spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Le 01/02/2020 à 16:06, Trymado a dit :

Il fonctionne nikel si tu choisi Taito et pas Nesica dans TP

j ai tester les deux version et chez moi pas moyen de faire fonctionner

il y a une heure, soso92 a dit :

Moi ça ressemble un peu à la vidéo mais pas à ce point pour lui c'est complètement injouable moi comme d'autres aussi sur win7 c'est juste des absences de textures

en effet! ......  c'est injouable comme ça.

Est que quelqu'un a pu extraire le contenu de l'iso de la version C de house of the dead 4?   (j'ai pas réussi) il me faut surement un autre logiciel (j'ai essayé  avec power iso mais il faut payer pour extraire les 2 fichiers qu'il y a dedans.

Does anyone managed to extract the content of the iso of HOTD4 ver C ? I did not manage to extract it.

Edited by ginzu

il y a 9 minutes, ginzu a dit :

Est que quelqu'un a pu extraire le contenu de l'iso de la version C de house of the dead 4?   (j'ai pas réussi) il me faut surement un autre logiciel (j'ai essayé  avec poser iso mais il faut payer pour extraire les 2 fichiers qu'il y a dedans.

Does anyone managed to extract the content of the iso of HOTD4 ver C ? I did not manage to extract it.

Ont a fait la remarque au mec qui a posté l'iso hier et il a dit qu'il allait reposté une bonne version mais je ne sais pas quand.

2 hours ago, ginzu said:

cest qu'il est difficile de démarrer le jeu ou de continuer apres avoir perdu...

en effet pour obtenir un start, je dois cliquer sur le shoot de ma wiimote (équivalent du clic gauche de la souris) + la touche 1 du clavier........ et parfois même en bombardant ces touches, ça ne fonctionne pas.... 

Hi, same for me, I use wiimote and dolphin too.

I thought the problem was my wireless keyboard, I had already reported in discord channel the problem but they did not answer me.

@soso92 I think LM is not working well on Win7...

43 minutes ago, segaoutrun123 said:

any one got coin button to work on id8 keeps pressing no credits cant start

Press 3 ?

Using the ahk script ?

Then it is 5

Hello. Can someone please help me with game "Transformers Human Alliance" in Teknoparrot ?

The problem I am having is that when I launch the game with Teknoparrot 1.0.0.277 ( last version ), the video display freezes after a while but the sound continues in the background.

This problem appeared suddenly, as the game had been working fine for lots of months. I was using All RH Loader to launch the game, but now as the All RH Loader doesn´t work for this game ( I don´t remember how to configure it ), then I launch the game pointing directly to file "TF_Gun_R_Ring_dumped" which is the executable of the game.

I have checked the Event Viewer of Windows 10 and reports errors in "kernelBase.dll" and "Net Runtime error in Net Framework 4.0.3.0.319 Exception c0020001

I have Windows 10 version 1709 - 64 bits. All the other games I play on Teknoparrot work well. Starting Teknoparrot as Administrator doesn´t have any effect to fix the issue.

Did someone ever have this kind of issue in Transformers ? Do I have to move to a more recent Windows version, perhaps version 1903 ? I will try now to repair Net Framework with a Microsoft tool but don´t know if it will fix the issue.

Any help will be welcome, I am very dissapointed as this is one of my favorite Teknoparrot games and cannot play because of this errors. :gene:

Edited by customizer2

il y a 1 minute, customizer2 a dit :

Hello. Can someone please help me with game "Transformers Human Alliance" in Teknoparrot ?

The problem I am having is that when I launch the game with Teknoparrot 1.0.0.277 ( last version ), the video display freezes after a while but the sound continues in the background.

This problem appeared suddenly, as the game had been working fine for lots of months. I was using All RH Loader to launch the game, but now as the All RH Loader doesn´t work for this game ( I don´t remember how to configure it ), then I launch the game pointing directly to file "TF_Gun_R_Ring_dumped" which is the executable of the game.

I have checked the Event Viewer of Windows 10 and reports errors in "kernelBase.dll" and "Net Runtime error in Net Framework 4.0.3.0.319 Exception c0020001

I have Windows 10 version 1709 - 64 bits. All the other games I play on Teknoparrot work well. Starting Teknoparrot as Administrator doesn´t have any effect to fix the issue.

Did someone ever have this kind of issue in Transformers ? Do I have to move to a more recent Windows version, perhaps version 1903 ? I will try now to repair Net Framework with a Microsoft tool but don´t know if it will fix the issue.

Any help will be wellcome, I am very dissapointed as this is one of my favorite Teknoparrot games and cannot play because of this errors. 

try with an older teknoparrot version.

i m using 0.229 and the game is working fine.

Il y a 4 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

j ai tester les deux version et chez moi pas moyen de faire fonctionner

Pb de dump ou dll Idmark32 mauvais.

Tu as Regardé sur mon Google Drive, j'ai mis des patch

Edited by Trymado

hace 2 minutos, oroborus77 dijo:

try with an older teknoparrot version.

i m using 0.229 and the game is working fine.

Thanks for reply.  I only have a copy of version 1.0.0.242 ( after the game was allowed to non patreons ) but don´t know if the game will run fine on it. 

If this version runs the game well for you, would you be so kind to share yours or send me a link to download it complete ?

il y a 43 minutes, customizer2 a dit :

Thanks for reply.  I only have a copy of version 1.0.0.242 ( after the game was allowed to non patreons ) but don´t know if the game will run fine on it. 

If this version runs the game well for you, would you be so kind to share yours or send me a link to download it complete ?

Yep

This is it : 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

(there are some files that you can erase like "SW Battle Pod Fullscreen v6 AUTOMATIC" and "Transformers", its old shortcuts.

hace 21 minutos, oroborus77 dijo:

Yep

This is it : 

Hidden Content

(there are some files that you can erase like "SW Battle Pod Fullscreen v6 AUTOMATIC" and "Transformers", its old shortcuts.

Many thanks ! I will try it. I just tried on TP v. 1.0.0142 and has the same issue. This is because it is not a Teknoparrot problem but Windows system problem.

Something related to Net Framework and Net Runtime. I can only update windows or move to another Windows version. I´m tired of fixing problems in Windows 10, each

version is worse than previous. I miss Windows XP, no crashes, easy to fix !

Edited by customizer2

3 hours ago, Onkel said:

Press 3 ?

Using the ahk script ?

Then it is 5

thanks I gave it a go but just keeps making the noise but no go 6 and 7 I get working but 8 I will keep at ti

hace 3 horas, oroborus77 dijo:

Yep

This is it : 

Hidden Content

Thanks again for your help. Your version of Teknoparrot works well, but I then discovered that it is not a matter of Teknoparrot version. 

The problem is the mouse. If I disable the mouse and play with gamepad the game works fine and I can play till the end, only that using the gamepad makes it difficult to aim well to some targets, specially bosses.

So the problem is some corrupted files in my Windows 10 system that crash the game when using the mouse.

I have also problems with mouse in House of the Dead 4, that I never had before.

I will have to update Windows 10 or do a clean install again, that´s a pity as it is time consuming. I tried previously to correct system files using DISM and scf /scannow, but the issue persists.

Edited by customizer2

Hi guys, would anyone happen to have a dump of KOF Sky Stage (Taito Type X) that is currently compatible with TP? Ive tried all that I can find and all are unsupported exe's. Thanks

2 hours ago, adamgp said:

Hi guys, would anyone happen to have a dump of KOF Sky Stage (Taito Type X) that is currently compatible with TP? Ive tried all that I can find and all are unsupported exe's. Thanks

Heres a new Jconfig WIKI!

Hidden Content

All them older releases run fine on jconfig!

Hidden Content

MD5 of original game.exe

F8F9718182F807A7C1115439BE5990C4

Latest version available 1.00J

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

WMMT5 WHEEL CALIBRATION IN TEST MENU

**Credits to a Reddit User** I actually managed to fix the car drifting to the right or left by going into the test menu choosing the 5th option from the top then choosing the 1st option. For some reason my game's x axis was preset to -28, HIT enter switch, and it 0'd out and my game worked great from there on.

Hitting the ENTER (whatever key you used for ENTER in Teknoparrot) with your wheel at center worked!!! FINALY! The dreaded drift to the right or left is GONE! After you make that setting hit test button again to exit test menu back to the game then RACE A WHOLE RACE after the race is finished, hit NO then it will automatically save (Including the TEST MENU CALIBRATION)!  I hope this helps other people I see on here asking this question OVER and OVER and NO one seems to want to ANSWER this question!

8HgTBol.png

Edited by djd

6 hours ago, djd said:

Heres a new Jconfig WIKI!

Hidden Content

All them older releases run fine on jconfig!

Hidden Content

MD5 of original game.exe

F8F9718182F807A7C1115439BE5990C4

Latest version available 1.00J

Hidden Content

Thanks, but im avoiding Jconfig for portability reasons - storing the control bindings in the game dump directory is no good so I need a dump compatible with TP if anyone has one? Thanks

Il y a 15 heures, Trymado a dit :

Pb de dump ou dll Idmark32 mauvais.

Tu as Regardé sur mon Google Drive, j'ai mis des patch

oui et j ai deja tester pas mal de version de ce jeux la , la derniere version fonctionne mais pas avec teknoparrot

bon

je viens vous voir car voila n j ai tester luigi mansion arcade et ca fonctionne tres bien mais voila a un moment dans le jeux je perds le controle de la manette et je ne peux plus rien faire , donc je me suis dit je vais tester avec la souris et pas de chance j ai le meme probleme , et ce que je ne comprends pas car ca arrive jamais au meme endroit , pour le xinput j utilise x360ce et je n ai aucun probleme avec tous les autre jeux , le seul qui me pose probleme c est bien luigi mansion arcade

Il y a 5 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

oui et j ai deja tester pas mal de version de ce jeux la , la derniere version fonctionne mais pas avec teknoparrot

A l'occaz je te filerai la version, j'ai mis 2 semaine à en trouver une compatible avec Taito. De memoire je l'ai pris sur immortalgames

Il y a 1 heure, Trymado a dit :

A l'occaz je te filerai la version, j'ai mis 2 semaine à en trouver une compatible avec Taito. De memoire je l'ai pris sur immortalgames

je pense que je l ai aussi prise la bas , j en ai telecharger tellement que je sais plus lol , en tout cas je suis preneur si t a version fonctionne avec teknoparrot

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

Il y a 6 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

je pense que je l ai aussi prise la bas , j en ai telecharger tellement que je sais plus lol , en tout cas je suis preneur si t a version fonctionne avec teknoparrot

Oui oui elle fonctionne nikel, avant que Reaver ne rajoute la version taito j'avais un blackscreen avec le son, normal puisque je lancer un jeu Nesica avec un jeu taito, depuis qu'il y a la difference sur TP sans retelecharger le dump ca fonctionner nikel.

Il y a 10 heures, Trymado a dit :

Oui oui elle fonctionne nikel, avant que Reaver ne rajoute la version taito j'avais un blackscreen avec le son, normal puisque je lancer un jeu Nesica avec un jeu taito, depuis qu'il y a la difference sur TP sans retelecharger le dump ca fonctionner nikel.

bon et bien je vais attendre que tu la poste 

On 04/02/2020 at 2:36 PM, Trymado said:

Thanks Trymado. I tried the version of KOF Sky Stage from ImmortalGames but again that dump is unsupported in the latest TeknoParrot release since the CRC checks were imposed.

Hopefully someone has a compatible version somewhere to hand!

Thanks

à l’instant, adamgp a dit :

Thanks Trymado. I tried the version of KOF Sky Stage from ImmortalGames but again that dump is unsupported in the latest TeknoParrot release since the CRC checks were imposed.

Hopefully someone has a compatible version somewhere to hand!

Thanks

With this game on tp i have black screen. Work fine with RH

1 minute ago, Trymado said:

With this game on tp i have black screen. Work fine with RH

At least you have the correct dump. Would you be willing to share it? Thanks.

Hi to all... sega dream raiders links no longer work ... can you give me a new link please?

Le 04/02/2020 à 17:04, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

Voilà ma version qui fonctionne bien avec TP 277

Taito type X Power Instinct 5

Hidden Content

Si un d'entre vous a Trouble Witches Ac NESICA qui fonctionne avec Teknoparrot je suis preneur

Edited by soso92

Il y a 7 heures, soso92 a dit :

Voilà ma version qui fonctionne bien avec TP 277

Taito type X Power Instinct 5

Hidden Content

Si un d'entre vous a Trouble Witches Ac NESICA qui fonctionne avec Teknoparrot je suis preneur

Prends la version qui est sur ma seedbox elle fonctionne sur teknoparrot

Il y a 2 heures, Trymado a dit :

Prends la version qui est sur ma seedbox elle fonctionne sur teknoparrot

Merci si tu es sure que ta version fonctionne sur TP alors ok

Tu peux me balancer le lien en MP stp merci

@Trymado tu pourrais envoyé le liens de ta seedbox stp