spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

1 hour ago, emulor said:

Thank you Manson976

Finally I know that I'm not the only one have the same error in both games (SGG and Transf.) :gene:

Yup It's been a bug for a very long time I mentioned it before with GoldenGun but nothing was addressed, I just hope that the ppl behind the dev of this can FIX it soon..?

Or Jconfig can emulate both games better. :)

5 hours ago, sky2310 said:

For those wanting to know the performance of Let's Go Jungle. I works almost perfectly for me on Teknoparrot 1.87. No lag, no glitches, and audio is almost 100% except so jumps at the start of each stage load. 

Launch the game: F:\Arcade games\TeknoParrot_1.86\Games\Let's go jungle\lgj\disk0\lgj_final.elf

For those not being able to get the mouse to aim properly. This is a common issue with some of the lightgun games in TP. To fix it, first run the game in windowed mode, now the cursor movement will most likely work along with start button which is one of the mouse buttons. Now close the game and run it in full screen, and the cursor movement and mouse click to start game should work.

TP 1.87 needs serial number to run this game. Meaning LGJ is patreon for 1.87. Any other version where it works fine and has no patreon limitation?

8 minutes ago, ark216 said:

TP 1.87 needs serial number to run this game. Meaning LGJ is patreon for 1.87. Any other version where it works fine and has no patreon limitation?

TP version 1.92

hace 21 horas, spiderzsoft dijo:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

dancing.gif   unlock colors / content :bravo:
Hope we will use in next Update party.gif

ojala que asi sea

again

why are people using old versions from over 1 year ago?

what is wrong with latest version?

nobody can fix anything with useless info "this game is broken but this version from a year ago works"

pokken tournament working fine on latest version

Hidden Content

@ark216

Older versions of TeknoParrot can be found here.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang

9 hours ago, linglang said:

Lindbergh game audio emulation is not working properly at the moment.

Speed of the game, could be VSync, your monitor is faster than 60 Hz.

Limit your FPS for these games.

Not that I know of, it is twitchy with a joystick, it could be better with a steering wheel, not tested.

It is like Sto0z Zone settings do not work for Lindbergh games.

ID5 now works fine, key thing is not to run it in windowed mode and use RTSS to lock it at 60 Hz.

22 hours ago, trouby said:

wait  did you install the w10 1903 fix? for sega rally 3? or are you saying the games working without doing anything but using the latest update of teknoparrot?

Yeah I installed the fix. I hadn’t been on here for a months so didn’t know about it till yesterday 

7 hours ago, DaniG249 said:

When are these Games also playable for TeknoParrot Users who do not have a Patreon Account?
That means playable for Non-Patreon Users.
These are Fighting Climax,Let`s Go Jungle Special,Luigi`s Mansion Arcade,Rambo, Sega Race TV,Too Spicy and X-Games SnowCross.
When could you expect it?
I`d be very interested in that.
If you know more or give details,you can write to me.
My E-Mail is:magicalstargirldani@gmail.com

You need to wait or sign up as a Patreon supporter. There are no set times for when new games will be freely released. Transformers took over 6 months from memory to go free, yet other games like 2 Spicy and Rambo are still Patreon only is there is no set time. 

Il y a 3 heures, wwsss a dit :

again

why are people using old versions from over 1 year ago?

what is wrong with latest version?

nobody can fix anything with useless info "this game is broken but this version from a year ago works"

pokken tournament working fine on latest version

Hidden Content

What ? I just tried Pokemon and I still have no controls: /

Hidden Content

TeknoParrotCore 1.0.0.19 Released!

- [PATREON] Luigi's Mansion Speed Fix Exe is now supported. No more frame drops! :) Thanks ArcadePunks.

- Let's Go Jungle, Let's Go Jungle Special and House of the Dead 4 2 player mode now working.

Guys I am planning to get a racing wheel for me (never owned one before). Can anyone of you who own racing wheels suggest me which is the best budget racing wheel along with force feedback to go for? Will mostly use it in conjunction with my PC. Which wheel is really good for starters? Will play a combination of both arcade and simple racers.

3 minutes ago, gStAv said:

If you want some Force Feedback G27 or G29 works great and works with FFB Arcade plugin :D

How is the compatibility of these 2 wheels? Can I get some good deals on these 2 wheels. I may be getting it via someone from the UK soon.

hace 19 horas, sky2310 dijo:

For those wanting to know the performance of Let's Go Jungle. I works almost perfectly for me on Teknoparrot 1.87. No lag, no glitches, and audio is almost 100% except so jumps at the start of each stage load. 

Not really true, most voices in-game are not working

Hello everybody .

Does anyone still have a link where to get the correct Sega Rally 3 Win 10 exe and the good dll cause all links for it are dead . Thank you very much 

23 hours ago, subzero1970 said:

guys! when daytona is loaded, it says press start button, my start button is setup but wont do anything, please help!!!

Make sure you click on Save before exiting Controller Settings then exit TP and re-open it. 

If it doesn't work, run it with v1.87 that I uploader a few pages back which works 100%.

4 hours ago, ark216 said:

Guys I am planning to get a racing wheel for me (never owned one before). Can anyone of you who own racing wheels suggest me which is the best budget racing wheel along with force feedback to go for? Will mostly use it in conjunction with my PC. Which wheel is really good for starters? Will play a combination of both arcade and simple racers.

I have a Logitech G27 and with the FFB Plugin it works great! 

Quick question guys. Are all light gun shooters that work on TP in it's current state support 2- player playability and work flawlessly when used in conjunction with dolphin bars and wii mote as guns?

4 hours ago, Gwyllion said:

Not really true, most voices in-game are not working

Nupe, works fine for me. Could be your video card? But for me, it works 90% fine almost perfect. 

Try running on v1.87.

Just now, ark216 said:

Quick question guys. Are all light gun shooters that work on TP in it's current state support 2- player playability and work flawlessly when used in conjunction with dolphin bars and wii mote as guns?

Yes, all Gun games supported on Teknoparrot works very well with Dolphin Bar & Wiimotes - but only 1 Player not tested with 2 players but you can use Demulshooter or buy two Dolphin Bar for this. See my Transformers tutorial on how to set up this.

hace 15 minutos, sky2310 dijo:

Nupe, works fine for me. Could be your video card? But for me, it works 90% fine almost perfect. 

Try running on v1.87.

Will do!! 

9 hours ago, djd said:

Hidden Content

TeknoParrotCore 1.0.0.19 Released!

- [PATREON] Luigi's Mansion Speed Fix Exe is now supported. No more frame drops! :) Thanks ArcadePunks.

- Let's Go Jungle, Let's Go Jungle Special and House of the Dead 4 2 player mode now working.

Hey every time I use the vac.exe for luigi  masnsion I get  a fail to process error can someone please help me figure this out

1 hour ago, sky2310 said:

Yes, all Gun games supported on Teknoparrot works very well with Dolphin Bar & Wiimotes - but only 1 Player not tested with 2 players but you can use Demulshooter or buy two Dolphin Bar for this. See my Transformers tutorial on how to set up this.

I have some plans to get the wii motes and dolphin bars for wii mote as light guns. But before making such an investment I had to be sure if i's worth all the hassle. Other than and dolphin which others emulators will this gear support ( I am hoping sega model 2 & 3). I also hope it supports the newer RPCS3, CEMU and PCSX2 ( would love to play Time Crisis 2 & 3) and so on.

1 hour ago, subzero1970 said:

machstorm has no way of starting!! theres no insert coins or start button options!!?? 

It is working, just use the "service" button whatever you have set for coins and the "machine gun" button to enter the game.

hace 3 horas, sky2310 dijo:

Try running on v1.87.

LGJ tested with all TP and the voices ingame not sounds. Efects and shoots works fine but not the voices...

1060 6gb...whole drivers updated. LAV filters tested as well, nothing to do.

I did install some time ago k-lite mega Code pack...It can be the problem?

Thanks!

Edited by Gwyllion

2 ore fa, ark216 ha scritto:

I have some plans to get the wii motes and dolphin bars for wii mote as light guns. But before making such an investment I had to be sure if i's worth all the hassle. Other than and dolphin which others emulators will this gear support ( I am hoping sega model 2 & 3). I also hope it supports the newer RPCS3, CEMU and PCSX2 ( would love to play Time Crisis 2 & 3) and so on.

I use wiimote + dolphin bar with Model 2, Model 3 emulator and arcade PC (teknoparrot, game loader all rh, etc...) and all works well.

The important thing, buy only Nintendo original wiimote.