigned on my keyboard, I have tried using keys '0' and '9' but nothing seems to work. Is there a work around for this?

Cannot play Luigi's mansion either with mouse.

Rambo has texture and sound glitches. Is there a fix?

Sega Race TV works fine for the first few races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 21 minutos, 7zxkv dijo:

et bien dans ce cas tu nous le signal c'est quand même plus simple. J'attends tes corrections en pm.

No problem. Here are the corrections. I mean the Lindbergh stuff is ok but I like to be more specific:

 

Virtua fighter 5 ver. B export & C (Sega Lindbergh Yellow)
House of the Dead 4 (Sega Lindbergh Yellow) 
Virtua Tennis 3 (Sega Lindbergh Yellow)
Sega Race TV (Sega Lindbergh Yellow)
Let's Go Jungle / Let's Go Jungle Special (Sega Lindbergh Yellow)
Too Spicy (Sega Lindbergh Red)
Ghost Squad Evolution (Sega Lindbergh Red)
Rambo (Sega Lindbergh Red Ex)
Groove Coaster 2 (Type X Zero)
K.O. Drive (Sega RingWide) (Maybe I am wrong with this one)
Batman (Raw Thrills)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get Luigi's Mansion to work right. The game launches but screen is off: I can barely see about 2/3

Tried changing resolution but it didn't help. Any suggestion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, tattoohanz said:

hey guys,here...

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

Hello gentlemen. I just wanted to come in and thank you to tattoohanz for posting this. Much appreciated. However, I've been playing the game for a couple weeks on and off now, and I've come to a point where it seems I can no longer continue due to a nasty bug. I'm at stage R200, Event #2. where the race takes place at "Shibaura", featuring the guy and the girl. Upon reaching the end of the race, the game crashes to desktop. I tried in like 3 different cars and same thing, CTD. Can anyone tell me if this is happening on your end? Is there a workaround of fix? I really want to continue but can't because of this abrupt CTD at the end of the race. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nokaktsawa said:

I can't get Luigi's Mansion to work right. The game launches but screen is off: I can barely see about 2/3

Tried changing resolution but it didn't help. Any suggestion?

Make sure your scaling is set to 100% in your video card display settings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 1 minuto, Mindwipe dijo:

Make sure your scaling is set to 100% in your video card display settings. 

1360 *768

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 38 minutos, segaoutrun123 dijo:

and R-Tuned : Ultimate Street Racing

Harley Davidson Will be supported. TP team are working on this. Not sure for Hummer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disregard guys. I updated to the latest version of TP, and also applied a new English Translation patch, and I was able to complete R200 Event #92 without a CTD. So far, so good. I'll let you know if I get another CTD.

44 minutes ago, isamu said:

 

 

Hello gentlemen. I just wanted to come in and thank you to tattoohanz for posting this. Much appreciated. However, I've been playing the game for a couple weeks on and off now, and I've come to a point where it seems I can no longer continue due to a nasty bug. I'm at stage R200, Event #2. where the race takes place at "Shibaura", featuring the guy and the girl. Upon reaching the end of the race, the game crashes to desktop. I tried in like 3 different cars and same thing, CTD. Can anyone tell me if this is happening on your end? Is there a workaround of fix? I really want to continue but can't because of this abrupt CTD at the end of the race. :(

 

 

Disregard guys. I updated to the latest version of TP, and also applied a new English Translation patch, and I was able to complete R200 Event #92 without a CTD. So far, so good. I'll let you know if I get another CTD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 4:35 AM, soso92 said:

Rambo doesn't work with the mouse for me but works very well on the two player pad.
The game is superb in 1080p

 

Sega Race TV closes and returns to windows after obtaining the customization code for the cart.
The codes obtained work well for continuing with the same car.
It would be great to have a 1080p game resolution fix, it should be great.

 

Too spicy also works very well in HD.
I just tested it is not my style of play that I like but it works well without bug.

I want to play 2spicy with mouse. But cannot enter credits with any key when I tick 'mouse for gun games' option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
à l’instant, ark216 a dit :

I want to play 2spicy with mouse. But cannot enter credits with any key when I tick 'mouse for gun games' option.

did you tried windowed mode before trying fullscreen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 13 minutos, ginzu dijo:

did you tried windowed mode before trying fullscreen?

You are a hero Sr. This workaround helped me with HOTD4. I was having the same problem.

Edited by gasabbath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ginzu said:

did you tried windowed mode before trying fullscreen?

Thanks! I used "borderless gaming" tool but couldn't get the window to run in full screen. Any clues?

Edited by ark216

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evening all. I am having issues with Rambo again. I am using the window mode and have also tried full screen, but when i check "usemouseforgun" the left mouse (shoot Button) is not working, the middle button selects rage mode and the right button chooses to start and skip the cut scenes. Any ideas what has changed as it was working before. My left mouse button is working fine on other applications etc.

 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 46 minutes, ark216 a dit :

Thanks! I used "borderless gaming" tool but couldn't get the window to run in full screen. Any clues?

 

 

sorry, i don't know. and for me, when in windowed mode + borderless gaming => game is not centered on screen because of it's native resolution... maybe ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello what desktop resolution should i be using to play 2spicy ?  the aiming is off when windows 10 desktop is set at 1920x1080 ? thanks fellas :) 

 

forgot to mention im using an aimtrak gun

Edited by atrain9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone confirm the rumor that Reaver and the gang are working on getting R-Tuned: Ultimate Street Racing working in TP? That would be insane!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 5 horas, erdoboy43 dijo:

Evening all. I am having issues with Rambo again. I am using the window mode and have also tried full screen, but when i check "usemouseforgun" the left mouse (shoot Button) is not working, the middle button selects rage mode and the right button chooses to start and skip the cut scenes. Any ideas what has changed as it was working before. My left mouse button is working fine on other applications etc.

 

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am having the same problem with HOTD4 too. When I use mouse as gun the keyboard does not work in fullscreen mode.

Any ideas?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Guys I can't start the Rambo and Two Spicy games, I'm going to play with a mouse, configure the coins and start controls using the keyboard or xinput for joystick but I can't place the credits or make the start work to start the game.
Any tips?

 

Salut,

Les gars, je ne peux pas démarrer les jeux Rambo et Two Spicy, je vais jouer avec une souris, configurer les pièces et démarrer les contrôles à l'aide du clavier ou de xinput pour le joystick, mais je ne peux pas placer les crédits ou faire démarrer le jeu pour démarrer le jeu.
Des conseils?

 

Oi,

Pessoal não consigo iniciar os jogos Rambo e Two Spicy,  vou jogar com mouse, configuro os controles coins e start tando no teclado ou xinput para joystick mas não consigo colocar os créditos nem fazer o start funcionar para iniciar o jogo.
Alguma dica?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leonardombn said:

Hi,

Guys I can't start the Rambo and Two Spicy games, I'm going to play with a mouse, configure the coins and start controls using the keyboard or xinput for joystick but I can't place the credits or make the start work to start the game.
Any tips?

 

Salut,

Les gars, je ne peux pas démarrer les jeux Rambo et Two Spicy, je vais jouer avec une souris, configurer les pièces et démarrer les contrôles à l'aide du clavier ou de xinput pour le joystick, mais je ne peux pas placer les crédits ou faire démarrer le jeu pour démarrer le jeu.
Des conseils?

 

Oi,

Pessoal não consigo iniciar os jogos Rambo e Two Spicy,  vou jogar com mouse, configuro os controles coins e start tando no teclado ou xinput para joystick mas não consigo colocar os créditos nem fazer o start funcionar para iniciar o jogo.
Alguma dica?

Rambo is on free play .. so if u select use mouse for gun ..right click should start the game.

as for too spicy .. using the "9" key adds credit and u can start with the right mouse click.... sometimes it doesn't work so starting in windowed mode than closing the game and  starting in in fullscreen fixes it .. or using latest game loader all rh fixes this issue for me .. and i can add credit every time i start the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, adenin said:

Has anyone figured out, why the H2Overdrive crashes on launch? is it AMD GPU or CPU related?

 

The game kept crashing for me until I switched from my usual dual monitor display to a single (1080 x 768) display, then it worked just fine. Have a play around with your monitor settings (this is with NVIDIA GPU and Intel CPU). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 ore fa, Mindwipe ha scritto:

Make sure your scaling is set to 100% in your video card display settings. 

Thanks a lot it had to do with scaling indeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 1 hora, slashguns04 dijo:

there is a fix for flicker and for the game controller Let's Go JUngle Special? thank

Play normal LGJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone has a version of chase hq 2 working with windows 7

 

With tp: it blocks on the wheel steering

Directly with the exe; it blocks on the network testing screen 

 

I applied the patch for win7

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, adenin said:

Has anyone figured out, why the H2Overdrive crashes on launch? is it AMD GPU or CPU related?

The game always used to crash on start up on me in Teknoparrot. 

The Jconfig for H2Overdrive managed to get the game booting for me. If I boot the game in windowed mode, it doesn't crash but crashes if I set it to fullscreen mode similar to Teknoparrot and Teknoparrot doesn't have a windowed mode for the game. 

The game could be finicky with certain monitor setups possibly in fullscreen mode. Just use Borderlessgaming to achieve fullscreen.~Inari

Edited by Inari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Darage said:

does anyone has a version of chase hq 2 working with windows 7

 

With tp: it blocks on the wheel steering

Directly with the exe; it blocks on the network testing screen 

 

I applied the patch for win7

 

Thanks

Here you go, it's a TTX version:

mega://enc2?NcoEYXL3BGZ5ubLEuVLPEOXvCBjj8c1FeAx-ze9DNgq_izwoaRnq91Q3lQMenjrfZlYYIRpwQjPvVm3MaWTWDw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Inari said:

The game always used to crash on start up on me in Teknoparrot. 

The Jconfig for H2Overdrive managed to get the game booting for me. If I boot the game in windowed mode, it doesn't crash but crashes if I set it to fullscreen mode similar to Teknoparrot and Teknoparrot doesn't have a windowed mode for the game. 

The game could be finicky with certain monitor setups possibly in fullscreen mode. Just use Borderlessgaming to achieve fullscreen.~Inari

Hi, which version of the Jconfig are you using? Can you past the link? Found it, many thanks dude!

Edited by adenin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, adenin said:

Here you go, it's a TTX version:

mega://enc2?NcoEYXL3BGZ5ubLEuVLPEOXvCBjj8c1FeAx-ze9DNgq_izwoaRnq91Q3lQMenjrfZlYYIRpwQjPvVm3MaWTWDw

chase hq 2 works fine in tp you have to be online delete j config if in your folder and go through calibration in test menu for wheel and pedals

Edited by segaoutrun123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

 

The game kept crashing for me until I switched from my usual dual monitor display to a single (1080 x 768) display, then it worked just fine. Have a play around with your monitor settings (this is with NVIDIA GPU and Intel CPU). 

The sound still isn't working on TP with hydrothunder (Someone said use compatibility mode tryed that and wouldn't even load) Jconfig has sound and runs full screen on Win7 setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×