spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

6 hours ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

If you have only 1 dolphin bar you have to set it in mode4 and use touchmote in order to play with 2 players.

If you have 2 dolphin bar (one for each wiimote) you can set the bar in mode2 (without use tounchmote).

In any case to play with 2 players you must use Demulshooter.

Thanks for the explanation. I only have one Dolphin Bar and am quite experienced with hooking Wiimotes up with the Touchmote software. I might need some further help on how to pair it up with Demulshooter though, any ideas would be much appreciated. 

9 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

I wonder what the chances are that we could see a Luigi's Mansion Arcade release this Halloween??

Probably not going to happen. But Luigi's Mansion 3 is releasing on the Nintendo Switch, though! LOL

Hello, does anyone knows how to reduce wheel sensitivity on GRID and Sega Rally 3? It's so sensitive that's almost unplayable.

I'm using a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Wheel. Thanks in advance!!

En 16/10/2019 a las 14:20, gti1983 dijo:

Anyone knows how works the option.. "Enable outputs" at the game settings? Is to read the outputs? Lights etc? Thanks!

I've read ar other site that enable outputs Is yo work with mame hooker and outputblaster, anyone know how works It?

Thanks

Can someone access the site?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I need TeknoParrot 1.93 Hyperspin pack rar password.

Someone help me please ?

Edited by NoKey

3 hours ago, fabricionk said:

Hello, does anyone knows how to reduce wheel sensitivity on GRID and Sega Rally 3? It's so sensitive that's almost unplayable.

I'm using a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Wheel. Thanks in advance!!

I think that wheel is exactly the same hardware as the T80.  I have a T80 and I use it with both of those games, and others.  Have you ever opened the "Control Panel" application?  It gets installed with the Thrustmaster drivers, the icon for it looks like a steering wheel, if you start typing it into Windows search it should appear.  Check those settings.

Also remember that those 2 games are some of the more difficult to drive, especially Grid which has much less arcade-y handling than other games, while Sega Rally 3 is heavily focused on drifting / sliding.  I remember at first Sega Rally 3 on a G29 seemed impossible but we just had to get used to it.

11 hours ago, eric69eric said:

Hay rever mister TP give us the games you really sold I'm gonna buy the original terminator and stop be a patron 

and no Coral, which is always good 😂🤣

horrible aiming site tho should of stuck with the cross

Edited by trouby

hace 2 horas, NoKey dijo:

Can someone access the site?

Hidden Content

I need TeknoParrot 1.93 Hyperspin pack rar password.

Someone help me please ?

They are changing the server:

www.facebook.com/Inmortalgames/

Lets wait some says. 

8 minutes ago, Gwyllion said:

They are changing the server:

www.facebook.com/Inmortalgames/

Lets wait some says. 

Thanks

I have play the KO DRIVE with JCONFIG, but I can´t enter to the TEST MODE, if I pulse the key of TEST the game crash, I need enter to the test to configure the network. Do you have the TEST or NETWORK configuration?

Thanks

11 hours ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

@djexpert

Is it possible to play Mario Kart 1.10 fullscreen 640x480 with MK Jconfig?

I tried to change resolution but the game starts in 1368x720 (out of frequency on my crt cabinet).

I'm able to play it only in windowed mode.

MKDX can change the resolution by using the following arguments.
But unfortunately it doesn't work.

-width:640 -height:480

2 ore fa, djexpert ha scritto:

MKDX can change the resolution by using the following arguments.
But unfortunately it doesn't work.

-width:640 -height:480

I can play fullscreen 640x480 using Game Loader all rh... Is it possible to take the controls from Jconfing instead of Teknoparrot?

Thanks! :)

8 hours ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

I can play fullscreen 640x480 using Game Loader all rh... Is it possible to take the controls from Jconfing instead of Teknoparrot?

Thanks! :)

sorry not support this game

;)

Edited by spiderzsoft

Le 21.10.2019 à 17:40, argonlefou a dit :

Somebody asked me to update the HOD4_mouseFix to play with the latest version of TP with enhanced resolution, so as I updated DemulShooter latelly, here it is :

Tested with:

TeknoParrotUI - 1.0.0.226
OpenParrotWin32 - 1.0.0.93
OpenParrotx64 - 1.0.0.93
OpenSegaAPI - 1.0.0.118
TeknoParrot - 1.0.0.17

Hidden Content

Hi, man it doesnt work for me...it just show "waiting budgieloader.......". in game the mouse not working.

1 hour ago, llll55 said:

Hi, man it doesnt work for me...it just show "waiting budgieloader.......". in game the mouse not working.

Just go into properties and set as run as administrator both launcher and mouse fix exe..

il y a 6 minutes, Manson976 a dit :

Just go into properties and set as run as administrator both launcher and mouse fix exe..

thanks, it fixes it for me:)

Le 23/10/2019 à 00:30, Trymado a dit :

Hey I modified your script !

Now if windows detect the process game, cursor was automatically changed et Mousefixe.exe was automatically launched.

When you quit the game, cursor was restored and process Mousefixe.exe was close :)

I use Hyperspin so I did not add the command " run, TeknoParrotUi.exe --profile=HOTD4.xml ,, Min;"

Hidden Content

image.png.a206a14f7da7dc330bbfd4450c56092d.png

Super :)

mamefan2018 et Trymado : Merci :very-good:

il y a 8 minutes, sky2310 a dit :

Coming out in a couple of weeks.

Have you been enjoying your Switch?

hope it will be playble soon on yuzu emulator. i not going to buy a switch only for like 2 - 3 games i want on it.

Do not download the game download links to mega.nz.
Because the download is interrupted, we have to wait.
If you download googledrive or mediafire, download the game links.

Hi, im having a problem with the game "Homura"

It runs very very fast, its not playable.

I don't know what is making it so fast. I didn't see any other game with the problem.

2 hours ago, RkH said:

Hi, im having a problem with the game "Homura"

It runs very very fast, its not playable.

I don't know what is making it so fast. I didn't see any other game with the problem.

If I remember correctly... enable "show hidden files" option in windows then go to users/"youruser"/appdata/roaming/gameloaderrh/ and delete the .ini files stored in the folder, then set again the proper configuration in gameloader and it should work fine again.

Hey can someone help me,

I got Sega Golden Gun running good, using TP .226 along with Gameloader 339 (need for fullscreen). I run Demul shooter (8.5.5.0) before starting the game with GL.

I configured start and coin within TP, but the buttons are unresponsive. If I pull trigger on gun 1 or press keyboard 1 the game will start and play just fine. I cannot get player 2 to start and gun 2 seems to use the same crosshair as gun 1.

Same thing with Dreamraiders… both guns using same cursor, cant start 2nd player...

Did I miss something somewhere?

2 hours ago, drewjbs said:

Hey can someone help me,

I got Sega Golden Gun running good, using TP .226 along with Gameloader 339 (need for fullscreen). I run Demul shooter (8.5.5.0) before starting the game with GL.

I configured start and coin within TP, but the buttons are unresponsive. If I pull trigger on gun 1 or press keyboard 1 the game will start and play just fine. I cannot get player 2 to start and gun 2 seems to use the same crosshair as gun 1.

Same thing with Dreamraiders… both guns using same cursor, cant start 2nd player...

You need to tick use mouse as gun and then run the game and then exit immediately once it loads and restart the game again - now the keys will work!

This is a little known trick for Gun games.

Hey, could you please tell me how to do the trick with the mous ?

I'm a novice so..

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by sneazzy95

Il y a 19 heures, sky2310 a dit :

You need to tick use mouse as gun and then run the game and then exit immediately once it loads and restart the game again - now the keys will work!

This is a little known trick for Gun games.

same fuckin issue here! 

I pull out my hair whit it since 2 days!

i just want to play hotd4 with TP 1.0.0.226 but no matter what I do i just can't shoot!!!!   :furax:

i can put credit and start the game, i can throw grenades too , but i can't shoot!!!!!!     whatever the setting    :furax:

same configuration in touchmote than my previous test that is working perfectly yet on TP v 1.0.0.122!   :furax:

I also trie with and without demulshooter....   :furax:

Please Reaver fix this!!   Very much appreciated!  :jap:

and the solution you gave us @sky2310 , is not working for me (tick/untick  use mouse for gun games)...

Edited by ginzu

GRID Arcade (TeknoParrot) cockpit rear view mirror camera patch.
the changed 'camera.xml' files give you 7 camera views in the game, so 4 new camera views:
in car with rear view mirror

5db3fc40e326c_incar.png.7d167e88565f2b0f0e236cd7df972cb9.png

dashboard (sort of)

dashboard.png.9385ca4245f919fc3292e4eea02c5987.png

bird

bird.png.21d8907acc393b92a66e8ef1287ac8e3.png

download:

Hidden Content

Edited by Robertoo

il y a 17 minutes, naderkadd1981 a dit :

Can anyone please Re upload the "All Car save patch related to WMMT5 . It seems that the file links found on this forum have been deleted or removed.

Hidden Content

1 hour ago, Trymado said:

Hidden Content

Thank you for the fast reply, however, i was asking for the fast cars unlock if possible.

regards

Edited by naderkadd1981

On 10/25/2019 at 10:28 AM, drewjbs said:

Hey can someone help me,

Go to TP Golden Gun options and disable freeplay, Both regions to EXPORT.

Coin key =0, Play key=1

I use joytokey to map arcade cabinet buttons to asign 0 and 1 keys and work perfect. Same with other games, you just need to know what keys are for coins and start.

Ok thanks, Ive been trying to use xpadder but once game starts xpadder seems to lose focus and mapped arcade buttons not working. I will try joy2key.

Also still the same problem with only 1 gun working, the player 2 gun acts as Player 1 gun. So using 2 aimtraks results in 2 gun cursors for Player 1.

DemulShooter isn't working, anyone have this problem?

Teknoparrot 1.0.0.226,
All Game Loader .3.3.9 (where needed)
Demulshooter 8.5.7.0